2020 Conan Pops reveals coming Monday Dec 7!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
scullysdad

Re: 2020 Conan Pops reveals coming Monday Dec 7!

Postby scullysdad » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:22 pm

Niteowl_1 wrote:Have any of the solo ones shipped. Only seen the set shipped?

I haven't seen anything on social media yet, and the two I won have not arrived yet.
Pops I want Funko to make:

Demon Slayer, Letterkenny, Taylor Swift

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:33 am

Greymom wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
The team is the key part, then you are socializing the whole time and it goes by fast.

Honestly, I laugh now when I think of how I didn't understand that collecting / con-going / Conan-going is a team sport. It so is! Couldn't do it without my friends & line-buddies!

If a person is attending an event/con completely solo, making line buddies is a must!

Right? Otherwise, that's a very long time with no bathroom breaks!

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:36 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:I'm still all in for a Thor Conan. Would like to see some horror characters one day

Okay, so I somehow missed that Conan is ending his show this year?? Do we think that means 2020 is the last we'll see pops for, or will they keep going even if he doesn't join us at Spreckles?
Also, now I want a Thor Conan. ](*,) lol

He's going to HBO Max so I guess it will depend what their agreement is.
But yes, since thinking of it, Thor Conan will be the one I miss most even though it never existed

Maybe he likes us enough that he adds it in to their contract? Hope so! I've only managed to attend the once, but his pops are so much fun, they're addicting! The Wonder Woman Conan is still making me lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:37 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:All of those sound very plausible. Great suggestions!

Thanks! Of course, suggesting them is the easy part. Getting our hands on the finished products is the challenge! lol

I guess there's always customs, but not that much help for anyone not artistically inclined lol

I am very artistically inclined. Just in the abstract results sense! lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:44 am

This is no help to everyone waiting on the singles, but West Coast 5-pack delivered! \:D/

They're beautiful this year, they did a great job on the set! Now I just need to find a good trade for Chucky, he is not allowed to stay here. Doesn't matter that he's Conan Chucky, he's stil evil! He's lucky he's not already out in the garage! lol :eek:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK0X72MMvEm/

Maybe my cat will take care of Conan Chucky for me!
Still can't make my IG photos work....starting to think it's me! :eek:

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:52 am

Katers wrote:This is no help to everyone waiting on the singles, but West Coast 5-pack delivered! \:D/

They're beautiful this year, they did a great job on the set! Now I just need to find a good trade for Chucky, he is not allowed to stay here. Doesn't matter that he's Conan Chucky, he's stil evil! He's lucky he's not already out in the garage! lol :eek:

Congrats with winning the set. I liked how they shipped the set in a Conan box and not just throw them in a box with paper.
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase & Scareglow Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Image Image
Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:56 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:This is no help to everyone waiting on the singles, but West Coast 5-pack delivered! \:D/

Congrats with winning the set. I liked how they shipped the set in a Conan box and not just throw them in a box with paper.

Thanks! I really thought, when I saw the box, that I'd be lucky if they were in decent shape, but it protected them really well! Kudos to them on their shipping methods! :cheers:

Westlos420

Postby Westlos420 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:57 am

scullysdad wrote:Has anyone gotten their winning Pops yet? I have seen a few people online who have won the entire set but no singles yet.

They are probably doing the sets first and then singles will come after.
Big D
Fundays 2017 - Making Fun World Premiere - FDO8LV - Fundays 2019
Dodgers for life!

IG: funko420

Westlos420

Postby Westlos420 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:00 am

Congrats!! i didnt get to win a full set but im happy i finally won a single after all these years of trying! lol
Big D
Dodgers for life!

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:44 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Okay, so I somehow missed that Conan is ending his show this year?? Do we think that means 2020 is the last we'll see pops for, or will they keep going even if he doesn't join us at Spreckles?
Also, now I want a Thor Conan. ](*,) lol

He's going to HBO Max so I guess it will depend what their agreement is.
But yes, since thinking of it, Thor Conan will be the one I miss most even though it never existed

Maybe he likes us enough that he adds it in to their contract? Hope so! I've only managed to attend the once, but his pops are so much fun, they're addicting! The Wonder Woman Conan is still making me lol

Hope so. Would hate to see the tradition end with the move.
I'm just glad they finally did a female hero. Black Widow would've been great since they both have red hair (sometimes)
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night, 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada, Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:45 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Thanks! Of course, suggesting them is the easy part. Getting our hands on the finished products is the challenge! lol

I guess there's always customs, but not that much help for anyone not artistically inclined lol

lol Totally valid... but not sure a Picasso Thor is at the top of my list
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night, 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada, Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:14 am

Westlos420 wrote:

Congrats!! i didnt get to win a full set but im happy i finally won a single after all these years of trying! lol

Congrats! Any win with the Conan pops is a huge win! Hopefully yours comes soon, and in good shape - fingers crossed for you!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:22 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:He's going to HBO Max so I guess it will depend what their agreement is.

I'm just glad they finally did a female hero. Black Widow would've been great since they both have red hair (sometimes)

Oh, I would have just LOST it if there had been a Black Widow Conan! I honestly didn't think they'd ever do a female pop, so glad they did though, and very glad they went with Wonder Woman (that pop just cracks me up! lol )! Maybe with the original timing WW worked better, but maybe with all the reschedules, they can sneak us in a Black Widow pop for next year!

So now we have 3 plans for next year - Thor, Black Widow, and Mandalorian! Though I'm not sure we'd be lucky enough to get 2 Marvel Conans in the same year. High hopes for these, and that there's a next year!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:25 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:I guess there's always customs, but not that much help for anyone not artistically inclined lol

Aw. c'mon, the art series stuff is all the rage right now! We could totally make this a thing! :cheers:

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:01 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:I am very artistically inclined. Just in the abstract results sense! lol

Aw. c'mon, the art series stuff is all the rage right now! We could totally make this a thing! :cheers:

And don't forget the graffiti ones now. Maybe we do have something here... :-k

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:04 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Maybe he likes us enough that he adds it in to their contract? Hope so! I've only managed to attend the once, but his pops are so much fun, they're addicting! The Wonder Woman Conan is still making me lol

Oh, I would have just LOST it if there had been a Black Widow Conan! I honestly didn't think they'd ever do a female pop, so glad they did though, and very glad they went with Wonder Woman (that pop just cracks me up! lol )! Maybe with the original timing WW worked better, but maybe with all the reschedules, they can sneak us in a Black Widow pop for next year!

So now we have 3 plans for next year - Thor, Black Widow, and Mandalorian! Though I'm not sure we'd be lucky enough to get 2 Marvel Conans in the same year. High hopes for these, and that there's a next year!

I'm sure if we keep thinking, we could come up with a whole set :-k
WW is great. Hoping to add it to my collection at some point so I can struggle with whether it belongs with my WW Pops or Conans lol

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:16 pm

scullysdad wrote:

I haven't seen anything on social media yet, and the two I won have not arrived yet.

I won one as well and haven't received it yet. I'm still waiting on my GITD Obi from Star Wars Celebration.
Dennis
IG: anygivenfunko
Pop/Dorbz/Minis: 500+
Collections: Star Wars, Naruto, Attack on Titans, Ad Icons, and Master of the Universe

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:49 pm

Just got my Chucky Conan I won from the slot machine! So solo pops must be moving out.
I'm Julian. GO BUCKEYES!! IG: @teasippingrapcritic
ISO: CONAN AQUAMAN,NEW BIGGIE PROTOS, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO, 10-INCH GALACTUS PROTO

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:54 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:lol Totally valid... but not sure a Picasso Thor is at the top of my list

If we end up with artsy Conans next year, we will have no one to blame but ourselves!

lol , I'd still be thrilled if I snagged one!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:13 am

Got mine 2nite!

#LongLiveKingstache

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:22 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:Hope so. Would hate to see the tradition end with the move.

WW is great. Hoping to add it to my collection at some point so I can struggle with whether it belongs with my WW Pops or Conans lol

If it helps any, I keep my previous Conans in the 'Specials' section rather than the Marvel section. That way they stand out more! They'd get lost in amongst the superheroes!

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:24 am

Geescube wrote:Got mine 2nite!

Spoiler: show

Night of the Chuckies!

I'll just be over here. Holding a flashlight. For no particular reason. :eek:

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:35 am

Katers wrote:

Night of the Chuckies!

Haha Me too. As much as I love Conan Pop!s, and would really like to win one online one day, I'm glad I didn't win Chucky. Although, I guess I could have traded it... if it let me. :eek:
Poppin'

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:05 am

Katers wrote:

Night of the Chuckies!

He does look pretty sinister. I'd sleep with one eye open, if possible!

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:09 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Oh, I would have just LOST it if there had been a Black Widow Conan! I honestly didn't think they'd ever do a female pop, so glad they did though, and very glad they went with Wonder Woman (that pop just cracks me up! lol )! Maybe with the original timing WW worked better, but maybe with all the reschedules, they can sneak us in a Black Widow pop for next year!

If it helps any, I keep my previous Conans in the 'Specials' section rather than the Marvel section. That way they stand out more! They'd get lost in amongst the superheroes!

Haha, yeah. It'd probably go with the rest of my Conans with occasional visits to the rest of my WW Pops

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:11 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Aw. c'mon, the art series stuff is all the rage right now! We could totally make this a thing! :cheers:

If we end up with artsy Conans next year, we will have no one to blame but ourselves!

Delete the evidence! Quick! lol
But yes, come next year, any exclusive Conans will be welcome

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:42 am

Wish I won a set!

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:40 pm

Got one of mine today (still waiting on Ian Malcom):

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:01 pm

Ya know, for a LE500 there seems to be a TON of them on ebay (Aquaman)
Hi, I'm Vinh!
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fugly16

ImageImageImageImageImage

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:21 pm

scullysdad wrote:Got one of mine today (still waiting on Ian Malcom):

Wait, What! Where’s mine at...lol lol congrats. Looks great!
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:21 pm

Got my wife's Chucky yesterday addressed to me. Don't anyone tell here please lol lol lol
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

Niteowl_1

Postby Niteowl_1 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:58 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

I won one as well and haven't received it yet. I'm still waiting on my GITD Obi from Star Wars Celebration.

Ahh yea the shipping is taking quite a bit just seen some people getting the solo wins in
Iso: freddy funko as doc brown both regular and glow and back to the future protos
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:33 am

theraven00 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Night of the Chuckies!

Haha Me too. As much as I love Conan Pop!s, and would really like to win one online one day, I'm glad I didn't win Chucky. Although, I guess I could have traded it... if it let me. :eek:

I closed the box back up, sealed him in. So far so good - but yeah, he needs to find a new home soon. Hopefully next year is your year to have to trade away some scary horror Conan! lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:35 am

Greymom wrote:
Katers wrote:

Night of the Chuckies!

He does look pretty sinister. I'd sleep with one eye open, if possible!

Maybe him creeping around the house is why the cats have been spazzy lately. I think I'd rather they were spazzy pre-earthquake!!

Yeah....2 flashlights. :eek:

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:38 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:I'm sure if we keep thinking, we could come up with a whole set :-k

Haha, yeah. It'd probably go with the rest of my Conans with occasional visits to the rest of my WW Pops

Ultimately, I think it just comes down to - who is throwing the best party at that given time? The Conans? Or the Wonder Women? Hard decisions! \:D/

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:41 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:And don't forget the graffiti ones now. Maybe we do have something here... :-k

Delete the evidence! Quick! lol
But yes, come next year, any exclusive Conans will be welcome

Oh no, once it's out on the interwebs, it can't be unseen. We're stuck now!

So, artsy Conan, Thor/Black Widow Conan, Mandalorian Conan......3 down, 1 to go! Aren't we nice, figuring this out for everyone?

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:42 am

scullysdad wrote:Got one of mine today (still waiting on Ian Malcom):

Congrats! Hopefully not too long for Dr. Ian! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:45 am

Fugly16 wrote:Ya know, for a LE500 there seems to be a TON of them on ebay (Aquaman)

Yikes, there really are! Surprising to me - I would have thought more would keep it than not!

Westlos420

Postby Westlos420 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:14 pm

Katers wrote:
Westlos420 wrote:

Congrats! Any win with the Conan pops is a huge win! Hopefully yours comes soon, and in good shape - fingers crossed for you!

Thank you! im excited to get mine!
Big D
Dodgers for life!

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:44 am

I haven’t seen a single Ian Malcolm or Marty McFly other than the people who won all five. I think that they are shipping the figures out one at a time - Chucky started showing up first, then Wonder Woman right after, so the others should start showing up soon. Very excited for my Ian Malcolm Conan to show.

Return to “Pop!”