AT&T Exclusive Chrome Night King

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
A-Okay

Re: AT&T Exclusive Chrome Night King

Postby A-Okay » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:23 pm

Chris23tian wrote:So I placed an in store order the first day available. And haven’t received a shipping email. They did charge my account. Has anyone had the same experience or received an in store order?

Same here... called the store and they said to wait a few more days... so trying to not freak out... :bounce:
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:57 pm

A-Okay wrote:
Chris23tian wrote:So I placed an in store order the first day available. And haven’t received a shipping email. They did charge my account. Has anyone had the same experience or received an in store order?

Same here... called the store and they said to wait a few more days... so trying to not freak out... :bounce:

Youre not the only one. Alot of people I know that bought one didnt get an email. But they started showing up at houses yesterday. So I'd give it a couple more days until we can all start freaking out.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:04 pm

SchoolBoyQ wrote:Orders are shipping out if you preordered some in store

I'm hoping I receive shipping confirmation for my in store order. I'm not sure if I should be worried yet or not being that others have started to receive theirs. I'm also still waiting for the HBO bundle shipping. At this point who knows if I'll receive either of the metallic night kings.

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:10 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
SchoolBoyQ wrote:Orders are shipping out if you preordered some in store

I'm hoping I receive shipping confirmation for my in store order. I'm not sure if I should be worried yet or not being that others have started to receive theirs. I'm also still waiting for the HBO bundle shipping. At this point who knows if I'll receive either of the metallic night kings.

You probably wont get a shipping confirmation. Nobody that preordered one has reported that they got the email. It'll just show up at your house.

anime23

Postby anime23 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:20 pm

runtodere wrote:
parrity wrote:
anime23 wrote:
The guy at the store opened the box and read instructions listed on the box. It told him that they could only sell 3 per customer and that they could only sell them for 2 days but said nothing about waiting until the 26th which I thought was odd. I figured they would all go on sale at the same time both online and in store but I guess online was the only one going live on the 26th.

Yeah, this was really badly communicated. Plus my store workers scalped them on offer up instead of selling them. ](*,)

I have to say this. I went to an ATT store yesterday (well, a lot of them) to ask if they had them. The dudes (always just sitting around at those circular tables) finally picked their heads up and asked if I needed something. I asked for the pop and one dude smirks and says 'we're out, because we all bought them.' I asked 'who's we?' and he points to the only people in the store (employees sitting at the tables) and smirks again and said 'us'

I shook my head and left

Man, you guys should report that to their corporate offices. That's such crap and Funko needs to not give them another exclusive again. The only way they know is if people constantly report them
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:28 pm

anime23 wrote:
runtodere wrote:
parrity wrote:
Yeah, this was really badly communicated. Plus my store workers scalped them on offer up instead of selling them. ](*,)

I have to say this. I went to an ATT store yesterday (well, a lot of them) to ask if they had them. The dudes (always just sitting around at those circular tables) finally picked their heads up and asked if I needed something. I asked for the pop and one dude smirks and says 'we're out, because we all bought them.' I asked 'who's we?' and he points to the only people in the store (employees sitting at the tables) and smirks again and said 'us'

I shook my head and left

Man, you guys should report that to their corporate offices. That's such crap and Funko needs to not give them another exclusive again. The only way they know is if people constantly report them[/quote

I don't blame them, Funko fans are all over...
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

anime23

Postby anime23 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:29 pm

repair-manmanmanman wrote:
runtodere wrote:
parrity wrote:

I shook my head and left

WTH buying up the stock is one thing, but being smug about it is so annoying. Hate AT&T employees.

I seriously would have lost my @#$@.
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

Bushmaster51

Postby Bushmaster51 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:06 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:
DF means direct fulfillment. So that means that they cant fulfill orders anymore.

Interesting..so that might affect the online sales don't you think?

maybe they will cancel some orders?

Good luck everyone. I just have a feeling there will be alot of disappointed people.

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:34 pm

Bushmaster51 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

Good luck everyone. I just have a feeling there will be alot of disappointed people.

It's starting to look that way.... I ordered on Tuesday and my pop hasnt shipped and my card hasnt been charged :angry4:

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:11 pm

anime23 wrote:
runtodere wrote:
parrity wrote:

I shook my head and left

Man, you guys should report that to their corporate offices. That's such crap and Funko needs to not give them another exclusive again. The only way they know is if people constantly report them

I thought hard about it. But in the end i decided to move on.

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:12 pm

anime23 wrote:
runtodere wrote:I have to say this. I went to an ATT store yesterday (well, a lot of them) to ask if they had them. The dudes (always just sitting around at those circular tables) finally picked their heads up and asked if I needed something. I asked for the pop and one dude smirks and says 'we're out, because we all bought them.' I asked 'who's we?' and he points to the only people in the store (employees sitting at the tables) and smirks again and said 'us'

I shook my head and left

WTH buying up the stock is one thing, but being smug about it is so annoying. Hate AT&T employees.

It was weird because it was like 5 employees doing nothing and me. Sort of felt like a weird att gang. Haha

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:06 pm

moneyhelpspk wrote:
Bushmaster51 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

It's starting to look that way.... I ordered on Tuesday and my pop hasnt shipped and my card hasnt been charged :angry4:

My card was charged when I placed the pre-order. But has not shipped.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:24 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:
Bushmaster51 wrote:

On the reciept it says that you wont be charged until it ships, so thats weird. I ordered the first possible second on Tuesday and my bank statement says nothing. So I guess im not getting the pop :/

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:31 pm

moneyhelpspk wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:

On the reciept it says that you wont be charged until it ships, so thats weird. I ordered the first possible second on Tuesday and my bank statement says nothing. So I guess im not getting the pop :/

Wait!!!! just checked and I did not get charged, thought I got alert but I guess they never charged me... :blush:

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:45 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

Wait!!!! just checked and I did not get charged, thought I got alert but I guess they never charged me... :blush:

Someone just posted this in reddit. We might be in luck

SchoolBoyQ

Postby SchoolBoyQ » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:51 pm

5/15? Wow I wonder if they will even have any on 4/26 now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:58 pm

SchoolBoyQ wrote:5/15? Wow I wonder if they will even have any on 4/26 now

I feel you on that. The 4/26 drop isn't looking too good right now. I really hope we at least get there preorders.

maverick22

Postby maverick22 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:58 pm

runtodere wrote:
anime23 wrote:

It was weird because it was like 5 employees doing nothing and me. Sort of felt like a weird att gang. Haha

I have a story. I went pretty close to closing so they weren’t too busy. I told them what I wanted, and after I told them, they started asking more info. One of the employees said, “She (pointing to another employee) said they are selling on eBay for about $150.”

I shook my head and said. “It’s probably closer to $40.” One of the girls then said, “well I’m going to buy one anyways. (Insert employee name) ... ring me up.”

Haha!

Well, I don’t have a shipment confirmation. I’ll have to look at my credit card activity to see if I was charged. I ordered mine on Wednesday. Hope I/we get ours!

Edit: I forgot since I paid in store and got a receipt of course I was charged.

LovesTheSnow76

Postby LovesTheSnow76 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:07 am

moneyhelpspk wrote:
A-Okay wrote:

Youre not the only one. Alot of people I know that bought one didnt get an email. But they started showing up at houses yesterday. So I'd give it a couple more days until we can all start freaking out.

Thanks for the update. I've been checking email often. Hopefully mine will just show up also.

LovesTheSnow76

Postby LovesTheSnow76 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:09 am

Bushmaster51 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

I'm hoping I'm not going to be among the disappointed.

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:14 am

Just checked and it show in progress, whatever that means. So long as it is not cancelled, there is hope I guess.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:28 am

Looks like we're still in business then

maverick22

Postby maverick22 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:50 am

moneyhelpspk wrote:Image

How did you check that?

Edit: I found it in the app. Didn’t think it would be there. Mine says like yours - processing.

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:02 am

maverick22 wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:Image

How did you check that?

Edit: I found it in the app. Didn’t think it would be there. Mine says like yours - processing.

When I went to order in store, I used my AT&T account to buy it. So it shows up on my recent orders on my account on att.com

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:50 am

Could this mean theyre sold out online?

akagalar

Postby akagalar » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:01 am

My account just said it's processing also. X'ing fingers...
Image Image

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:06 am

Chris23tian

Postby Chris23tian » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:21 am

Condition arrived in O.K. Considering there was no bubbble wrap/sorter to protect them. I hope the 26th online release is going to be ok.
Making Fun Premiere 2018
Funatic Disneyland Meet Up 2018
ECCC 2018
Funko Funkast Meet-Up 2018
Funko Fundays 2019
Funko Hollywood HQ
Funkon Hollywood/ Virtual Fundays

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:38 am

My order came in over the weekend, thankfully in great condition too!
Funatic of all things Funko!!

Brutesquad

Postby Brutesquad » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:13 pm

I got the dreaded 5/15 order delay email, but i guess thats better than a 'We're sorry your order is cancelled' email..so now i wait.. :clock:

repair-manmanmanman

Postby repair-manmanmanman » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:13 pm

moneyhelpspk wrote:
Bushmaster51 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

They didn't charge you? I ordered on Tuesday and they charged me the whole amount plus shipping.
Hi, I'm CY

repair-manmanmanman

Postby repair-manmanmanman » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:15 pm

maverick22 wrote:
runtodere wrote:
anime23 wrote:

I have a story. I went pretty close to closing so they weren’t too busy. I told them what I wanted, and after I told them, they started asking more info. One of the employees said, “She (pointing to another employee) said they are selling on eBay for about $150.”

I shook my head and said. “It’s probably closer to $40.” One of the girls then said, “well I’m going to buy one anyways. (Insert employee name) ... ring me up.”

Haha!

Well, I don’t have a shipment confirmation. I’ll have to look at my credit card activity to see if I was charged. I ordered mine on Wednesday. Hope I/we get ours!

Edit: I forgot since I paid in store and got a receipt of course I was charged.

i would've been like, "well all your coworkers are buying some too and selling on ebay, so by the end of next week it'll be more like $20."
Hi, I'm CY

repair-manmanmanman

Postby repair-manmanmanman » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:16 pm

runtodere wrote:
anime23 wrote:

ATT workers definitely have a pack mentality. And if one of them is rude to you and you go to manager, he/she will still defend the worker. Speaking from personal experience.
Hi, I'm CY

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:22 pm

Feeling a little better about my eBay purchase now that some are getting pushed back lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

SchoolBoyQ

Postby SchoolBoyQ » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:24 pm

So people that preordered in store are getting them delivered without any notifications or tracking sent. Nice
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:32 pm

moneyhelpspk wrote:
Bushmaster51 wrote:

They didn't charge you? I ordered on Tuesday and they charged me the whole amount plus shipping.

Youre not supposed to get charged until your items ships. So I havent been charged because my pop hasnt shipped yet :/

TheResidentEvil

Postby TheResidentEvil » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:35 pm

I keep seeing so many different rumors about this pop. I hope ATT does right by the people who went into stores . I had to wait 45 minutes in store just to be able to pre-order. It doesn't seem right to just cancel orders for me
I collect all things Game of Thrones and many other POP lines.

repair-manmanmanman

Postby repair-manmanmanman » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:43 pm

moneyhelpspk wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:

Youre not supposed to get charged until your items ships. So I havent been charged because my pop hasnt shipped yet :/

Interesting. I guess that wasn't the case for me and I think a few other people here too..I don't think it'll make a difference if they have no stock anyways.
Hi, I'm CY

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:50 pm

moneyhelpspk wrote:

Interesting. I guess that wasn't the case for me and I think a few other people here too..I don't think it'll make a difference if they have no stock anyways.

What I've noticed is that people that ordered last Monday are gettings theirs now. But anyone who ordered after Monday is put on hold.

parrity

Postby parrity » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:01 pm

TheResidentEvil wrote:I keep seeing so many different rumors about this pop. I hope ATT does right by the people who went into stores . I had to wait 45 minutes in store just to be able to pre-order. It doesn't seem right to just cancel orders for me

I highly doubt AT&T does anything "right" about this, since nothing so far has been!

Return to “Pop!”