Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Pop! Vinyl Figures

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
HowardTheDuck

Re: Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Pop! Vinyl Figures

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:49 pm

I swear there was a retailer that had Rita confirmed as an exclusive. Wish I could remember.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:12 pm

JohnnyPOP wrote:I feel like Rita's going to show up at like HT or something as an exclusive. But these look great! I can't wait to track them down.

would be nice, kinda like they did rainbow batman and the zebra batman, first came out as one then came out as another line i.e pop to dorbz
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... I5WQQ7HK1/

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

Pintsized heroes Power Rangers Zordon, Lord Zedd, Unmasked Yellow, and Unmasked White

dboneo

Postby dboneo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:24 pm

Anyone see any at HT yet

ruxy_100

Postby ruxy_100 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:24 pm

Just realised Alpha 5 is highly unlikely to make it to Australia, as Walmart Pops are usually the only exclusives we don't get over here.

The one figure that would draw me into the entire line, and I can't buy it in store. Sigh.

I will wait and see some in hand photos before deciding whether to pay flippers on eBay. If the quality control isn't great, I don't think I would want to risk it.

d3monicwolv3s

Postby d3monicwolv3s » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:17 am

POPMichael wrote:They all look amazing ! The Alpha 5 made me want the entire Power Ranger line. The Rita Repulsa Dorb made me want to start collecting Dorbz.

Do you think there's a good chance we will get action pops of yellow, green, black and blue ?

This also is really killing me..a Rita Repulsa Dorb and Pint Size Hero...surely there must be a POP awaiting an announcement? She's literally the only character of all characters in any lineup that I would love to see in POP form...we are so close! (Goldar and Zed would be cool too ;)

I have no faith in them doing action poses for the rest of the team.

Honestly it annoys me greatly they didn't just update the molds for the original three. (or do them all in action poses) The new ones don't fit in with the rest of the team because of the new poses and the old ones don't exactly match either.

Metallic yellow having the dino coin while the rest have the ninja coins.

I just want a matching set. Ugh.

Same. I haven't bought dorbs at all. Hesitant to do so. Especially since I'd want a full glow set.

I'm going to get the rita and the glow red and pink dorbs if I can find them. Its nice to see anything Rita since most of her figures are garbage.

Any news on where all the pint sized hero exclusives are?

Solcross

Postby Solcross » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:33 am

I'm definitely gonna go out of my way to get Alpha. I'm still holding out hope for a Megazord at some point too.
@dancollects on Instagram

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:36 am

d3monicwolv3s wrote:
POPMichael wrote:They all look amazing ! The Alpha 5 made me want the entire Power Ranger line. The Rita Repulsa Dorb made me want to start collecting Dorbz.

Do you think there's a good chance we will get action pops of yellow, green, black and blue ?

This also is really killing me..a Rita Repulsa Dorb and Pint Size Hero...surely there must be a POP awaiting an announcement? She's literally the only character of all characters in any lineup that I would love to see in POP form...we are so close! (Goldar and Zed would be cool too ;)

I have no faith in them doing action poses for the rest of the team.

Honestly it annoys me greatly they didn't just update the molds for the original three. (or do them all in action poses) The new ones don't fit in with the rest of the team because of the new poses and the old ones don't exactly match either.

Metallic yellow having the dino coin while the rest have the ninja coins.

I just want a matching set. Ugh.

Same. I haven't bought dorbs at all. Hesitant to do so. Especially since I'd want a full glow set.

I'm going to get the rita and the glow red and pink dorbs if I can find them. Its nice to see anything Rita since most of her figures are garbage.

Any news on where all the pint sized hero exclusives are?

psh dont seem to have exclusives and totally agree with the matching set how i dont feel they will correct the yellow ranger nor will the rest get action poses

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

Pintsized heroes Power Rangers Zordon, Lord Zedd, Unmasked Yellow, and Unmasked White

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:41 pm

Solcross wrote:I'm definitely gonna go out of my way to get Alpha. I'm still holding out hope for a Megazord at some point too.

Absolutely! Megazord is much needed!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

sromo006

Postby sromo006 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:58 pm

I am glad I waited for the Metallic ones to release, I love that they all have the Beast zords instead of the dino zords on the chest. Its a cool little nod and why I like pops.
Chicago area Funatic!

Funklub member #14393

Fundays 2015
Fun Days Fan Video Contest 2015: https://youtu.be/Qdu-b_GKoVo
Fundays 2018
FDO 7
FDO 8

Holy Grails: Flash Point Batman, White Lantern Superman Freddy, Planet Arlia Vegeta, Patina Batman
Image Image

mikeishero

Postby mikeishero » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Can people stop calling these MMPR pops w/ the ninja coins, the "Movie Pops"? These look nothing like the original movie, and if you watched the original series, you'd know that these pops are from when they got their ninja zords.

(Only reason the coins are on their chest is so that Funko can cash in on the variants)

Also, I believe Rita is a HT Pre-Release exclusive that will eventually be widely released.

Question: I know there are "Action Pose MMPR" pops being released, but at Gamestop I saw that "Tele MMPR" pops were being released as well. Does anyone know what these are? Does "Tele" stand for Teleportation? Like when the rangers morph or teleport to the command center?

***Sorry if you knew all of this, or if someone had asked the same question, I didn't read the whole thread.

d3monicwolv3s

Postby d3monicwolv3s » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:21 am

Redhead01 wrote:psh dont seem to have exclusives and totally agree with the matching set how i dont feel they will correct the yellow ranger nor will the rest get action poses

I've never bought a psh, but this sheet shows three sets of exclusives? Has this not been posted here?

First Scorpina figure ever I think.

mikeishero wrote:Can people stop calling these MMPR pops w/ the ninja coins, the "Movie Pops"? These look nothing like the original movie, and if you watched the original series, you'd know that these pops are from when they got their ninja zords.

(Only reason the coins are on their chest is so that Funko can cash in on the variants)

These were the official "movie" figures when they released the movie (and only recently did the movie get accurate figures), and none of the roid raging toys look like the show counterparts so I give it a pass.

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:39 am

d3monicwolv3s wrote:
Redhead01 wrote:psh dont seem to have exclusives and totally agree with the matching set how i dont feel they will correct the yellow ranger nor will the rest get action poses

I've never bought a psh, but this sheet shows three sets of exclusives? Has this not been posted here?

First Scorpina figure ever I think.

mikeishero wrote:Can people stop calling these MMPR pops w/ the ninja coins, the "Movie Pops"? These look nothing like the original movie, and if you watched the original series, you'd know that these pops are from when they got their ninja zords.

These were the official "movie" figures when they released the movie (and only recently did the movie get accurate figures), and none of the roid raging toys look like the show counterparts so I give it a pass.

that exclusive sheet is super unfourtante

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:15 pm

ANY IDEA where the exclusives will be at?

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:23 pm

leosalion wrote:Pink's head looks weird and boxy. They all look awesome though, and hope metallic variants come out of these to match the other metallic rangers

It really does, I think they were going for feminine and sleek.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

mikeishero

Postby mikeishero » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:27 pm

I know the paint jobs on the Metallic Blue Ranger are still not great, but they look much better on this new wave. the diamonds on some still look off as well as some silver in the paint that didn't mix well, but overall pretty good.

The first batch had fingerprints and paint drips, they were horrible.

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:29 pm

My HT got the metallic red ranger in today and it sold out witchin an hour wow and they got at least 25-30 in
Hello I'm Victor!!

Pop count:2300

Dorbz count:110

Proto count:6

ImageImage

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:14 pm

Vteck wrote:My HT got the metallic red ranger in today and it sold out witchin an hour wow and they got at least 25-30 in

Sweet Christmas. Wasn't expecting that.

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:57 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
Vteck wrote:My HT got the metallic red ranger in today and it sold out witchin an hour wow and they got at least 25-30 in

I wasn't either, luckily I was in the area when they posted that they had come in and was able to stop by to get mine :freddy2:
Hello I'm Victor!!

ImageImage

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:59 pm

Vteck wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:

I wasn't either, luckily I was in the area when they posted that they had come in and was able to stop by to get mine :freddy2:

Congrats! To have a full set of Metallic Rangers is a little dream of mine but I haven't actually gotten any yet. lol lol lol lol

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:34 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
Vteck wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:Sweet Christmas. Wasn't expecting that.

Congrats! To have a full set of Metallic Rangers is a little dream of mine but I haven't actually gotten any yet. lol lol lol lol

Lol the yellow ranger still evades me
Hello I'm Victor!!

ImageImage

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:12 am

Vteck wrote:

she will be added shortly lol im sure of it. im still short the red myself and w.e the pink debuts

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:48 am

Redhead01 wrote:
Vteck wrote:

she will be added shortly lol im sure of it. im still short the red myself and w.e the pink debuts

Hopefully she is lol, yea it might be hard to add that pink with all this hype lol
Hello I'm Victor!!

ImageImage

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:22 pm

i dont think so give it time hot topic is the best for exclusives

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:23 pm

the green ranger will always be the hardest

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

ZeoVGM

Postby ZeoVGM » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:19 pm

So I'm trying to think of MMPR Pops that they can still do. They can pull a lot of characters from the first three seasons of MMPR, including characters that we're getting as Pint Size Heroes soon, as well as a few others:

Rita Repulsa
Lord Zedd
Putty
Finster
6" Zordon
Scorpina
Goldar
Squat and Baboo (2-pack)
6" Megazord
6" Thunder Megazord
6" Ninja Megazord
6" Shogun Megazord

But even then, there are still two full sets of Ranger costumes they can pull from MMPR, like their ninja costumes:

And I would love if they did a set of Alien Rangers from the very end of MMPR's run:

So the MMPR series can go on for a while. That being said, I really hope they eventually get to doing Power Rangers Zeo at least.

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:19 am

i just want my 6" zords lol. dragon zord ftw

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:09 am

any word of pink metallic's release date?

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

EctoSpider

Postby EctoSpider » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:21 am

Redhead01 wrote:i just want my 6" zords lol. dragon zord ftw

Ohhh yes!! We need that and a action pose Green Ranger!

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:48 am

would suck if all our ideas make it so funko cant use them lol, just ran across my mind

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

d1rk

Postby d1rk » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:11 pm

Anybody on the east coast seeing the red metallic hit hot topic yet?

d1rk

Postby d1rk » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:12 pm

Anybody on the east coast seeing the red metallic hit hot topic yet?

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:32 am

d1rk wrote:Anybody on the east coast seeing the red metallic hit hot topic yet?

ive seen ebay postings in Pennsylvania and New Jersey

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

d1rk

Postby d1rk » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:38 am

Redhead01 wrote:
d1rk wrote:Anybody on the east coast seeing the red metallic hit hot topic yet?

ive seen ebay postings in Pennsylvania and New Jersey

Thanks Redhead! I'll check my local HT today, I'm in Jersey

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:48 am

you welcome good luck Popping! lol

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

sromo006

Postby sromo006 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:38 am

The metallic yellow ranger coin is bothering me more now than it should.
Chicago area Funatic!

Funklub member #14393

Fundays 2015
Fundays 2018
FDO 7
FDO 8

Holy Grails: Flash Point Batman, White Lantern Superman Freddy, Planet Arlia Vegeta, Patina Batman
Image Image

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:59 am

sromo006 wrote:The metallic yellow ranger coin is bothering me more now than it should.

"these are not the coins you are concerned about"

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

Flex Luthor

Postby Flex Luthor » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:02 am

I gotta start checking my Hot Topics for the metallic red ranger. Is it confirmed that the entire team including the white ranger is going to get the metallic treatment?
Hi! I'm Mark
Proto ISO - Anything X-Men, Funko HQ Hulk, Vegito, Jango Fett, Mando Jet Pack, My Hero Academia, Kakashi Lighting Blade

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:16 am

Flex Luthor wrote:I gotta start checking my Hot Topics for the metallic red ranger. Is it confirmed that the entire team including the white ranger is going to get the metallic treatment?

so far confirmed everyone minus black and white from what they said, i think white will get a gitd varient so im hesitating on pulling the trigger. i want all the metallics and need the pink and red still

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

RedPats

Postby RedPats » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:41 am

My closet hot topic (45 minutes away from me) got the regular rangers in but no metallics yet.
Hello, my name is Cody
Funko Collecting since 3/29/15
Instagram - funko.stoner
ImageImage

sromo006

Postby sromo006 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:39 pm

Redhead01 wrote:
sromo006 wrote:The metallic yellow ranger coin is bothering me more now than it should.

"these are not the coins you are concerned about"

Ha "these arent the coins im looking for, move along, move along"
Chicago area Funatic!

Funklub member #14393

Fundays 2015
Fundays 2018
FDO 7
FDO 8

Image Image

Return to “Pop!”