Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
jessiefunko
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:22 am
Location: England, UK

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby jessiefunko » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:05 am

Has anyone created a successful display from the iconic Billy bookshelves? :)
Spoiler: show
BALL?

MegaFunkoMan
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:00 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby MegaFunkoMan » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:37 pm

Wow such an Awesome collection!!! Didn’t know Funko made wobblers rides!!!

icemanfan44 wrote:Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Just a portion of what was the Bear collection before my A/C went out
ImageImage

User avatar
JenPop
Posts: 737
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:29 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby JenPop » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:26 am

jahilbert wrote:A New BB-8 Shelf for the Star Wars Pops! I think it might almost be life sized!

Image

Image


That's awesome!! Great display!
Image

chezpopp
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:04 am

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby chezpopp » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:32 pm

The original
Image

First expansion
Image

Image

Custom shelves for the whole deal. Modge podge and old comics
Image

Another expansion
Image

And finally three and a half years later
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Wraps the whole room. Mostly. Plus I have some Funko out in the rest of the house on book shelves and what not. Lots of work collecting and building the past 3.5 years.

https://imgur.com/a/VDc0O2G Whole album. Lots of goodies in here plus some of the custom. Chocolates.
Image

User avatar
Pogiboy67
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:21 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Pogiboy67 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:18 am

Dang awesome setups guys!
ImageImageImageImageImage :freddy2:

donofoblivion
Posts: 851
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:25 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby donofoblivion » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:44 am

chezpopp wrote:
Spoiler: show
The original
Image
A
First expansion
Image

Image

Custom shelves for the whole deal. Modge podge and old comics
Image

Another expansion
Image

And finally three and a half years later
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Wraps the whole room. Mostly. Plus I have some Funko out in the rest of the house on book shelves and what not. Lots of work collecting and building the past 3.5 years.

https://imgur.com/a/VDc0O2G Whole album. Lots of goodies in here plus some of the custom. Chocolates.

Awesome pics and set up! Fun seeing the evolution!

So many other collectors with great set ups too!

Love all of your stuff! =D>
Image

User avatar
Wild_Flower85
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:23 pm

JenPop wrote:
jahilbert wrote:A New BB-8 Shelf for the Star Wars Pops! I think it might almost be life sized!

Image

Image


That's awesome!! Great display!

I love this display!
Image
Image

User avatar
Wild_Flower85
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:25 pm

MegaFunkoMan wrote:Wow such an Awesome collection!!! Didn’t know Funko made wobblers rides!!!

icemanfan44 wrote:Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Just a portion of what was the Bear collection before my A/C went out

Amazing collection!!!
Image
Image

plut094
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:14 am

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby plut094 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:45 am

plut094 wrote:Heya! My first post.

Image


Just a small update - Finally added some lighting to my detolf.

Image

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 3800
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:09 am

plut094 wrote:
plut094 wrote:Heya! My first post.

Image


Just a small update - Finally added some lighting to my detolf.

Image


Lighting is on point
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
edlopez0416
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:47 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby edlopez0416 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:39 pm

Spoiler: show
plut094 wrote:
plut094 wrote:Heya! My first post.

Image


Just a small update - Finally added some lighting to my detolf.

Image


Very awesome looking display. The lighting looks fantastic. =D> =D> =D>

If you dont mind me asking, Where did you get your shelves at?
Hello my name is: Eduardo

POPS:1,027
DORBZ:200
MYSTERY MINIS: 450

plut094
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:14 am

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby plut094 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:28 pm

edlopez0416 wrote:
Spoiler: show
plut094 wrote:
plut094 wrote:Heya! My first post.

Image


Just a small update - Finally added some lighting to my detolf.

Image


Very awesome looking display. The lighting looks fantastic. =D> =D> =D>

If you dont mind me asking, Where did you get your shelves at?


Thanks!

Ikea - it's called Detolf.

User avatar
S_E_R_G_I_O
Posts: 846
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:22 am
Location: Houston Texas
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:26 pm

jahilbert wrote:A New BB-8 Shelf for the Star Wars Pops! I think it might almost be life sized!

Image

Image


Nice display
ImageImage

User avatar
edlopez0416
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:47 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby edlopez0416 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:29 am

plut094 wrote:
edlopez0416 wrote:
Spoiler: show
plut094 wrote:
Just a small update - Finally added some lighting to my detolf.

Image


Very awesome looking display. The lighting looks fantastic. =D> =D> =D>

If you dont mind me asking, Where did you get your shelves at?


Thanks!

Ikea - it's called Detolf.


Thanks they look great might have to get some myself
Hello my name is: Eduardo

POPS:1,027
DORBZ:200
MYSTERY MINIS: 450

User avatar
JenPop
Posts: 737
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:29 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby JenPop » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:03 pm

chezpopp wrote:
Spoiler: show
The original
First expansion ImageImage

Image

Custom shelves for the whole deal. Modge podge and old comics
Image

Another expansion
Image

And finally three and a half years later
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Wraps the whole room. Mostly. Plus I have some Funko out in the rest of the house on book shelves and what not. Lots of work collecting and building the past 3.5 years.

https://imgur.com/a/VDc0O2G Whole album. Lots of goodies in here plus some of the custom. Chocolates.


Truly incredible displays! I especially love the shelving!
Image

User avatar
UrsulaLover
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:53 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby UrsulaLover » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:08 am

jahilbert wrote:A New BB-8 Shelf for the Star Wars Pops! I think it might almost be life sized!

Spoiler: show
Image

Image


That is awesome! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the shelf from? My son would get a kick out of that.
You can call me Shandra.
IG: ursulalover_

Image Image

ISO: Johnny Ramone and Dee Dee Ramone Pops

cybapete
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:11 am

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby cybapete » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:53 pm

i love the comic book art shelves

User avatar
JenPop
Posts: 737
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:29 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby JenPop » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:11 pm

Finally got around to displaying this sign I got! Love it!

Image
Image

User avatar
91shawny
Posts: 2122
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:32 pm
Location: Paterson NJ / Vernon, CT

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby 91shawny » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:47 am

So I've heard of some people displaying 6x autographed inbox pops in a michaels baseball case if you put it in portrait orientation. Anyone here have done it and would it still work if the pops are in soft protectors?
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 928 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Image

FunCo_Papi
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:56 am
Location: Lower East Side, Manhattan
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby FunCo_Papi » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:00 pm

Wacky_jeff wrote:my collection is much bigger now as this is a few years old but this is how i had it, sadly the collection is in storage until i have my own place again.

Image


OMG! This collection is INSANE! Love! Love! LOVE IT! :cheers:

FunCo_Papi
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:56 am
Location: Lower East Side, Manhattan
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby FunCo_Papi » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:02 pm

MegaFunkoMan wrote:Wow such an Awesome collection!!! Didn’t know Funko made wobblers rides!!!

icemanfan44 wrote:Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Just a portion of what was the Bear collection before my A/C went out


Frosted Wacky Smacks! lol AWESOME!

FunCo_Papi
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:56 am
Location: Lower East Side, Manhattan
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby FunCo_Papi » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:03 pm

plut094 wrote:
plut094 wrote:Heya! My first post.

Image


Just a small update - Finally added some lighting to my detolf.

Image


Super clean display! Definitely (1) of my favorites! =D>

FunCo_Papi
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:56 am
Location: Lower East Side, Manhattan
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby FunCo_Papi » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:05 pm

chezpopp wrote:The original
Image

First expansion
Image

Image

Custom shelves for the whole deal. Modge podge and old comics
Image

Another expansion
Image

And finally three and a half years later
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Wraps the whole room. Mostly. Plus I have some Funko out in the rest of the house on book shelves and what not. Lots of work collecting and building the past 3.5 years.

https://imgur.com/a/VDc0O2G Whole album. Lots of goodies in here plus some of the custom. Chocolates.


I’m not one for opening boxes but I love it when a good plan comes together! Very nice!

FunCo_Papi
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:56 am
Location: Lower East Side, Manhattan
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby FunCo_Papi » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:08 pm

icemanfan44 wrote:
rjquintsr wrote:Image Awesome pictures ..here are some of mine :D
Image

Image


All those 1/12 Freddy Pop chase pieces, I am shedding a tear here
and the HB Pez Wobbler fantasticness! Awesome stuff Rich!


Some very colorful PROTOS! These definitely make. E want to start collecting them! #PROTORAINBOW

User avatar
asiantonystark
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:02 pm
Location: Honolulu, HI
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby asiantonystark » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:27 am

plut094 wrote:Heya! My first post.

Image


Great shot and what an awesome collection! Not Funko related but I gotta say I seriously regret not buying the Marvel Legends Iron Man helmet when I had a chance to at SDCC 2016... Once of the missing pieces from my collection!

You have a few of the SDCC grails that I'm missing from my wall. Also love that you threw Coulson in w/ the OG Avengers set, very fitting! :bounce:
:freddy3: Ryan / Tony / asiantonystark
IG: @asiantonystark

Image Image Image Image



4x SDCC attendee (2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
Funko Fundays 2017 - Team Rebel Alliance
Funko Fundays 2018 - Team Gremlins

ISO: Iron Man Protos

User avatar
asiantonystark
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:02 pm
Location: Honolulu, HI
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby asiantonystark » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:31 am

plut094 wrote:Heya! My first post.

Image


Great shot and what an awesome collection! Not Funko related but I gotta say I seriously regret not buying the Marvel Legends Iron Man helmet when I had a chance to at SDCC 2016... Once of the missing pieces from my collection!

You have a few of the SDCC grails that I'm missing from my wall. Also love that you threw Coulson in w/ the OG Avengers set, very fitting! :bounce:
:freddy3: Ryan / Tony / asiantonystark
IG: @asiantonystark

Image Image Image Image



4x SDCC attendee (2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
Funko Fundays 2017 - Team Rebel Alliance
Funko Fundays 2018 - Team Gremlins

ISO: Iron Man Protos

User avatar
asiantonystark
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:02 pm
Location: Honolulu, HI
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby asiantonystark » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:39 am

They look so much better out of their cardboard homes! \:D/

Image
Image
:freddy3: Ryan / Tony / asiantonystark
IG: @asiantonystark

Image Image Image Image



4x SDCC attendee (2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
Funko Fundays 2017 - Team Rebel Alliance
Funko Fundays 2018 - Team Gremlins

ISO: Iron Man Protos

User avatar
wmwadeii
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:35 pm
Location: WV
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby wmwadeii » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:24 am

91shawny wrote:So I've heard of some people displaying 6x autographed inbox pops in a michaels baseball case if you put it in portrait orientation. Anyone here have done it and would it still work if the pops are in soft protectors?


Found this image online, not the one I was looking for remember seeing a guy with them next to his door, buy maybe it was a YouTube video.

Image
Image
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

User avatar
Ricedemon
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:05 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Ricedemon » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Wacky_jeff wrote:my collection is much bigger now as this is a few years old but this is how i had it, sadly the collection is in storage until i have my own place again.

Image



Thats an awesome collection right there!

User avatar
Ricedemon
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:05 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Ricedemon » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:54 pm

Kiners_funatic wrote:I AM LOVING THIS! I can't wait to see the finished look \:D/
plut094 wrote:
Pop_hunting_funatic wrote:
Man...this is beautiful. I love the setup. If only I had the space in my house for something like this, my room is getting kinda cramped. Lol


Thank you! Still trying to organize the basement but here's what I've done so far.. Image



Omg! Thats so awesome! Makes me want to make an extension just for my stuff!!

kathbier
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:39 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby kathbier » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:22 pm

Ricedemon wrote:
Kiners_funatic wrote:I AM LOVING THIS! I can't wait to see the finished look \:D/
plut094 wrote:
Thank you! Still trying to organize the basement but here's what I've done so far.. Image



Omg! Thats so awesome! Makes me want to make an extension just for my stuff!!


That is amazeballs. My basement is clutter lol

kathbier
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:39 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby kathbier » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:26 pm

FunCo_Papi wrote:
chezpopp wrote:The original
Image

First expansion
Image

Image

Custom shelves for the whole deal. Modge podge and old comics
Image

Another expansion
Image

And finally three and a half years later
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Wraps the whole room. Mostly. Plus I have some Funko out in the rest of the house on book shelves and what not. Lots of work collecting and building the past 3.5 years.

https://imgur.com/a/VDc0O2G Whole album. Lots of goodies in here plus some of the custom. Chocolates.


I’m not one for opening boxes but I love it when a good plan comes together! Very nice!


Love it. Its giving me ideas for my home office. The hubby hates putting up more shelves for me. lol

User avatar
gospeedracer
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:56 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby gospeedracer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:52 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
plut094 wrote:
Pop_hunting_funatic wrote:
Man...this is beautiful. I love the setup. If only I had the space in my house for something like this, my room is getting kinda cramped. Lol


Thank you! Still trying to organize the basement but here's what I've done so far.. Image


It is beautiful =P~ =P~

wish my basement was clean and nice like that mine is run over with the kids toys


Your basement looks awesome! Such a clean look I love the floor. My office where I display a lot is just a friggin mess. Nice job and you have room for a ton more stuff:freddy4:
Image

User avatar
gospeedracer
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:56 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby gospeedracer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:55 pm

kathbier wrote:
FunCo_Papi wrote:
chezpopp wrote:The original
Image

First expansion
Image

Image

Custom shelves for the whole deal. Modge podge and old comics
Image

Another expansion
Image

And finally three and a half years later
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Wraps the whole room. Mostly. Plus I have some Funko out in the rest of the house on book shelves and what not. Lots of work collecting and building the past 3.5 years.

https://imgur.com/a/VDc0O2G Whole album. Lots of goodies in here plus some of the custom. Chocolates.


I’m not one for opening boxes but I love it when a good plan comes together! Very nice!


Love it. Its giving me ideas for my home office. The hubby hates putting up more shelves for me. lol


WOW! Awesome display of out of box Pops but man I would hate to have to dust all those. But seriously you have one heck of a collection :freddy1:
Image

User avatar
N1njaPop
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:11 pm
Location: FL

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby N1njaPop » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:50 am

chezpopp wrote:The original
Spoiler: show
Image

First expansion
Image

Image

Custom shelves for the whole deal. Modge podge and old comics
Image

Another expansion
Image

And finally three and a half years later
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Wraps the whole room. Mostly. Plus I have some Funko out in the rest of the house on book shelves and what not. Lots of work collecting and building the past 3.5 years.

https://imgur.com/a/VDc0O2G Whole album. Lots of goodies in here plus some of the custom. Chocolates.


Wow now thats what I call an expansion! Looks good I like what you did with the shelves using comics.
Last edited by N1njaPop on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ISO: Goonies,Thunder Cats,TMNT
Image