Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

No love for Naruto?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Re: No love for Naruto?

Postby KidMarvel » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:47 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Oh heck yeah. I hope we get blessed at sdcc with some of these anime lines.

I'm sure we'll get something from the anime line. Hopefully one of the aforementioned series gets the bulk of the attention!

I hear we could be getting a anime section in the Hollywood store. Super awesome! Would be a lot easier to find anime exclusives in one area.

The Hollywood store is really sounding more and more to be a beast! Another thing on my bucket list whenever I am state stateside!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

theoneupper02

Postby theoneupper02 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:48 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
I'm sure we'll get something from the anime line. Hopefully one of the aforementioned series gets the bulk of the attention!

I hear we could be getting a anime section in the Hollywood store. Super awesome! Would be a lot easier to find anime exclusives in one area.

The Hollywood store is really sounding more and more to be a beast! Another thing on my bucket list whenever I am state stateside!

Any idea what the grand opening exclusives will be? I think for their HQ it was from the Splastik line.
Bobby

ISO: High end GOT and DBZ

Image Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:01 pm

theoneupper02 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I hear we could be getting a anime section in the Hollywood store. Super awesome! Would be a lot easier to find anime exclusives in one area.

Any idea what the grand opening exclusives will be? I think for their HQ it was from the Splastik line.

Nope. As of now only 4. Chester cheetah, Hollywood Freddy, Marilyn Monroe, Bobs big boy.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:42 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
theoneupper02 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

Nope. As of now only 4. Chester cheetah, Hollywood Freddy, Marilyn Monroe, Bobs big boy.

Man, that Hollywood Freddy with the Star of Fame looks super cool. Hopefully it becomes a mainstay for Funko Hollywood!

ImageImageImageImage

FireFist

Postby FireFist » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:45 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
theoneupper02 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

They also have a huckleberry hound and wonder woman with the funko hollywood bag.
    Image Image
Iso:One Piece and Yugioh Protos
Instagram:@stardust.singh

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:57 pm

FireFist wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
theoneupper02 wrote:

They also have a huckleberry hound and wonder woman with the funko hollywood bag.

Those are ok. I think they could have gotten better characters to hold the bag. Not much of a fan of those two but the rest are fire. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

FireFist

Postby FireFist » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:16 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
FireFist wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Nope. As of now only 4. Chester cheetah, Hollywood Freddy, Marilyn Monroe, Bobs big boy.

Those are ok. I think they could have gotten better characters to hold the bag. Not much of a fan of those two but the rest are fire. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'm thinking they might be holding some more exclusives until the grand opening happens.
    Image Image
Iso:One Piece and Yugioh Protos
Instagram:@stardust.singh

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:57 pm

FireFist wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
FireFist wrote:They also have a huckleberry hound and wonder woman with the funko hollywood bag.

I'm thinking they might be holding some more exclusives until the grand opening happens.

I hope so. I seen that Seattle HQ got a chrome teal Freddy I believe. Don’t know if they had other exclusives from that opening but you figure that they would give all ticket holders a special free pop. The other exclusives we are going to have to buy. If u buy every exclusive pop it’s close to $100 so $100 per person Funko makes a killing opening day. I do have a feeling that some of those will end up on Funko shop so they only thing that will make the difference is the sticker. So hopefully it’s all HQ exclusive.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:10 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Oh heck yeah. I hope we get blessed at sdcc with some of these anime lines.

I think Anime is one of Funkos most popular selling lines - I personally would love to see something like that at the Hollywood store!
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:52 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

I think Anime is one of Funkos most popular selling lines - I personally would love to see something like that at the Hollywood store!

I hope they have an anime section over there. Might find the metallic All Might there. lol

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:57 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I hear we could be getting a anime section in the Hollywood store. Super awesome! Would be a lot easier to find anime exclusives in one area.

I hope they have an anime section over there. Might find the metallic All Might there. lol

I hope you guys find it easy for metallic All Might, looks really darn good!

ImageImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:45 am

KidMarvel wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Or the new Naruto line would be cool.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:07 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I hope they have an anime section over there. Might find the metallic All Might there. lol

Exactly - lol Introduce the new Naruto line with a Jiraiya Funko HQ Hollywood Exclusive. Its things like that I wish to happen. I don't think there has ever been a anime funko exclusive. I wish they explore that one day. I feel like Dragonball has touched almost every exclusive route thus far EXCEPT the funko shop. Mineswell throw them in the mix.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:41 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

Exactly - lol Introduce the new Naruto line with a Jiraiya Funko HQ Hollywood Exclusive. Its things like that I wish to happen. I don't think there has ever been a anime funko exclusive. I wish they explore that one day. I feel like Dragonball has touched almost every exclusive route thus far EXCEPT the funko shop. Mineswell throw them in the mix.

Yeah I think Dragon Ball is missing Target, Funko Shop, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble. Everything else is covered lol
Checkmate.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:01 pm

SoulSnipers53 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Or the new Naruto line would be cool.

Yeah I think Dragon Ball is missing Target, Funko Shop, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble. Everything else is covered lol

Might as well. I just hope to find some cool anime pops there.

wash2366

Postby wash2366 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:52 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
FireFist wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Those are ok. I think they could have gotten better characters to hold the bag. Not much of a fan of those two but the rest are fire. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I hope so. I seen that Seattle HQ got a chrome teal Freddy I believe. Don’t know if they had other exclusives from that opening but you figure that they would give all ticket holders a special free pop. The other exclusives we are going to have to buy. If u buy every exclusive pop it’s close to $100 so $100 per person Funko makes a killing opening day. I do have a feeling that some of those will end up on Funko shop so they only thing that will make the difference is the sticker. So hopefully it’s all HQ exclusive.

At Everett opening the 10am slot people had special Exclusives #'d and everything. It will probably be the same this time around for 10am slot Funatics
Name: David / Pop count: 733 / Vynals: 4/ Dorbz: 10 / Soda: 4 / Mystery Minis: 12
Collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... s/wash2366

ImageImageImage

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:10 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

Totally want to have a Jiraiya pop, my absolute fave character from Naruto!

ImageImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:35 am

wash2366 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
FireFist wrote:I'm thinking they might be holding some more exclusives until the grand opening happens.

At Everett opening the 10am slot people had special Exclusives #'d and everything. It will probably be the same this time around for 10am slot Funatics

Hopefully it’s for all all slots that something different is done.

doctony

Postby doctony » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:25 am

It's not my era, so I don't collect anime, but the look really cool!

rixiuchiha

Postby rixiuchiha » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:19 am

Well, we are finally getting more Naruto pops. I really want Funko to make a 3 pack with the legendary sannin in their battle uniforms :laughing9:
I don't remember seeing Jiraiya in the list of new Naruto pops, so I'm hoping we get Jiraiya as some type of exclusive.
Rixi Uchiha :Image
Unapologetically myself. Cuban, movie junkie, self proclaimed poptographer, funatic, cosplayer, nurse, nerd and all around weirdo. :D

rixiuchiha

Postby rixiuchiha » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:27 am

SoulSnipers53 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Or the new Naruto line would be cool.

I am not 100% sure, but I think Dragon Ball is also missing Walmart and Walgreens. 8-[
Unapologetically myself. Cuban, movie junkie, self proclaimed poptographer, funatic, cosplayer, nurse, nerd and all around weirdo. :D

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:54 am

rixiuchiha wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I am not 100% sure, but I think Dragon Ball is also missing Walmart and Walgreens. 8-[

Ahh right I forgot about Walgreens. But Dragon Ball does have exclusives for walmart. GITD Zamasu and Metallic Android 16
Checkmate.

rixiuchiha

Postby rixiuchiha » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:08 am

rexflexall wrote:They are getting into more of these anime-type shows, there will so many!

And I am here for it! GIVE ME ANIME!
But please Funko, don't keep repeating the same mold/character over and over. I am over all the chrome, specially those Vegetas.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:43 pm

rixiuchiha wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Walgreens no Walmart Yes. Walmart had a GITD Zamatsu.

Schl0

Postby Schl0 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:14 pm

rixiuchiha wrote:Well, we are finally getting more Naruto pops. I really want Funko to make a 3 pack with the legendary sannin in their battle uniforms :laughing9:
I don't remember seeing Jiraiya in the list of new Naruto pops, so I'm hoping we get Jiraiya as some type of exclusive.

This would be so awesome! I know I’ve posted on here before that those 3 would be a dream to have. Super stoked for the new ones.
-Eric-
IG: @artbyschlo

funkoronin

Postby funkoronin » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:36 pm

Schl0 wrote:
rixiuchiha wrote:Well, we are finally getting more Naruto pops. I really want Funko to make a 3 pack with the legendary sannin in their battle uniforms :laughing9:

This would be so awesome! I know I’ve posted on here before that those 3 would be a dream to have. Super stoked for the new ones.

Super stoked for more Naruto pops! Hope they continue to release more in the near future.
My name is Shaun!
IG: shaunronin

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:45 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
rixiuchiha wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:Yeah I think Dragon Ball is missing Target, Funko Shop, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble. Everything else is covered lol

You know what your right - They haven't hit Amazon or Barnes and Noble nor Target. lol I think it is only a matter of time though. I didn't think DBZ would hit the PX exclusive realm and wah las it did. They definitely hit Walmart though with the GITD Zamasu. They even hit Toys R Us which to me was a big reveal lol.
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:45 pm

Schl0 wrote:

I think if anything Jiraiya will be a con exclusive. He definitely has to be somewhere because they already have 2 of the legendary sanin coming as commons from what's been floating around. :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:54 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
rixiuchiha wrote:I am not 100% sure, but I think Dragon Ball is also missing Walmart and Walgreens. 8-[

You know what your right - They haven't hit Amazon or Barnes and Noble nor Target. lol I think it is only a matter of time though. I didn't think DBZ would hit the PX exclusive realm and wah las it did. They definitely hit Walmart though with the GITD Zamasu. They even hit Toys R Us which to me was a big reveal lol.

I think certain retailers only get to pick from certain lines or it goes to the highest bidder.

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:14 am

New Naruto (Six Path) variant coming. Looks to be the pop version of the upcoming keychain. No word on who the US retailer will be yet.

Checkmate.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:23 am

SoulSnipers53 wrote:New Naruto (Six Path) variant coming. Looks to be the pop version of the upcoming keychain. No word on who the US retailer will be yet.

I really need more effort lol it looks like a proto of the old mold
PopPChulo

rixiuchiha

Postby rixiuchiha » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:21 am

SoulSnipers53 wrote:New Naruto (Six Path) variant coming. Looks to be the pop version of the upcoming keychain. No word on who the US retailer will be yet.

I saw. It looks like a proto though. I thought it was a proto the first time a friend send me the picture, then I found out it is not a proto and it will be a Hot Topic exclusive.

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:28 am

HTNerdette confirmed on twitter that it'll be a Hot Topic Exclusive. Here's a pic of the glow

Checkmate.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:45 am

rixiuchiha wrote:

I saw. It looks like a proto though. I thought it was a proto the first time a friend send me the picture, then I found out it is not a proto and it will be a Hot Topic exclusive.

I know it can be better but who cares I'm still grabbing one
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

wash2366

Postby wash2366 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:00 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
wash2366 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I hope so. I seen that Seattle HQ got a chrome teal Freddy I believe. Don’t know if they had other exclusives from that opening but you figure that they would give all ticket holders a special free pop. The other exclusives we are going to have to buy. If u buy every exclusive pop it’s close to $100 so $100 per person Funko makes a killing opening day. I do have a feeling that some of those will end up on Funko shop so they only thing that will make the difference is the sticker. So hopefully it’s all HQ exclusive.

Seems like no super Exclusives
Name: David / Pop count: 733 / Vynals: 4/ Dorbz: 10 / Soda: 4 / Mystery Minis: 12
Collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... s/wash2366

ImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:25 am

wash2366 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
wash2366 wrote:

Seems like no super Exclusives

Nope. There were still there the next day. Except big boy I believe.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:36 am

rixiuchiha wrote:

The glow on it is cool but I feel the same like everyone else it looks like a proto. I seen there is news on new Naruto pops coming but this is not what we expected. Now Naruto collectors will have to buy this to keep their collection complete. I am one of these people. Not feeling the new pop.

Schl0

Postby Schl0 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:10 pm

funkoronin wrote:
Schl0 wrote:

Super stoked for more Naruto pops! Hope they continue to release more in the near future.

I think they will! If I remember seeing it correctly they just renewed or acquired a new license deal. Wouldn’t be surprised if we see some Boruto pops in the future too.
-Eric-

Schl0

Postby Schl0 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:12 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Schl0 wrote:

I think if anything Jiraiya will be a con exclusive. He definitely has to be somewhere because they already have 2 of the legendary sanin coming as commons from what's been floating around. :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

He’s gonna end up being in a HT exclusive box with a Toad Sage chase variant. I can only dream lol
-Eric-

mariog1497

Postby mariog1497 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:50 am

Schl0 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Schl0 wrote:

He’s gonna end up being in a HT exclusive box with a Toad Sage chase variant. I can only dream lol

I would have no problem buying multiple boxes if that was the chase variant :eek: I wish they could include that toad sage variant with Shima and Fukasaku on his shoulders
Hey, I'm Mario! | Collector since 2015 | IG: @CoppedEmAll

Return to “Pop!”