Minnie Mouse

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
TanyaTate

Minnie Mouse

Postby TanyaTate » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Question: was Minnie Mouse ever produced with Yellow shoes like on the box?
WANTED: Hanna Barbara Huckleberry Hound POP Dark Purple, Light Purple, Orange, Red, Pink, Green and Dorbz Purple, Orange
My Youtube Channel

00m17

Re: Minnie Mouse

Postby 00m17 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:41 pm

There are a lot of figures that don't match their own box; color wise, facial expression, etc. I thought it would be some kind of rare variant to have the exact match but I could be wrong

icemanfan44
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby icemanfan44 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:14 pm

00m17 wrote:There are a lot of figures that don't match their own box; color wise, facial expression, etc. I thought it would be some kind of rare variant to have the exact match but I could be wrong

I have not seen a variation of the Mini Mouse. Most variations are Chase pieces or Comic-Con special pieces.

They Call me Bear!
COTM 5/12

TanyaTate

Postby TanyaTate » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:50 am

Thanks. Was curious, I like her wearing the yellow shoes and wanted to see if the was one available. I didn't even notice until I was doing a video review of Mickey and Minnie was I saw the box showed the difference.
WANTED: Hanna Barbara Huckleberry Hound POP Dark Purple, Light Purple, Orange, Red, Pink, Green and Dorbz Purple, Orange
My Youtube Channel

Return to “Pop!”