Color Freddy 00 Pop Info

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
sophie_dee11

Color Freddy Pop Info

Postby sophie_dee11 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Hmm, possibly. I'll find out once I email them. If I can just join is fine. They don't have to send anything lol. They could send an email copy of the certificate and I'll just print it lol. I know it's a bit harder being overseas lol.

POP&lock

Re: Color Freddy Pop Info

Postby POP&lock » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Good luck Sophie.You deserve to be a member just as much as all of us, if not more.I think you personify the Funko spirit.
Current count over 3000! I love Count Chocula! Currently trying to aquire all things count related.
Instagrams: kronic_funko_bulbasaur
:freddy1: Original Funko FunKlub #1188
Image Image

FunkoH

Postby FunkoH » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:28 pm

sophie_dee11 wrote:Hmm, possibly. I'll find out once I email them. If I can just join is fine. They don't have to send anything lol. They could send an email copy of the certificate and I'll just print it lol. I know it's a bit harder being overseas lol.

Could a friend in America sign you up with their address and then just send you the stuff? Sort of like a c/o thing?
Heili aka FunkoH

dustman94
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby dustman94 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:37 pm

sophie_dee11 wrote:Hmm, possibly. I'll find out once I email them. If I can just join is fine. They don't have to send anything lol. They could send an email copy of the certificate and I'll just print it lol. I know it's a bit harder being overseas lol.

I WOULD MAIL IN A WESTERN UNION MONEY GRAM, IF BRIAN/FUNKO CHECKS THE BOARD THEY WILL FIGURE OUT YOU ARE A MEMBER THAT ADDS SOMETHING HERE SO THEY JUST SEND IT OUT TO YOU, WORST CASE THEY ASK FOR A FEW BUCKS FOR SHIPPING BUT FEDEX ISN'T ALL THAT COSTLY. GOOD LUCK

sophie_dee11

Color Freddy Pop Info

Postby sophie_dee11 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Haha thank you :)

I didn't think of that! I might have to get on to Candis! I was just showing her my SDCC haul earlier hehe. And he got a surprise in the mail from me today, mike and Sulley regulars :) she's not a collector, but man she wanted those two haha. I buy her some occasionally for her and her girls and I have some of mine sent to her from DisneyStore to save on shipping. Damn Disney and their express only option.

sophie_dee11

Color Freddy Pop Info

Postby sophie_dee11 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:39 pm

dustman94 wrote:

I WOULD MAIL IN A WESTERN UNION MONEY GRAM, IF BRIAN/FUNKO CHECKS THE BOARD THEY WILL FIGURE OUT YOU ARE A MEMBER THAT ADDS SOMETHING HERE SO THEY JUST SEND IT OUT TO YOU, WORST CASE THEY ASK FOR A FEW BUCKS FOR SHIPPING BUT FEDEX ISN'T ALL THAT COSTLY. GOOD LUCK

I wouldn't mind sending more money if necessary. I'll see what I can do tomorrow :)

If for some reason I couldn't join I'll just make myself a certificate haha! Or start my own club. A cooler club for only awesome people. I'll be the only member :P

POP&lock

Postby POP&lock » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:50 pm

lol. I was gonna ask if I could join.But I guess its just an exclusive club for cool people so... that rules me out. :D
Current count over 3000! I love Count Chocula! Currently trying to aquire all things count related.
Image Image

blade2025

Postby blade2025 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:56 pm

sophie_dee11 wrote:
dustman94 wrote:

I wouldn't mind sending more money if necessary. I'll see what I can do tomorrow :)

If for some reason I couldn't join I'll just make myself a certificate haha! Or start my own club. A cooler club for only awesome people. I'll be the only member :P

I want to join the cooler club for only awesome people. Please pick me. [-o<
Oh wait, I am not cool or awesome. I suck just like my fantasy football team. :smt022
I'm Matson.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

sophie_dee11

Color Freddy Pop Info

Postby sophie_dee11 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:04 pm

I suppose I can make some more lenient rules so more people can join.

Initials must be SHD, must be born on the 11th of July and have brown hair, brown eyes and size 8 feet.

I think that should leave it open for a lot more members. What do you know! I qualify!!!

Justicewarrior88
Location: The stars at night are big and bright, (ClapClapClapClap) Deep in the heart of Texas!

Postby Justicewarrior88 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:07 pm

I gave Funko a call to get the whole "Freddy POP for the membership" thing worked out... But Anne is out of the office till Friday so I will call back then and see if I can get a straight answer! When I do I'll let you guys know!
-Justin-

JJMITMAN

Postby JJMITMAN » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Justicewarrior88 wrote:I gave Funko a call to get the whole "Freddy POP for the membership" thing worked out... But Anne is out of the office till Friday so I will call back then and see if I can get a straight answer! When I do I'll let you guys know!

Thanks Justice. My app and check went out in the mail today. Would love to get a color Freddy, but if not anything will put a smile on my face, for $16... can't get a whole lot better for that small of an amount of moolah. =D>
Jesse.

DocRamon

Re: Color Freddy 00 Pop Info

Postby DocRamon » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:55 pm

i'm intrigued by this cool people club that sophie is starting up... what freddy do we get for joining that one? (fingers crossed for green bow tie and even DARKER blue pants.)

blade2025

Postby blade2025 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:38 pm

DocRamon wrote:i'm intrigued by this cool people club that sophie is starting up... what freddy do we get for joining that one? (fingers crossed for green bow tie and even DARKER blue pants.)

Good one Doc. I didn't think of that idea.
I'm Matson.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

sophie_dee11

Postby sophie_dee11 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:04 pm

DocRamon wrote:i'm intrigued by this cool people club that sophie is starting up... what freddy do we get for joining that one? (fingers crossed for green bow tie and even DARKER blue pants.)

You receive a nine inch 00 Freddy with the green bow tie and... navy pants.

Better make sure you qualify for the club. It's called Sophie's Funko Club of Awesomeness.

:D

DocRamon

Postby DocRamon » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:26 pm

brown hair? check!

brown eyes? check!

what i lack in initials, birthdate and foot size... i more than make up for in awesomeness. of course, you probably already knew that, i say some pretty awesome things on here. and my screen name has a medial capital, so that's pretty awesome.

i'll take my membership card now. you don't even have to mail to it me. just send me the PDF, i'll print and laminate it at home. i can do that myself, you know, cause i'm awesome.

POP&lock

Postby POP&lock » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:03 am

lol
Image Image

sophie_dee11

Postby sophie_dee11 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:55 am

DocRamon wrote:brown hair? check!

brown eyes? check!

what i lack in initials, birthdate and foot size... i more than make up for in awesomeness. of course, you probably already knew that, i say some pretty awesome things on here. and my screen name has a medial capital, so that's pretty awesome.

i'll take my membership card now. you don't even have to mail to it me. just send me the PDF, i'll print and laminate it at home. i can do that myself, you know, cause i'm awesome.

I'm afraid I have to decline your membership. Unless you fulfil at least 4 of the 5 requirements, I just can't let you in. May I suggest legally changing your name to something with those intials, perhaps Stan Horacio Day? You would also be required to have your feet surgically altered of course.

Good luck!

POP&lock

Postby POP&lock » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:14 am

My actual name is Santiago Humphrey Dong and I have brown eyes, brown hair,and extremely small feet for a dude.Do I qualify I really want that 9 inch Freddy POP
Image Image

HobieWanKenobi
Hall of Fame Class of 2017
Hall of Fame Class of 2017

Postby HobieWanKenobi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:23 am

POP&lock wrote:My actual name is Santiago Humphrey Dong and I have brown eyes, brown hair,and extremely small feet for a dude.Do I qualify I really want that 9 inch Freddy POP

We must be related. My real name is Scott Harrison Dong.

But my friends call me Harry. Harry Dong. ;-)

POP&lock

Postby POP&lock » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:25 am

lol they must not be good friends if they call you Harry Dong
Image Image

MrPunch000

Postby MrPunch000 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:46 am

This topic got off the rails (and is quite funny) but like a car accident, I just can't look away.....LOL
Hi, I'm Dan ~ Dragonfly Designs
facebook.com/dragonflydesignsCT ... instagram.com/dragonflydesignsCT

blade2025

Postby blade2025 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 am

Thanks for starting the day off for me. It did go off the rails. I had a good laugh.
I'm Matson.

POP&lock

Postby POP&lock » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:39 am

lol
Image Image

batmanfunatic92

Postby batmanfunatic92 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 pm

sophie_dee11 wrote:I suppose I can make some more lenient rules so more people can join.

Initials must be SHD, must be born on the 11th of July and have brown hair, brown eyes and size 8 feet.

I think that should leave it open for a lot more members. What do you know! I qualify!!!

My initials are SJP which ryhme with SHD and my bday is on the 4th of July, which equates to awesomeness in the good 'ol U.S. of A. and I have brown hair, eyes, and wear a 9 in men. Is that good enough to be totally awesome? ;)

dustman94

Postby dustman94 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:53 pm

I'M SURE IF YOU WORE A SIZE 16 SHOE THAT WOULD HAVE IMPRESSED HER

batmanfunatic92

Postby batmanfunatic92 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:20 am

dustman94 wrote:I'M SURE IF YOU WORE A SIZE 16 SHOE THAT WOULD HAVE IMPRESSED HER

I'm trying to achieve awesomeness! I have impressed myself with how many girls I've impressed in my life with my vertical disorder and shoe size disability ;) If you were a woman Jim, I'd show you what I mean! :roflmao:

Get enough beers in me, and I might make an exception for a white pony tailed man... pretend your some kind of wild mythological unicorn that needs to be tamed.
Last edited by batmanfunatic92 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

funkystark

Postby funkystark » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:21 am

batmanfunatic92 wrote:Get enough beers in me, and I might make an exception for a white pony tailed man... pretend your some kind of wild mythological unicorn that need to be tamed.

:eek:

Jango_Fresh
HoF 2015 & RotY
HoF 2015 & RotY

Postby Jango_Fresh » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 am

Walked into this thread at the wrong time.
2012 Rookie of the Year

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:33 am

What if you are already a member of the Fun club? Do you need to sign up again to get the Pop or will you get one shipped to you anyway?
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

blade2025

Postby blade2025 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:42 am

That' what I was thinking. I don't mind paying for it.
I'm Matson.

HONSHERO
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby HONSHERO » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:13 am

I actually need a Freddy 00 pop! if anyone has an extra they'd be willing to sell!
COTM 4/13

Searching for Fantastik Plastik all white Protos! Please help :)

The name is Bryan, just call me "HONS"

dustman94

Postby dustman94 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:19 am

batmanfunatic92 wrote:
dustman94 wrote:I'M SURE IF YOU WORE A SIZE 16 SHOE THAT WOULD HAVE IMPRESSED HER

I'm trying to achieve awesomeness! I have impressed myself with how many girls I've impressed in my life with my vertical disorder and shoe size disability ;) If you were a woman Jim, I'd show you what I mean! :roflmao:

Get enough beers in me, and I might make an exception for a white pony tailed man... pretend your some kind of wild mythological unicorn that need to be tamed.

OFF YOUR XANAX AGAIN, I YHINK YOU BETTER DOUBLE DOWN ON IT WITH A HIT OF LITHUM

TheStarDXR

Postby TheStarDXR » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:28 am

Jango_Fresh wrote:Walked into this thread at the wrong time.

Baaha! Ain't that the truth. *takes unicorn hat off, slowly walks out of room*
Like the sands through the hourglass, these are the Dales of our lives. B-)
www.youtube.com/DishingOnMovies

POP&lock

Postby POP&lock » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:15 am

lol
Image Image

sophie_dee11

Color Freddy 00 Pop Info

Postby sophie_dee11 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:23 am

batmanfunatic92 wrote:
sophie_dee11 wrote:I suppose I can make some more lenient rules so more people can join.

My initials are SJP which ryhme with SHD and my bday is on the 4th of July, which equates to awesomeness in the good 'ol U.S. of A. and I have brown hair, eyes, and wear a 9 in men. Is that good enough to be totally awesome? ;)

No exceptions. However, you're quite close. I suggest chopping off your toes. Then we might have a deal.

sirrichardrichard

Postby sirrichardrichard » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:06 am

The Canadian actually had it sent to a US P.O. Box on the border.

I fired an email about joining internationally last week - I haven't heard back yet.
I'm Daryl

killthemusic4

Postby killthemusic4 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Anyone get an answer about this yet or heard anything else?
Looking for any rankin bass, gm monsters, and sleestak protos

Tony Hicks

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:51 pm

killthemusic4 wrote:Anyone get an answer about this yet or heard anything else?

With this group, you may need to be more specific....... :-k ;-)

Craig here......

killthemusic4

Postby killthemusic4 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Alleycat wrote:
killthemusic4 wrote:Anyone get an answer about this yet or heard anything else?

With this group, you may need to be more specific....... :-k ;-)

Very true lol im talking about the 00 freddy
Looking for any rankin bass, gm monsters, and sleestak protos

Tony Hicks

edorice
Hall of Fame Class of 2015
Hall of Fame Class of 2015

Postby edorice » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:58 pm

They just cashed my $16 check that I wrote at the end of May.

Return to “Pop!”