Astro Zombies Sheldon Pop

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Justicewarrior88
Location: The stars at night are big and bright, (ClapClapClapClap) Deep in the heart of Texas!

Re: Astro Zombies Sheldon Pop

Postby Justicewarrior88 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:13 pm

I really need to get me one of these to go with my other 4 Sheldons!
-Justin-

Meth68

Postby Meth68 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Justice you kinda ruined the surprise but also didn't want you chasing another down. I'm sending you an astro zombie Sheldon for helping josh out with his giveaway lol good timing I guess. Cross him off your list

Congrats ;)
Vinny
Mainly collecting Freddy's now. :freddy2:

Justicewarrior88
Location: The stars at night are big and bright, (ClapClapClapClap) Deep in the heart of Texas!

Postby Justicewarrior88 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Meth68 wrote:Justice you kinda ruined the surprise but also didn't want you chasing another down. I'm sending you an astro zombie Sheldon for helping josh out with his giveaway lol good timing I guess. Cross him off your list

Congrats ;)

Awesome!!! Thanks man! YAY!! Now all five can live together... oh dear... I don't think I'll have enough "Spots" for them.

Thanks Vinny!
-Justin-

Return to “Pop!”