Pop! Yourself

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Re: Pop! Yourself

Postby heymrosario » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:33 pm

I'm so happy and thankful I was able to design and buy my own POP! Yourself pops! \:D/

For everyone's awareness, it was about to order 2 pops. I think that might be the limit for everyone, but they also added new clothes and accessories that you might want to grab! They added a handheld Freddy Soda and a Freddy Funko Pop. They have the holiday versions as well. Happy designing!

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

MiniPop

Postby MiniPop » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:13 pm

heymrosario wrote:
I'm so happy and thankful I was able to design and buy my own POP! Yourself pops! \:D/

For everyone's awareness, it was about to order 2 pops. I think that might be the limit for everyone, but they also added new clothes and accessories that you might want to grab! They added a handheld Freddy Soda and a Freddy Funko Pop. They have the holiday versions as well. Happy designing!

Awesome. I hope you will post some pics when they arrive. Still hoping that I get an email soon too.
Hi, I'm Angelica
*Fan of all things Freddy Funko* :freddy1:

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:24 pm

MiniPop wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

Awesome. I hope you will post some pics when they arrive. Still hoping that I get an email soon too.

When did the original email go out? I just saw that I was accepted but may have missed it. Thanks for the help!

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:28 pm

Rcmal1 wrote:
MiniPop wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

When did the original email go out? I just saw that I was accepted but may have missed it. Thanks for the help!

The email received contain a "Congrats!" message and it will link you directly to design and purchase.

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:43 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:
MiniPop wrote:

The email received contain a "Congrats!" message and it will link you directly to design and purchase.

Thanks, I will need to go back and check.

GummyBearGirl25

Postby GummyBearGirl25 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:02 pm

heymrosario wrote:

Thanks for sharing! Very cool! Did both pops have to be of you? Could you have made the second pop a friend/partner/relative/etc.?

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:07 pm

GummyBearGirl25 wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

Thanks for sharing! Very cool! Did both pops have to be of you? Could you have made the second pop a friend/partner/relative/etc.?

Great question! you can create a pop for anyone! They have options for both female and male, diverse skin colors, and a great amount of clothing, hair, and accessory options.

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:19 pm

I still need to do this and visit the Hollywood store, its been too long. Can't wait to check out all my choices.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

Zomcataj

Postby Zomcataj » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:24 pm

I didn't receive an email....very sad. Is this easy to do at the Hollywood store?
Living life to the fullest! :freddy2:

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:28 pm

Did anyone win any of the sweepstakes or get an email? I entered over 100 entries into the Freddie Funko as Sam trick-or-treat and just curious if people already been picked in one or not because when I went back it looks like they put the sweepstakes up again for another one month, so I’m not sure if people won and this is 2nd sweepstake giveaway or the same ?.
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:29 pm

And on a quick note, I’ll never enter another sweepstakes again I’ll just save my points and get discount I could’ve had about $50 worth of discount on Funko shop and now that was it down the drain
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

MiniPop

Postby MiniPop » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:09 pm

I got my email and I placed my order. I wish they would've had a little more variety for the clothing options as well as pets other than cats and dogs. With that being said, I am thankful to finally have a chance to make some. I don't live anywhere near HQ or Hollywood, so this was exciting to me. And maybe if it is successful enough, other options will be added later on. I can't wait until they get here.
Hi, I'm Angelica

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:13 pm

I can't believe how many times that I have been to the Hollywood store and never made a Pop of myself, I have done it for my godchildren, but next time, its my turn lol
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

joshuadoescosplay

Postby joshuadoescosplay » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:13 pm

heymrosario wrote:

That’s awesome. Hoping more emails roll out, would love to get ahead of holiday shopping and get one of me and my wife made up for her.
ImageImage

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:27 pm

No email for me yet
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image Image
Fundays. 3 FDO. 3

binarykaos

Postby binarykaos » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:11 pm

Still waiting for my email as well

Jedi-Noah

Postby Jedi-Noah » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:29 am

mikechickenhead wrote:No email for me yet

I’m in the same boat [-o<

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:52 am

Jedi-Noah wrote:

This is people who spent points right?
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:08 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Jedi-Noah wrote:

This is people who spent points right?

Yep. 100 points
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image Image
Fundays. 3 FDO. 3

Webslinger

Postby Webslinger » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:02 am

Still waiting on my email as well. Hopefully soon

Image Image

Zomcataj

Postby Zomcataj » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:45 am

MiniPop wrote:I got my email and I placed my order. I wish they would've had a little more variety for the clothing options as well as pets other than cats and dogs. With that being said, I am thankful to finally have a chance to make some. I don't live anywhere near HQ or Hollywood, so this was exciting to me. And maybe if it is successful enough, other options will be added later on. I can't wait until they get here.

I'm happy you were able to Pop yourself. Did you take pictures of what you made? I would love to see them.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:38 am

Got my email yesterday, but going to wait until this weekend to make a Pop for me and the wifey :)
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:00 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:Got my email yesterday, but going to wait until this weekend to make a Pop for me and the wifey :)

This is why you are husband of the year.

Zomcataj

Postby Zomcataj » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:49 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:Got my email yesterday, but going to wait until this weekend to make a Pop for me and the wifey :)

Anyone know if they roll the emails out slowly? Still hoping for an email.

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:11 pm

Zomcataj wrote:

I emailed support when I was having trouble "adding to cart"—they replied that they are still slowly releasing that functionality to fans that redeemed from the Fan Rewards. Here's exactly what they also replied:

Anyone who redeemed those 100 points is on the list to receive the access email. If you haven't received your access email yet, keep an eye out!

GummyBearGirl25

Postby GummyBearGirl25 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:45 pm

heymrosario wrote:
GummyBearGirl25 wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

Great question! you can create a pop for anyone! They have options for both female and male, diverse skin colors, and a great amount of clothing, hair, and accessory options.

Good to know! Thanks!

TheerealJT

Postby TheerealJT » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:24 pm

heymrosario wrote:

Looks awesome. Was there a lot of accessories to choose from? Or just a few?

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:38 pm

Hoping for more accessories by the time I get to do mine.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Zomcataj

Postby Zomcataj » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:37 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Zomcataj wrote:

I emailed support when I was having trouble "adding to cart"—they replied that they are still slowly releasing that functionality to fans that redeemed from the Fan Rewards. Here's exactly what they also replied:

Anyone who redeemed those 100 points is on the list to receive the access email. If you haven't received your access email yet, keep an eye out!

Thank you for the information! Now I am very excited!

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:32 pm

Can't wait to get this email
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image Image
Fundays. 3 FDO. 3

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:01 pm

Haven't gotten my e-mail - but now, I am excited to receive it! :D
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:03 pm

Zomcataj wrote:

Believe that as long as you redeemed an early access from fan rewards, you should get an e-mail eventually. :)
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Superturtlewave

Postby Superturtlewave » Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:59 am

I wonder to what extent and how creative they can get on these

MiniPop

Postby MiniPop » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:07 am

Zomcataj wrote:
MiniPop wrote:I got my email and I placed my order. I wish they would've had a little more variety for the clothing options as well as pets other than cats and dogs. With that being said, I am thankful to finally have a chance to make some. I don't live anywhere near HQ or Hollywood, so this was exciting to me. And maybe if it is successful enough, other options will be added later on. I can't wait until they get here.

I'm happy you were able to Pop yourself. Did you take pictures of what you made? I would love to see them.

I didn't, but I already got a shipping notice (that was fast!). I will definitely post pics when they arrive.
Hi, I'm Angelica

Zomcataj

Postby Zomcataj » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:26 pm

MiniPop wrote:
Zomcataj wrote:

I didn't, but I already got a shipping notice (that was fast!). I will definitely post pics when they arrive.

Can't wait to see them!

Zomcataj

Postby Zomcataj » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:26 pm

renardchua wrote:
Zomcataj wrote:

Believe that as long as you redeemed an early access from fan rewards, you should get an e-mail eventually. :)

That is so exciting!

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:00 pm

:freddy2: I'm still waiting for an email - so I hope soon :)
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:21 pm

I'm still waiting on an email too but I'm not too worried, it will come. I'm excited to check out the options and play with it.
:freddy3: Collector, convention manager, all around nerdy weirdo!!

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:22 pm

zachattack wrote:I made my whole family Funko's website. I can't wait to be able to order them. My wife is actually excited for them.

I love this soo much!!
:freddy3: Collector, convention manager, all around nerdy weirdo!!

El_PANDA

Postby El_PANDA » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:03 pm

Zomcataj wrote:I didn't receive an email....very sad. Is this easy to do at the Hollywood store?

From my experience it was pretty easy at the Hollywood store

Return to “Pop!”