Station 19 Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2171
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Station 19 Pops

Postby masonfunkocarr » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:01 am

I've been thinking for a while about Station 19 pops, and would be cool to see this Grey's Anatomy spin-off get the pop treatment. While Grey's Anatomy pops just released recently, I've been thinking about if Funko could do pops from one of it's spin-offs, Station 19. Would be cool to see the show get the pop treatment in the future. What do you think? Should Station 19 get the pop treatment, just like Grey's Anatomy?

Ginzo1622
Posts: 1183
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Station 19 Pops

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:12 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:I've been thinking for a while about Station 19 pops, and would be cool to see this Grey's Anatomy spin-off get the pop treatment. While Grey's Anatomy pops just released recently, I've been thinking about if Funko could do pops from one of it's spin-offs, Station 19. Would be cool to see the show get the pop treatment in the future. What do you think? Should Station 19 get the pop treatment, just like Grey's Anatomy?


Everything deserves a pop. I'm sure it will someday
Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6905
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Station 19 Pops

Postby rexflexall » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:20 am

Is this the show with firefighters that are too good looking to actually be firefighters?? LOL

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2171
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Station 19 Pops

Postby masonfunkocarr » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:38 pm

rexflexall wrote:Is this the show with firefighters that are too good looking to actually be firefighters?? LOL

Yeah, it is.

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6905
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Station 19 Pops

Postby rexflexall » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:07 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Is this the show with firefighters that are too good looking to actually be firefighters?? LOL

Yeah, it is.


I watched the first season a few years back then got hooked with the Chicago lineup on NBC instead LOL!

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2171
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Station 19 Pops

Postby masonfunkocarr » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:42 am

Would definitely get Maya Bishop and Andy Herrera, as well as other characters if Funko decides to make pops from the show.

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6905
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Station 19 Pops

Postby rexflexall » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:44 am

Need an actual fire truck!


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pinklaquer