Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Dragonball Z Wave 2 POPs

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
emk194

Re: Dragonball Z Wave 2 POPs

Postby emk194 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:54 pm

Got my chocolate Buu today as well. Very cool!

Sadly, won't be able to get exclusives like this as easily anymore. I have one more order coming from PC and I'm pretty sure that will be the end of that.
Hey yo, I'm Elyn!

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:29 am

4s4sin96 wrote:Am I the only one who would buy Yamcha in this pose? :roflmao:

I posted that before as well and would totally buy it.

Side note, still waiting for my order of Chocolate Buu....PC slacking.

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Chocolate Buu has arrived...looks good in person!

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:39 pm

We all kept joking about DBZ 2 Packs. We finally get one...and its this... lol

BAM Exclusive Bulma and Goku with Flying Nimbus 2 Pack.

Checkmate.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:54 pm

I guess I am still missing those two....
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:57 pm

SoulSnipers53 wrote:We all kept joking about DBZ 2 Packs. We finally get one...and its this... lol

BAM Exclusive Bulma and Goku with Flying Nimbus 2 Pack.

I have both singles already....it really isn't worth getting this. I've never gotten any other 2 pack that were just grouped singles. But I want to keep my DBZ / DB line complete, so I will probably end up getting this one #-o

Wrudart

Postby Wrudart » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:04 pm

Is it different in anyway at all?
:beerchug:

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:05 pm

Wrudart wrote:Is it different in anyway at all?

They don't appear to be. This is pretty typical.
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:13 am

Wrudart wrote:Is it different in anyway at all?

No, they're literally just Bulma and Goku on Nimbus packed into a big 2 piece box. They do this with POPs all the time....it's all about the $$$. Because there are completionists that will HAVE to have it.

PanchoFCB

Postby PanchoFCB » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:14 am

My dragon ball line on pops is actually one of my favorite ones. No kidding. One of the reason I even collect. But not to hate or anything. This is kinda ridiculous. Am I the only one who thinks that. I'm a completionist. But honestly think I'll pass on this one. Seems pointless TO ME IMHO :/

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:24 am

PanchoFCB wrote:My dragon ball line on pops is actually one of my favorite ones. No kidding. One of the reason I even collect. But not to hate or anything. This is kinda ridiculous. Am I the only one who thinks that. I'm a completionist. But honestly think I'll pass on this one. Seems pointless TO ME IMHO :/

Not the first time this has been done. They did this with Captain America / Iron Man 2 pack, which were both available individually. They've done it with a few others as well. It is ridiculous, but really it's a cash grab. People need the "cool box" or need to "have them all" so they buy it for 25 bucks. I used to be a completionist, but nowadays not so much. With the majority of the anime line, I have needed all of the variants. This one is a hard pill to swallow though.

emk194

Postby emk194 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:32 am

BAM exclusive? Possibly an HMV exclusive over here. Miiiight pick one up if I see it. :-k
Hey yo, I'm Elyn!

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:17 am

Checkmate.

dboneo

Postby dboneo » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:11 pm

poppetmaster wrote:
PanchoFCB wrote:My dragon ball line on pops is actually one of my favorite ones. No kidding. One of the reason I even collect. But not to hate or anything. This is kinda ridiculous. Am I the only one who thinks that. I'm a completionist. But honestly think I'll pass on this one. Seems pointless TO ME IMHO :/

Not the first time this has been done. They did this with Captain America / Iron Man 2 pack, which were both available individually. They've done it with a few others as well. It is ridiculous, but really it's a cash grab. People need the "cool box" or need to "have them all" so they buy it for 25 bucks. I used to be a completionist, but nowadays not so much. With the majority of the anime line, I have needed all of the variants. This one is a hard pill to swallow though.

I agree they could have at least made this 2 pack metallic or glow or something I mean even a repaint or something. If I didnt have the 2 individual pops THEN I would go for this. I got the FYE 2 pack of Iron-Man and Cap and because I did I never did go buy the "single ones"

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:30 pm

dboneo wrote:
poppetmaster wrote:

I agree they could have at least made this 2 pack metallic or glow or something I mean even a repaint or something. If I didnt have the 2 individual pops THEN I would go for this. I got the FYE 2 pack of Iron-Man and Cap and because I did I never did go buy the "single ones"

Due to their attire, a full on repaint probably wouldn't be possible. While Bulma did wear different outfits in the show, the mold for this one is in her belted dress. Metallic paint would be the only thing they could do, which I wouldn't mind at all!

Zorn88

Postby Zorn88 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:43 pm

What are the odds of a regular Beerus being released?

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:48 pm

Zorn88 wrote:What are the odds of a regular Beerus being released?

There was a rumor that there would be a regular Beerus, but I don't know that it is actually happening. You would think there would be some truth to it, since he was metallic for SDCC, but no word on it.

emk194

Postby emk194 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:50 pm

We need a Zen-chan POP! lol lol lol TOO CUTE!!!!
Hey yo, I'm Elyn!

SpongeTheSquid

Postby SpongeTheSquid » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:09 pm

No "Nimubs" on the box? No sale :p I need the Nimubs.

I kid, but I already have both pops.

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:12 pm

I'd rather not delve into DBS POPs, but I have a feeling it is going to inevitably happen. But pleeeeeeeeease no DBGT.

kikiblanko

Postby kikiblanko » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:44 pm

i want a zeno-sama aka all-chan pop!! (maybe a pack with his guards)

Zorn88

Postby Zorn88 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:28 pm

Just so everyone knows, Loot Crate has the May 2016 Anime box up for purchase that has the exclusive Goku.

http://gifts.lootcrate.com/collections/loot-anime/products/loot-anime-may-2016-unity-crate?variant=22233383620

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:23 am

Checkmate.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:40 am

NEED NEED NEED!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Caius_Cosades

Postby Caius_Cosades » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:45 am

SoulSnipers53 wrote:Its finally happening!

Pre-Order Link up as well! https://www.animetasia.com/products/pop-dragonball-z-super-saiyan-vegeta-anime-exclusive

Pre-ordered! Thanks!

chenzo0325

Postby chenzo0325 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:28 am

Caius_Cosades wrote:

Pre-Order Link up as well! https://www.animetasia.com/products/pop-dragonball-z-super-saiyan-vegeta-anime-exclusive

Pre-ordered! Thanks!

Got mine also :) Thank you super stoked

PanchoFCB

Postby PanchoFCB » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:42 am

Thnx bro. Just pre ordered 1 :)

PanchoFCB

Postby PanchoFCB » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:48 am

Actually I've a Q. Is this the same or a different one from the vegeta that GameStop will b releasing? Thnx :)

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:52 am

PanchoFCB wrote:Actually I've a Q. Is this the same or a different one from the vegeta that GameStop will b releasing? Thnx :)

Different. The one listed at Gamestop is "DBZ Resurrection- Vegeta". So it will likely be SSB Vegeta.
Checkmate.

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:55 am

Gamestop had Resurrection Vegeta listed for preorder...which will be the SSB Vegeta. However, they also had something in their system that was simply "Super Saiyan". Wonder who that one will be now.....Gohan?

PanchoFCB

Postby PanchoFCB » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:59 am

SoulSnipers53 wrote:
PanchoFCB wrote:Actually I've a Q. Is this the same or a different one from the vegeta that GameStop will b releasing? Thnx :)

Different. The one listed at Gamestop is "DBZ Resurrection- Vegeta". So it will likely be SSB Vegeta.

You're right. Thnk u so much. I'm glad I've both on pre order tho :) thnx

PanchoFCB

Postby PanchoFCB » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:01 am

poppetmaster wrote:Gamestop had Resurrection Vegeta listed for preorder...which will be the SSB Vegeta. However, they also had something in their system that was simply "Super Saiyan". Wonder who that one will be now.....Gohan?

True that. Idk I'm probably gonna get it tho. The whole dragon ball line is my favorite line. EVER
NEver gonna complete it tho. Bc of AP vegeta ](*,)

Caius_Cosades

Postby Caius_Cosades » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:46 am

PanchoFCB wrote:
poppetmaster wrote:Gamestop had Resurrection Vegeta listed for preorder...which will be the SSB Vegeta. However, they also had something in their system that was simply "Super Saiyan". Wonder who that one will be now.....Gohan?

True that. Idk I'm probably gonna get it tho. The whole dragon ball line is my favorite line. EVER

It's one of my favs too! It and the Adventure Time line were the twi that got me into collecting :D

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:51 am

Caius_Cosades wrote:
PanchoFCB wrote:

It's one of my favs too! It and the Adventure Time line were the twi that got me into collecting :D

Can't believe I'm the only one that was turned onto POPs by the Frozen line.

TheFlashinator

Postby TheFlashinator » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:05 am

My first pop ever was the GITD Groot from Lootcrate for my birthday, but it was the DBZ pops I honed in on when I started researching them, so this is "SUPER" exciting! ;)
Josh!
Pop Count: 440
Favorite Pop!: Anything Flash!

Kaljor

Postby Kaljor » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:12 am

PanchoFCB wrote:

Never is a long time. You might be able to get him in 20-40 yrs for a low price, you never know. lol
My Name is Ernie

Lawliet

Postby Lawliet » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:14 am

Ordered one as well, hope the box gets here in onepiece!

slim1977

Postby slim1977 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:14 am

Damn, appears to be sold out already.
ISO: Jay proto from Jay and Silent Bob strike back

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:18 am

slim1977 wrote:Damn, appears to be sold out already.

13 left in their inventory. If you are getting a sold out screen, it's because people are adding a bunch to their cart to see how many are left, much like how they used to do with Funko Shop. But actually checking the page source and seeing their inventory, it's 13.

slim1977

Postby slim1977 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:21 am

poppetmaster wrote:
slim1977 wrote:Damn, appears to be sold out already.

13 left in their inventory. If you are getting a sold out screen, it's because people are adding a bunch to their cart to see how many are left, much like how they used to do with Funko Shop. But actually checking the page source and seeing their inventory, it's 13.

Not having any luck.
ISO: Jay proto from Jay and Silent Bob strike back

Return to “Pop!”