Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

18" Flocked Bigfoot

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
bluesnote

Re: 18" Flocked Bigfoot

Postby bluesnote » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:13 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:
Yes! They could even do a regular one and a more limited flocked one like a 1/24.

I’d be curious if there was ever another LE24 considering how massive the events are now..probably LE50 is as low as it will be these days

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a LE50 but that would actually be cool. I remember at tiki fundays when people were getting the freddy venoms they were sooo excited. Literally like a kid in a candy shop. Good times. Maybe they’ll bring that back one day - I vote freddy as antivenom maybe LE48 as a throwback homage

I saw a vendor selling an LE24 venom or two. I think it was across from the 7bucksapop booth near the Funko booth.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:35 am

bluesnote wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
I’d be curious if there was ever another LE24 considering how massive the events are now..probably LE50 is as low as it will be these days

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a LE50 but that would actually be cool. I remember at tiki fundays when people were getting the freddy venoms they were sooo excited. Literally like a kid in a candy shop. Good times. Maybe they’ll bring that back one day - I vote freddy as antivenom maybe LE48 as a throwback homage

I saw a vendor selling an LE24 venom or two. I think it was across from the 7bucksapop booth near the Funko booth.

Yeah last time I checked I think I seen a vendor selling it as well and they were asking for a mere 40k lol
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:32 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
bluesnote wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Yeah last time I checked I think I seen a vendor selling it as well and they were asking for a mere 40k lol

For the small price of $40...with three more zeros lol

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:40 pm

ChefOhz wrote:I think it would be amazing if they made an 18" Bigfoot with a flocked Chase.

We got all the regular size bigfoot we can have.

All we need is like a life size one

Please make this happen

Oh and flocked that be nice =D>

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:40 pm

bluesnote wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
bluesnote wrote:

Lol sheesh, that’s a lot of funds for a pop but that type of dumb luck would be awesome if 24 or 48 collectors stumbled across those in their boxes every year. I’d howl at the moon
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Brianbiz

Postby Brianbiz » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:57 pm

ChefOhz wrote:I think it would be amazing if they made an 18" Bigfoot with a flocked Chase.

Please make this happen

This would be really cool especially because it would be the first 18 inch with a chase!

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:20 am

Brianbiz wrote:

Please make this happen

This would be really cool especially because it would be the first 18 inch with a chase!

Oh yea, a flocked 18 inch chase would be insane. Surprised the 6 inch bigfoots from fundays were not flocked.

Funkognome

Postby Funkognome » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:50 pm

Even a 10in would be great! 18 even more so!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:00 pm

Well they got the 6 inch out at fundays. Might as well step it up to 10 and the 18. I don't think I would get them as they would be too big to fit into my displays.
Collecting since 2014

Kob

Postby Kob » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:18 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
bluesnote wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Lol sheesh, that’s a lot of funds for a pop but that type of dumb luck would be awesome if 24 or 48 collectors stumbled across those in their boxes every year. I’d howl at the moon

I can’t imagine the feeling of having such a limited and valuable pop. I don’t know that I’d be able to justify not selling it to pay off some debt and school loans :-/

ChefOhz

Postby ChefOhz » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:57 pm

The only 18" I got is the 1966 Batman

I been mentioning an 18" Bigfoot for awhile

With the great responses hopefully one day we will get one.

The 6" is a start and I'm also surprised none of these were flocked.

Hopefully we get the ball rolling with all the great feedback.
ImageImageImage

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:26 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:
Yes! They could even do a regular one and a more limited flocked one like a 1/24.

An antivenom freddy would be nice!
Instagram - thefunkocouple
ImageImage

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:27 pm

bluesnote wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:

Yea I think I saw it too, was it the booth that had the buzz lightyear freddy 1/12 for like 100k?
ImageImage

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:40 pm

ChefOhz wrote:The only 18" I got is the 1966 Batman

I been mentioning an 18" Bigfoot for awhile

With the great responses hopefully one day we will get one.

The 6" is a start and I'm also surprised none of these were flocked.

Hopefully we get the ball rolling with all the great feedback.

Agreed. These should have been flocked.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:03 pm

Kob wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
bluesnote wrote:

I can’t imagine the feeling of having such a limited and valuable pop. I don’t know that I’d be able to justify not selling it to pay off some debt and school loans :-/

I’m the type of person that would keep something like that just for the simple fact of being able to wow any and every collector that sees my collection, it would be my centerpiece
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:05 pm

S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:

Even at 100 or 250 I’d be down for a Glow In The Dark Antivenom. . But at LE48 I’d lose my mind
PopPChulo

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:28 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Kob wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I’m the type of person that would keep something like that just for the simple fact of being able to wow any and every collector that sees my collection, it would be my centerpiece

Same. If I had something that limited, despite me not collecting that line or knowing much about that franchise, I would probably still keep it just because of the rarity factor. Owning something as low as LE24 would sit on my shelf...forever. The lowest piece count I own is 100, a green/yellow retro Freddy from 2017 fundays that I won and despite not really liking the design I kept it because it's my lowest count piece. Now thinking back on it, it was one of the first "black light" figures funko made.

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:31 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Even at 100 or 250 I’d be down for a Glow In The Dark Antivenom. . But at LE48 I’d lose my mind

I didn't even think about glow in the dark. That would be nice. Have you seen the glow in the dark white vision freddy from camp fundays? His glow looks really cool!
ImageImage

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:11 pm

Please make this happen

He would definitely do the size 18” justice for sure!
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Brianbiz

Postby Brianbiz » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:27 am

bluesnote wrote:
Brianbiz wrote:

Please make this happen

Oh yea, a flocked 18 inch chase would be insane. Surprised the 6 inch bigfoots from fundays were not flocked.

That would’ve been crazy if the Bigfoots at fundays were flocked would've needed all 4 :compress:

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:39 am

Brianbiz wrote:
bluesnote wrote:
Brianbiz wrote:This would be really cool especially because it would be the first 18 inch with a chase!

That would’ve been crazy if the Bigfoots at fundays were flocked would've needed all 4 :compress:

Funko missed the perfect opportunity

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:35 pm

bluesnote wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Kob wrote:

Same. If I had something that limited, despite me not collecting that line or knowing much about that franchise, I would probably still keep it just because of the rarity factor. Owning something as low as LE24 would sit on my shelf...forever. The lowest piece count I own is 100, a green/yellow retro Freddy from 2017 fundays that I won and despite not really liking the design I kept it because it's my lowest count piece. Now thinking back on it, it was one of the first "black light" figures funko made.

Exactly - I don’t even really have to care much for the line but if you are lucky enough to be one of the collectors that get a peice count in this day and age, it would def be an awesome highly coveted pc. I’m actually genuinely suprised they don’t drop those super super rare LEs every year in the in person fundays box. Imagine going in knowing there’s a chance that you’ll be the lucky collector to hit a LE24 or even a LE48! I mean the box of fun itself is coveted enough but this would just kick the fun up a notch if you ask me!
PopPChulo

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:43 pm

Fnava87 wrote:

Please make this happen

Oh and flocked that be nice =D>

Flocked would definitely be cool.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:50 pm

Even though I think an 18 inch deserves to be made of Bigfoot and of course it needs to be flocked, I honestly don't have room for it :-({|=
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

SNAP121

Postby SNAP121 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:28 pm

ChefOhz wrote:
SNAP121 wrote:Although, I'd be scared to see the cost of this particular item lol

Well hopefully they keep it the same from all the 18" pops around $100 or so

True! That would be manageable. Hopefully they make it so!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:09 pm

Please make this happen

If we get him flocked I'm not sure how we would keep him.clean outside the box unless im a display case. But I would love this idea. He'd be massive but then again he's big foot hes suppose to be big. :fdo92: :freddy2: :brilsmurf:

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:18 pm

zonkttc wrote:

Please make this happen

If we get him flocked I'm not sure how we would keep him.clean outside the box unless im a display case. But I would love this idea. He'd be massive but then again he's big foot hes suppose to be big. :fdo92: :freddy2: :brilsmurf:

Just paint the dust green then it will look like moss lol
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Ap4ulcalypse

Postby Ap4ulcalypse » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:18 pm

Yeah I would def buy an 18” Bigfoot!
:freddy4:

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:37 pm

Ap4ulcalypse wrote:Yeah I would def buy an 18” Bigfoot!

I'll definitely wait for a flocked version
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

LoneWolf72

Postby LoneWolf72 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:34 pm

Is it bad that my first thought about what to do with an 18" Bigfoot is to take it out of the box and randomly stick it places to scare my wife lol.
I'm Chad AKA Mr. StarWarner.
Image Image
Collecting since 2013
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Virtual Con (2020), and Funkon (2021)
Funko Panel, Bingo Night (SDCC)
Funko Panel, Hall H (SDCC)
Fright Night San Diego
Funko HQ Grand Opening
Funko Hollywood
FDO: Sacramento, Los Angeles (×2), and Baltimore (×2)
Fun on the Run, San Diego

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:21 pm

Still a possibility this could happen with the recent release of Loki..at least this line hasn’t bit the dust yet!! :compress:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:28 am

Still have my hopes high for this one. Funko please gear our cries. Lol

sealordbrian

Postby sealordbrian » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:41 pm

Totally onboard with this. I would probably not do a chase and instead do a flocked version maybe for a con (like ECCC). You could even do it in a different color so that if someone only wants one, they can get it but the show piece becomes a bit more exclusive.

Funkognome

Postby Funkognome » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:23 am

Not sure why I didn't see this in the past, but I'm 100% for the Flocked 18in Bigfoot. Sad part is, almost certainly would be a HQ Exclusive and I don't have anyone in Seattle area anymore :(

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:30 am

Funkognome wrote:Not sure why I didn't see this in the past, but I'm 100% for the Flocked 18in Bigfoot. Sad part is, almost certainly would be a HQ Exclusive and I don't have anyone in Seattle area anymore :(

Lol why would you think it will be a HQ exclusive?
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:42 am

Maybe. I hope it'll be easy to get.

Funnybob

Postby Funnybob » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:08 am

there's also gotta be a 18" big foot blacklight like they had one at fundays!

LAX_Men4ever

Postby LAX_Men4ever » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:11 am

18” needs to be limited. Either 500 or 750. It’s a waste to make it more.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:55 am

LAX_Men4ever wrote:18” needs to be limited. Either 500 or 750. It’s a waste to make it more.

:freddy1: very true. :bounce: :compress:

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:59 am

zonkttc wrote:
LAX_Men4ever wrote:18” needs to be limited. Either 500 or 750. It’s a waste to make it more.

:freddy1: very true. :bounce: :compress:

Maybe 700 and drop it in funkoshop
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Return to “Pop!”