Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
TheStephil

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby TheStephil » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:28 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
TheStephil wrote:My Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts display.
It’s a work in progress but it’s coming along quite well.

Awesome display, as always. I need a shelf like this! But in white. To go with my other display shelves :)

You've been around for every display milestone I've had. I think I've posted 3 different HP displays now as the collection expanded.
Unfortunately this doesn't come in white but the seller is on my hit list so I wouldn't recommend it anyway. I need 1 more shelf to complete my room and they increased the price $10. Why must you increase the price just because I'm buying them?
I need to post an updated MHA picture, we have it on this type of bookcase too in the bedroom.
Hi, I’m Steph.

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:06 pm

I need to get some of my pics on here

Typale

Postby Typale » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:08 pm

Just keeps getting bigger!
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:16 pm

TheStephil wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

Awesome display, as always. I need a shelf like this! But in white. To go with my other display shelves :)

You've been around for every display milestone I've had. I think I've posted 3 different HP displays now as the collection expanded.
Unfortunately this doesn't come in white but the seller is on my hit list so I wouldn't recommend it anyway. I need 1 more shelf to complete my room and they increased the price $10. Why must you increase the price just because I'm buying them?
I need to post an updated MHA picture, we have it on this type of bookcase too in the bedroom.

I hate when that happens!! But yes I’ve seen the collection grow and change. Looks great every time! Looking forward to seeing the MHA shelf!
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:09 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

I hate when that happens!! But yes I’ve seen the collection grow and change. Looks great every time! Looking forward to seeing the MHA shelf!

You always have the best pics Steph!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

RyceBallz

Postby RyceBallz » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:50 pm

ChewyCollects wrote:Hello everyone, this is my first post as being a member of this forum!

So I thought I’d share my OOB display and would love to see all you fellow collectors displays also!

Here I’ve got a Detolf Cabinet, with handmade foam board shelves. This is only a small selection of my favourite Pops and I’ll soon be adding more cabinets to display my collection! :)

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your collections: displays too! :D

Oh Wow! I love this so much! You did an amazing job on the lighting and display. Definitely makes me want to add some LED's or lights to mine. Nice job!
Hi! I'm Joey!

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:38 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

You always have the best pics Steph!

Aww thanks so much
Hi, I’m Steph.

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:58 pm

Wow a lot of great displays since I got back in the states.
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:03 pm

ChewyCollects wrote:Hello everyone, this is my first post as being a member of this forum!

So I thought I’d share my OOB display and would love to see all you fellow collectors displays also!

Here I’ve got a Detolf Cabinet, with handmade foam board shelves. This is only a small selection of my favourite Pops and I’ll soon be adding more cabinets to display my collection! :)

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your collections: displays too! :D

I LOVE this display sooo much! So simple, but so clean and polished! Love the custom shelves as well!

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:14 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

As promised, MHA.

Hi, I’m Steph.

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:10 pm

:tink: Your display is fantastic.
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:20 am

Computrix wrote:
nightbodega wrote:Is the lighting in the display case standard, or did you add some lighting to it. Very bright. If you did add some, how did you hide the power cables so neat?

The cabinet is a DETOLF from Ikea, costs about $60
The lights and risers came from amazon after a quick search for 'detolf lighting'. Ran the cords for the lighting thru a hole in the top probably made for such things and wrapped the cords along the internal metal frame that holds up the shelves. I think it came out looking pretty good!

Here it is updated with everything now! I have every ad icon that exists that I wanted (except GITD Boo Berry).

I always love seeing OOB displays!! Looking good!!

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:23 am

Typale wrote:Image

Awesome!!
=D>

Hi, I'm JASON!
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:16 am

TheStephil wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

As promised, MHA.

Yessssss! Looks awesome, Steph!
Hopefully a Tenya floats your way soon!
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:24 am

heymrosario wrote:

I LOVE this display sooo much! So simple, but so clean and polished! Love the custom shelves as well!

Some of these displays are beyond wicked - that’s what I’m talking about. I’m inbox so my methods are a lot more gorilla like lol
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Typale

Postby Typale » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:34 am

PopPChulo wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

Some of these displays are beyond wicked - that’s what I’m talking about. I’m inbox so my methods are a lot more gorilla like lol

This looks fantastic!!

Image Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:15 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

As promised, MHA.

Yessssss! Looks awesome, Steph!
Hopefully a Tenya floats your way soon!

Thanks! I want to rearrange the Deku/All Might Shelf to get a few more All Mights out of box but it works until the release another wave.
I keep dragging my feet on Tenya. I'll get him sooner or later but unless Beehive gets him, I'll probably wait until the price drops.
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:35 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:

Thank you so much. It's been a labor of love.
Hi, I’m Steph.

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:41 pm

TheStephil wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:

Thank you so much. It's been a labor of love.

Bet your excited for the recent announcements. Can't wait to see the evolution of your display. Again...awesome setup.
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

JJLecaros

Postby JJLecaros » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:11 pm

love the lighted detolf

Karebear101083

Postby Karebear101083 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:43 pm

TheStephil wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

As promised, MHA.

love it

nonotglenn

Postby nonotglenn » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:50 pm

Typale wrote:Image

Great collection. My kiddo loved the My Hero Academia set up at Hollywood HQ.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:16 pm

Karebear101083 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

As promised, MHA.

love it

Thank you!
Hi, I’m Steph.

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:37 pm

RyceBallz wrote:

Great job with the IKEA cases and adding the LED lights.

Oh Wow! I love this so much! You did an amazing job on the lighting and display. Definitely makes me want to add some LED's or lights to mine. Nice job!
Hi!!! My name is Noah. Pop collector since 2016.
ImageImageImage

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:39 pm

TheStephil wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

I really like the shelves that you used. I like how they are offset.
Hi!!! My name is Noah. Pop collector since 2016.
ImageImageImage

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:28 am

I absolutely love the shelves. Your HP collection is super impressive and I love how your shelf helps organize your collection by characters and similarities.

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:38 am

My desk in my room. Love all the different figures from the lines, especially my marvel PSH. I'm an inbox collector, but do take out my absolute favorite figures to display them on my desk. Plus, since most of them are GITD, I charge them during the day and I get a pretty cool effect at night.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:40 am

Minyinz610 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

I really like the shelves that you used. I like how they are offset.

Thank you!
Amazon. We got one because it was the only shelf we could find that fit between out closet and master bathroom door frames in our bedroom. Fell in love with out it looked and decided to get them for the collection room.
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:41 am

lazcommalisa wrote:

I absolutely love the shelves. Your HP collection is super impressive and I love how your shelf helps organize your collection by characters and similarities.

Thank you!
Hedwig and Sirius Black are my favorites so they get their own shelves. The rest were organized the best I could. I'll do minor tweaks over the next few weeks but I'm pleased.
Hi, I’m Steph.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:55 am

TheStephil wrote:
Karebear101083 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
As promised, MHA.

love it

Thank you!

This is great. One downside of doing Detolf is not really being able to put out Mount Lady because she will block anything behind her or not fit in the top row
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:11 am

Boom! Pow! Bang! From the first time I saw the Classic Batman TV series I feel in love with the characters, the comedy and the adventure.

I got sick with Valley Fever when I was younger. It caused me to miss a lot of school (almost my entire 4th grade year). While home, my mom would watch a lot of TV with me and the classic series ran midday a few days out of the week. Of course I had to have the figures. I’d set up my Batman figures to fight my Marvel (mostly x-men) figures in the living room.

I’d get a new figure every time I had to go to the do it or, get blood draw and sometimes the dentist. That’s how my love of collecting started. From figures to comics, X-Men to Batman, trading cards and so on!

I’m mostly an in box collector when it comes to pops but I felt that it was time to display some items that didn’t normally get to be seen. Being fortunate enough to find the 18” classic Adam West Batman also helped. I still have his box, it’s a little beat up, but he deserves and needs to be on display!

Hi, I'm JASON!

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:29 am

PhoenixForce wrote:Boom! Pow! Bang! From the first time I saw the Classic Batman TV series I feel in love with the characters, the comedy and the adventure.

I got sick with Valley Fever when I was younger. It caused me to miss a lot of school (almost my entire 4th grade year). While home, my mom would watch a lot of TV with me and the classic series ran midday a few days out of the week. Of course I had to have the figures. I’d set up my Batman figures to fight my Marvel (mostly x-men) figures in the living room.

I’d get a new figure every time I had to go to the do it or, get blood draw and sometimes the dentist. That’s how my love of collecting started. From figures to comics, X-Men to Batman, trading cards and so on!

I’m mostly an in box collector when it comes to pops but I felt that it was time to display some items that didn’t normally get to be seen. Being fortunate enough to find the 18” classic Adam West Batman also helped. I still have his box, it’s a little beat up, but he deserves and needs to be on display!

looks great, thanks for sharing.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:16 am

lazcommalisa wrote:Image

My desk in my room. Love all the different figures from the lines, especially my marvel PSH. I'm an inbox collector, but do take out my absolute favorite figures to display them on my desk. Plus, since most of them are GITD, I charge them during the day and I get a pretty cool effect at night.

Very cool mix of characters :compress: Best thing about gitd Funko is how they look in a room right after the lights go out! You should check out some of the old school glows, like the bone daddy heads and glowing spastiks. Those are super bright!!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:54 am

PhoenixForce wrote:Boom! Pow! Bang! From the first time I saw the Classic Batman TV series I feel in love with the characters, the comedy and the adventure.

I was so sad to miss that classic Batman! I’m jelly Jason!! :razz: Looks like a great Batcave to me :smt079
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:31 pm

Thank you for sharing your story and your display.

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:30 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:

I was so sad to miss that classic Batman! I’m jelly Jason!! :razz: Looks like a great Batcave to me :smt079

Thank you! It was pure luck :alien: :alien: :alien:

Hi, I'm JASON!

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:50 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:Image

Very cool mix of characters :compress: Best thing about gitd Funko is how they look in a room right after the lights go out! You should check out some of the old school glows, like the bone daddy heads and glowing spastiks. Those are super bright!!

I've seen some old school glows and completely agree with you. I'd love to get a glow display with figures from variois line so I'll definitely be on the lookout to find some but for now, I'll just look up some pics

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:53 pm

One of the best ways I've seen those 18 inch Batman's displayed-very cool. Are you worried that 18 inch Adam West Batman might escape through your window?

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:00 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:

One of the best ways I've seen those 18 inch Batman's displayed-very cool. Are you worried that 18 inch Adam West Batman might escape through your window?

It's a very long fall down, so I don't think it will! Unless Spider-Man takes it , it's not an ways window to get to, lol

Hi, I'm JASON!

Typale

Postby Typale » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:43 pm

TheStephil wrote:
Karebear101083 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
As promised, MHA.

love it

Thank you!

Love it!

Image Image

Return to “Pop!”