Inspector Gadget

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Boymom4

Re: Inspector Gadget

Postby Boymom4 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:55 am

I lucked out on my preorder from Gamestop, 3 preordered and 2 ended up being the chase. I happily took one chase and common and left the other for hopefully another collector.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:48 am

Boymom4 wrote:I lucked out on my preorder from Gamestop, 3 preordered and 2 ended up being the chase. I happily took one chase and common and left the other for hopefully another collector.

Congrats on getting that chase! lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Nito612

Postby Nito612 » Wed May 03, 2023 3:19 pm

I'm still in hope that Funko will make the Inspector Gadget car with Brain. Can't believe that there was no two-pack with Brain and Penny or Brain on his own. This is coming from someone who likes to collect the various type of dogs in Pop Culture. Cheers!
Dream Pop: Movie scene Ending of Rocky 3: Rocky Balboa and Apollo Creed
IG: MasterSmoothie http://instagram.com/MasterSmoothie/

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:55 pm

Tusken wrote:Looks like we are getting some good ole Inspector Gadget pops! The chase looks cool. :freddy3:

:freddy1: :brilsmurf: imagine if the pop came apart like he came in the 90s McDonald's happy meals. :compress: :bounce:

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:21 am

zonkttc wrote:
Tusken wrote:Looks like we are getting some good ole Inspector Gadget pops! The chase looks cool. :freddy3:

:freddy1: :brilsmurf: imagine if the pop came apart like he came in the 90s McDonald's happy meals. :compress: :bounce:

Now that is what I'm talking about. That would be a amazing. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:23 am

zonkttc wrote:

HA! I remember those toys, I had almost the entire set!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:34 am

rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote:

:freddy1: I had the whole set then it went away one day. My mom swore I misplaced it. 10 years later when moving out to college I found out my step-dad took it because he thought its worth alot of money. :bounce: :compress:

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:05 pm

Really hope these comeout pop form either or way.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:39 am

zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: :brilsmurf: imagine if the pop came apart like he came in the 90s McDonald's happy meals. :compress: :bounce:

:freddy1: I had the whole set then it went away one day. My mom swore I misplaced it. 10 years later when moving out to college I found out my step-dad took it because he thought its worth alot of money. :bounce: :compress:

Yoooooo now that's shady as heck!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:31 am

rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

:freddy1: yea never got it back but I let it go. I was going through enough. I just hope we get something like that again because if it meant like that to me n a grown evil man then it could mean the world to someone else. And I think funko loves giving us pops that mean alot to people. :bounce: :compress:

Ronnie18

Postby Ronnie18 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:24 pm

I can’t help but think of the theme song when seeing these.

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:27 pm

Ronnie18 wrote:I can’t help but think of the theme song when seeing these.

Don't worry we won't judge you :D
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:41 pm

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
Ronnie18 wrote:I can’t help but think of the theme song when seeing these.

Don't worry we won't judge you :D

:freddy1: scary i hear it too. :bounce: :compress:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:25 am

zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: I had the whole set then it went away one day. My mom swore I misplaced it. 10 years later when moving out to college I found out my step-dad took it because he thought its worth alot of money. :bounce: :compress:

:freddy1: yea never got it back but I let it go. I was going through enough. I just hope we get something like that again because if it meant like that to me n a grown evil man then it could mean the world to someone else. And I think funko loves giving us pops that mean alot to people. :bounce: :compress:

Yup gotta let it gooooooo like Elsa sometimes! Sorry you had to go through that junk.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:58 am

zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: :brilsmurf: imagine if the pop came apart like he came in the 90s McDonald's happy meals. :compress: :bounce:

The same thing happened to me with my Teddy Ruxpin but it was my mother. She was emptying her basement to move and I told her I would take Teddy and the other stuff I left behind when I moved out years ago. I knew what she had done when she started telling me ‘I hope you find it, it’s worth a lot of money’. (Spoiler alert: he was not there and no, it’s not worth a lot of money. It just had sentimental value to me.)
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:34 am

scullysdad wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

The same thing happened to me with my Teddy Ruxpin but it was my mother. She was emptying her basement to move and I told her I would take Teddy and the other stuff I left behind when I moved out years ago. I knew what she had done when she started telling me ‘I hope you find it, it’s worth a lot of money’. (Spoiler alert: he was not there and no, it’s not worth a lot of money. It just had sentimental value to me.)

I had a Fievel from An American Tale plush that I took with me from home after I graduated college!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:37 am

rexflexall wrote:
scullysdad wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: I had the whole set then it went away one day. My mom swore I misplaced it. 10 years later when moving out to college I found out my step-dad took it because he thought its worth alot of money. :bounce: :compress:

I had a Fievel from An American Tale plush that I took with me from home after I graduated college!

:freddy1: wish I just had all my stuff at my grandmas would've saved me a headache. :bounce: :compress:

brooklyn_geek

Postby brooklyn_geek » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:52 pm

I'm gonna form a support group for Funatics with Shady Parents...FSP Syndrome is very real...lol

I have the opposite thing...many of my toys were SAVED...literally came across my Cabbage Patch Kid from 1983 the other day at my Ma's house lol

Ohlordypops

Postby Ohlordypops » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:58 pm

brooklyn_geek wrote:I'm gonna form a support group for Funatics with Shady Parents...FSP Syndrome is very real...lol

I have the opposite thing...many of my toys were SAVED...literally came across my Cabbage Patch Kid from 1983 the other day at my Ma's house lol

My mom gave me my old cabbage patch kid from '83 and it still smells like baby powder haha
Hi! It's Lauren
IG & Twitter: Ohlordypops
Follow me on Instagram: @ohlordypops

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:32 am

zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

:freddy1: wish I just had all my stuff at my grandmas would've saved me a headache. :bounce: :compress:

I know! I've had to go back to vintage toy shows and eBay to pay a near premium for a few pieces that I had in my childhood!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:34 am

rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

I know! I've had to go back to vintage toy shows and eBay to pay a near premium for a few pieces that I had in my childhood!

:freddy1: makes me wish I could go bk in time n rob myself. Lol. :bounce: :compress:

brooklyn_geek

Postby brooklyn_geek » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:11 am

Ohlordypops wrote:
brooklyn_geek wrote:I'm gonna form a support group for Funatics with Shady Parents...FSP Syndrome is very real...lol

My mom gave me my old cabbage patch kid from '83 and it still smells like baby powder haha

YES!!!! It still has the baby powder smell :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:43 am

I was just over at my folks house. A lot of my boxes in the garage full of collectibles. I gotta go through it all before they dump it... lol

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:18 am

zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: wish I just had all my stuff at my grandmas would've saved me a headache. :bounce: :compress:

:freddy1: makes me wish I could go bk in time n rob myself. Lol. :bounce: :compress:

Or tell yourself to buy 3 of each and never open LOL!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:01 pm

rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

:freddy1: knowing how I was ack then I don't think I'd listen to an adult. :bounce: :compress:

Funnybob

Postby Funnybob » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:16 am

Mr Yac wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:Still wondering how they'd pull off a Dr Claw pop lol

i think he'd be a double sided figure, but both sides would be his back lol

He definitely better have his cat!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:43 am

Funnybob wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:Still wondering how they'd pull off a Dr Claw pop lol

i think he'd be a double sided figure, but both sides would be his back lol

He definitely better have his cat!

:freddy1: yes every evil villain need their cat. :bounce: :compress:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:31 am

zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: makes me wish I could go bk in time n rob myself. Lol. :bounce: :compress:

:freddy1: knowing how I was ack then I don't think I'd listen to an adult. :bounce: :compress:

I'm 40 going on 12 LOL!

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:07 am

Love it! So excited! Definitely childhood show of mine
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
ImageImage

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:42 am

rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

I'm 40 going on 12 LOL!

:freddy1: my id is a lair it should say I'm 8 with the humor of a 5 year old. Lol :bounce: :compress:

LAX_Men4ever

Postby LAX_Men4ever » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:45 pm

If they do a Dr Claw pop will he be hidden or revealed with Mad Cat.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:06 pm

LAX_Men4ever wrote:If they do a Dr Claw pop will he be hidden or revealed with Mad Cat.

One reveled and the chase has a a hidden face or vise versa.

Return to “Pop!”