Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Brian, good sir, will we see more "Supernatural" POP!s soon-ish?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Xenomorph

Re: Brian, good sir, will we see more "Supernatural" POP!s soon-ish?

Postby Xenomorph » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:40 pm

I need to get caught up on this, I want to say I stopped watching after season 12. I want to say Sam was dead? Not that that helps anything since they've all died multiple times :roflmao:

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:32 pm

stacyinil wrote:
Luckynala323 wrote:I hope so! So bummed about the show ending, but new Pop's would help cheer me and the rest of the fandom up lol. Thankfully my friend & I are going to the Creation Ent Supernatural convention this Fall in NJ! She got us front row seats this year!

You'll have tons of fun at the convention. Go to all the panels as so many of them are fun. Go to the Saturday Night Special, you'll be amazed at how well so many of the actors can sing. Make sure to bring snacks and keep hydrated because that convention schedule is jam packed and even more so when you add on photo ops.

I've been going to the Chicago one since 2008. So in about 10 days, I'll going to the convention hotel. I kind of wish I had splurged on front row, but I have an aisle seat in Gold that I refuse to give up. I do wish I could move up a couple aisles, but I'm stuck at row G.

I have taken Funko items to be signed. Here's the Castiel Pop that I had Misha sign the box on in 2014.

ImageMisha Collins autograph by stacyinil, on Flickr

Stacy in IL

That's an awesome pop and signature!
Jenny
For more fun on IG: @harrypopter

Harry Potter. Disney villains.

Fundays 2017 :freddy1:

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:08 am

stacyinil wrote:I do hope that they release some more characters like Rowena, Jodi, Donna, Jack and more.

Stacy in IL

Many in the Super Natural world would be done for some more characters to join the Funko world. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:51 am

One. Final. Run.

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:56 pm

HarryPOPter wrote:
stacyinil wrote:
Luckynala323 wrote:I hope so! So bummed about the show ending, but new Pop's would help cheer me and the rest of the fandom up lol. Thankfully my friend & I are going to the Creation Ent Supernatural convention this Fall in NJ! She got us front row seats this year!

You'll have tons of fun at the convention. Go to all the panels as so many of them are fun. Go to the Saturday Night Special, you'll be amazed at how well so many of the actors can sing. Make sure to bring snacks and keep hydrated because that convention schedule is jam packed and even more so when you add on photo ops.

I've been going to the Chicago one since 2008. So in about 10 days, I'll going to the convention hotel. I kind of wish I had splurged on front row, but I have an aisle seat in Gold that I refuse to give up. I do wish I could move up a couple aisles, but I'm stuck at row G.

I have taken Funko items to be signed. Here's the Castiel Pop that I had Misha sign the box on in 2014.

Stacy in IL

That is awesomeness!!! I've heard that the boys dont sign stuff anymore. I wanted to surprise my lady with con tickets so she could get the photo OP and get pops signed. But when I heard that, it bummed me out.

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:21 am

WarHmongHer wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
stacyinil wrote:

Stacy in IL

That is awesomeness!!! I've heard that the boys dont sign stuff anymore. I wanted to surprise my lady with con tickets so she could get the photo OP and get pops signed. But when I heard that, it bummed me out.

Aww that is a bummer. It wouldn't hurt bring it just in case though. You never know
Jenny
For more fun on IG: @harrypopter

Harry Potter. Disney villains.

Fundays 2017 :freddy1:

stacyinil

Postby stacyinil » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:10 pm

Creation no longer sells separate autograph tickets for Jensen and Jared. I haven't heard of any change in what you can get signed by the actors, but the best place to check is the Creation Entertainment site. The only way to get their autographs is to buy Gold tickets and/or possibly Silver tickets (note, I do not know what autographs are included in the Silver package). In the early days, they used to sell separate autographs, but over time Creation kept increasing the number of Gold seats and the signing sessions kept taking longer for J&J.

If you join some of the convention Facebook groups, some attendees will sell off the autographs off their Gold package, but you do have to be careful of scammers.

If you do get to a convention, you also need to make sure to buy the ops early as their photos sell out. Creation is starting to charge sales tax in addition to their ticket fee charge on some things at least what I just saw on one of the Supernatural convention Facebook groups.

Stacy in IL

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:14 pm

Seriously I need more POP!s.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:08 pm

WarHmongHer wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
stacyinil wrote:

Stacy in IL

YES!!! That is an awesome autograph. I really want to attend a Supernatural con someday =D>

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting Funko Pops since 2012. I'm a huge X-MEN fan as well: comics, action figures, original art and statues.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:47 am

I tried so hard to get their autographs at SDCC one year by waiting in line at 3:30 am but missed out on the lottery, :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:48 am

I tried so hard to get their autographs at SDCC one year by waiting in line at 3:30 am but missed out on the lottery, :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

theredwitch

Postby theredwitch » Fri May 10, 2019 12:29 pm

PhoenixForce wrote:
YES!!! That is an awesome autograph. I really want to attend a Supernatural con someday =D>

I'm doing my first Creation Con in Oct for the Giving Back Tour, it's smaller and J2 aren't there so Misha is the headliner. If you want to dip your feet, I'd recommend a giving back con.

As for the pops, I'd kill for a Rowena pop. I'm in the process of making 5 different outfitted variants of my own, but still. She's had the most episodes of any female guest star (30 now) and it's time for the ladies to start making their pop-y appearances.

I had Ruth sign my Merida, as she at least has another pop to get signed, but still.
ImageImage Image
ISO: White Phoenix, White Phoenix GITD, Robb Stark, Grey Wind
SDCC 2009 - SDCC 2010 - SDCC 2011 - SDCC 2012 - SDCC 2014 - SDCC 2015 - SDCC 2016 - SDCC 2017 - SDCC 2018 - SDCC 2019

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Fri May 10, 2019 4:37 pm

theredwitch wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:

I'm doing my first Creation Con in Oct for the Giving Back Tour, it's smaller and J2 aren't there so Misha is the headliner. If you want to dip your feet, I'd recommend a giving back con.

As for the pops, I'd kill for a Rowena pop. I'm in the process of making 5 different outfitted variants of my own, but still. She's had the most episodes of any female guest star (30 now) and it's time for the ladies to start making their pop-y appearances.

I had Ruth sign my Merida, as she at least has another pop to get signed, but still.

Tell me more about the Giving Back Tour!!

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting Funko Pops since 2012. I'm a huge X-MEN fan as well: comics, action figures, original art and statues.

theredwitch

Postby theredwitch » Fri May 10, 2019 4:45 pm

PhoenixForce wrote:
theredwitch wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:

Tell me more about the Giving Back Tour!!

I'll shoot you a PM!
ImageImage Image
ISO: White Phoenix, White Phoenix GITD, Robb Stark, Grey Wind
SDCC 2009 - SDCC 2010 - SDCC 2011 - SDCC 2012 - SDCC 2014 - SDCC 2015 - SDCC 2016 - SDCC 2017 - SDCC 2018 - SDCC 2019

Return to “Pop!”