What Dragonball POP! that has not been created you want the most?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
UlfricFrost

Re: What Dragonball POP! that has not been created you want the most?

Postby UlfricFrost » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:21 pm

Teen Gohan in piccolos training ropes
All the Kai’s
Ox King 6” only
All the buu variants even the absorption fusion ones

If they ever do GT
Super Baby Vegeta & Super Baby Vegeta Oozaru 6”
SSJ4 Goku & Vegeta
All the black star dragons

I could go on and on

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:52 pm

Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Mags wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
Most definitely. I'm a big fan of Canon-Broly's Constructicon-color-scheme :)

The new color scheme totally suits him, too!

I am totally digging the new Broly. The 6" Broly from Galactic Toys with the Green Energy surrounding will be very cool.

Right?! Hope I'm able to catch the drop on that one :P
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 807 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:24 pm

SaintsRow2008 wrote:I absolutely love the character diversity in the last few waves! We're getting characters I never expected to see in Pop! form, namely Raditz and Nappa -- and given the fact that Majin Buu is my favorite character, I'm beyond thrilled to see that they're making a Kid Buu!

I'm very content with having more Pop!s of Goku and Vegeta, considering both of their original molds were far more generic. I never bought the original Pop! for Vegeta, so needless to say, I'm happy I waited this long!

There are a bunch of other characters I'm thrilled have received the Pop! treatment, but I think I've established how satisfied I am!

I'm glad we're seeing Raditz and Nappa, too - it means we're just that much closer to some Universe 6 Saiyan love! I'm waiting for Cabba to get a pop any day now :D

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:24 pm

Mr Yac wrote:would anybody else like a Cell Junior multipack?

Let's make this into a 6 pack of Minis. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:53 pm

Mags wrote:
theoneupper02 wrote:I kind of want to see the imperfect UI Goku. They could make it metallic with black hair and a different pose.

I'm a little surprised we got full Ultra Instinct Goku before we got imperfect UI Goku.

I'm just glad we got one version instead of getting 4 variants. Watching FUNKO making Goku and Vegeta Characters is like watching the Frieza Saga. You have about 50 episodes of them charging up in 4 different forms and then watch about 5 episodes of actual combat.
Hulk Smash!
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
IG: @HauckBuster007
IG: @SuperFunkoBros
Favorite Character: Incredible Hulk

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:57 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Mags wrote:Or the Goku vs Vegeta pose from the beginning of DBZ

If there is any iconic DBZ movie moment I think we all know which one climbs to the top. It's Goku and Gohan doing a combined Kamehameha towards Cell during the Cell games saga.

THts a pretty iconic movie and I don't quite know how funko would pull it off due to the fact Goku was borderline a ghost at that point but im sure they could

I'm guessing they could do a SSJ 2 Gohan with a Clear Ghost Goku behind Gohan and just paint on some faint color on his clear body to give the effect that he is there in spirit with Gohan!
Hulk Smash!

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:00 am

sushiguru wrote:the only thing with boxes like that are that they usually have the same thing in every box... they should create 10 different boxes for the sake of variety

I don't think they can create 10 different boxes for one release. Only because it would not be cost effective for them and I'm sure there would be a ton of left over inventory of these mystery boxes. I could see 2-3 different boxes with only 1 or 2 different items in a variant box.
Hulk Smash!

LLana

Postby LLana » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:42 am

PopPChulo wrote:I think a Spirit Bomb pose goku would be dope as well - This seems like it would be a con exclusive but it seems like it would need to come stock as Glow In The Dark. I also think that this one would have to be a 6 inch because I think the spirit bomb should float a little bit above Goku's head and it doesn't have to be a full blown spirit bomb but def should be a start.

I would love to see this. Agree about it being a con exclusive and glow in the dark. I can also see several other variants being released.
Vegeta and Bulma are relationship goals

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:16 am

Hauckbuster007 wrote:
sushiguru wrote:the only thing with boxes like that are that they usually have the same thing in every box... they should create 10 different boxes for the sake of variety

I don't think they can create 10 different boxes for one release. Only because it would not be cost effective for them and I'm sure there would be a ton of left over inventory of these mystery boxes. I could see 2-3 different boxes with only 1 or 2 different items in a variant box.

Yeap, it happens every year with the gamestop mystery boxes, I'm personally a fan of the box having the same pop across the board like MHA, you don't waste money buying multiples and those boxes with different pops end up valuing at less than what you originally paid for the box, like extremely less
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:37 pm

LLana wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I think a Spirit Bomb pose goku would be dope as well - This seems like it would be a con exclusive but it seems like it would need to come stock as Glow In The Dark. I also think that this one would have to be a 6 inch because I think the spirit bomb should float a little bit above Goku's head and it doesn't have to be a full blown spirit bomb but def should be a start.

I would love to see this. Agree about it being a con exclusive and glow in the dark. I can also see several other variants being released.

Most definitely - I think a lot of people would love to see a spirit bomb pose goku ... especially with it being glow in the dark. It may have to end up being a 6 inch or even a anime moment - however I think a LOT of people would pick this one up. It would def have to be a con exclusive though.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Joser777

Postby Joser777 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:06 pm

Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
Joser777 wrote:man i would love a kio ken x10 goku
or a cell would be perfect for eccc

how would they pull the kaioken off though? Goku surrounded by a translucent red?

They could do it like they do the SSJ 2 Level Gohan and Broly. With the translucent red flames surrounding Goku.

This would be pretty awesome!

yeah i can totally be behind with that idea
iso: anime protos, scott pilgrim protos, spiderman protos

sushiguru

Postby sushiguru » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:16 pm

i wonder if a spirit bomb goku pop would be glow in the dark ?

Mags

Postby Mags » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:25 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
LLana wrote:

Most definitely - I think a lot of people would love to see a spirit bomb pose goku ... especially with it being glow in the dark. It may have to end up being a 6 inch or even a anime moment - however I think a LOT of people would pick this one up. It would def have to be a con exclusive though.

Watch that be this year's SDCC exclusive.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:22 pm

Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
LLana wrote:

Ill shed real tears
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

SaintsRow2008

Postby SaintsRow2008 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:18 pm

I'd honestly really love if we got a wave dedicated to the new movie. I'd gladly buy at least two Pop!s of Broly's new design -- I passed on the NYCC exclusive, and I don't plan on getting the recently announced version, either. Funko missed a big opportunity to at least make him in his Legendary Super Saiyan form, but they didn't do that for some reason.

In regards to the new movie however, I very much so hope they make Pop!s of Broly in his base form (either in armor or when he was found on Planet Vampa) and of course his Legendary Super Saiyan form.

Considering how much the fandom likes Cheelai, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Pop! of her doing that adorable hand symbol, or possibly holding her ray gun.

A few other ideas: Bardock carrying "Kakarot's" space pod, Gine holding a meat cleaver, Paragus in the pose he made when commanding Broly to attack Goku and Vegeta, and of course, Gogeta in his Super Saiyan Blue form.

I doubt we'll get all of these, but I'd be shocked if we didn't at least get Broly and Gogeta.
-Austin

1st Pop: Superman
100th Pop: SDCC 2016 Metallic Beerus
200th Pop: Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)
300th Pop: Hitoshi Shinso
Latest Pop(s): Oh-Il nam, Gi-hun, Ali, Walter White, Dr. Strange Supreme, and Towelie
Current Pop amount: 387
Rarest Pop(s): The Walking Dead Prison Glenn proto and Tekken King proto
Received 100th Pop on: August 11th, 2016
Received 200th Pop on: March 5th, 2018
Received 300th Pop on April 29th, 2020

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:17 am

SaintsRow2008 wrote:I'd honestly really love if we got a wave dedicated to the new movie. I'd gladly buy at least two Pop!s of Broly's new design -- I passed on the NYCC exclusive, and I don't plan on getting the recently announced version, either. Funko missed a big opportunity to at least make him in his Legendary Super Saiyan form, but they didn't do that for some reason.

In regards to the new movie however, I very much so hope they make Pop!s of Broly in his base form (either in armor or when he was found on Planet Vampa) and of course his Legendary Super Saiyan form.

Considering how much the fandom likes Cheelai, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Pop! of her doing that adorable hand symbol, or possibly holding her ray gun.

A few other ideas: Bardock carrying "Kakarot's" space pod, Gine holding a meat cleaver, Paragus in the pose he made when commanding Broly to attack Goku and Vegeta, and of course, Gogeta in his Super Saiyan Blue form.

I doubt we'll get all of these, but I'd be shocked if we didn't at least get Broly and Gogeta.

I think that we'll likely get a pop during SDCC. We got the first Resurrection of F pop during SDCC with Golden Frieza and then another with Metallic Beerus the next year. Unless they decide to do MHA, I think Funimation will have another DB pop at their booth. Hopefully Funko will release a shared one as well
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

Sam25

Postby Sam25 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:01 pm

I am really hoping for more chrome Vegeta. Red and green would be the ones I want to see next.

Mags

Postby Mags » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:55 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Ill shed real tears

Same here.

Mags

Postby Mags » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:58 pm

SaintsRow2008 wrote:I'd honestly really love if we got a wave dedicated to the new movie. I'd gladly buy at least two Pop!s of Broly's new design -- I passed on the NYCC exclusive, and I don't plan on getting the recently announced version, either. Funko missed a big opportunity to at least make him in his Legendary Super Saiyan form, but they didn't do that for some reason.

It seems like Funko is going almost "chronologically" when it comes to new forms of characters. Maybe we'll see a 90s LSS Broly for NYCC or something.

I'm also waiting for the green/purple outfit Broly from the movie, too! And I'm sure we'll see Cheelai and Lemo :D

FlinksPoppinPics

Postby FlinksPoppinPics » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:13 pm

Emperor Pilaf holding one of the dragon balls would be pretty awesome.

Jonathan (Jenkins) | IG: @FlinksPoppinPics
Make life one long weekend!
#FunkoFamily since 2015

LLana

Postby LLana » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:23 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Ill shed real tears

I'll pass along my tissue...waterworks for real. That would be seriously amazing
Vegeta and Bulma are relationship goals

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:33 am

CryptoJenkins7 wrote:Emperor Pilaf holding one of the dragon balls would be pretty awesome.

i'd be happy with a Pilaf gang 3-pack, really hate how badly they ruined Mai in super though.....

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:46 am

LLana wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:Watch that be this year's SDCC exclusive.

Ill shed real tears

I'll pass along my tissue...waterworks for real. That would be seriously amazing

Gon need more than a tissue

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:51 am

Maybe we will get a SDCC Mr. Satan pop. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:42 am

91shawny wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:

Yeap, it happens every year with the gamestop mystery boxes, I'm personally a fan of the box having the same pop across the board like MHA, you don't waste money buying multiples and those boxes with different pops end up valuing at less than what you originally paid for the box, like extremely less

It's not really a mystery box when the leak comes out weeks in advance from the street date. So if there is only one mystery box with random items inside and they were all the same I wouldn't be opposed to that. I fell victim to the Deadpool mystery boxes that Hot Topic did one year during Halloween along witht he Horror mystery boxes. I ended up with so many dups and ended up giving half of them away.
Hulk Smash!

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:44 am

sushiguru wrote:i wonder if a spirit bomb goku pop would be glow in the dark ?

If they don't make it a GITD pop they are missing the boat on this one. It's a must have !
Hulk Smash!

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:47 am

Sam25 wrote:I am really hoping for more chrome Vegeta. Red and green would be the ones I want to see next.

I don't know about you but I am personally burnt out on everything chrome pop related. It just doesn't make sense to me.
To me it is just excessive use a the same posing mold to pump out another variant.
Hulk Smash!

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:48 am

Mags wrote:

It seems like Funko is going almost "chronologically" when it comes to new forms of characters. Maybe we'll see a 90s LSS Broly for NYCC or something.

I'm also waiting for the green/purple outfit Broly from the movie, too! And I'm sure we'll see Cheelai and Lemo :D

What if they give us Bio Broly….. Ewwww… That would be a disaster Pop in my eyes.
Hulk Smash!

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:50 am

Mr Yac wrote:
CryptoJenkins7 wrote:Emperor Pilaf holding one of the dragon balls would be pretty awesome.

i'd be happy with a Pilaf gang 3-pack, really hate how badly they ruined Mai in super though.....

I would like to see them go back to pulling characters from the original Dragonball series with Grandpa Gohan, Garlic Jr., Emperor Pilaf etc...
Hulk Smash!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:51 am

Hauckbuster007 wrote:
91shawny wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:

It's not really a mystery box when the leak comes out weeks in advance from the street date. So if there is only one mystery box with random items inside and they were all the same I wouldn't be opposed to that. I fell victim to the Deadpool mystery boxes that Hot Topic did one year during Halloween along witht he Horror mystery boxes. I ended up with so many dups and ended up giving half of them away.

Those HotTopic boxes were killer and I agree I ended up giving away most of them because of all the duplicates I got. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:54 am

Bio-Broly would be awesome! Would like to see more movie baddies such as Cooler (4th form, 5th form that looks like The Shredder, and Metal Cooler).

Mags

Postby Mags » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:36 pm

Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Mags wrote:

What if they give us Bio Broly….. Ewwww… That would be a disaster Pop in my eyes.

Maybe if it looked like Oogie Boogie without his sack? haha

Mags

Postby Mags » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:38 pm

ryusilva23 wrote:Bio-Broly would be awesome! Would like to see more movie baddies such as Cooler (4th form, 5th form that looks like The Shredder, and Metal Cooler).

More movie villains in general! Cooler, Turles, maybe the bio-warriors, Janemba....

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:00 pm

Joesandwich123 wrote:
LLana wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Ill shed real tears

My wallet going to need a First Aid Kit . lol :freddy2: :freddy2:
PopPChulo

Mags

Postby Mags » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:03 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:
LLana wrote:

All I've got is a bandaid, will that be sufficient for the time being? haha

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:51 pm

Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:

All I've got is a bandaid, will that be sufficient for the time being? haha

Depends on the size lol

Mags

Postby Mags » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:11 pm

Joesandwich123 wrote:
Mags wrote:All I've got is a bandaid, will that be sufficient for the time being? haha

Depends on the size lol

How about one of those butterfly ones for a knee? lol

I am ready for more announcements, though - gives me an idea of how much money I'm gonna need to save haha

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:48 pm

Mags wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:
Mags wrote:All I've got is a bandaid, will that be sufficient for the time being? haha

Depends on the size lol

How about one of those butterfly ones for a knee? lol

I am ready for more announcements, though - gives me an idea of how much money I'm gonna need to save haha

Lets hope NY Toy Fair will be great :D

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:29 am

Mags wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:Bio-Broly would be awesome! Would like to see more movie baddies such as Cooler (4th form, 5th form that looks like The Shredder, and Metal Cooler).

More movie villains in general! Cooler, Turles, maybe the bio-warriors, Janemba....
I can see Cooler/Janemba getting the Pop! treatment.
:freddy1:

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:03 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
Mags wrote:

I can see Cooler/Janemba getting the Pop! treatment.

They gotta knock Gogeta out for the time being - Gogeta is extremely popular at the moment with his reveal in the movie. If they follow the pattern of what they have done at SDCC the previous years - I would love to see Gogeta and the New Broly as SDCC exclusives.
PopPChulo

Return to “Pop!”