Free Shipping - DisneyStore.com

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Free Shipping - DisneyStore.com

Postby Alleycat » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Shop at Disney.com - here's from the email I received:

Here's how to redeem your Free Shipping on Your Purchase of $50 or more Promotion:
Place at least $50 worth of eligible products in your Shopping Cart to receive Free Shipping.
Type the Promotion Code ONLINESHIP into the Special Offers and Discounts field, then click Submit.
The Promotion will be applied, if eligible.
Continue Shopping or Begin Checkout.

Free Shipping Promotion Restrictions: * Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, January 31, 2012. Free Shipping applies to Standard Delivery on any order of $50 or more sent to a single shipment address in the U.S. Certain products excluded, as noted on specific Product Pages. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount and excludes Shipping & Handling charges, D23 Memberships, gift wrap & gift boxes. The Promotion will be applied, if eligible. Additional Shipping & Handling applies for select items. If any single order is sent to more than one address, Shipping & Handling charges will be applied to each shipment address. Offer valid on phone orders, orders placed online at DisneyStore.com and DisneyOutlet.com. Not valid on purchases from Disney Store retail or outlet locations. Disney E-Commerce reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Void where prohibited.

Not sure how helpful this may be, but thought I'd pass it along to you all. You may need an attorney to help check you out.

Craig here......

lucky19

Re: Free Shipping - DisneyStore.com

Postby lucky19 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:41 pm

This would be nice if series 3 comes out by then.

Meth68

Postby Meth68 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:02 pm

lucky19 wrote:This would be nice if series 3 comes out by then.

Agreed
Vinny
Mainly collecting Freddy's now. :freddy2:

TheStarDXR

Postby TheStarDXR » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:27 pm

My hope is the $6.99 sale is to clear space for the NEW series...!! [-o<
Like the sands through the hourglass, these are the Dales of our lives. B-)
www.youtube.com/DishingOnMovies

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Mighty slim pickins right now

Craig here......

TanyaTate

Postby TanyaTate » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:58 pm

^yes.. Was just on there because I had to return a shirt I bought that didn't fit. Was looking for something I might want to exchange it for but didn't see anything.
WANTED: Hanna Barbara Huckleberry Hound POP Dark Purple, Light Purple, Orange, Red, Pink, Green and Dorbz Purple, Orange
My Youtube Channel

Return to “Pop!”