One Chicago pops?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
masonfunkocarr

One Chicago pops?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:07 pm

I've been thinking, it would be cool to see pops based off the Chicago franchise. Like pops from Chicago Fire, P.D. Med, and Justice. What do you think? Should we get pops from One Chicago?

masonfunkocarr

Re: One Chicago pops?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:50 pm

I wonder what show they would do first?

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:27 am

I could see them doing those down the line. We just got Law/Order so maybe those could be next. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:45 pm

Tusken wrote:I could see them doing those down the line. We just got Law/Order so maybe those could be next. :freddy3:

Agree. I could see them doing Chicago Fire first then P.D. and Med.

Funkognome

Postby Funkognome » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:49 pm

This would be cool! We have countless other similar shows, but I feel like if they were going to do it, they would have already

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:40 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:I've been thinking, it would be cool to see pops based off the Chicago franchise. Like pops from Chicago Fire, P.D. Med, and Justice. What do you think? Should we get pops from One Chicago?

:freddy1: love that idea. :bounce: :compress:

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:01 pm

zonkttc wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:I've been thinking, it would be cool to see pops based off the Chicago franchise. Like pops from Chicago Fire, P.D. Med, and Justice. What do you think? Should we get pops from One Chicago?

:freddy1: love that idea. :bounce: :compress:

Agree. I think Chicago Fire would be the first one Funko would do, since it was the first show of the Chicago Franchise.

Return to “Pop!”