Good Omens Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Good Omens Pops!

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:04 pm

Woah! Double the fun with the Chases!

Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

scullysdad

Re: Good Omen Pops!

Postby scullysdad » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:15 pm

I was just coming here to post this, these really do look great. I loved the book, and I loved the series so much I imported the blu-ray steelbook from the UK so I am definitely getting these. Maybe Michael Sheen will finally do a con and I can get both of these signed, too.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

mongoose12

Re: Good Omens Pops!

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:42 pm

these are super rad...the double chase idea is clutch.

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:34 pm

Love the book, but haven’t seen the series yet.

It’s one of my lists this Christmas holiday break.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:05 pm

All great looking, but I like the non chase variants better. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:08 pm

Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

Nis_chac

Postby Nis_chac » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:20 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Woah! Double the fun with the Chases!

Love these!!! David tenant <3
Violin is life :-({|=
Heading to NYCC 2022- Friday badge!
https://www.instagram.com/phunko_fotography
ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:32 pm

I need to read the book, I loved the show. I really want a second season but I know it was a one and done. I will probably surprise my hubby with the whole set of pops.
Image Image ImageImage

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:19 pm

Love the awesome varients, and multiple at that!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:43 am

That 2 pack looks pretty neat, on my radar at the moment.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:37 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:I need to read the book, I loved the show. I really want a second season but I know it was a one and done. I will probably surprise my hubby with the whole set of pops.

Originally Neil Gaiman was saying that he and Terry Pratchett had discussed a second book and that could be the second season of the show, but then he later said he never wanted to showrun another season because it was so much work. So basically, there could be a second season but probably won't but who knows? lol
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:59 am

Pretty cool looking pops. I couldn't get into the show but might have to re-watch it again. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:46 am

Awesome glams!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:49 am

scullysdad wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I need to read the book, I loved the show. I really want a second season but I know it was a one and done. I will probably surprise my hubby with the whole set of pops.

Originally Neil Gaiman was saying that he and Terry Pratchett had discussed a second book and that could be the second season of the show, but then he later said he never wanted to showrun another season because it was so much work. So basically, there could be a second season but probably won't but who knows? lol

Yeah I vaguely remember that I think. Still it's a shame because I've re watched it like 4 or 5 times (I like re watching old shows when I clean as background noise).
Image Image ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:54 am

Tusken wrote:Pretty cool looking pops. I couldn't get into the show but might have to re-watch it again. :freddy3:

That could lead you into the pops also....
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:48 pm

I absolutely love this show, my friend was nice and got me the press release of it. I am not good at finding chases though so I will settle on having the two pack.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

kickinit

Postby kickinit » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:46 pm

These look great. Totally didn't expect to have pops for this show.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:29 am

NCDS wrote:I absolutely love this show, my friend was nice and got me the press release of it. I am not good at finding chases though so I will settle on having the two pack.

If you look around at a few online shops, you might be able to come across common/chase bundles for them.
ImageImageImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:46 pm

digithor wrote:
NCDS wrote:I absolutely love this show, my friend was nice and got me the press release of it. I am not good at finding chases though so I will settle on having the two pack.

If you look around at a few online shops, you might be able to come across common/chase bundles for them.

I actually don't buy the bundles, I know I know. The thing is they mark those up and I only see a small difference between them and ebay sellers. I collection does suffer because of my rule to not buy off ebay or mark up. However, I sleep better at night. We all have to draw a line somewhere I guess.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:30 am

NCDS wrote:
digithor wrote:

I actually don't buy the bundles, I know I know. The thing is they mark those up and I only see a small difference between them and ebay sellers. I collection does suffer because of my rule to not buy off ebay or mark up. However, I sleep better at night. We all have to draw a line somewhere I guess.

I hear you, I'm not one for those bundles either. It does work for some people though. It has been a pretty long time since I did do a bundle like those, I only did it in that instance because I really like the movie they came from.
ImageImageImageImage

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:56 pm

That two pack is perfect
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:00 pm

digithor wrote:
NCDS wrote:
digithor wrote:

I hear you, I'm not one for those bundles either. It does work for some people though. It has been a pretty long time since I did do a bundle like those, I only did it in that instance because I really like the movie they came from.

We all know if it were Evil Dead, I would cave in a nanosecond.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:46 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

Yeah I vaguely remember that I think. Still it's a shame because I've re watched it like 4 or 5 times (I like re watching old shows when I clean as background noise).

My friend that's 'making' me watch it is the same - it's at least her 5th time re-watching it, she is obsessed with it! I am currently done with episode 2, so the pops are cool looking for don't really make sense to me yet. Not so for her - she said they're perfect, and she wants the 2-pack. I really thought she'd want them all, but I guess she doesn't want pops to take over her house? Crazy talk! lol
Image ImageImage Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:48 pm

Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

My friend that's 'making' me watch it is the same - it's at least her 5th time re-watching it, she is obsessed with it! I am currently done with episode 2, so the pops are cool looking for don't really make sense to me yet. Not so for her - she said they're perfect, and she wants the 2-pack. I really thought she'd want them all, but I guess she doesn't want pops to take over her house? Crazy talk! lol

When you finish I think you will see why the 2 pack is the one we are all drawn to. It's going to be on your must-have list.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:53 pm

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yeah I vaguely remember that I think. Still it's a shame because I've re watched it like 4 or 5 times (I like re watching old shows when I clean as background noise).

When you finish I think you will see why the 2 pack is the one we are all drawn to. It's going to be on your must-have list.

I figured they'd all make sense in time! I really need to get moving on that - I don't want to have not bought these for myself, finish the series, love the series, and find out I missed out on the pops! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:03 pm

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

I figured they'd all make sense in time! I really need to get moving on that - I don't want to have not bought these for myself, finish the series, love the series, and find out I missed out on the pops! lol

Yeah I agree, the 2 pack is where it's at, not that the others aren't great that one just stands out for me. The show is a bit slow to get into for the first couple episodes but once you're into it you are hooked....
Image Image ImageImage

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:08 am

The 2pk is dope!
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:59 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Yeah I agree, the 2 pack is where it's at, not that the others aren't great that one just stands out for me. The show is a bit slow to get into for the first couple episodes but once you're into it you are hooked....

I'll get back to it after New Years, I have another show to watch in the meantime! Isn't that always the problem though? Seems there's always something new and awesome to watch, isn't there? lol
Image ImageImage Image

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:37 pm

Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:

I'll get back to it after New Years, I have another show to watch in the meantime! Isn't that always the problem though? Seems there's always something new and awesome to watch, isn't there? lol

Oh yes! Just from pop releases alone this year I have like 20 shows on my to be watched list. My other issue is I like to re-binge shows I've seen 4 million times as opposed to starting a new one sometimes. At least good omens is a one and done so it'd not like there will be a million seasons and you never catch up.
Image Image ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:47 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yeah I agree, the 2 pack is where it's at, not that the others aren't great that one just stands out for me. The show is a bit slow to get into for the first couple episodes but once you're into it you are hooked....

Oh yes! Just from pop releases alone this year I have like 20 shows on my to be watched list. My other issue is I like to re-binge shows I've seen 4 million times as opposed to starting a new one sometimes. At least good omens is a one and done so it'd not like there will be a million seasons and you never catch up.

Yeah, I never thought pops would be the things pulling me into new shows, but it's certainly helping for a few of them!

I've been wondering about the one and done nature of it, actually. Fully admitting I haven't finished it, or read the book, but I wonder - is there space in the GO world to do prequels or something? Everyone I know that's watched it just LOVE the show, and want more, so I keep wondering if there's a way to do that with the cast?

And then, of course, get more pops out of it? I do know that my friend will definitely want a pop of Dog to go with her 2-pack, if nothing else! lol
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:42 pm

Heard the show is great!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:05 pm

Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah, I never thought pops would be the things pulling me into new shows, but it's certainly helping for a few of them!

I've been wondering about the one and done nature of it, actually. Fully admitting I haven't finished it, or read the book, but I wonder - is there space in the GO world to do prequels or something? Everyone I know that's watched it just LOVE the show, and want more, so I keep wondering if there's a way to do that with the cast?

And then, of course, get more pops out of it? I do know that my friend will definitely want a pop of Dog to go with her 2-pack, if nothing else! lol

Well from what I remember when they announced the show they were always very clear that it was a one off. Not sure why but I love Neil Gaiman and I wouldn't be mad if he changed his mind hahaha
Image Image ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:13 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Oh yes! Just from pop releases alone this year I have like 20 shows on my to be watched list. My other issue is I like to re-binge shows I've seen 4 million times as opposed to starting a new one sometimes. At least good omens is a one and done so it'd not like there will be a million seasons and you never catch up.

Well from what I remember when they announced the show they were always very clear that it was a one off. Not sure why but I love Neil Gaiman and I wouldn't be mad if he changed his mind hahaha

We can but hope! I love Neil Gaiman too, and I haven't even read his books yet! They're in the to-be-read pile, so I'll get there eventually! lol

Preordered the 2-pack for my 2 friends today from my local comic book guy! Glad to have a reliable source for stuff like this, makes it so much easier!
Image ImageImage Image

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:09 pm

Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:

We can but hope! I love Neil Gaiman too, and I haven't even read his books yet! They're in the to-be-read pile, so I'll get there eventually! lol

Preordered the 2-pack for my 2 friends today from my local comic book guy! Glad to have a reliable source for stuff like this, makes it so much easier!

I need to jump on the 2 pack, I'm tempted by the chases but not sure if I need all of them lol. Too many decisions.
Image Image ImageImage

squidward

Postby squidward » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:50 pm

These all look great! I love that they added chases, too.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:49 am

Hrmm, I wonder if they will do a glow on that flaming sword at some point?
ImageImageImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:31 pm

I guess I slept on that 2pack, I can’t find it for sale anywhere on the interwebs. :/
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:58 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Well from what I remember when they announced the show they were always very clear that it was a one off. Not sure why but I love Neil Gaiman and I wouldn't be mad if he changed his mind hahaha

I need to jump on the 2 pack, I'm tempted by the chases but not sure if I need all of them lol. Too many decisions.

I will of course be keeping an eye out for the chases for my friend, though I don't hold out of a lot of hope of finding them in the wild. There's a local comic book store a bit South of me that sells chases for what I consider a reasonable markup, so I'll go there after I strike out!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:07 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:I guess I slept on that 2pack, I can’t find it for sale anywhere on the interwebs. :/

I'd offer to snag you one from my local comic book store, but the shipping on that would hurt! If you get desperate though.... \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:07 am

digithor wrote:Hrmm, I wonder if they will do a glow on that flaming sword at some point?

Maybe a con exclusive next year?
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Pop!”