Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby heymrosario » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:52 pm

Anyone already thinking where they're going to put their Avengers Assemble pops once it's complete?? Share some of your ideas! I'd loooove to see/hear them.

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

Fnkyeahryry

Postby Fnkyeahryry » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:53 pm

heymrosario wrote:Anyone already thinking where they're going to put their Avengers Assemble pops once it's complete?? Share some of your ideas! I'd loooove to see/hear them.

Yeah I’m wondering how to display mine. Would love to see some as well.

FuegoGlorious

Postby FuegoGlorious » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:58 pm

I feel like this one will be awkward as far as width
:SW7a:

Katers

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series - Iron Man

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:19 am

d00dz wrote:
Katers wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
They have already set the building blocks in the universe and said Shuri is smart - if Reed Richards rivals her intelligence or is smarter - that back and fourth banter will be epic

Definitely one of my regrets that we never got Shuri / Tony banter! I'm hoping we get some interaction in the future between Shuri and Peter.

I think that's bound to happen sooner or later unless somehow Marvel and Sony won't get along again.

We'll just send Tom Holland to play peacekeeper again if need be! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:20 am

franzsy0519 wrote:
d00dz wrote:
Katers wrote:
Definitely one of my regrets that we never got Shuri / Tony banter! I'm hoping we get some interaction in the future between Shuri and Peter.

I think that's bound to happen sooner or later unless somehow Marvel and Sony won't get along again.

I'm glad we did get some banter between Shuri and Bruce Banner in Infinity War! It's even more perfect that they didn't undersell Shuri's intelligence, even showing her to be superior to Bruce.

Yes, glad she didn't defer to him because she's younger! You go, Shuri!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:22 am

heymrosario wrote:Anyone already thinking where they're going to put their Avengers Assemble pops once it's complete?? Share some of your ideas! I'd loooove to see/hear them.

Once I've got the 3rd one in hand, I'll start assembling my display. Until then, Iron Man is safely in his box!
Image ImageImage Image

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:24 pm

Katers wrote:

Once I've got the 3rd one in hand, I'll start assembling my display. Until then, Iron Man is safely in his box!

Yup!! I have Iron Man safe in the box right now. I just don’t know where to put them once they’re close to completion. lol lol lol Gonna be a tough one!

Shuttlzworth

Postby Shuttlzworth » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:04 pm

This looks awesome in hand, can't wait for the rest
Image ImageImageImage

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:39 pm

They look so cool in box idk if I’ll want to take them out! Plus, if I put them together, won’t one face the wall?
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:55 am

Your choices of gifs are always impeccable. I'm lolloling

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:09 am

Y’all.....is it possible for the, to do do a set like this for Endgame....but it’s the portals/battle line. Maybe to make it more doable, you use the old minipop sizes, but if they pulled it off full sized i would lose my mind.

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:10 am

Killua916 wrote:

Hahaha thank you! Glad I can put a smile on someone lol lol

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:30 am

heymrosario wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Hahaha thank you! Glad I can put a smile on someone lol lol

I just lol'd again from this notification xD I dont even remember what the topic was anymore. Ah yes The deluxe series. I can't wait til the next reveal

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:35 am

heymrosario wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yup!! I have Iron Man safe in the box right now. I just don’t know where to put them once they’re close to completion. lol lol lol Gonna be a tough one!

I'm currently leaning toward end table in the living room. Or maybe coffee table center piece? Definitely not the dining room table, too many chances of food casualties!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:21 am

Katers wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Katers wrote:

I'm currently leaning toward end table in the living room. Or maybe coffee table center piece? Definitely not the dining room table, too many chances of food casualties!

Yeah I agree. Dining room doesn't seem safe spot for these. I am still trying to figure out for me. I am thinking maybe living room table center piece would be a great place.
Collecting since 2014

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:56 am

I'll cross that rather large bridge when I get to it lol not thinking that far ahead for the time being, just enjoying the journey to getting the whole set.
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:28 am

angrynate wrote:

I'll cross that rather large bridge when I get to it lol not thinking that far ahead for the time being, just enjoying the journey to getting the whole set.

Lol lol lol I like your thinkin’, Nate!

I asked the question because my “buy this now” mentality will get as many pops as I can and when it’s time for the whole set to be assembled, I have no room for it haha. Lol

Oh man, that’s my biggest problem right now. :bom: :bounce: lol

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:20 am

angrynate wrote:

I would say that is a great way to look at this. For me, I need to get rest of my display up before I can even think about displaying this avengers one.
Collecting since 2014

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:26 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

Yeah I agree. Dining room doesn't seem safe spot for these. I am still trying to figure out for me. I am thinking maybe living room table center piece would be a great place.

I think we're all going to need to post pictures of our assembled pieces once they're done, so we can compare locations and displays!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:32 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think we're all going to need to post pictures of our assembled pieces once they're done, so we can compare locations and displays!

Yes I can't wait till we see all the displays.
Collecting since 2014

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:45 am

heymrosario wrote:
angrynate wrote:

I asked the question because my “buy this now” mentality will get as many pops as I can and when it’s time for the whole set to be assembled, I have no room for it haha. Lol

haha, look at it this way: is this a problem? or a wonderful opportunity to reorganize your collection and create a nice little space for all of them when they all arrive ;-)
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

100%! ;-) It'll be finished when? December? It's going to be a great holiday display! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:14 pm

angrynate wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
angrynate wrote:

haha, look at it this way: is this a problem? or a wonderful opportunity to reorganize your collection and create a nice little space for all of them when they all arrive ;-)

I just stared at my collections and I'm low key crying LOL lol lol I have no idea where to put the incoming pops I pre-ordered and especially the Avengers display. ;-) I'll have to toss some pops out of the way for it haha kidding!

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:06 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
That is always a factor for me as well. That factor doesn’t get in the way to often though as I have really honed in on the lines I collect. However, I am in that boat now with all the recent releases. Venom and the soda cans are making things hard on me.

I'm definitely after all of the venomized pops, though I am still missing ghost rider. I have been able to resist the soda cans, but I can see how that line is going to grow quickly and will be hard to keep up with

Ghost Rider is one of the best ones out there. Second only to the Loki in my personal book. The Soda Cans are amazing. It’s been pretty hard for me not to buy more than I have.

I woke up early for Loki! My local Target only got 4 in, I got the 4th one. Was close too because they didn't go in line order like they should have. They were helping 5 people at a time so if I didn't ask for it right away when I got to the counter they would have run out. I love the detail on his. I will have to find a ghost rider to buy eventually.
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
San Diego Comic Con 2007-2019, 2022-2024
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:09 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Nice! I don’t have anything of value on my desk either. I do have quite a few people bring there kids in from time to time and if they stop by my desk I let take some from the Funko cabinet. That’s how I am able to cycle through stuff.

Take to play with or take to keep? Either way, that's nice of you

I am using my shelf as a way of teaching my students to respect things that belong to other people. They may look at them without touching. If they want to touch, they cannot just grab things, they need to be respectful and ask permission first. And also teaching them to be careful with things that are not their own. One kid cannot understand why I don't take some things out of their boxes though lol I'll probably do it one day just to shock him

I let them take it to keep. It’s my way of spreading the Funko love to our younger collectors that aren’t my own lol! On average I am giving a couple items away per week.

That's awesome! I bet the kids (and parents) love that you do that.

Are you going to display the Avengers Assemble set at work or home? I would be worried if I set mine up at work
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:14 am

Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
lol! I think you are right. Poor Chris Pratt! Horrible writing has put him in a place of anger for many people.

That was so bad. I love Star Lord but I yelled some not so nice things at him for that. And I'm sure I was much nicer in my rantings than some people lol that scene was so frustrating

Star Lord deserved some yelling at then. I wish he'd survived the snap so he could see the consequences of what he did, I felt he really got off lightly by dusting away! A missed opportunity for some character growth there!

I actually assumed he was going to be around too. I was surprised when he went poof as well. That would have been good to see what his rash decisions and thinking with his grief and emotions did instead of using his head
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:17 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Haha! It’s the small things right? At least Vin Diesel redeemed himself in the last fast and furious film. Lol

Vin Diesel has a pass at the moment, since Groot has only SAVED the galaxy so far..! lol

Oh....maybe the next batch of deluxe pop series can be the Guardians when they grab hands in GOTG V.1?

That would be a good one to release. I would also like a dance off movie moment. lol

Yes please!!!!!!
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:20 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Yes I can't wait till we see all the displays.

Yep...in November! lol

Maybe I'll just start working on my backdrop now....got plenty of time til I need it!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:22 am

heymrosario wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

100%! ;-) It'll be finished when? December? It's going to be a great holiday display! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Right? Nothing says holidays like an invasion by Chitauri! Which reminds me now...we need some Chitauri to be poised to attack!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:24 am

Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:That was so bad. I love Star Lord but I yelled some not so nice things at him for that. And I'm sure I was much nicer in my rantings than some people lol that scene was so frustrating

Star Lord deserved some yelling at then. I wish he'd survived the snap so he could see the consequences of what he did, I felt he really got off lightly by dusting away! A missed opportunity for some character growth there!

I actually assumed he was going to be around too. I was surprised when he went poof as well. That would have been good to see what his rash decisions and thinking with his grief and emotions did instead of using his head

Right?? Can't believe the writers passed up such a great opportunity. I'd have sat through at least another 10 minutes if we got some guilt and angst!
Image ImageImage Image

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:32 am

Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:

Right?? Can't believe the writers passed up such a great opportunity. I'd have sat through at least another 10 minutes if we got some guilt and angst!

Yep, he needed to face the consequences of his actions and realize he acted rash, and how his selfish choices affect everyone around him (literally). I wish they had done that.
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:33 pm

Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:I'm definitely after all of the venomized pops, though I am still missing ghost rider. I have been able to resist the soda cans, but I can see how that line is going to grow quickly and will be hard to keep up with

Ghost Rider is one of the best ones out there. Second only to the Loki in my personal book. The Soda Cans are amazing. It’s been pretty hard for me not to buy more than I have.

I woke up early for Loki! My local Target only got 4 in, I got the 4th one. Was close too because they didn't go in line order like they should have. They were helping 5 people at a time so if I didn't ask for it right away when I got to the counter they would have run out. I love the detail on his. I will have to find a ghost rider to buy eventually.

Ghost rider showed up on the Funko Shop today. Not sure if it’s still there but I would recommend taking a look if you’re interested.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:36 am

Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:

Yep, he needed to face the consequences of his actions and realize he acted rash, and how his selfish choices affect everyone around him (literally). I wish they had done that.

I will forgive him (especially if we get that GOTG deluxe series I want!), but I will never forget!!
Image ImageImage Image

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:45 pm

Hawkeye is the third release. I will add the link to the OP.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

AnimalX

Postby AnimalX » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:53 pm

i like how they all fit together but not for me .

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:43 pm

AnimalX wrote:i like how they all fit together but not for me .

I was super excited for these (and still am) but I can't justify buying these *and* the Star Wars Hoth one *and* all of the other Pops I want coming soon, so I think I am stopping. Hulk hasn't shipped yet since Amazon is not mailing anything other than essential household items right now, so I have a few weeks to decide.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:10 pm

I just ordered Hawkeye, now waiting for the other one's to drop
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

millone

Postby millone » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:39 pm

FuegoGlorious wrote:I feel like this one will be awkward as far as width

The bases are going to make it hard i think. That was my first thought when i saw the hawkeye

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:09 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:I just ordered Hawkeye, now waiting for the other one's to drop

I’ve tried searching but it doesn’t come up. The link on the first page also comes up invalid. Amazon must be updating the listing so I’ll have to keep trying. I don’t remember any issues with Iron Man or Hulk going up and down like this unless it was listed too early.

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:33 pm

Hawkeye looks amazing first time he is in pop form from the first Avengers movie definitely have to get this

Return to “Pop!”