Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
chincoteague1

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby chincoteague1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:12 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
RoytotheOiOi wrote:Here is my current set-up of my office/Funko room. Almost 1200 Pops, some other Funko items, some music memorabilia and a few other items.

Wall 1

Wall 2

Wall 3

Wall 4

You are popping everywhere! I love your creativity. 1200 pops is alot to figure out a place for. Looking good!

You have a wonderful collection.

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:14 pm

RoytotheOiOi wrote:Had to move my autographed ones to the floor and are currently sitting in front of the closet until I can find a better spot for them.

I really love your autographed pieces. Congratulations. I know it took some hard work to get all those fantastic autographs.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:56 pm

RoytotheOiOi wrote:Here is my current set-up of my office/Funko room. Almost 1200 Pops, some other Funko items, some music memorabilia and a few other items.

That room is packed and looking very nice with the collection.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

EricsPopLounge

Postby EricsPopLounge » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:56 pm

Spoiler: show
Wall 1

Wall 2

Wall 3

Wall 4

Holy crap!! All I can think right now is "That must be terrible to rearrange when you get something new" :eek: :eek:
-Eric FORMALLY PURPLESTITCH
“Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten” Lilo and Stitch
GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!
ImageImageImage

EricsPopLounge

Postby EricsPopLounge » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:57 pm

RoytotheOiOi wrote:Had to move my autographed ones to the floor and are currently sitting in front of the closet until I can find a better spot for them.

My wife and I have talked about putting a painted piece of wood up as a shelf near the ceiling and putting high value/signed pops up there. Kind of like a display shelf just up higher somewhere in the house. (food for thought)
-Eric FORMALLY PURPLESTITCH
“Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten” Lilo and Stitch
GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!
ImageImageImage

Kiwi-Lostie

Postby Kiwi-Lostie » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:43 pm

I don't have many Funkos compared to others or enough space to display them the way I want to, but this is my current set up.

I've been collecting since late 2015/early 2016, but don't have a lot mostly cause each Pop is around $20-$25 here. Though I've been lucky and gotten some for less than $20.
Call me Candy. Collector from New Zealand.
Pop Vinyl; 100
Rock Candy; 2
Mystery Minis; 1

Tolkien / LOST / Prodigal Son / Top Gear / the Grand Tour / Good Omens / Supernatural / Big Wolf on Campus / Buffy the Vampire Slayer / Game of Thrones / Pirates of the Caribbean / Malcolm in the Middle / Narnia / Breaking Bad / Sherlock / Hannibal / Marvel / Doctor Who / Harry Potter / Stranger Things / the Lion King / That '70s Show / South Park

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:11 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Wall 1

Wall 2

Wall 3

Wall 4

You are popping everywhere! I love your creativity. 1200 pops is alot to figure out a place for. Looking good!

I wish this was my room..

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:12 pm

PurpleStitch wrote:

My wife and I have talked about putting a painted piece of wood up as a shelf near the ceiling and putting high value/signed pops up there. Kind of like a display shelf just up higher somewhere in the house. (food for thought)

Holy....

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:13 pm

Killua916 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Wall 1

Wall 2

Wall 3

Wall 4

'

Um...I was just replying on the first pic. After i posted, I scrolled down and oh..my...god..

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:13 pm

Karubin wrote:
A-Okay wrote:I found a way that works to display all 3 paka paka lines.. those munchies can be awkward to display

Wow I love your display for the Paka Paka. I want to collect all the Kawaii Village ones.

Such a colorful display. I'm such a sucker for colors

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:14 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:
One of the best ways I've seen those 18 inch Batman's displayed-very cool. Are you worried that 18 inch Adam West Batman might escape through your window?

It's a very long fall down, so I don't think it will! Unless Spider-Man takes it , it's not an ways window to get to, lol

Gotta watch out for Spidey, he loves the multiverse lol

Nice and simple display, I love it.

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:01 am

I have some pops in containers some on shelves and some in my closet even if I run out of room I will still collect

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:19 am

Kiwi-Lostie wrote:I don't have many Funkos compared to others or enough space to display them the way I want to, but this is my current set up.

I've been collecting since late 2015/early 2016, but don't have a lot mostly cause each Pop is around $20-$25 here. Though I've been lucky and gotten some for less than $20.

That is a nice setup! And love the out of box !!
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
ImageImage

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:51 am

:cheese:
Kiwi-Lostie wrote:I don't have many Funkos compared to others or enough space to display them the way I want to, but this is my current set up.

Doesn’t matter how many you have. I can tell you love the pops and a lot of thought went into it

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:52 am

funko_gtx91 wrote:I have some pops in containers some on shelves and some in my closet even if I run out of room I will still collect

I have 5 of those totes in the next room full of pops :cherry:

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:56 am

CaliCollectibles wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:Running out of room fast. 2000+ pop collection with the majority in storage. This is what I managed to bring into the man cave and display. 3 large storage racks and pops from floor to ceiling.

love the display! looks like you're 3 deep back there! :cheers:

You're right! 3 racks which are mostly full. Roughly 100 pops fit on one shelf, and there are 12 storage shelves. Not counting the top near the ceiling and my IKEA bookcase. Close to 1500 in the room and maybe another 1000+ in storage. I really need to do a solid count on everything. :drunken:

Man.. I’m getting awfully close to needed a another room for storage. Glad to hear everyone else tucking theirs away as well haha

booboo79
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby booboo79 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:58 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Wall 1

Wall 2

Wall 3

Wall 4

There are no words. Speechless. Wow.
Hi, I'm Charlie!
Instagram: @CharlieRestreps

Image Image Image Image Image

RoytotheOiOi

Postby RoytotheOiOi » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:59 am

PurpleStitch wrote:
Wall 1

Wall 2

Wall 3

Wall 4

Holy crap!! All I can think right now is "That must be terrible to rearrange when you get something new" :eek: :eek:

Haha, yeah pretty much! I like to keep everything together, so anytime I do get a new one I gotta make room. One of the things I did was split the shelves to hold only 3 high, so it's not too difficult to add.
1,300+ Pops! 17 protos.
Funatic of the Week: 6/8/2018.
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/roytotheoioi/

RoytotheOiOi

Postby RoytotheOiOi » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:02 am

PurpleStitch wrote:

Yeah, that is a great idea! I am trying to keep the Funko collection to just 1 room, but the autographed ones may have to spread to another spot. The problem is I have a bunch of Seahawks and Mariners stuff displayed in other places. I was probably going to do a high shelf around another room for my autographed mini helmet collection.
1,300+ Pops! 17 protos.

RoytotheOiOi

Postby RoytotheOiOi » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:04 am

Killua916 wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

'

Um...I was just replying on the first pic. After i posted, I scrolled down and oh..my...god..

lol lol lol . Yeah, it does seem to just keep going and going...
1,300+ Pops! 17 protos.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:48 am

RoytotheOiOi wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

'

lol lol lol . Yeah, it does seem to just keep going and going...

Organized chaos. I love it. It’s satisfies my OCD

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:33 pm

Killua916 wrote::cheese:

Doesn’t matter how many you have. I can tell you love the pops and a lot of thought went into it

I second that =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

TenTwoSix

Postby TenTwoSix » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:38 pm

booboo79 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Wall 1

Wall 2

Wall 3

Wall 4

Ditto, my jaw dropped seeing this
Hi, I'm Jerry!

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:07 am

TenTwoSix wrote:
booboo79 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Makes me wanna come over and look at all the pops. I love when i visit another collectors house its pretty fun. I always nerd out on the fact people love different things

RoytotheOiOi

Postby RoytotheOiOi » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:44 pm

Killua916 wrote:
TenTwoSix wrote:
booboo79 wrote:

Makes me wanna come over and look at all the pops. I love when i visit another collectors house its pretty fun. I always nerd out on the fact people love different things

That's what attracted me to Funko in the first place, was how many different types/genres they made items for and I can easily find items I like that a lot of other people would not. I am about 20 minutes north of HQ if you are ever up this way, haha.
1,300+ Pops! 17 protos.

JenPop

Postby JenPop » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:11 pm

We finally got around to framing and hanging our placemat from Freaky Tiki Fundays that we got signed by Brian! It turned out great!

ImageImageImage

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:41 pm

RoytotheOiOi wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
TenTwoSix wrote:

That's what attracted me to Funko in the first place, was how many different types/genres they made items for and I can easily find items I like that a lot of other people would not. I am about 20 minutes north of HQ if you are ever up this way, haha.

Haha I’ll keep that in mind! I’ll add you as a friend so I don’t forget. Hollywood first for me this July since I live in California

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:44 pm

JenPop wrote:We finally got around to framing and hanging our placemat from Freaky Tiki Fundays that we got signed by Brian! It turned out great!

ImageImageImage

Nice. Love the Big Freddy Wacky Wobbler.

TenTwoSix

Postby TenTwoSix » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:02 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
JenPop wrote:We finally got around to framing and hanging our placemat from Freaky Tiki Fundays that we got signed by Brian! It turned out great!

ImageImageImage

Nice. Love the Big Freddy Wacky Wobbler.

That looks great, thought about framing mine too
Hi, I'm Jerry!

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:04 pm

ImageImageImage

WOW! That is super duper cool!!!! Congrats on the great piece and also that radical giant Freddy Wobbler!!!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:59 pm

ImageImageImage

Congrats, it does look great :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:05 am

InternationalPopper wrote:

ImageImageImage

Congrats, it does look great :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I should have done that! Excellent. I love it =D>
Image Image
ImageImage

28savagedays

Postby 28savagedays » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:15 pm

Geesh...my eyes are crossed eyed looking at the collection. WOW WEE!

Wall 1

Wall 2

Wall 3

Wall 4

TW/IG/TikTok: 28savagedays

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:26 am

ImageImageImage

Looks awesome! Congrats. Seems like you had an amazing time!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:27 am

At least you have them displayed and not piled up in no particular order like many of mine.
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

RyceBallz

Postby RyceBallz » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:34 pm

ImageImageImage

So cool! The framed map turned out great!
Hi! I'm Joey!

mnkykng77

Postby mnkykng77 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:32 pm

Has anyone done a full desk set up? I'm in the process of redoing my desk area and was hoping for some idea's. My new desk will hopefully be 60-67" wide and 30" deep.
Image Image

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:26 pm

RyceBallz wrote:

ImageImageImage

So cool! The framed map turned out great!

Looks great. Where did you buy the frame? Also what dimensions is the frame. Need to buy one too.

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:29 am

ImageImageImage

Turned out awesome! I need to stop being lazy and frame mine too. Next Fundays will come around by the time I hang mine up lol
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

Legion Of Boom
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby Legion Of Boom » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:25 am

I don't think I ever shared my set up at home...still need to clean things up a bit. I'm always reorganizing/moving things around...so I'm sure this will change some time soon.

name's Av

Instagram - @av.cruz // Twitter - @avcruz76

IG & Twitter - @averagenerdpod

Fundays 2014 - Fundays 2015 - Fundays 2016 - Fundays 2017 - Fundays 2018 - Fundays 2019 - Fundays 2022 - Fundays 2023
Fright Night 2016 - Fright Night II 2022

FDO8SF 2018 - FDO9SAC 2023
"Making Fun" World Premiere - Hollywood 2018
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening 2019
FunKon 2021 - FunKon 2022

Return to “Pop!”