Good Omens Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Hgmaddhatter

Re: Good Omens Pops!

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:43 am

Katers wrote:
squidward wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yeah same lol. But I am not mad if its shared, as long as its not an le 1000 ill never see ](*,)

I agree. But even some shared exclusives are getting hard to get, not just at the booth but online and in store.

I have had some serious trauma trying for SDCC shared exclusives, between poor wifi signals and sites that crash. It's usually easier for a convention I'm not at, ironically! Though it does seem (pre-2020) that the lines for stores were forming earlier and stock was selling out faster!

Yeah tbh online shared exclusives used to be pretty easy, most people just lined up at the stores probably not wanting to risk bad shipping. But I always had good luck with shipping so I've been slipping the line for years. It's definitely a different game now....
Image Image ImageImage

Katers

Re: Good Omens Pops!

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:16 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:
squidward wrote:I agree. But even some shared exclusives are getting hard to get, not just at the booth but online and in store.

I have had some serious trauma trying for SDCC shared exclusives, between poor wifi signals and sites that crash. It's usually easier for a convention I'm not at, ironically! Though it does seem (pre-2020) that the lines for stores were forming earlier and stock was selling out faster!

Yeah tbh online shared exclusives used to be pretty easy, most people just lined up at the stores probably not wanting to risk bad shipping. But I always had good luck with shipping so I've been slipping the line for years. It's definitely a different game now....

The online stuff has definitely changed for the better - I'm still traumatized from all the times websites crashed on me mid-purchase. And worse, trying to do it on your phone while at a con! So much easier when it's a con you're not at! Ultimately, better to risk the shipping than have no chance at all, I guess. I'm really appreciating the cool things that come our way via LCBS, since my comic-book-guy does a great job with these things! Easiest pre-order I ever do anymore!

This past weekend, my friends and I were told that the 2-pack comes in an order of 3, and that we can expect our shipment 'soon'. Wohoo!! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Pop!”