Marvel POP! Updates Thread 2018 (Updated July 20th)

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Jeggy

Re: Marvel POP! Updates Thread 2018 (Updated July 20th)

Postby Jeggy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:41 pm

Looking for the right person to come forward.

I've hit a point in my life to where collecting Pops is losing my interest.....Actually more of a trying to collect everything is losing my interest. I really just want to focus on the Marvel Pops I like which is what it really should be about. My buying over the years has slowed down a lot. I guess my taste has refined lol. So I figure that it is about that time I move on from running this thread and let somebody with the fire burning hard to take over. Like I said I'm not leaving collecting I'm just stepping back some. With this also comes a massive cull of my collection which has been a little hard for me, but it's for the best.

So if you are interested in making a new thread and running it, and want to be the go to person message me and we can get this going. In case I get multiple people stepping up I'll pick the person who has contributed to the thread more.

-Jeggy-
The Marvel Collector

Classier

Postby Classier » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:57 pm

While it sucks that you have to cull your collection, Thanos would be proud.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:49 pm

Hi Everybody! As Jeggy said he will be stepping down from running this thread and I will be the one to continue. With that said, I have created a NEW thread. Hopefully this will be a smooth transition and we can start updating and discussing in my thread as soon as possible!

Here is the link to my thread: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=90745
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

Return to “Pop!”