Batman 1966 line

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
Victolus
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:19 am
Location: Toronto

Batman 1966 line

Postby Victolus » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:54 pm

Any more characters coming out in this line? Does Funko still hold the license for the 1966 TV series?

User avatar
jagpop
Posts: 2090
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby jagpop » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:56 pm

This would be a cool line to jump start again.
Image

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

User avatar
BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM
Posts: 5223
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby BigM » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:20 pm

I think they would probably do a couple of them as sodas before bringing more in pop form. It’s been a few years since the last wave.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17
Image

digithor
Posts: 7192
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby digithor » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:21 am

Victolus wrote:Any more characters coming out in this line? Does Funko still hold the license for the 1966 TV series?


I would think they do since it's probably just covered under the rest of the batman world that they have access to.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6905
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby rexflexall » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:06 am

Give it time LOL!

User avatar
renardchua
Posts: 3082
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby renardchua » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:11 am

Most of the main characters were already released anyway.

What I would love to see from this show is the other vehicles, those would be cool as Pop! Rides. :)
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Victolus
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:19 am
Location: Toronto

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby Victolus » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:15 pm

renardchua wrote:Most of the main characters were already released anyway.

What I would love to see from this show is the other vehicles, those would be cool as Pop! Rides. :)


There are quite a few missing.
I would say it is *imperative* that an Eartha Kitt version of Catwoman be made. A significant character played by a black actor in the 60's needs to be celebrated in Pop form and I'm surprised it wasnt done yet.

Additionally, we need the following Pops in the line:
The Mad Hatter
False Face
Egghead
Bookworm
Clock King
Shame
Olga, Queen of the Cossacks
Alfred
Commissioner Gordon
Chief O'Hara
Dick Grayson
Bruce Wayne
Aunt Harriet
Barbara Gordon

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6905
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby rexflexall » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:57 pm

BigM wrote:I think they would probably do a couple of them as sodas before bringing more in pop form. It’s been a few years since the last wave.


Sodas would be sick!!

Bandit1977
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:14 pm
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby Bandit1977 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:42 am

Victolus wrote:
renardchua wrote:Most of the main characters were already released anyway.

What I would love to see from this show is the other vehicles, those would be cool as Pop! Rides. :)


There are quite a few missing.
I would say it is *imperative* that an Eartha Kitt version of Catwoman be made. A significant character played by a black actor in the 60's needs to be celebrated in Pop form and I'm surprised it wasnt done yet.

Additionally, we need the following Pops in the line:
The Mad Hatter
False Face
Egghead
Bookworm
Clock King
Shame
Olga, Queen of the Cossacks
Alfred
Commissioner Gordon
Chief O'Hara
Dick Grayson
Bruce Wayne
Aunt Harriet
Barbara Gordon


Definitely need more of these!!!

User avatar
tlaloc666
Posts: 1517
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:16 pm
Location: Tijuana, Mexico.
Contact:

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby tlaloc666 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:43 pm

We need more batman 66 is one of my favorite batman :)
Kyko here !!

Tijuana The Happiest Place on Earth !!

Fundays 2015
Fundays 2016
Funko Fright Night
Fundays 2017
Premiere Making Fun
Fundays 2018
Fundays 2019
HQ Hollywood Opening 2019
ECCC VIrtual Con 2020
Summer Virtual Con 2020

millone
Posts: 1878
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby millone » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:44 pm

tlaloc666 wrote:We need more batman 66 is one of my favorite batman :)

Me too - everything 'retro' is good for me

User avatar
tiger99885
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:27 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby tiger99885 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:23 pm

I really enjoy that line, especially since I watched it as a kid.

digithor
Posts: 7192
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby digithor » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:25 am

Would be nice to get a moment from this.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

Ginzo1622
Posts: 1183
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:38 am

digithor wrote:Would be nice to get a moment from this.


I know they did some moments already so I think it's a matter of time
Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

User avatar
lcarus83
Posts: 1603
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby lcarus83 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:51 am

I always wanted a Mad Hatter, Egghead and Bookworm for this line
Holy Grails: Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Logan

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6905
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby rexflexall » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:29 am

I hope it picks back up too!

Jalapenopete
Posts: 2144
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:16 am
Location: Central Coast
Contact:

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby Jalapenopete » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:48 am

Bandit1977 wrote:
Victolus wrote:
renardchua wrote:Most of the main characters were already released anyway.

What I would love to see from this show is the other vehicles, those would be cool as Pop! Rides. :)


There are quite a few missing.
I would say it is *imperative* that an Eartha Kitt version of Catwoman be made. A significant character played by a black actor in the 60's needs to be celebrated in Pop form and I'm surprised it wasnt done yet.

Additionally, we need the following Pops in the line:
The Mad Hatter
False Face
Egghead
Bookworm
Clock King
Shame
Olga, Queen of the Cossacks
Alfred
Commissioner Gordon
Chief O'Hara
Dick Grayson
Bruce Wayne
Aunt Harriet
Barbara Gordon


Definitely need more of these!!!


Great list I'm all for eartha kitt version of cat woman.. would make a great con exclusive
:freddy3:

Image

digithor
Posts: 7192
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby digithor » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:56 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
digithor wrote:Would be nice to get a moment from this.


I know they did some moments already so I think it's a matter of time


What moments?
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM
Posts: 5223
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby BigM » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:33 am

digithor wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
digithor wrote:Would be nice to get a moment from this.


I know they did some moments already so I think it's a matter of time


What moments?



Bat Shark Repellent! :micdrop:
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17
Image

User avatar
TonyFunkoFreakHead
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby TonyFunkoFreakHead » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:03 am

this was lowkey a solid line that didnt get enough love in my opinion, i absolutely love my metallic joker + batman from the cons, robin looks cool with them i guess too
4815162342

SpastikGrl
Posts: 1446
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:27 pm

These would be pretty dope!

User avatar
Chernabog
Posts: 985
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:53 pm

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby Chernabog » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:44 pm

Would be all in for another wave, the show is such a weird bizarre part of history that you can’t help but love it

digithor
Posts: 7192
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Batman 1966 line

Postby digithor » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:26 am

BigM wrote:
digithor wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
I know they did some moments already so I think it's a matter of time


What moments?



Bat Shark Repellent! :micdrop:


Sign me up for that gem.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pinklaquer, Pryde72