Free POP! iOS checklist app 2.0

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
zfisher323

Free POP! iOS checklist app 2.0

Postby zfisher323 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Hey guys. I've put some free checklist apps together for various toy lines and I've had some requests for a POP! App. Does anyone have a comprehensive checklist of all the available and soon to be available figures I could use to build the database with? Images would rock, too. My info is over at my website, http://www.threebrothersapps.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. I would credit this site for assistance should I receive any!

Thanks,
Zack
Last edited by zfisher323 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sclarke03
Hall of Fame Class of 2015
Hall of Fame Class of 2015

Re: Free POP! IOS checklist app help!

Postby sclarke03 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:56 pm

I don't think anyone has taken the time to put together a check list yet. I do know a couple of people on here keep a pretty comprehensive list of all the products that Funko has put out over the years, and I'm guessing updates will come after Comic Con later this month (there should be several more Pop figures coming out during Comic Con, and probably some very limited edition ones).

If I get some time tonight, I'll compile a list of all the ones I can think of and send you a PM. If you want to do your own research on this (pictures and such) Ebay is probably your best bet. Funaticstore.com; and geminicollectibles.com should also have pictures. Funko.com also has pictures, but I don't think they have pictures of the chases.
Steve

WANTED: Purple Tuxedo Freddy!!!!

rjquintsr

Postby rjquintsr » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Zack .. here is a list of most of the Pop so far :D

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=26959

bizzman1

Postby bizzman1 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Thanks for the info rjquintsr! Anyone else who have anything to add to the list?

Nooklin

Re: Free POP! iOS checklist app 2.0

Postby Nooklin » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:06 am

When will this be updated?

Return to “Pop!”