Pop lines that were started but never finished.

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
zonkttc

Re: Pop lines that were started but never finished.

Postby zonkttc » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:08 am

Me too. I need a gingerbread cookie pop and his gf as a gag gift.

FunkoEmu

Postby FunkoEmu » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:45 pm

I didn't scroll back through all the comments (so pardon if this has been said)... but where is the rest of Futurama? Hermes, Amy, Kiff, Scruffy, Calculon... SO MANY
ImageImage
SDCC: 2023, 2024
DragonCon: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
NYCC: 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:33 pm

FunkoEmu wrote:I didn't scroll back through all the comments (so pardon if this has been said)... but where is the rest of Futurama? Hermes, Amy, Kiff, Scruffy, Calculon... SO MANY

Specially with the revival. Missed opportunity to revive that line.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:44 am

I agree Futurama deserves more pops

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:08 pm

Sword art online

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:45 pm

zonkttc wrote:
akagalar wrote:Doctor Who

:freddy1: Definitely one i wish they finished all at once. :bounce: :compress:

I definitely think there is still steam left in the Doctor Who license if Funko would want to release more! I’d totally go crazy for an 18-inch Mega Tardis :bom:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

FuegoGlorious

Postby FuegoGlorious » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:04 am

Always thought this about Bleach, they did like 2 characters and that was it. Looks like they are finally fixing that now though. Gonna give it the one piece treatment
:SW7a:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:44 am

FuegoGlorious wrote:Always thought this about Bleach, they did like 2 characters and that was it. Looks like they are finally fixing that now though. Gonna give it the one piece treatment

It's cuz the anime following is in full steam ahead mode!

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:10 am

desdin28 wrote:For me, this would be the 100 pops. There are so many characters that would have been awesome to be part of the set around the time the show was airing. Examples, being Monty, MURPHY, EMORI, Indra, Harper and much more!

I agree with this, this is one of my favorite shows and I love the Pops we got. The 750 piece Lincoln killed my complete collection, but I have the rest and love them. I think Lexa might have been my first chase too. It was either her or the original Eleven, I can't remember which came out first.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

spider-man_616

Postby spider-man_616 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:43 pm

Jezter wrote:I'm not looking through all of the pages to see if I did, but I probably already responded to this.
None the less...

Firefly(some of which I was never able to get, ugh)- Still need River, Book, Simon. Inara and would have loved Saffron and Badger too.

Star Trek TNG- Still need Dr Crusher, Wesley Crusher, Q, a Romulan, Guinan, Miles, Lwaxana, Tasha and Ro.

Mortal Kombat- Noob, Kenshi, Baraka, Jax, Smoke, Reptile, Ermac, Erron Black, Shang Tsung, Kabal, Sindel and many more

X-Men- 90s comic versions- Apocalypse, Pyro, Blob, Firestar, Havok, Forge, Stryfe, Patch Wolverine, Cannonball, Shatterstar, Boom Boom, Puck, Wendigo, Arcade, Morph, Thunderbird, Warpath, Northstar, Sunspot, Legion, Feral, Wolfsbane, Multiple Man, Silver Samurai, Silver Fox, Maverick, Wraith, Banshee, Siryn and a ton more, lol

Garbage Pail Kids- Windy Winston,Joe Blow, Lizard Liz, Nasty Nick, Tattoo Lou, Hard Shelly,

Doctor Who- 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, Fugitive Doctors. We are getting 14, we better get 15 soon after. Also companions Donna, Martha, Bill, Ryan, Graham, Yasmin, Mickey, Madame Vastra, Jenny, Strax and of course Wilfred. The Master. Creatures- Slitheen, Sontaran, Ood, Ice Warrior, Cat kind, Zygon, Judoon, Silurian and a lot more. :D

I would love a Doctor who companion line especially for Donna.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:23 am

spider-man_616 wrote:
Jezter wrote:I'm not looking through all of the pages to see if I did, but I probably already responded to this.
None the less...

Firefly(some of which I was never able to get, ugh)- Still need River, Book, Simon. Inara and would have loved Saffron and Badger too.

Star Trek TNG- Still need Dr Crusher, Wesley Crusher, Q, a Romulan, Guinan, Miles, Lwaxana, Tasha and Ro.

Mortal Kombat- Noob, Kenshi, Baraka, Jax, Smoke, Reptile, Ermac, Erron Black, Shang Tsung, Kabal, Sindel and many more

X-Men- 90s comic versions- Apocalypse, Pyro, Blob, Firestar, Havok, Forge, Stryfe, Patch Wolverine, Cannonball, Shatterstar, Boom Boom, Puck, Wendigo, Arcade, Morph, Thunderbird, Warpath, Northstar, Sunspot, Legion, Feral, Wolfsbane, Multiple Man, Silver Samurai, Silver Fox, Maverick, Wraith, Banshee, Siryn and a ton more, lol

Garbage Pail Kids- Windy Winston,Joe Blow, Lizard Liz, Nasty Nick, Tattoo Lou, Hard Shelly,

Doctor Who- 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, Fugitive Doctors. We are getting 14, we better get 15 soon after. Also companions Donna, Martha, Bill, Ryan, Graham, Yasmin, Mickey, Madame Vastra, Jenny, Strax and of course Wilfred. The Master. Creatures- Slitheen, Sontaran, Ood, Ice Warrior, Cat kind, Zygon, Judoon, Silurian and a lot more. :D

Although Donna is one of my least favorite companions, I'd be happy if we got regular Donna or Donna with a bug on her back or Donna from the library with her face on one of those greeter things, or Donna with a long arm from one of the recent anniversary episodes. I'd happy buy those. :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

FunkoholicsAnonymous

Postby FunkoholicsAnonymous » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:26 am

Futurama
Family Guy
:freddy2:
Hi, my name is Erl
TUFF crew
IG’s:
@funkoholics_anonymous
@operationpop (charity work)

SDCC Funko Pop Up Shop 2017
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2022
Fright Night 2022
Mask-O-Raid 2022
Fundays 2023

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:20 am

scullysdad wrote:
desdin28 wrote:For me, this would be the 100 pops. There are so many characters that would have been awesome to be part of the set around the time the show was airing. Examples, being Monty, MURPHY, EMORI, Indra, Harper and much more!

I agree with this, this is one of my favorite shows and I love the Pops we got. The 750 piece Lincoln killed my complete collection, but I have the rest and love them. I think Lexa might have been my first chase too. It was either her or the original Eleven, I can't remember which came out first.

Yeah, the 750 piece Lincoln was a tough piece to get! Maybe one day!

That's amazing! Hmm, thought the original Eleven was the first one but looked around and seems like the 100 were first by a month or two then Stranger Things.

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:22 am

Another thought would be Death Note! Definitely we have the important L and Light with Riyuk. However, Misa Amane and Rem would have made the set complete! Hopefully one day we can get these addition to the set.

spider-man_616

Postby spider-man_616 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:19 pm

Jezter wrote:
spider-man_616 wrote:
None the less...

Although Donna is one of my least favorite companions, I'd be happy if we got regular Donna or Donna with a bug on her back or Donna from the library with her face on one of those greeter things, or Donna with a long arm from one of the recent anniversary episodes. I'd happy buy those. :D

I just want one donna at least for a companion line

TonyMa

Postby TonyMa » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:36 pm

Alanamaslama wrote:At the minimum, I’d want these lines finished with:

Watchmen - The Comedian, Silk Spectre, Ozymandias, Nite Owl
Community - Pierce, The Dean
Persona 5 - Futaba, Akechi, Kasumi, Haru

Watchmen would be nice

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:36 pm

Greek187 wrote:Shrek

I ageee I would like more from these movies
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

zaghawk
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby zaghawk » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:31 pm

Elviax wrote:I wish they would make more league of legends pops!

This. As someone who was a big League of Legends fan when the line first came out, I was very disappointed in the champion choices of the first series. To my understanding it had more to do with Riot than Funko itself trying to choose champions that were popular in the tournament meta at that time vs characters that were actually loved by the fanbase for merchandise. The first series did not sell well and obviously no other series were made after. First off Teemo should have been made because he's obviously the biggest seller for LoL cute merch. It would be like releasing the first line of Super Mario pops and not having Yoshi...

Riot also was more concerned about pushing their own little vinyl collectible line and did nothing to help market the pop product from their end either. Could have and should have been collaborated/marketed so much better than it was. Seriously could have just collaborated even one single mold with a skin code sold on Riot's website and that would have sold like hotcakes.
Gavin

FunKlub # 14297

littlegoldie

Postby littlegoldie » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:41 pm

Boy Meets World for me. Funko only release Cory and Topanga pops. Where's the love for Mr Feeny, Shawn Hunter and Eric!?!.

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:57 am

TonyMa wrote:

Watchmen would be nice

Totally forgot about the Watchmen set! Those would definitely be cool addition to the set.

Agreed, hopefully for Persona 5, we get the whole team!

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:58 am

zaghawk wrote:

This. As someone who was a big League of Legends fan when the line first came out, I was very disappointed in the champion choices of the first series. To my understanding it had more to do with Riot than Funko itself trying to choose champions that were popular in the tournament meta at that time vs characters that were actually loved by the fanbase for merchandise. The first series did not sell well and obviously no other series were made after. First off Teemo should have been made because he's obviously the biggest seller for LoL cute merch. It would be like releasing the first line of Super Mario pops and not having Yoshi...

Riot also was more concerned about pushing their own little vinyl collectible line and did nothing to help market the pop product from their end either. Could have and should have been collaborated/marketed so much better than it was. Seriously could have just collaborated even one single mold with a skin code sold on Riot's website and that would have sold like hotcakes.

Agreed, maybe with the new Arcane season coming out. Funko may revisit this set... one day.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:19 am

thejosh2010 wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
akagalar wrote:Doctor Who

:freddy1: Definitely one i wish they finished all at once. :bounce: :compress:

I definitely think there is still steam left in the Doctor Who license if Funko would want to release more! I’d totally go crazy for an 18-inch Mega Tardis :bom:

That sounds heavy and would be to be opened and made functional.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

TonyMa

Postby TonyMa » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:05 pm

littlegoldie wrote:Boy Meets World for me. Funko only release Cory and Topanga pops. Where's the love for Mr Feeny, Shawn Hunter and Eric!?!.

Need these!

DiegoLo

Postby DiegoLo » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:55 pm

HIMYM -
Pokemon - Even though they are still releasing we are missing some of the 1st generation (Blastoise, Venusaur, Gengar, Ditto, and legendary Birds..)
Coco - Abuelita Coco
Roger Rabbit - Benny the Cab
Hercules - The muses
Funko Collectibles Count:1000+ (Need more space)
ISO Freddy Flux (4 of them)

SDCC 2018 - 2019, 2023
NYCC 2021
Fundays (Soon)

Elviax

Postby Elviax » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:37 pm

zaghawk wrote:

YESSS! Specifically I want them to make Teemo and Blitz (and then selfishly twitch). I feel like they might do a bit better now especially since they (riot) do sell statues, but they tend to be pretty pricey. So theses would be a more affordable alternative
Anime/Pokemon Collector

zaghawk
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby zaghawk » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:40 pm

desdin28 wrote:
zaghawk wrote:

Agreed, maybe with the new Arcane season coming out. Funko may revisit this set... one day.

I wouldn't hold my breathe. LoL has peak popularity has really died and I think Funko video game lines outside of Pokemon don't really seem to do that well.
Gavin

FunKlub # 14297

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:17 pm

DiegoLo wrote:HIMYM -
Pokemon - Even though they are still releasing we are missing some of the 1st generation (Blastoise, Venusaur, Gengar, Ditto, and legendary Birds..)
Coco - Abuelita Coco
Roger Rabbit - Benny the Cab
Hercules - The muses

Definitely need to catch all pokemon
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:00 pm

zaghawk wrote:
desdin28 wrote:
zaghawk wrote:

I wouldn't hold my breathe. LoL has peak popularity has really died and I think Funko video game lines outside of Pokemon don't really seem to do that well.

Ah, yeah that's a fair point...

sxrgio115

Postby sxrgio115 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:01 pm

I’ve gotta say that Fire Force has the most potential here for me. Characters like Benimaru, Joker, Charon, Burns, and many other are just too badass. Soul Eater would only be missing Dr Stein, Medusa, and Crona in my book as well. :(
- Bleach Proto Collector
- Funko Events on Top!
- Anime Fanatic
Wondercon 2023, SDCC 2023, Fright Night 2022, Killer Klowns!!

:whdat:

Warren8525

Postby Warren8525 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:54 am

I'm guessing there's limited love for fighting games. Tekken 8 recently released with new characters and new costumes for old characters. Funko never finished Tekken or Street Fighter.

Mags

Postby Mags » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:34 pm

desdin28 wrote:
TonyMa wrote:

Watchmen would be nice

Totally forgot about the Watchmen set! Those would definitely be cool addition to the set.

Agreed, hopefully for Persona 5, we get the whole team!

I'd love to see the rest of the Phantom Thieves! I wonder why they only did up to Queen, you'd have thought they would have finished the original team (+ Crow lol) and the line was made before P5R/Strikers happened, though I'd love to see Violet and Wolf and Sophie also get pops.

TonyMa

Postby TonyMa » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:56 pm

sxrgio115 wrote:I’ve gotta say that Fire Force has the most potential here for me. Characters like Benimaru, Joker, Charon, Burns, and many other are just too badass. Soul Eater would only be missing Dr Stein, Medusa, and Crona in my book as well. :(

I think we’ll see more eventually

sxrgio115

Postby sxrgio115 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:25 am

I heard the rumored fire Force wave was cancelled, but just how true that is, no clue.
- Bleach Proto Collector
- Funko Events on Top!
- Anime Fanatic

hollis65

Postby hollis65 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:57 pm

Ep245 wrote:
hollis65 wrote:
kihou wrote:I would like more Sailor Moon, specifically villains! Or the scouts in their school uniforms.

And Neon Genesis Evangelion, we didn't get Misato, Gendo, Kaworu, or other eva units to name a few.

YESSSSS! We need Sailor Stars, all the villains, the Amazon Quartet! The s***. I completed my sailor moon collection during the pandemic and now im in such post-collection-depression I’ve been looking for Sailor Moon protos lmao

Seconding this!! More villains! Anne and Alan are a core part of my Sailor Moon memories — would looove to see them in Pop form!

An Alan/Anne two pack would be so cute! A girl can dream :compress:

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:44 pm

sxrgio115 wrote:I heard the rumored fire Force wave was cancelled, but just how true that is, no clue.

I heard that same rumor.
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

FlinksPoppinPics

Postby FlinksPoppinPics » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:09 pm

Elviax wrote:
zaghawk wrote:

YESSS! Specifically I want them to make Teemo and Blitz (and then selfishly twitch). I feel like they might do a bit better now especially since they (riot) do sell statues, but they tend to be pretty pricey. So theses would be a more affordable alternative

BEEmo pop when

Jonathan (Jenkins) | IG: @FlinksPoppinPics
Make life one long weekend!
#FunkoFamily since 2015

LakerSpartan117

Postby LakerSpartan117 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:50 pm

Ok so they added more BTTF & TDKR pops (although through NFT's) but a new series I felt they could've done more of is Courage the Cowardly Dog. Muriel, Eustace, and a plethora of characters could be done with.

Danny Phantom also deserves more love than just the NFT releases
ImageImageImageImageImage

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:52 pm

SHREK NEED S REVIVAL
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

sxrgio115

Postby sxrgio115 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:19 am

That’s not good :(
- Bleach Proto Collector
- Funko Events on Top!
- Anime Fanatic

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:06 am

I know we're going to get more wwe pops but I'm hoping for some ufcc fighters as pops.

Return to “Pop!”