DC Lantern Corps

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

DC Lantern Corps

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:25 pm

So last night on HT Nerdette's periscope, she revealed Black Hand of Black Lantern Corps. She also mentioned that there was going to be an exclusive for each Corps (green, red, orange, yellow, blue, indigo, violet, white, and black), that was going to be released each quarter. So lets create a wish list of what characters we think will be released. Also the next Corps that will be release is the White Lantern Corps.

White Lantern Corps: Sinestro
Green Lantern Corp: Hal Jordan
Red Lantern Corps: Atrocitus w/ Dex-Starr
Orange Lantern Corps: Larfleeze or Lex Luther
Yellow (Sinestro) Lantern Corps: Arkillo
Blue Lantern Corps: I would love Flash(He was already done), but Saint Walker
Indigo Tribe: Atom
Violet (Star Sapphire) Lantern Corps: Carol Ferris

I'm super jazzed for these exclusives. I loved the Blackest Night Series :clapping: :bow: :clapping: :bow: :clapping:
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5194
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:38 pm

i'd honestly be annoyed if Sinestro was the white Lantern and not the Yellow, same with Lafleeze over Lex for sure. i mean when else are we ever gonna get a Lafleeze if not as the orange lantern. though i do hope we get more members for awhile, it'd be a shame to not use the awesome Cyborg Superman mold we got and not give him a Sinestro Corps variant.

nogimmick
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am
Location: south haven MI
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby nogimmick » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:15 pm

need atrocitus as big as devastator with a mini dex-starr, yellow sinestro with GITD chase, larfleeze with mini glomulous, saint walker, star sapphire, indigo-1, and a jessica cruz/simon baz 2-pack.
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

nogimmick
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am
Location: south haven MI
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby nogimmick » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:16 pm

and real quick----THANK YOU FUNKO FOR MAKING MORE LANTERNS!!!!!!!!!!!
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:42 pm

Mr Yac wrote:i'd honestly be annoyed if Sinestro was the white Lantern and not the Yellow, same with Lafleeze over Lex for sure. i mean when else are we ever gonna get a Lafleeze if not as the orange lantern. though i do hope we get more members for awhile, it'd be a shame to not use the awesome Cyborg Superman mold we got and not give him a Sinestro Corps variant.

We never did get a Yellow Sinestro as a Pop, but as a Dorbz.

White Lantern Corp: Swamp Thing
Yellow (Sinestro) Corp: Sinestro
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

nogimmick
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am
Location: south haven MI
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby nogimmick » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:i'd honestly be annoyed if Sinestro was the white Lantern and not the Yellow, same with Lafleeze over Lex for sure. i mean when else are we ever gonna get a Lafleeze if not as the orange lantern. though i do hope we get more members for awhile, it'd be a shame to not use the awesome Cyborg Superman mold we got and not give him a Sinestro Corps variant.

We never did get a Yellow Sinestro as a Pop, but as a Dorbz.

White Lantern Corp: Swamp Thing
Yellow (Sinestro) Corp: Sinestro



i have customs of both. don't know how to post pics on here, but if you message me on facebook i'll show you. Jay Pletz, look for the indigo emblem.
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5194
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:03 pm

nogimmick wrote:
i have customs of both. don't know how to post pics on here, but if you message me on facebook i'll show you. Jay Pletz, look for the indigo emblem.


i don't facebook, but as far as pictures i always just use imgur to post to forums.

nogimmick
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am
Location: south haven MI
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby nogimmick » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:58 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
nogimmick wrote:
i have customs of both. don't know how to post pics on here, but if you message me on facebook i'll show you. Jay Pletz, look for the indigo emblem.


i don't facebook, but as far as pictures i always just use imgur to post to forums.



see if this works... https://imgur.com/a/lwz1ecN
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5194
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:25 pm

nogimmick wrote:
see if this works... https://imgur.com/a/lwz1ecN


it did, and those look great.

nogimmick
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am
Location: south haven MI
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby nogimmick » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:00 pm

the rest of my lantern customs... https://imgur.com/a/vTqEXw9
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5194
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:18 pm

excellent work, thanks for sharing. i envy you guys who can just do it yourself instead of waiting around for Funko to do it for us.

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:35 am

nogimmick wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:i'd honestly be annoyed if Sinestro was the white Lantern and not the Yellow, same with Lafleeze over Lex for sure. i mean when else are we ever gonna get a Lafleeze if not as the orange lantern. though i do hope we get more members for awhile, it'd be a shame to not use the awesome Cyborg Superman mold we got and not give him a Sinestro Corps variant.

We never did get a Yellow Sinestro as a Pop, but as a Dorbz.

White Lantern Corp: Swamp Thing
Yellow (Sinestro) Corp: Sinestro



i have customs of both. don't know how to post pics on here, but if you message me on facebook i'll show you. Jay Pletz, look for the indigo emblem.

I just started following you on IG. :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
tlaloc666
Posts: 1517
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:16 pm
Location: Tijuana, Mexico.
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby tlaloc666 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:28 am

So glad that we can have more lanterns
Kyko here !!

Tijuana The Happiest Place on Earth !!

Fundays 2015
Fundays 2016
Funko Fright Night
Fundays 2017
Premiere Making Fun
Fundays 2018
Fundays 2019
HQ Hollywood Opening 2019
ECCC VIrtual Con 2020
Summer Virtual Con 2020

nogimmick
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am
Location: south haven MI
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby nogimmick » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:12 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
nogimmick wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:We never did get a Yellow Sinestro as a Pop, but as a Dorbz.

White Lantern Corp: Swamp Thing
Yellow (Sinestro) Corp: Sinestro



i have customs of both. don't know how to post pics on here, but if you message me on facebook i'll show you. Jay Pletz, look for the indigo emblem.

I just started following you on IG. :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:



great, now i actually have to post on it... D'OH!!!!! (set it up a long time ago but never went back, but maybe i should go check it out)
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

User avatar
PhoenixForce
Posts: 2225
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 am
Location: Madisonville, LA
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby PhoenixForce » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:37 am

This is exciting news! I like the Black Lantern reveal a lot. :alien: :alien:
Image

:spiderman: JASON | IG/Twitter:@jpg_rising
FANDOMS: X-Men | Marvel |Batman |Superman |Freddy Funko |Supernatural |DC TV Shows

User avatar
Valde
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4957
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby Valde » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:06 am

Atrocitous needs to be a 6 in tall Pop. Also they gotta do Larfleeze over Lex. I also would want all standard pops to be Glow, maybe bring some chrome or metallic out later.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

User avatar
BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM
Posts: 5223
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby BigM » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:06 am

ABOUT TIME


But seriously. GL has gotten so little attention in the last few years. I know we got the three pack from a sub box awhile back and a John Stewart pop which was appreciated but I do hope we get more new characters like in the original post. Black Hand and Larfleeze would be awesome. We’ve already got Batman/ww etc with their rings (an updated wave later on would be ok) so give us some new stuff and I’ll be getting them.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17
Image

User avatar
randig
Posts: 1281
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby randig » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:06 am

I tried to slim down my collection to only Batman in the DC world. Whelp, that’s no longer a thing!
ImageImage

User avatar
ldfm
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:50 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby ldfm » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:19 pm

Welp... I've really cut back on Pop collecting... but I'll have to keep an eye out for these!

Wouldn't mind if it was just the basic "leaders" of each group first, then maybe the deputized characters from Blackest Night.
ImageImageImage

nogimmick
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am
Location: south haven MI
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby nogimmick » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:00 pm

ldfm wrote:Welp... I've really cut back on Pop collecting... but I'll have to keep an eye out for these!

Wouldn't mind if it was just the basic "leaders" of each group first, then maybe the deputized characters from Blackest Night.



that seems to be what everyone wants and i'm just fine with that. i was hoping fugitive would have kept up their yearly lanterns but they fell off after kyle.
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:20 pm

Valde wrote:Atrocitous needs to be a 6 in tall Pop. Also they gotta do Larfleeze over Lex. I also would want all standard pops to be Glow, maybe bring some chrome or metallic out later.

I agree...Atrocitus needs to be a 6" and them all being GITD, would be dope. The ring, chest symbol and eyes could glow. :-k :-k :-k
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:22 pm

randig wrote:I tried to slim down my collection to only Batman in the DC world. Whelp, that’s no longer a thing!

lol lol lol Black Hand will look dope next to Blackest Night Batman :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
Valde
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4957
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby Valde » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:20 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Valde wrote:Atrocitous needs to be a 6 in tall Pop. Also they gotta do Larfleeze over Lex. I also would want all standard pops to be Glow, maybe bring some chrome or metallic out later.

I agree...Atrocitus needs to be a 6" and them all being GITD, would be dope. The ring, chest symbol and eyes could glow. :-k :-k :-k


Even just the rings would be pretty cool how the Lightsabers would glow on Star Wars Pops.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 5127
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby NCDS » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:37 pm

Indigo Tribe: Atom is a must
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

Image

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:33 pm

Valde wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Valde wrote:Atrocitous needs to be a 6 in tall Pop. Also they gotta do Larfleeze over Lex. I also would want all standard pops to be Glow, maybe bring some chrome or metallic out later.

I agree...Atrocitus needs to be a 6" and them all being GITD, would be dope. The ring, chest symbol and eyes could glow. :-k :-k :-k


Even just the rings would be pretty cool how the Lightsabers would glow on Star Wars Pops.

I'm pretty sure that someone will customize these pieces to actually light up like the Ironman pop.
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5591
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby Tusken » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:07 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:So last night on HT Nerdette's periscope, she revealed Black Hand of Black Lantern Corps. She also mentioned that there was going to be an exclusive for each Corps (green, red, orange, yellow, blue, indigo, violet, white, and black), that was going to be released each quarter. So lets create a wish list of what characters we think will be released. Also the next Corps that will be release is the White Lantern Corps.

White Lantern Corps: Sinestro
Green Lantern Corp: Hal Jordan
Red Lantern Corps: Atrocitus w/ Dex-Starr
Orange Lantern Corps: Larfleeze or Lex Luther
Yellow (Sinestro) Lantern Corps: Arkillo
Blue Lantern Corps: I would love Flash(He was already done), but Saint Walker
Indigo Tribe: Atom
Violet (Star Sapphire) Lantern Corps: Carol Ferris

I'm super jazzed for these exclusives. I loved the Blackest Night Series :clapping: :bow: :clapping: :bow: :clapping:


Some more Lanterns are AWESOME! Wonder if they will do GITD or what type of chases for them. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:51 pm

Tusken wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:So last night on HT Nerdette's periscope, she revealed Black Hand of Black Lantern Corps. She also mentioned that there was going to be an exclusive for each Corps (green, red, orange, yellow, blue, indigo, violet, white, and black), that was going to be released each quarter. So lets create a wish list of what characters we think will be released. Also the next Corps that will be release is the White Lantern Corps.

White Lantern Corps: Sinestro
Green Lantern Corp: Hal Jordan
Red Lantern Corps: Atrocitus w/ Dex-Starr
Orange Lantern Corps: Larfleeze or Lex Luther
Yellow (Sinestro) Lantern Corps: Arkillo
Blue Lantern Corps: I would love Flash(He was already done), but Saint Walker
Indigo Tribe: Atom
Violet (Star Sapphire) Lantern Corps: Carol Ferris

I'm super jazzed for these exclusives. I loved the Blackest Night Series :clapping: :bow: :clapping: :bow: :clapping:


Some more Lanterns are AWESOME! Wonder if they will do GITD or what type of chases for them. :freddy3:

When they showed Black Hand, there wasn't a chase...but that doesn't mean the others won't. If there is chases I would think possible metallic/GITD [-o< :-k [-o< :-k [-o< :-k
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

digithor
Posts: 7191
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby digithor » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:49 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Tusken wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:So last night on HT Nerdette's periscope, she revealed Black Hand of Black Lantern Corps. She also mentioned that there was going to be an exclusive for each Corps (green, red, orange, yellow, blue, indigo, violet, white, and black), that was going to be released each quarter. So lets create a wish list of what characters we think will be released. Also the next Corps that will be release is the White Lantern Corps.

White Lantern Corps: Sinestro
Green Lantern Corp: Hal Jordan
Red Lantern Corps: Atrocitus w/ Dex-Starr
Orange Lantern Corps: Larfleeze or Lex Luther
Yellow (Sinestro) Lantern Corps: Arkillo
Blue Lantern Corps: I would love Flash(He was already done), but Saint Walker
Indigo Tribe: Atom
Violet (Star Sapphire) Lantern Corps: Carol Ferris

I'm super jazzed for these exclusives. I loved the Blackest Night Series :clapping: :bow: :clapping: :bow: :clapping:


Some more Lanterns are AWESOME! Wonder if they will do GITD or what type of chases for them. :freddy3:

When they showed Black Hand, there wasn't a chase...but that doesn't mean the others won't. If there is chases I would think possible metallic/GITD [-o< :-k [-o< :-k [-o< :-k


Usually those since it's cheapest to produce, of course I have a preference for one. :)
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6905
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby rexflexall » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:35 pm

Man this sounds like a great line idea!

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5194
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:41 pm

so who else is really hoping for a flocked G'Nort?

digithor
Posts: 7191
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby digithor » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:53 am

Mr Yac wrote:so who else is really hoping for a flocked G'Nort?


I don't know about really hoping, but it would be a neat addition to the line.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5194
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:06 am

digithor wrote:I don't know about really hoping, but it would be a neat addition to the line.


excellent, i shall put Digithor down as an "absolutely dying for G'Nort"

digithor
Posts: 7191
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby digithor » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:43 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
digithor wrote:I don't know about really hoping, but it would be a neat addition to the line.


excellent, i shall put Digithor down as an "absolutely dying for G'Nort"


Don't let the flocked secret out!
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:07 pm

ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
Nooklin
Posts: 1104
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby Nooklin » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:12 am

Need all of these!

nogimmick
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am
Location: south haven MI
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby nogimmick » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:46 pm

i love that we're getting lanterns but not too happy they're quarterly. my white lantern shelf is full so it's going to be august before anything of interest comes out besides the black hand we're getting now. it's OK, i've waited for a line of lanterns this long i can go a little longer.
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:27 pm

Nooklin wrote:Need all of these!

I totally agree. :wwe12: :wwe12: :wwe12:
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
Nooklin
Posts: 1104
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby Nooklin » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:27 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Nooklin wrote:Need all of these!

I totally agree. :wwe12: :wwe12: :wwe12:


Hopefully we get some power battery sets as well.

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:28 am

Nooklin wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Nooklin wrote:Need all of these!

I totally agree. :wwe12: :wwe12: :wwe12:


Hopefully we get some power battery sets as well.

Now that would be cool! If they can make the infinity gauntlet...they can make the power battery set. Maybe they could light up.
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 5127
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: DC Lantern Corps

Postby NCDS » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:18 pm

Nooklin wrote:Need all of these!


Agreed! I'll stand in line with you to get them.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

Image


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]