Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Last Pop set you have completed and what is your next set

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Re: Last Pop set you have completed and what is your next set

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:31 pm

Mister Piggy Wiggy wrote:
Classier wrote:Nice! It surprises me that Snoopy of all characters is the last one you'd get.

I had a feeling Snoopy would be that one elusive Pop.

Hallmark should have him.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:56 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Hallmark should have him.

I didn't know Hallmark sold Pops. Now I've seen everything. Thank you for the info!
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

allamarane

Postby allamarane » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Finished my Beauty and the Beast collection! Now I'm having a difficult time deciding what to work on next. I suppose I'll go to ThinkGeek and see what catches my eye :-)

treswright

Postby treswright » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Hmmm, let's see, I picked up lots of ECCC goodies including the Phooeymobile, Great Gazoo and Freddy to bring my Rides, Ridez and Dorbz Freddy sets back to 100%. I am trying to complete my Bombshells set but I think I may have to resort to eBay for the B&W Joker. Beyond that there's not really any other sets on my radar to complete. I'm just not interested in most of the new series that have been announced in the last 6 months or so.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Completed my Ratatouille collection (complete with chase). Working on finishing my HP collection - need four Pops (unfortunately, one being the uber expensive SDCC creatures 3 pack) and the three rides sets.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:42 pm

felixfelicis wrote:Completed my Ratatouille collection (complete with chase). Working on finishing my HP collection - need four Pops (unfortunately, one being the uber expensive SDCC creatures 3 pack) and the three rides sets.

Congrats! I just started my Ratatouille collection with Emile last night. Hoping to pick up a Linguini this week and then the chase hunt begins.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:29 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:Congrats! I just started my Ratatouille collection with Emile last night. Hoping to pick up a Linguini this week and then the chase hunt begins.

I cheated and bought my chase on eBay. Was not willing to miss him since I am unable to chase hunt with my schedule and worried about him possibly jumping in price later.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:32 pm

felixfelicis wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:Congrats! I just started my Ratatouille collection with Emile last night. Hoping to pick up a Linguini this week and then the chase hunt begins.

I cheated and bought my chase on eBay. Was not willing to miss him since I am unable to chase hunt with my schedule and worried about him possibly jumping in price later.

I'm sure I'll go the same route. At least you got him!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:34 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
felixfelicis wrote:

I'm sure I'll go the same route. At least you got him!

Agreed at least you got him.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

TheMerchantMan

Postby TheMerchantMan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:51 pm

I finished Wave 2 of Steven Universe a couple of weeks ago, but the fact that I'll never have a perfect flocked Lion bothers me.

I guess my next set is Kingdom Hearts, but finding BW Pete is going to be a pain.

treswright

Postby treswright » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:03 pm

felixfelicis wrote:Working on finishing my HP collection - need four Pops (unfortunately, one being the uber expensive SDCC creatures 3 pack) and the three rides sets.

Woah, when did the creatures shoot up that high? That's wild, that set wasn't particularly hard to get last year. My GF and I have a joint HP collection that is 100% complete, we started it back when the HP Pops first came out and have bought the new ones as they came out, we never expected the collection to grow as huge as it is now :eek:
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

DigsUT

Postby DigsUT » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:07 pm

I am currently back to 100% on Overwatch. Soooo, there is that:p
Collecting:

Star Wars.....thats all....nothing more...well....maybe some others.... :freddy2:

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:22 pm

treswright wrote:Woah, when did the creatures shoot up that high? That's wild, that set wasn't particularly hard to get last year. My GF and I have a joint HP collection that is 100% complete, we started it back when the HP Pops first came out and have bought the new ones as they came out, we never expected the collection to grow as huge as it is now :eek:

I just have to remember that the rest of the HP pops I have found for excellent prices, many below retail, so one pricey piece is much better than most lines. Or I'll ask for the set for Christmas ;)

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Just completed getting all my Pop and Dorbz Belles from Beauty and the Beast and before I could even take a little break the Wonder Woman pops started showing up. Need to stay Wonder Woman complete! So far I count 6 Pops of her, we shall see how many variants we end up with...and if there are any Dorbz.
Hi, I'm Merri!

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:40 pm

When did that HP 3-pack shoot up???? Those things were collecting dust at B&N over here forever.

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:23 pm

I've just about completed the Kingdom Heart set, couldn't find the Walmart exclusive Pete so I broke down and ordered from evilbay, just waiting for him to come.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

Vetinari

Postby Vetinari » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:30 pm

On the verge of pulling the trigger for Labyrinth Hoggle - but I've got to admit the little guy creeps me out just a tad! If I do pick him up that would make the Labyrinth range my first complete set - I've generally stuck with only buying characters I particularly like from ranges in the past as a means of maintaining some degree of control...

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:25 pm

Completed my bombshell collection. Don't have a specific next step, but always looking to expand on my Asia pops
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:53 am

Thrillofthehunt wrote:Completed my bombshell collection. Don't have a specific next step, but always looking to expand on my Asia pops

Nice! Did you get the chases, too?
29/Male/CHINESE

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:58 am

Pretty sure the last set I completed was the Civil War set. Now I'm determined to get the whole Spider-Man homecoming line.
Higher, Further, Faster

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:21 pm

Was trying to find Kingdom Heart Walmart exclusive Pete, finally gave up and ordered him through evilbay and so once he arrives my Kingdom Heart set will be complete.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

T-Diamond Stylus

Postby T-Diamond Stylus » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:39 pm

froyomorada wrote:i'm new-ish so i'm trying to complete newer sets.
So far, I have completed FNAF (for now), Monster High (For now), Fantastic Beasts, Doctor Strange, Mean Girls, Saved by The Bell, Moana and Stranger Things.

I have pre-ordered Dr. Seuss already, Twin Peaks. I wanted to complete Parks and Recreations, Wonderwoman (Movie), Kingdom Hearts plus I want the Donnie Darko Dorbz set as well.. Goodluck to my wallet :D

I loved Stranger Things but now that I see how many the set actually includes, my wallet is glad I didn't buy the pops. lol I literally would have no room for all of them.
Image Image Image Image

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:26 pm

Mister Piggy Wiggy wrote:
Thrillofthehunt wrote:Completed my bombshell collection. Don't have a specific next step, but always looking to expand on my Asia pops

Nice! Did you get the chases, too?

Thanks! Sadly, no. I am happy with the commons on this set. Not that the chases wont come home if I run into a good deal
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

froyomorada

Postby froyomorada » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:50 pm

Just Completed Beauty and The Beast Live Action Pops! my last need was the Garderobe Belle Target Exclusive <3
Collector since July 2016 :freddy1:

Current Collection:
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... H661EJ8FZ/

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:14 am

ScarletFunko wrote:Pretty sure the last set I completed was the Civil War set. Now I'm determined to get the whole Spider-Man homecoming line.

lol
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

gottcha78

Postby gottcha78 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:59 am

Dark Crystal was my last complete set... I just ordered what I hope is the last of the Beauty and the Beast (2017 movie) set. Normally I'm a completionist, but I've found it to be difficult with pops when there are so many variants like exclusives and chases... I decided that when I got the ones I wanted from a set, then it was complete.
Need to go over how many I have... Stopped counting, but I can safely say it's getting out of hand. Hahahahaha!!
Want: Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, Belle in Yellow Dress, V for Vendetta, Mayor

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:45 am

Only missing Chase Remy to be done with Ratatouille and then I'll probably get into some of the recent gaming pops. (Tekken or Mass Effect probably)

RBeato

Postby RBeato » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:22 am

Finally completed my Dark Knight set. Needed bank robber joker for a while and finally got him. Next set will be the cw's the flash. Just got jay garrick & Zoom. Now need flash unmasked & capt cold to complete

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Thrillofthehunt wrote:Thanks! Sadly, no. I am happy with the commons on this set. Not that the chases wont come home if I run into a good deal

No problem. Either way, a complete collection is amazing! :cheers:
29/Male/CHINESE

dboneo

Postby dboneo » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Just completed Space Jam set need to grab old heiachi reg jin and red king to finish off tekken set

riceand1

Postby riceand1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Good to see fellow collectors completing sets. As for me, I think I will never complete any sets, I just collect the ever pops I like.

bryan_sato54

Postby bryan_sato54 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:59 am

Just finished the Stranger things set and Ratatouille set...next up is finishing off the disney flock set pieces
Hi Im Bryan & Im Pop Collector & Back to the Future Collector as well. \:D/

INSTAGRAM : BRTS054

Popsaysyee

Postby Popsaysyee » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:24 am

I'm currently up to date with Overwatch Pops (just waiting for the wide release of series 2). I also recently just acquired the SDCC variants of the Disneyland Haunted Mansion Ride pops and Space Jam (including Taz Chase I scored from GameStop). The next line I plan on finishing is the Stranger Things line and the rest of the NBA series 1, 2 and 3 line.
Jayson

ImageImageImage

BattleExile

Postby BattleExile » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:25 am

The only set ive completed (and will continue to try to complete) is South Park as its my favorite current show. To start with I really didnt like what they had done with them but they started to grow on me (especially when they added eyebrows and a mouth to Butters) and now I love em, they look sooooo cute. Im not a fan of them usually but I think the use of bobble heads on the Canadians was just inspired, Ike is fantastic, and Terrance and Philip in the second wave are just going to be brilliant. We need a ManBearPig pop though, maybe a two pack with Vice President Gore

I generally dont complete sets as I just buy the ones I like but im going to try to keep up with the Scooby Doo line as well now I managed to get my hands on the EEEC Creeper, I just hope the bring out some more villains. Although I still need to get Velma and Daphne as well (waiting till i can get them on the cheap though)

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:30 am

Completed my Sailor Moon set yesterday with the additions of the rest of the Sailor Scouts to join Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask. At least my version of completed, I only have one of the Sailor Moon variants, I'm trying to keep my collection from getting out of hand so I'm trying to stick with one of each character but a couple will have multiples.
You can call me Danielle :)

Harry Potter, Disney, and POP's/Dorbz from my favorite movies/tv shows are my weakness!

Join me if you'd like in my adventures at:
https://outoftheboxfunko.wordpress.com/

Zero

Postby Zero » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:36 pm

Kingdom Hearts for now. Got lucky on an exclusive Pete. Now to wait for Overwatch wave 2
Hey I'm Chris
Fundays: 2015, 2017, 2018
Favorite Pop: Mad Hatter and Chernabog
Favorite Freddy: The 4th Doctor

FunkoRAMA

Postby FunkoRAMA » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Currently just trying to complete my Kingdom Hearts and Overwatch Sets, still trying to get a few of the Overwatch Series 1 exclusives but not so wanting to go to eBay, may be my only option though haha

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:30 am

FunkoRAMA wrote:Currently just trying to complete my Kingdom Hearts and Overwatch Sets, still trying to get a few of the Overwatch Series 1 exclusives but not so wanting to go to eBay, may be my only option though haha

Maybe yeah lol

You might find some for sale here by some Funatics which I think would be ideal and probably cheaper.

Out of curiosity which exclusives are you hunting?
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

bryan_sato54

Postby bryan_sato54 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:26 pm

upnext for me to is to complete space jams set pops
Hi Im Bryan & Im Pop Collector & Back to the Future Collector as well. \:D/

INSTAGRAM : BRTS054

Riddler3

Postby Riddler3 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:04 am

Last set completed is entire Walking Dead minis.
Last pop set completed was the Game of Thrones collection.

Next set, is, well um I don't know.
Life is full of questions isn't it? Though, naturally I prefer to think of them as Riddles.

If an IYO SKY funko/proto shows hit me up ASAP!

Return to “Pop!”