The Enigmatic Ahsoka SDCC Hall H POP 78 (4/13/24) the COUNT continues)

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Fnava87

Re: The Enigmatic Ahsoka SDCC Hall H POP 74 (3/5/24) the COUNT continues)

Postby Fnava87 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:38 pm

rexflexall wrote:
hpellot wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
General line hasn't been great it seems for most cons the past couple years!

That is true

Probably be just as bad this year at SDCC LOL!

Yeah usually nothing new I miss it :roflmao:

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:26 pm

Update in the next 7 days.

I have foreseen it.

:SW6:
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:01 am

Nothing to forsee, Mike straight up said he'll be bringing MULTIPLE Ahsoka's to Wondercon to giveaway at the Mike/Bob Gurr signing on Saturday. It's still up on his Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C405aoqJ ... BiNWFlZA==

Relinquish

Postby Relinquish » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:14 am

TheOverlord619 wrote:Nothing to forsee, Mike straight up said he'll be bringing MULTIPLE Ahsoka's to Wondercon to giveaway at the Mike/Bob Gurr signing on Saturday. It's still up on his Instagram.

yeah you have to go to wondercon and then hope you get into the "secret signing" and then hope out of those 180 people in that signing you are one of the few who happen to get the ahsoka lots of hoops haha.. wondercon is cool though! but sounds stressful

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:27 am

Relinquish wrote:
TheOverlord619 wrote:Nothing to forsee, Mike straight up said he'll be bringing MULTIPLE Ahsoka's to Wondercon to giveaway at the Mike/Bob Gurr signing on Saturday. It's still up on his Instagram.

yeah you have to go to wondercon and then hope you get into the "secret signing" and then hope out of those 180 people in that signing you are one of the few who happen to get the ahsoka lots of hoops haha.. wondercon is cool though! but sounds stressful

Yeah lots of dice you gotta roll there, and I'm sure that line for the raffle is going to be BONKERSSSSSS but I've been chasing that Ahsoka for years, so I'll be there. Was at Hall H when they were supposed to be given out. Was at Wondercon last year and got a ticket, but it was the wrong one and I didn't get an Ahsoka, went to D23 2022 and Celebration London and kept an eye out there....this will be shot like 6 for me.

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:39 am

Relinquish wrote:

If it ain’t stressful and fun it ain’t funko fam :roflmao:

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:42 am

TheOverlord619 wrote:
Relinquish wrote:

Yeah lots of dice you gotta roll there, and I'm sure that line for the raffle is going to be BONKERSSSSSS but I've been chasing that Ahsoka for years, so I'll be there. Was at Hall H when they were supposed to be given out. Was at Wondercon last year and got a ticket, but it was the wrong one and I didn't get an Ahsoka, went to D23 2022 and Celebration London and kept an eye out there....this will be shot like 6 for me.

Right!!?? And lines for days yet they still say funko the new “beanie babies” when also half a football field try to buy tickets every year for the number one party in the world fundays :roflmao: if it ain’t bonkers it ain’t funko :roflmao:

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:49 am

Fnava87 wrote:
TheOverlord619 wrote:
Relinquish wrote:

Right!!?? And lines for days yet they still say funko the new “beanie babies” when also half a football field try to buy tickets every year for the number one party in the world fundays :roflmao: if it ain’t bonkers it ain’t funko :roflmao:

Tell me about it! Things definitely took a bit of a lull there for awhile but I'm starting to see a bit of the ole vigor come back, I'm especially loving the bitty line myself.

Relinquish

Postby Relinquish » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

TheOverlord619 wrote:
Relinquish wrote:

the question is, are you feeling lucky?! good luck my friend I hope it pays off this weekend!!

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:48 am

Relinquish wrote:
TheOverlord619 wrote:
Relinquish wrote:

the question is, are you feeling lucky?! good luck my friend I hope it pays off this weekend!!

Thank you very much! I'll take all the luck I can get!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:54 am

ocwankenobi wrote:Update in the next 7 days.

I have foreseen it.

Hope you're right!

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:53 am

rexflexall wrote:

I have foreseen it.

Hope you're right!

Per instagram someone clearly pointed out here. I say we see 24-36. Cases of 6.

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:51 pm

Relinquish wrote:

I am probably skipping wondercon
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 am

Well D23 tickets secure (against Disney's best efforts) now I just need to continue my luck with Wondercon on Saturday.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am

ocwankenobi wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

I have foreseen it.

Hope you're right!

Per instagram someone clearly pointed out here. I say we see 24-36. Cases of 6.

Holy cow that's a lot!

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 pm

TheOverlord619 wrote:Well D23 tickets secure (against Disney's best efforts) now I just need to continue my luck with Wondercon on Saturday.

Good luck see you at sdcc and d23
ImageImageImage

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 pm

TheOverlord619 wrote:Well D23 tickets secure (against Disney's best efforts) now I just need to continue my luck with Wondercon on Saturday.

Wish you all the best my friend :cheers:

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:13 pm

Fnava87 wrote:

Wish you all the best my friend :cheers:

Thank you very much!

kenjidm

Postby kenjidm » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:01 am

Isn’t there a panel at wondercon? Any luck they’ll be doing some type of quiz for one like they did at SDCC last year??
:freddy2:

evanaki424

Postby evanaki424 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:55 pm

Dv8sian wrote:
Greek187 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Crazy how close it is already!

I’m soo excited I keep taking about about Sdcc and fundays bb!!

Im definitely excited for SDCC, Hoping I can finally win a raffle to get into the Funko Booth. Haven't won since they started this online Portal/Raffle :(

I want to get into the booth this year. Would be amazing. I will cross my toes for you

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:54 pm

Update: Entire family ended up getting raffle wins after 2 go around of the lines, in the panel now, an Ahsoka was given away at the start to someone who had a large Freddy Funko cardboard cutout. So that's one!

grumpysf23

Postby grumpysf23 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:30 pm

TheOverlord619 wrote:Update: Entire family ended up getting raffle wins after 2 go around of the lines, in the panel now, an Ahsoka was given away at the start to someone who had a large Freddy Funko cardboard cutout. So that's one!

So you're telling me its gonna take a Funko cardboard cutout to get one!?! lol

funkomarv96

Postby funkomarv96 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:23 pm

TheOverlord619 wrote:Update: Entire family ended up getting raffle wins after 2 go around of the lines, in the panel now, an Ahsoka was given away at the start to someone who had a large Freddy Funko cardboard cutout. So that's one!

So I was right! lol I know for sure Mike was going to giveaway at least 1 at wondercon

xanchui

Postby xanchui » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:43 pm

*Starts planning freddy and franny cardboard cutouts for sdcc* lol

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:05 pm

Multiple sources are confirming one given at the panel. I saw one given at the signing. I think the lady cried. Was two people ahead of an Ahsoka jacket that did not receive one. Wearing Ahsoka gear sometimes has created awkward situations as time has gone on.

Lets hear about more. Has to be.

Tonka858

Postby Tonka858 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:29 pm

I like D23 it's very chill and not over crowded

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:15 am

Unfortunately no Ahsoka for us, but my family did get quite a few boons from not only Bob Gurr who gave my daughter a personalized Phantom Opera Singer Pop, but Mike gave me a Freddie Funko as Anakin Skywalker GITD from Fundays, and gave me a hint on the theme for Fundays (much to the chagrin of his handler who promptly snipped at him to not reveal anything, as a big announcement was coming soon, then made me promise to keep the info to myself as to not spoil their announcement) all in all a great time.

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:17 am

Tonka858 wrote:

I like D23 it's very chill and not over crowded

You've never been in the 530am line when they "rope drop" to let down into the queue below Hall D have you? Absolute madness, I got elbowed in the face and had my foot run over by someone in a wheelchair in 2022, it's rough!

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:38 am

Wow awesome you were able to attend with all your family I hope you got lucky.

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:39 am

ocwankenobi wrote:

Multiple sources are confirming one given at the panel. I saw one given at the signing. I think the lady cried. Was two people ahead of an Ahsoka jacket that did not receive one. Wearing Ahsoka gear sometimes has created awkward situations as time has gone on.

Need to be more creative :roflmao:

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:41 am

TheOverlord619 wrote:Unfortunately no Ahsoka for us, but my family did get quite a few boons from not only Bob Gurr who gave my daughter a personalized Phantom Opera Singer Pop, but Mike gave me a Freddie Funko as Anakin Skywalker GITD from Fundays, and gave me a hint on the theme for Fundays (much to the chagrin of his handler who promptly snipped at him to not reveal anything, as a big announcement was coming soon, then made me promise to keep the info to myself as to not spoil their announcement) all in all a great time.

Wow this is awesome everything went by smooth and fun!!

JJHODGE

Postby JJHODGE » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:43 am

Fnava87 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

Awwww I am sure that lady was so happy. Good for her :freddy2:

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:54 pm

JJHODGE wrote:
Fnava87 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

Yeah I would cry too man, :freddy2: tears of joy

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:26 pm

Fnava87 wrote:
JJHODGE wrote:
Fnava87 wrote:

Congrats to the person that won
ImageImageImage

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:29 pm

Fnava87 wrote:
JJHODGE wrote:
Fnava87 wrote:

It was a really touching moment. It meant so much to her. Becker picked a good one.

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:24 pm

TheOverlord619 wrote:Unfortunately no Ahsoka for us, but my family did get quite a few boons from not only Bob Gurr who gave my daughter a personalized Phantom Opera Singer Pop, but Mike gave me a Freddie Funko as Anakin Skywalker GITD from Fundays, and gave me a hint on the theme for Fundays (much to the chagrin of his handler who promptly snipped at him to not reveal anything, as a big announcement was coming soon, then made me promise to keep the info to myself as to not spoil their announcement) all in all a great time.

That GITD Anakin! Congratulations. Without revealing anything you learned about the Fundays theme, could you share your initial reaction about the theme? lol. A couple of years ago, Mike revealed the theme to the 2022 Fundays at his Wondercon panel.

Love hearing about the woman bursting into tears over getting an Ahoska!
Hi! I’m Eric

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:43 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:

That GITD Anakin! Congratulations. Without revealing anything you learned about the Fundays theme, could you share your initial reaction about the theme? lol. A couple of years ago, Mike revealed the theme to the 2022 Fundays at his Wondercon panel.

My reaction? As someone who was born and raised in Southern California I couldn't be more excited for it. I think this will be my favorite Fundays yet, and I think a lot of collectors that don't attend are going to have to break some piggy banks if the fundays pops are going to be themed around fundays theme.

Ohlordypops

Postby Ohlordypops » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 pm

TheOverlord619 wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:

My reaction? As someone who was born and raised in Southern California I couldn't be more excited for it. I think this will be my favorite Fundays yet, and I think a lot of collectors that don't attend are going to have to break some piggy banks if the fundays pops are going to be themed around fundays theme.

That's really cool to hear. Glad you had a great time and can't wait for Funko's announcement on the theme for Fundays!
Hi! It's Lauren
IG & Twitter: Ohlordypops
Follow me on Instagram: @ohlordypops

Relinquish

Postby Relinquish » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:38 pm

TheOverlord619 wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:

wait isn't Anakin GITD FF worth way more than Ahsoka lol? that's really cool though! congrats. southern california exciting theme hmmm...something related to theme parks/studios/hollywood ha idk. just guessing here..

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:07 am

Relinquish wrote:
TheOverlord619 wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:

wait isn't Anakin GITD FF worth way more than Ahsoka lol? that's really cool though! congrats. southern california exciting theme hmmm...something related to theme parks/studios/hollywood ha idk. just guessing here..

I try not to look up values of pops unless I'm trading them/for them if I want to keep them, and I want to keep him, so I'm going to stay blissfully ignorant for as long as I can.

Return to “Pop!”