AT&T Exclusive Chrome Night King

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
pberickp

Re: AT&T Exclusive Chrome Night King

Postby pberickp » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:44 pm

I have been hearing many stories of AT&T employees back-dooring the POP!'s. Some are even flat out saying we got them in but employees are taking them all. Some stores are letting you order them, some are saying it can't be done unless you are a AT&T customer. I don't have a store near me that carries them but I'm thinking it will be relatively cheap on the second hand market with all the flippers undercutting on eBAy already. It is a really awesome looking POP! for sure.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImageImage

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:46 pm

pberickp wrote:I have been hearing many stories of AT&T employees back-dooring the POP!'s. Some are even flat out saying we got them in but employees are taking them all. Some stores are letting you order them, some are saying it can't be done unless you are a AT&T customer. I don't have a store near me that carries them but I'm thinking it will be relatively cheap on the second hand market with all the flippers undercutting on eBAy already. It is a really awesome looking POP! for sure.

One of my local friends had the employee tell her the 2 pops they brought from the back were already sold. It seems like everyone has crazy stories surrounding the night king. He already attacked us and the season isn't even over yet.

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:47 pm

Nerdfulthingz wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:
SchoolBoyQ wrote:
How much discount we talking about here? What was your total for all 3?

So they normally go for $11.99 but if you buy 3 they go down to around $9.60 each

We picked up 3 yesterday and they were around $7 each plus tax! I think we paid $31 total for all 3!!

Didn't know that! I only grabbed one thinking that they might be street dated but they weren't haha. $11.99 still isn't bad at all!

maverick22

Postby maverick22 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:48 pm

Just placed an order for 3! Employees said as soon as these were out on the shelves people were already buying them and sold out. How do people hear about these so quickly- hanging around waiting for the trucks to unload?!

Weird that 2 of my nearest corporate stores weren’t even allowing orders, customer or not.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:54 pm

a99kitten wrote:Man :/ I kept checking the website and I never saw it. I guess I had the wrong place to go?? :( I just went to att.com and shop. The Game of Thrones section and nada.

Not available online until the 26th. Only corporate stores getting the pop which started to go on sale the 15th. I can say from what I hear most of the U.S. has received the first wave. AT&T is also saying a second wave is to hit stores on April 26th. You can also go to a corporate AT&T store and pre order now. Not sure how long that will last because I expect them to sell out and stop pre orders. Picked up one in store today but has heavy box damage. While in the store I went ahead and pre ordered 1 as well. Hoping the one comes in good and the other will be OOB. Good luck on your hunt!

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:07 pm

I got one today at the store by my work. It was the last one they had and the box is a mess (dented with some tears), but glad to get it without having to spend a bunch of time searching. The employee said they've had a lot of people inquiring about it, in fact a customer came in looking for it while I was completing my purchase. All in all, it was less of a hassle than I anticipated, although I was pretty lucky with my timing today.
Poppin'

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:10 pm

Rpiccioni1 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:Went to 2 corporate stores and they wouldn't let me pre-order.
You have to give them the sku #. The employee by me said he couldn’t find it, but then I gave him the sku and he said oh wow here it is. You also get a discount if you order 3. 4313L is the sku. Good luck

Thanks, yes! I went to another brand new store and they let me order them there. So relived I don't have to fight the bots next week. :freddy2:
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Thepopfamily

Postby Thepopfamily » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:12 pm

This one I don’t think people
Have to fear of not getting. I think will be pretty heavy flowing by the looks of things
Hunting for 90's Nick related PROTOS... Who can help?

millone

Postby millone » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:39 pm

Chris23tian wrote:
anime23 wrote:
millone wrote:That makes me very very nervous

I called my ATT store today. They had them in, I went in today and bought two.

You are very Fortunate. Having the opposite experience so far.

Me too. Went in to a store and they didnt have them yet. Went to another and they already sold them. Online please!

D4nnym4n123

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:41 pm

Sucks they changed the release date but oh well.
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'
FUNDAYS 2022!
FDO!
Show me that funko love and follow my twitch please? https://m.twitch.tv/d4nnym4n

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:42 pm

D4nnym4n123 wrote:Sucks they changed the release date but oh well.

It's still being released on the 26th.

millone

Postby millone » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:44 pm

pberickp wrote:I have been hearing many stories of AT&T employees back-dooring the POP!'s. Some are even flat out saying we got them in but employees are taking them all. Some stores are letting you order them, some are saying it can't be done unless you are a AT&T customer. I don't have a store near me that carries them but I'm thinking it will be relatively cheap on the second hand market with all the flippers undercutting on eBAy already. It is a really awesome looking POP! for sure.

I had someone tell me the same thing...employees bought them.

D4nnym4n123

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:44 pm

I saw a picture saying they released yesterday because my store got them yesterday
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'
FUNDAYS 2022!
FDO!
Show me that funko love and follow my twitch please? https://m.twitch.tv/d4nnym4n

millone

Postby millone » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:46 pm

Thepopfamily wrote:This one I don’t think people
Have to fear of not getting. I think will be pretty heavy flowing by the looks of things

I hope so. Need one or two from the online sale. Had to work all day today

odnar

Postby odnar » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:11 pm

I guess I'm hoping for a late April drop online like it says on their site. Probably regret waiting...

Bushmaster51

Postby Bushmaster51 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:24 pm

I got one today. Some stores are getting restocked already. Good luck everyone. Don't be surprised if the boxes are damaged. They are shipping them in the funko 6 case box.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:48 pm

I went to my local store today and they were all sold out. :(
I’m waiting and hoping to catch it on a restock, if it restock!
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

SchoolBoyQ

Postby SchoolBoyQ » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:48 pm

Maybe they will move up the online release date since stores are getting them so early
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:56 pm

The fact that even after two days of frenzy you can still order it via the store to ship to your house means there are a ton in the warehouse. The stock count on this pop is high so don't fret if you haven't gotten it yet.

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:58 pm

Just hoping that Popcultcha will restock the figure long enough until the RS falls off.
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:19 am

Joesandwich123 wrote:Just hoping that Popcultcha will restock the figure long enough until the RS falls off.

They will be restocking late summer. Dont know if its gonna be RS or not.

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:23 am

moneyhelpspk wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:Just hoping that Popcultcha will restock the figure long enough until the RS falls off.

Probably not around that time, but Australia gets restocks of exclusives more often than in the US so hopefully they restock it at least one more time and then perhaps the RS will drop.

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:08 am

Joesandwich123 wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:

Probably not around that time, but Australia gets restocks of exclusives more often than in the US so hopefully they restock it at least one more time and then perhaps the RS will drop.

Didnt know they got that many restocks. But with how hype this pop is, it may never get the RS dropped :/

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:22 am

I need to go to the AT &T store tomorrow...I’m sure I will get “the look” from the employee when I ask about the Pops.

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:24 am

ghostrye wrote:I need to go to the AT &T store tomorrow...I’m sure I will get “the look” from the employee when I ask about the Pops.

That depends on whose working. I went in on Monday and pretty much got the stink eye from everyone working. Went in Tuesday with a new crew working and they were more than happy to help.

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:35 am

Universal_ghost wrote:
edvc520 wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:Looks really good but I'm sure it will be hard to get. Especially if you need an at&t account

time to buy a pay as u go sim card

No kidding lol

No account needed. You can also place an order I side the store
Image Image

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:39 am

moneyhelpspk wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:

Didnt know they got that many restocks. But with how hype this pop is, it may never get the RS dropped :/

No the RS will drop if the restocks last long enough (hype always dies).

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:42 am

Joesandwich123 wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:

Now that I think about it youre right. The Infinity War exclusives were RS for the longest time and have had a couple restocks the last couple of weeks and were available to ship anywhere.

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:51 am

moneyhelpspk wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:

Now that I think about it youre right. The Infinity War exclusives were RS for the longest time and have had a couple restocks the last couple of weeks and were available to ship anywhere.

Yeah the RS system is just a way to make sure that collectors from outside the U.S have a chance of getting exclusive figures, so once the hype has settled down for a certain figure there's no point in making it restricted anymore.

From my observation, exclusive figures that tend to be hyped the most will get more restocks compared to other figures so Night King should get more restocks later on imo seeing as how it's just a regular exclusive and not a convention/limited number exclusive.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:03 am

wolfy233 wrote:The fact that even after two days of frenzy you can still order it via the store to ship to your house means there are a ton in the warehouse. The stock count on this pop is high so don't fret if you haven't gotten it yet.

I agree with you, I think there is plenty. I ordered one in store last night with no problem. I'm actually glad there seems to be plenty especially with all the hype, that means most people including myself will get the opportunity to pay retail and not the inflated prices on the aftermarket.

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:49 am

Davey Boys Toys has him up for pre-order with no RS this morning. Comes out to $25 US shipped.
https://www.daveyboystoys.com.au/Game-o ... nyl-Figure
I be Chris

Xenomorph

Postby Xenomorph » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:51 am

I was actually able to pick up two of these (one for a friend) when we decided to stop at a Target on our road trip back home from Star Wars celebration and happened to come across an AT&T store. I didn't think I was going to be able to get him so it was a nice surprise!

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:33 am

MasterSplyntr wrote:Davey Boys Toys has him up for pre-order with no RS this morning. Comes out to $25 US shipped.

Pretty good price if you can't find or preorder in store.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

coopscohen

Postby coopscohen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:53 am

Seems like there are gonna be a ton of these just based on the amount of sale posts I see on FB
ImageImage

calpolo17

Postby calpolo17 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:22 am

Yeah, I dont think snagging one of these at a reasonable price is going to be very difficult.

coopscohen wrote:Seems like there are gonna be a ton of these just based on the amount of sale posts I see on FB

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:27 am

just scored one! :D :D :D :D :D

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:44 am

I have seen so many posts of people pre-ordering them. I doubt it will be hard to get.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Sepharite

Postby Sepharite » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:50 am

MasterSplyntr wrote:Davey Boys Toys has him up for pre-order with no RS this morning. Comes out to $25 US shipped.

I'm tempted, but I want to try the AT&T online option first.

What is the price for the POP in stores?
ImageImageImage

LexusNexus

Postby LexusNexus » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:51 am

I wanted one because I liked how they look, but I’m not overpaying for it [-X
I get on Facebook and just seen so many listing for people selling them. I was like wait what? But they were all sold out when I seen that in my area.
I’ve heard stories about managers letting employees buy cases, That there’s still stores with them that aren’t corporate stores? and that people wiped out multiple stores. It’s crazy #-o
I hope you guys that do collect are able to get it online on April 26th! [-o<
:freddy1:
Huge lover of Batman and Pixar!
Started collecting in 2013
Pop Count:
ISO: Non Bobble Head Emperor Zurg, 18” Retro Freddy Batman, 18” inch Retro Freddy Robin, DIY Retro Freddy (x3)

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:59 am

Sepharite wrote:

I'm tempted, but I want to try the AT&T online option first.

What is the price for the POP in stores?

Looks like DBT is sold out now. I said if he was still in stock when I got to work I'd pick him up. The universe decided for me lol.

I'm not 100% sure of the retail price. I'm in Canada with no AT&T stores.
I be Chris

Return to “Pop!”