Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
digithor

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby digithor » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:34 pm

I find myself spending lots of time going over all these collections more than once, it's always fun.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:06 pm

I'm redoing my Funko/toy room..again!

While waiting for my IKEA shelves to be delivered, I've been rearranging a little and trying to make room (it's not totally working, haha). We WERE going to move to Florida, and I had my heart so set on going. But I somehow talked myself out of it. And in my sadness, I spent way too much on trying to re-do the room.

My Freddy/Funko Original collection isn't huge, but I'm proud of it! Some pieces were won in contests, FDO, and meet-ups. I wanted to put a framed picture of Brian in there, but I thought that might be too creepy and shrine-ish, and my husband would probably give me weird looks and wonder who this random guy was who I had a picture of.

I do plan on printing out pictures from FDO and meet-ups for memories, and I have some other items buried in my room somewhere that were from good times that I want to fit in there.

But for now! Here's my Freddy Cabinet. I'll paint where we took the curtains down eventually. I bought some new curtains. So ignore that spot.

Melissa

jahilbert

Postby jahilbert » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:51 am

For Star Wars nerds like myself, this is the Imperial Officer Rank badge of the uniforms of the bad guys turned into a shadow box shelf for my SW Pops

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:21 am

geekyladysteph wrote:New lady here! I just got married 2 months ago and used some Funkos for my centerpieces!
Spoiler: show

Can i marry you too lol these are awesome
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:52 pm

lunarembrace wrote:I'm redoing my Funko/toy room..again!

While waiting for my IKEA shelves to be delivered, I've been rearranging a little and trying to make room (it's not totally working, haha). We WERE going to move to Florida, and I had my heart so set on going. But I somehow talked myself out of it. And in my sadness, I spent way too much on trying to re-do the room.

My Freddy/Funko Original collection isn't huge, but I'm proud of it! Some pieces were won in contests, FDO, and meet-ups. I wanted to put a framed picture of Brian in there, but I thought that might be too creepy and shrine-ish, and my husband would probably give me weird looks and wonder who this random guy was who I had a picture of.

I do plan on printing out pictures from FDO and meet-ups for memories, and I have some other items buried in my room somewhere that were from good times that I want to fit in there.

But for now! Here's my Freddy Cabinet. I'll paint where we took the curtains down eventually. I bought some new curtains. So ignore that spot.

Those clear risers are great for displays.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:11 am

digithor wrote:

Very clean that's how I like my displays lol. Need to pick up a few of the jewlry risers on Amazon myself my Ikea shelves are looking a little cramped and can't see the guys standing in the back of the shelves that well.
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

JenPop

Postby JenPop » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:03 pm

Looks great!! I especially love the display on the bottom shelf for the PSH Freddys!

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:09 am

jahilbert wrote:For Star Wars nerds like myself, this is the Imperial Officer Rank badge of the uniforms of the bad guys turned into a shadow box shelf for my SW Pops

I love how your SW display is a little easter egg for one the movies. That is a very nice and neat idea. Was this bought? How were you able to make them?
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19, SDCC 22
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

Typale

Postby Typale » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:47 am

MikeySanz wrote:Some of my favorites

love these guys. I can't wait for metallic whis!
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

Typale

Postby Typale » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:50 am

I love these shelves! They work so well with so many difference pieces

Image Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:30 pm

Game of thrones birthday

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:01 pm

Making my way towards OOB

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:33 pm

I have 730 of these and probably 10 more when SDCC hits this week. Hopefully anyway. But I'd say 600 of them are in my closet and a lot are in big boxes. I live in an apartment and have a master bedroom to display in and that's it. Hopefully I get a house one day and can display all of them in one big room somehow. When I do that I'll surely post some photos.
Holy Grails: Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Logan

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:48 pm

Those are the ones I have on display. Here are the ones I have in my closet. Not counting all the ones i have in boxes downstairs. And yes those are 3 deep lol.

FunkoFern

Postby FunkoFern » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:04 am

lcarus83 wrote:Image

Those are the ones I have on display. Here are the ones I have in my closet. Not counting all the ones i have in boxes downstairs. And yes those are 3 deep lol.

Nice collection and great use of space! I also live in a 1 bedroom and it's so hard to have a huge collection and keep your Pops on display. We've definitely have gotten creative :)

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:57 pm

FunkoFern wrote:Nice collection and great use of space! I also live in a 1 bedroom and it's so hard to have a huge collection and keep your Pops on display. We've definitely have gotten creative :)

Thanks! Yeah if I could just get some like long planks that are about 3 or 4 inches deep I could mount those on my walls and stack them across the walls 10 high. But I don't know if I want my entire bedroom walls covered in Pops. If I had a house with a dedicated room for Pops I'd definitely do that.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Love your ad icon set up Icarus83!
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:53 pm

wmwadeii wrote:
digithor wrote:

Very clean that's how I like my displays lol. Need to pick up a few of the jewlry risers on Amazon myself my Ikea shelves are looking a little cramped and can't see the guys standing in the back of the shelves that well.

I'm just as picky with having a clean setup, I know I'll need a lot more shelves if I start opening up shipping boxes.
ImageImageImageImage

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:55 pm

hailmary25 wrote:Making my way towards OOB

Very cool Doctor Who display.
Can’t wait for the new one!
Hi there! I’m Myriam.
Collecting Funko since Xmas 2015
PopPriceGuide want list: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... UWM5NEVS0/
Instagram: Themymster

jahilbert

Postby jahilbert » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:08 am

I just tried to make a basic shadow box (24 x 48) from a plywood panel from Home Depot. Then I took 1" x 4" boards and made the box. I sprayed it all silver. The red, blue, and yellow bits are acrylic that I cut to 6" x 9" and then painted one side. I super glued the painted side to the wood to protect the paint and keep it shiny!

Thanks for asking!

anime23

Postby anime23 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:00 am

Very nice and clean! Where did you get the cabinet?
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:08 am

anime23 wrote:
Very nice and clean! Where did you get the cabinet?

It's an IKEA detolf. =o]
Melissa

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:42 am

Valde wrote:Love your ad icon set up Icarus83!

Thanks. I bought that Count Chocula/Franken Berry/Boo Berry set for $70 on eBay in 2015. I was kinda upset that I had spent that much money on Pops at the time lol. Sure glad I did it though!

JenPop

Postby JenPop » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:16 am

hailmary25 wrote:Making my way towards OOB

Great looking set! I've considered going full OOB, but not there yet.

JenPop

Postby JenPop » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:16 am

My boyfriend and I are in-box collectors but there are some that we feel need to be free, so we picked up our first Detolf at Ikea this weekend. The risers came in the mail today and we are finally able to properly display our OOB pops! I love the way it turned out!

V2daTizzo

Postby V2daTizzo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:24 pm

jahilbert wrote:For Star Wars nerds like myself, this is the Imperial Officer Rank badge of the uniforms of the bad guys turned into a shadow box shelf for my SW Pops

wow!! this is amazing

Funkobear

Postby Funkobear » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:32 pm

I stack mine in the boxes and have now made walls I add Desiree cardboard at the top to anchor them in... It is low budget but it looks pretty cool!
FunkoBear!!! :freddy3:

Nito612

Postby Nito612 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:20 pm

JenPop wrote:My boyfriend and I are in-box collectors but there are some that we feel need to be free, so we picked up our first Detolf at Ikea this weekend. The risers came in the mail today and we are finally able to properly display our OOB pops! I love the way it turned out!

Such an amazing display and collection! Love it :hello1: :hello1: :love10:
Dream Pop: Movie scene Ending of Rocky 3: Rocky Balboa and Apollo Creed
IG: MasterSmoothie http://instagram.com/MasterSmoothie/

swaynomics930

Postby swaynomics930 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:01 pm

wmwadeii wrote:I posted these on IG but forgot to post them here since I was having trouble with accessing the Forums. Bought these IKEA Billy bookshelves because of a post on this thread along with the DVD (Gnedby) shelves and the Morliden doors with the insert removed. Originally was going to keep the Dorbz in the boxes because they fit perfectly but by the time I had them delivered I went from 50 Dorbz to over 100 and now over 500. To meet demand I've since started adding shelves at Dorbz Height between the others and started getting the Michael's baseball bat cases for Chases and Exclusives.

And to not overwhelm the thread here are the direct links to my detal shots:

The white shelves with the glass doors, need info on how and where to get those. Those are amazin for displaying purposes of any figure!

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:47 pm

swaynomics930 wrote:
wmwadeii wrote:I posted these on IG but forgot to post them here since I was having trouble with accessing the Forums. Bought these IKEA Billy bookshelves because of a post on this thread along with the DVD (Gnedby) shelves and the Morliden doors with the insert removed. Originally was going to keep the Dorbz in the boxes because they fit perfectly but by the time I had them delivered I went from 50 Dorbz to over 100 and now over 500. To meet demand I've since started adding shelves at Dorbz Height between the others and started getting the Michael's baseball bat cases for Chases and Exclusives.

And to not overwhelm the thread here are the direct links to my detal shots:

The white shelves with the glass doors, need info on how and where to get those. Those are amazin for displaying purposes of any figure!

Ikea Billy bookshelves, Gnedy shelves, and Morliden doors w/o the insert.
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

Kiners_funatic

Postby Kiners_funatic » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:09 pm

I love this so much and congrats!

geekyladysteph wrote:New lady here! I just got married 2 months ago and used some Funkos for my centerpieces!
IG: @thatonegrail

ponydanza

Postby ponydanza » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:11 am

I’m going out to Ikea this weekend to get some shelves to aleviate some space, but this it how my boyfriend and I have things so far!

IG - truenoblesavage
Pop Count - 154 :freddy3:

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:34 am

JenPop wrote:My boyfriend and I are in-box collectors but there are some that we feel need to be free, so we picked up our first Detolf at Ikea this weekend. The risers came in the mail today and we are finally able to properly display our OOB pops! I love the way it turned out!

All those 10 inchers look super cramped in there, it's good to have a handful out of the box to show off a little.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

HekterPopAholic

Postby HekterPopAholic » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:02 pm

Oh this looks awesome!
Hola!!! Me llamo HECTOR!!! I’m a recent contestant on Funko’s POP QUIZ Season 2!! Stay tuned for more!!

FUNTV SEASON 2 - https://youtu.be/57h81thV7ag

IG - LBCFunkoKings
DISNEY Pops 250
MARVEL Pops 170
DC Pops 143
Harry Potter Movie Pops 104
Funko Brand 99
ImageImage

Mnkydoodle

Postby Mnkydoodle » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:06 pm

lots of great displays. i recently moved so working on a new display. i have some ideas swirling around in my head. will post pics once complete. it of course has to be last so i have the time to dedicate to it lol

HekterPopAholic

Postby HekterPopAholic » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:09 pm

What an awesome idea!! Congratulations Geekyladysteph!!!
Hola!!! Me llamo HECTOR!!! I’m a recent contestant on Funko’s POP QUIZ Season 2!! Stay tuned for more!!

FUNTV SEASON 2 - https://youtu.be/57h81thV7ag

IG - LBCFunkoKings
DISNEY Pops 250
MARVEL Pops 170
DC Pops 143
Harry Potter Movie Pops 104
Funko Brand 99
ImageImage

Typale

Postby Typale » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:42 pm

HekterPopAholic wrote:

What an awesome idea!! Congratulations Geekyladysteph!!!

Holy jeez. These are awesome! Great plan!! And congrats!

Image Image

Batgirl73

Postby Batgirl73 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:43 pm

All these look bada$$!
Image Image

drachenfells

Postby drachenfells » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:58 pm

These are about half of my collection, still sorting them out and trying to find room to display the rest

Reavel

Postby Reavel » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:53 pm

Hello! I've been here for a few years watching and enjoying everyone's displays (also getting a lot of ideas as well) and now I can finally share my collection with you guys. It looks like a shoe store. I would like to display them in other fashion but this for now is the best choice for space saving and keeping them safe. I like to check and share my collection with other funatics so add me on instagram (link is on the signature below).

I'm mostly into The Nightmare Before Christmas and Harry Potter that's why they are the only ones showing there sides. I've some DC, Marvel, Stranger Things, Disney, Star Wars and lots of random themes (those are all at the bottom shelf). I also have some ReAction figures, Pop Pockets and very few Pint Size Heroes here and there. \:D/ lol

Reavel // I collect things ✌(◕‿◕)~ // IG @reavelcollects
+ Funko Count:(500) // Pop! ● Dorbz ● RockCandy ● Vynl
+ Into: Jack Skellington (TNBC) ● ⚡Harry Potter ● Other themes

:freddy1:

Return to “Pop!”