Jedi Survivor

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
STARLORD_84

Jedi Survivor

Postby STARLORD_84 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:21 am

Hey Folks,

It's quite clear Star Wars related Funko is NOT going anywhere! I feel like Jedi Survivor would be worth exploring. Fallen Order was a wonderful new story and needless to say, Jedi Survivor absolutely succeeded over it's predecessor. Fallen Order had a very small line of Funko that was released, I say why not build on that and do something for Jedi Survivor!? Cameron Monaghan is now fairly well know, he has been hitting up a lot of Comic Expo's having clearly gained notoriety, more Cal Kestis Funko's at this point are not a bad thing! ;) It's been confirmed a new game is in the works, so why not build on some proven success!?

rexflexall

Re: Jedi Survivor

Postby rexflexall » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:24 am

Jedi Survivor needs a run of Pops for sure!

brooklyn_geek

Postby brooklyn_geek » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:35 am

I am so so so sorry...I am a big Star Wars fan but imo if there's one license Funko doesn't need to make any more Pops of it's Star Wars...I was walking around my toy room the other day and tripped over my gingerbread Empire Strikes Back Pops...that caused me to misstep and slip on my Episode 6 faceted Pops and fall, the impact of which caused a domino effect and brought a shelf down and all of the sudden it's raining 3 liter Star Wars Soda bottles on my head...last thing I remember was hearing my lights and sounds Darth Vader Pop saying I was no match for the power of the dark side...it's all too much... ;-) :roflmao:

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:22 am

I do feel they should continue with the SW famous scenes or maybe some video games characters? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:24 am

I think I am done with Star Wars Pops (although I did recently buy Shin Hati and Baylan Skoll from Ahsoka) but I am surprised they didn't make a line from the game. Not just Cal, but all of the returning characters from the first game.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Serch_na

Postby Serch_na » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:44 am

Take care what you ask for...one day you say "they never do this" and the other day PUM 25 pops with 3 vars
NYCC 2022
Deadpool - Photography - Mexican

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm

Oof...if this was true I'd be spending all my money. I love Star Wars, don't get me wrong (it's what got me into Funko), but they kinda milked the market dry over the last few years that I have been hardly spending anything on new releases except for a few characters.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:06 pm

Gonna continue to buy because I don't wanna have buyer remorse. Plus if I really don't want it a year or so I maybe able to trade

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:17 am

STARLORD_84 wrote:Hey Folks,

It's quite clear Star Wars related Funko is NOT going anywhere! I feel like Jedi Survivor would be worth exploring. Fallen Order was a wonderful new story and needless to say, Jedi Survivor absolutely succeeded over it's predecessor. Fallen Order had a very small line of Funko that was released, I say why not build on that and do something for Jedi Survivor!? Cameron Monaghan is now fairly well know, he has been hitting up a lot of Comic Expo's having clearly gained notoriety, more Cal Kestis Funko's at this point are not a bad thing! ;) It's been confirmed a new game is in the works, so why not build on some proven success!?

I'm all about this idea if we can get POPs of

- New Cal Kestis & BD-01
- New Merrin
- Cere
- Greez

Wouldn't mind POPs of

- Dagan Gera
- Bode Akuna

But we really would need a Turgle PLEASE :) He's the best!
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 807 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

tigsabud1

Postby tigsabud1 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:41 pm

It always surprises me how little love the Fallen Order and Survivor games get in terms of collectibles! They're some of my favorite Star Wars projects in recent years, but they don't get a whole lot of love. I also collect Star Wars Black Series, and they've only made a couple versions of Cal, one Second Sister, and a bunch of troopers and droids. No Merrin, Cere, Greez, Cordova, etc. Some customizers have made some really beautiful versions of the missing characters, but it always surprises me that there hasn't been more of an effort to do more.

I'm so glad we've gotten Cal and Merrin in Pop form, but I'd love to see more! At the very least, Cere and Greez. Could always do Greez with the Mantis as well. The Mantis crew are some of my favorite SW characters in a while.
:dkjoker1:

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:17 pm

zonkttc wrote:Gonna continue to buy because I don't wanna have buyer remorse. Plus if I really don't want it a year or so I maybe able to trade

Definitely a good idea
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:10 pm

dork_knight wrote:

- New Cal Kestis & BD-01
- New Merrin
- Cere
- Greez

Wouldn't mind POPs of

- Dagan Gera
- Bode Akuna

A Cere would be cool.

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:24 am

I want pops ! From JS
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:36 am

dork_knight wrote:

- New Cal Kestis & BD-01
- New Merrin
- Cere
- Greez

Wouldn't mind POPs of

- Dagan Gera
- Bode Akuna

Oh man, yes we need this list. And if they want to go crazy do some chases with their different stances or weapons. A well designed moment of Dagan when you meet him would be cool.

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Sarcasticguy » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:54 am

I just platinumed Survivor last week (got the game late on a holiday discount) and I'd love more from this series. There's so many built in outfits, every store could get an exclusive lol

At the very least it'd be nice to have all of the main cast.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:04 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:I just platinumed Survivor last week (got the game late on a holiday discount) and I'd love more from this series. There's so many built in outfits, every store could get an exclusive lol

In regards to game what do you think of the story?

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:06 pm

The only issue I have with the game is that it's hard to get into.like I have my gurl play and she had the hardest time stay entertained. We both agree its a good game and we want to complete it 100 percent.

Sarcasticguy

Postby Sarcasticguy » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:08 pm

zonkttc wrote:
Sarcasticguy wrote:I just platinumed Survivor last week (got the game late on a holiday discount) and I'd love more from this series. There's so many built in outfits, every store could get an exclusive lol

In regards to game what do you think of the story?

I preferred the story with Fallen Order I think more than Survivor. Survivor is still a decent story, but I just wish it had more Empire involvement.

Either way though, I'm a big Souls fan so games like these really speak to me lol
Hi, I'm Scott.
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos

sealordbrian

Postby sealordbrian » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:55 pm

I think this is the kind of content they should use to refresh the line and get some new ideas into it at the same time. Great suggestion.

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:17 pm

Pink Poncho! Let's gooooooooO!!!!
What'd you think of the double Oggdo Boggdo fight? LOL

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576

Sarcasticguy

Postby Sarcasticguy » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:46 pm

dork_knight wrote:

I beat it after a couple tries, not much phases me after Darksouls games lol
Hi, I'm Scott.
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:28 pm

For sure Jedi survivor needs pops. Such a awesome game.

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:32 am

Sarcasticguy wrote:
dork_knight wrote:

@__@ Sugoiiiiiiii!!!!
I remember the first time running into the single Oggdo Boggdo, I pulled down those hammer dudes from up top and they took it out for me cuz one was too tough for me. Then later on I found out there were two and I thought to myself, there's no way for me to get out of this easily.

It took me two hours (Grand Master) but was able to find the pattern and got lucky with my hits...

What would you say was harder though. Pair of Oggdos or pair of Rancors? And what in Darksouls is crazier? I'm curious LOL

Sarcasticguy

Postby Sarcasticguy » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:46 pm

dork_knight wrote:
Sarcasticguy wrote:
dork_knight wrote:

@__@ Sugoiiiiiiii!!!!
I remember the first time running into the single Oggdo Boggdo, I pulled down those hammer dudes from up top and they took it out for me cuz one was too tough for me. Then later on I found out there were two and I thought to myself, there's no way for me to get out of this easily.

It took me two hours (Grand Master) but was able to find the pattern and got lucky with my hits...

What would you say was harder though. Pair of Oggdos or pair of Rancors? And what in Darksouls is crazier? I'm curious LOL

I could go on for days on the bosses in the Souls games, we'd need a night out to do it lol

The fight with the Wampa and the 2 other things was annoying, but the oggdos was worse than the rancors.
Hi, I'm Scott.
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:17 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
Sarcasticguy wrote:

@__@ Sugoiiiiiiii!!!!

I could go on for days on the bosses in the Souls games, we'd need a night out to do it lol

The fight with the Wampa and the 2 other things was annoying, but the oggdos was worse than the rancors.

Definitely need to hang out again soon, ay :)

Oooo I do remember the Wampa battle with the two other creatures. I think one was a barfing one and the other was some sorta bi-pedal rhino-like thing. That one was annoying cuz they all had different speeds so it was a bit more tough to find a rhythm. If I remember, I might have used one of my force abilities to turn one against the others? Either that or I remember some glitch where one of my opponents ended up outside the parameter and was just stuck so I got lucky lol

Return to “Pop!”