Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Brian, good sir, will we see more "Supernatural" POP!s soon-ish?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Re: Brian, good sir, will we see more "Supernatural" POP!s soon-ish?

Postby Cmpotter » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:27 pm

BillyLouis wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Yeeeah Baby!!! It's been a minute since a Supernatural pop came out. This Dean ride is sick! Maybe Cas in truck will be next. Or Crowley with hell hound.

Crowley with a Hellhound on each side of him would be killer. They could consider it a deluxe POP!.

<3 <3 <3 <3 PLEASE, I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!!! Like "invisible" Hellhounds
Image Image

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Yeah I'd like the Crowley with a he'll hound on each side would be dope. As long as it's not numbered
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:57 pm

Cmpotter wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Yeeeah Baby!!! It's been a minute since a Supernatural pop came out. This Dean ride is sick! Maybe Cas in truck will be next. Or Crowley with hell hound.

Crowley with a Hellhound on each side of him would be killer. They could consider it a deluxe POP!.

saul_damascus wrote:Yeah I'd like the Crowley with a he'll hound on each side would be dope. As long as it's not numbered

Glad to hear I am not alone in wanting this.

Any ideas for "Supernatural" POP!s you would like?
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Brian@Funko wrote:We are making new ones...early next year.

=D>

This is exciting!

BigEvilDad

Postby BigEvilDad » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:49 pm

I'd like to see more monsters, I think that would be a cool direction to take it.
Many ghosts and ghoulies have appeared over 12 seasons, theres so much to choose from. A wendigo would be great (unless i missed that)
~Big Evil Dad

SDCC: 1996-2023
Fundays: 2016 - 2022

BigEvilDad

Postby BigEvilDad » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:50 pm

Cmpotter wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:

"invisible Hellhounds" what a great idea!!!
<3
~Big Evil Dad

SDCC: 1996-2023
Fundays: 2016 - 2022

Ramennoodlez

Postby Ramennoodlez » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:49 pm

BillyLouis wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:Crowley with a Hellhound on each side of him would be killer. They could consider it a deluxe POP!.

saul_damascus wrote:Yeah I'd like the Crowley with a he'll hound on each side would be dope. As long as it's not numbered

Glad to hear I am not alone in wanting this.

Any ideas for "Supernatural" POP!s you would like?

That would be amazing and something i would want to get in my collection.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:45 pm

BillyLouis wrote:
Jezter wrote:That's tough, so many good ones. I agree the Djinn would make a cool pop if it had all of the tattoos and blue eyes.
I'd have to say the one old, withered looking Reaper, good lord he was scary.
Annnd....either the scarecrow or a leviathan. We have both in mystery mini form, but they would be great pops too I think.

Yeah, Djinn would look killer as a POP!, maybe even have a glow in the dark exclusive. And, I almost choose the Scarecrow/Vanir, but I think the Changeling would be so damn creepy cool looking, and Wendigo is the first baddie so I would love to see him in POP! form. And, I do like your Reaper idea too. But, who are we fooling I will buy whatever they release. :)

Haha, I'd buy anything NEW they release. I admit I'm mostly tired of Sam, Dean and Cas, as much as I like them. If Dean had come by himself in the same mold, I wouldn't have bought him. Four is enough for me. I didn't even bother getting the Cas versions French Mistake or Steve, since I like him because he's an angel.

Any new characters though, instant buy!! :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 750ish
Dorbz: 35
Mystery Minis: 33
Sodas: 7
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

OMGiTsCayla

Postby OMGiTsCayla » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:54 pm

JohnnyPOP wrote:

=D>

This is exciting!

Ya ya ya ya ya!!

Hi! My name is Cayla
follow me on Instagram:wtfitscayla

:cheshire:
LunaPop Customs

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:14 pm

I feel like Jodi mills is an easy bet since the network is filming a backdoor pilot for a potential spin off with her, Clair and two other female characters who surprisingly aren't dead yet.
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:24 pm

saul_damascus wrote:I feel like Jodi mills is an easy bet since the network is filming a backdoor pilot for a potential spin off with her, Clair and two other female characters who surprisingly aren't dead yet.

Every time Jody is in an episode I'm afraid she's going to die.

Every friend the Winchesters have ever had have died, so it's not safe being their friend.
](*,)

Pops!- 750ish

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Jezter wrote:Haha, I'd buy anything NEW they release. I admit I'm mostly tired of Sam, Dean and Cas, as much as I like them. If Dean had come by himself in the same mold, I wouldn't have bought him. Four is enough for me. I didn't even bother getting the Cas versions French Mistake or Steve, since I like him because he's an angel.

See I am a sucker, I will and have bought each variant of the Dean and Cas. Hell, I actually was hoping for LARPing Sam and Dean POP!s to come out. I wouldn't pass on a Gym teacher Dean, Frontierland of the guys, and I still want an F.B.I. Cas with an upside down badge!

But, that said I would prefer new characters, my biggest wants are a John and Mary two pack, Jody, Lucifer(vessel decaying.) Abaddon, both versions of Meg and Ruby: one could be a chase or exclusive, Azazel, and some damn creatures. Haha.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

Castiel

Postby Castiel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:57 pm

Rowena! [-o<
Orrr.... X-Mas Crowley and Rowena two-pack.
Any of the angels, especially Gabriel.

Crowley with Hellhounds (like Michonne and her pet Walkers) sounds awesome, too.
Image Image
♥️ team destiel ♥️ team ivyquinn ♥️

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:13 pm

Castiel wrote:Rowena! [-o<
Orrr.... X-Mas Crowley and Rowena two-pack.
Any of the angels, especially Gabriel.

Crowley with Hellhounds (like Michonne and her pet Walkers) sounds awesome, too.
I like those ideas too. And, glad you're on the Crowley Hellhounds boat with us. Hell, if Brian/Funko made it I wouldn't even ask for royalties for coming up with it. :roflmao:

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:43 pm

BillyLouis wrote:
Jezter wrote:Haha, I'd buy anything NEW they release. I admit I'm mostly tired of Sam, Dean and Cas, as much as I like them. If Dean had come by himself in the same mold, I wouldn't have bought him. Four is enough for me. I didn't even bother getting the Cas versions French Mistake or Steve, since I like him because he's an angel.

See I am a sucker, I will and have bought each variant of the Dean and Cas. Hell, I actually was hoping for LARPing Sam and Dean POP!s to come out. I wouldn't pass on a Gym teacher Dean, Frontierland of the guys, and I still want an F.B.I. Cas with an upside down badge!

But, that said I would prefer new characters, my biggest wants are a John and Mary two pack, Jody, Lucifer(vessel decaying.) Abaddon, both versions of Meg and Ruby: one could be a chase or exclusive, Azazel, and some damn creatures. Haha.

Ugh no two packs. I would like a Bella but yeah rpg Sam, Dean and Charlie would be great. Gym teacher Dean would be great. Sam as Lucifer would be good as well as a Mark Pellegrino Lucifer decaying.

I don't need a Abaddon

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:48 pm

saul_damascus wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:

Ugh no two packs. I would like a Bella but yeah rpg Sam, Dean and Charlie would be great. Gym teacher Dean would be great. Sam as Lucifer would be good as well as a Mark Pellegrino Lucifer decaying.

I don't need a Abaddon

Oh, I need Abaddon, badly....or maybe just the actress. :)

And, why no two packs? I would like John and Mary two pack and/or the Harvelle ladies. Ah, and that reminds me, Ash!!!!!!!!

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:58 pm

I just don't like two packs for display purposes. I turn my boxes side ways and stand the pop in front of their picture. Hard to do that with a two pack.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:05 pm

saul_damascus wrote:I just don't like two packs for display purposes. I turn my boxes side ways and stand the pop in front of their picture. Hard to do that with a two pack.

Ah, alright, fair enough.

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:38 am

MarvelPopFan75 wrote:

CARRY ONNNN MY WAYWARD SONNNNNN
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:58 am

My supernatural collection

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:00 am

I need a better picture for sure.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:42 pm

Bump to bump.

markenty13

Postby markenty13 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:31 am

Lucifer has been spotted on a foreign website :)
ImageImage ImageImage

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:31 am

I forgot that there was talk of more next year, I can't wait!

I'm still hoping for all new characters and no more Sam, Dean, Cass or Crowley.

I'd like Lucifer, Death, Chuck, Rowena, Kevin, Abadon, Jody Mills, Amara and a whole slew of creatures.
I know creatures were done in the mystery minis, but I'd love for some pop versions too! :D

Pops!- 750ish

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:04 am

I don't really want more Deans but I'd like a new Sam to go with the one that came in the Impala. I also kind of want a John and Mary. Either young or adult versions.

It'll be fun to see where they take this line.

PoP305

Postby PoP305 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:33 pm

FBI rerelease? I wasn’t collecting when they first came out and now they’ve out of range for me!

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:58 pm

Have they ever rereleased "Supernatural" POP!s? Either way, Brian did say that we would see more POP!s in 2018. I would love another Mystery Mini series.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:42 am

JohnnyPOP wrote:I don't really want more Deans but I'd like a new Sam to go with the one that came in the Impala. I also kind of want a John and Mary. Either young or adult versions.

It'll be fun to see where they take this line.

I was hoping John would come with the Impala, the best way to bring him into the line, but alas, it didn't happen.
I'm half tempted to get a Negan pop and just toss him in with my Supernatural shelf, lol

I'd prefer adult versions of them IF they do get made.

There are a lot of characters I'd like, and I listed a bunch earlier. Still sad to this day that Charlie is gone, would have loved an updated pop of her, especially that one episode evil version, haha. I also feel like we need more angels, with wings, like Cas, at least two more, dangit. A hellhound too and a whole slew of creatures. I just want a lot in this line, but no more Dean, Cas, Sam or Crowley.

Pops!- 750ish

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:48 am

Jezter wrote:I was hoping John would come with the Impala, the best way to bring him into the line, but alas, it didn't happen.
I'm half tempted to get a Negan pop and just toss him in with my Supernatural shelf, lol

There are a lot of characters I'd like, and I listed a bunch earlier. Still sad to this day that Charlie is gone, would have loved an updated pop of her, especially that one episode evil version, haha. I also feel like we need more angels, with wings, like Cas, at least two more, dangit. A hellhound too and a whole slew of creatures. I just want a lot in this line, but no more Dean, Cas, Sam or Crowley.

lol Negan and his sons.

It's been awhile since I've watched the show so all of the characters I'd want are either dead or ...well.. they're all dead. I really want Ellen and Jo to get Pops, and Original Recipe Ruby (Katie Cassidy). The last villain I remember is Abaddon when they first appeared, so I'd love either the housewife look or the beheaded biker chick. But adding a bunch of monsters would be great! I'd love some "invisible" hellhounds. Angels would be really cool too but I'm not sure who I'd want other than Michael.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:59 am

JohnnyPOP wrote:
Jezter wrote:I was hoping John would come with the Impala, the best way to bring him into the line, but alas, it didn't happen.

lol Negan and his sons.

It's been awhile since I've watched the show so all of the characters I'd want are either dead or ...well.. they're all dead. I really want Ellen and Jo to get Pops, and Original Recipe Ruby (Katie Cassidy). The last villain I remember is Abaddon when they first appeared, so I'd love either the housewife look or the beheaded biker chick. But adding a bunch of monsters would be great! I'd love some "invisible" hellhounds. Angels would be really cool too but I'm not sure who I'd want other than Michael.

Balthazar, Gabriel, Gadreel, Michael would all be good angels to have.
Wouldn't mind Metatron either, although he would be better without wings.

The ONLY variant of Sam I'd want would be the white suit for when Lucifer was in him in the vision.

Hellhounds, vampire alpha, werewolf, djinn, Azazel, Lilith, all 4 horseman but especially Death, banshee, wraith, scarecrow, any of the reapers but the old guy would be best.

This line could be huge, but I guess not enough people are buying the pops. :(

Pops!- 750ish

ShellyGt86

Postby ShellyGt86 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:36 am

As a dedicated Supernatural fan, I need all of them please.
To live will be a great Adventure... :grommit:Image]

Image[/url]

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:03 pm

More "Supernatural" POP! news, please, Funko.

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:47 pm

At this point I don't care which character it is I just would like to see more Supernatural pops and not as just convention exclusives. Getting one a year at SDCC just isn't enough.
Hello, my name is Kevin Rutan

Image Image Image Image Image

DREWFANATIC

Postby DREWFANATIC » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:10 pm

ShellyGt86 wrote:As a dedicated Supernatural fan, I need all of them please.

Same here! I have almost every POP. Excited to see whats to come.

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:20 pm

I will buy every Supernatural Pop! Funko makes for the rest of my life.
IG: funkh0e
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

Grail: NYCC Qui Gon Jinn, Indy's Ride, Holo Qui Gon, Flocked Wicket

tikistitch

Postby tikistitch » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:32 pm

I'm still holding out for Cas in the Pimpmobile Pop Ridez. Or at the very least Dean & Baby Dorbz Ridez.

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:39 am

after they make lucifer, they should make a sam as lucifer and dean as michael variants.

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:56 am

WarHmongHer wrote:after they make lucifer, they should make a sam as lucifer and dean as michael variants.

Sam in the white suit was CLEANN
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

Brutesquad

Postby Brutesquad » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:48 am

Just watched the Scoobynatural episode..and it was hilarious! An animated Sammy, Dean , and Cas..those would be some cool exclusives! Or a two pack with Fred and Dean both rocking the ascot!

Daptonic

Postby Daptonic » Fri May 04, 2018 2:57 pm

Looking forward to new SN Pops! My shelf is patiently waiting :)

Return to “Pop!”