Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
AlexFunkoPop
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:56 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby AlexFunkoPop » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:09 am

Here is my stuff.... Partially only.. :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsdI2IMnCgF ... gv9ve7nauj

User avatar
JJLecaros
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:48 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby JJLecaros » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:10 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:just got these to get started on upping my display.

Image


Very impressive autograph collection JJ ... Congratulations! =D>

thanks have a few more cases to buy for the rest.
Image

Imagineeringfunko
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:16 am

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Imagineeringfunko » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:26 am

Have so many ideas from this thread thanks everyone.
Funko Enthusiast :freddy2: Spastik Cuphead, Disney Parks collector.

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 4352
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:57 pm

AshleyWilbanks wrote:Hey RoytotheOiOI, how tall are your walls? "Oh they are 14 Pop high" LOL, fantastic man, fantastic!

RoytotheOiOi wrote:
Image


This is overwhelming and awesome at the same time
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
anime23
Posts: 1621
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 5:38 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby anime23 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:33 pm

Funkotastic wrote:
anime23 wrote:Finally decided for the sake of room I would take some out of the box. I am pretty much an in box collectors but these are the ones I would never get rid of. The rest are on shelves all over the house and even big Tupperware containers for safe keeping.

Image

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image


I am really digging the lights. Been debating for months if I should get the Gargoyle pops. Loved that show.



IT was one of those that I harassed them about so had to go all in. Glad I was able to get her in the Black Friday box thanks to a friend.
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly Founder of The Nerd Element we be at @thenerdelement

Image Image

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 8915
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby thejosh2010 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:58 pm

AlexFunkoPop wrote:Here is my stuff.... Partially only.. :)



Very cool collection Alex \:D/
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

royboy82
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:40 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby royboy82 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:33 pm

RoytotheOiOi wrote:My office, now mostly Funko room after some rearranging.
Wall 1: 10"Pops, Pop Rides, mystery minis, autos, protos and other Funko items.
Wall 2: Pops and shirts.
Wall 3: Pop wall.
Wall 4: More Pops, movie moments, 6" and some music memorabilia.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Very impressive collection. A collection that big takes dedication.

User avatar
Schl0
Posts: 951
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 5:53 am
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Schl0 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:33 am

Just made some custom risers yesterday to make room for upcoming Spastik and original character pops! Still need to make one more to fit them all!
Image
-Eric-
ISO: Bob Ross with Palette color proto
IG: @schl0 & @superfunkobros
Image
Image

PaulMcP80
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:30 am

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby PaulMcP80 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:28 pm

Well these are awesome collections, do you guys plan to open museums with all of these? I feel bad now, with my ... 4 Funko Pops (for a grand total of 11 figurines!) But it's not that bad, since it's appropriate for the size of the flat I live in :D
Anyway, that last part might change, and I may well get a place to expose my upcoming collection soon. The thing is, I've inherited non-negligible assets from my late grandfather a couple months ago, and my wife and I have been looking at this house in Greece for us to buy. There will be all of the place I need, and I work either from or or during trips, so the location's not an issue.

... Oh, and it's in the EU (so far?) so I'll be able to order stuff from any European shop, it's not like if it was a house in North Korea.

User avatar
HekterPopAholic
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:44 pm
Location: LBC
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby HekterPopAholic » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:06 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
HekterPopAholic wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Harry Potter starting to come out of box

Image

That's the only way to display them! Keep up Hailmary25 =D>


Thanks I am severely behind on building the rest of the risers. I have to build four more. I think with new waves of GOT/HP my one Detlfof will be almost full which is crazy to think about.

What do you use to build risers? I think I need to start building some of my own.
Hola!!! Me llamo HECTOR
IG: https://www.instagram.com/lbcfunkokings/
Image
___________________________
POP COUNT 987
___________________________
STAR WARS Pops 202
DISNEY Pops 155
MARVEL Pops 116
DC Pops 98
Harry Potter Movie Pops 60
Funko Brand 33
ImageImageImage

User avatar
The Head
Posts: 2574
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby The Head » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:22 pm

My new flocked display in my basement! :D

Image
ISO: Sheldon Cooper t-shirt variants, Raj Koothrappali, Penny, Leonard Hoffstadter, OG Lando Calrissian, and MANY MORE!

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:27 am

Such colorful collections and very well organized! Keep it up!
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2018. I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
Image

User avatar
cmasicampo
Posts: 720
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby cmasicampo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:37 am

Great riser display! Love all the colors of the pieces from this line!

Schl0 wrote:Just made some custom risers yesterday to make room for upcoming Spastik and original character pops! Still need to make one more to fit them all!
Image
I’m Chris
IG @cm_funkollector


Image

Image Image

Image Image

Stush
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:10 am
Location: PA

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Stush » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:52 am

Very, very cool! Well done.

User avatar
Brutesquad
Posts: 652
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:19 am
Location: Surface of the Sun, AZ

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Brutesquad » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:26 pm

The Head wrote:My new flocked display in my basement! :D

Image


Looks awesome!..any concerns of basement dust on the flocking? not judging..im an in boxer so just curious for future reference..

User avatar
Schl0
Posts: 951
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 5:53 am
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Schl0 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:41 pm

cmasicampo wrote:Great riser display! Love all the colors of the pieces from this line!

Schl0 wrote:Just made some custom risers yesterday to make room for upcoming Spastik and original character pops! Still need to make one more to fit them all!
Image


Thanks! I couldn’t agree more! Usually color variants are meh, but bring on all of the variants when it comes to these pieces!
-Eric-
ISO: Bob Ross with Palette color proto
IG: @schl0 & @superfunkobros
Image
Image

User avatar
HekterPopAholic
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:44 pm
Location: LBC
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby HekterPopAholic » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:02 pm

The Head wrote:My new flocked display in my basement! :D

Image

Very nice! Make sure to keep the flocked white ones clean :albino:
Hola!!! Me llamo HECTOR
IG: https://www.instagram.com/lbcfunkokings/
Image
___________________________
POP COUNT 987
___________________________
STAR WARS Pops 202
DISNEY Pops 155
MARVEL Pops 116
DC Pops 98
Harry Potter Movie Pops 60
Funko Brand 33
ImageImageImage

User avatar
HekterPopAholic
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:44 pm
Location: LBC
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby HekterPopAholic » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:03 pm

The Head wrote:My new flocked display in my basement! :D

Image

Very nice! Make sure to keep the flocked white ones clean :albino:
Hola!!! Me llamo HECTOR
IG: https://www.instagram.com/lbcfunkokings/
Image
___________________________
POP COUNT 987
___________________________
STAR WARS Pops 202
DISNEY Pops 155
MARVEL Pops 116
DC Pops 98
Harry Potter Movie Pops 60
Funko Brand 33
ImageImageImage

User avatar
The Head
Posts: 2574
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby The Head » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Brutesquad wrote:
The Head wrote:My new flocked display in my basement! :D
Spoiler: show
Image


Looks awesome!..any concerns of basement dust on the flocking? not judging..im an in boxer so just curious for future reference..


Concerns, yes, but no experience with it yet. This display is only a few weeks old so we will see!
ISO: Sheldon Cooper t-shirt variants, Raj Koothrappali, Penny, Leonard Hoffstadter, OG Lando Calrissian, and MANY MORE!

User avatar
anime23
Posts: 1621
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 5:38 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby anime23 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:35 pm

JJLecaros wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:just got these to get started on upping my display.

Image


Very impressive autograph collection JJ ... Congratulations! =D>

thanks have a few more cases to buy for the rest.



What cases are those?
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly Founder of The Nerd Element we be at @thenerdelement

Image Image

User avatar
anime23
Posts: 1621
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 5:38 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby anime23 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:36 pm

The Head wrote:My new flocked display in my basement! :D

Image


That's a cool shelf. Was that just sold at Ikea or something? Way to look at it and see how it would be good for pops. Good job!
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly Founder of The Nerd Element we be at @thenerdelement

Image Image

User avatar
JJLecaros
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:48 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby JJLecaros » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:03 pm

anime23 wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
Very impressive autograph collection JJ ... Congratulations! =D>

thanks have a few more cases to buy for the rest.



What cases are those?

bat displays
Image

User avatar
The Head
Posts: 2574
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby The Head » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:22 am

anime23 wrote:
The Head wrote:My new flocked display in my basement! :D

Image


That's a cool shelf. Was that just sold at Ikea or something? Way to look at it and see how it would be good for pops. Good job!


I think it was at Home Goods or something. My wife actually bought it for me for Xmas. She thought that it would be good to display some Pops when she saw it.
ISO: Sheldon Cooper t-shirt variants, Raj Koothrappali, Penny, Leonard Hoffstadter, OG Lando Calrissian, and MANY MORE!

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 4352
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:11 am

HekterPopAholic wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
HekterPopAholic wrote:That's the only way to display them! Keep up Hailmary25 =D>


Thanks I am severely behind on building the rest of the risers. I have to build four more. I think with new waves of GOT/HP my one Detlfof will be almost full which is crazy to think about.

What do you use to build risers? I think I need to start building some of my own.


if you scroll down there is a user on here that posted plans. I just copied them
https://www.funkofunatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=28313&start=10480
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
anime23
Posts: 1621
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 5:38 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby anime23 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:53 am

JJLecaros wrote:
anime23 wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:thanks have a few more cases to buy for the rest.



What cases are those?

bat displays



Oh wow I didn't know they fit actual box as well. I will have to take a look. How much do they typically run? I never know if I am getting ripped off or not. Michael's usually has coupons but I feel like their prices are inflated to begin with
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly Founder of The Nerd Element we be at @thenerdelement

Image Image

User avatar
anime23
Posts: 1621
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 5:38 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby anime23 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:58 am

The Head wrote:
anime23 wrote:
The Head wrote:My new flocked display in my basement! :D

Image


That's a cool shelf. Was that just sold at Ikea or something? Way to look at it and see how it would be good for pops. Good job!


I think it was at Home Goods or something. My wife actually bought it for me for Xmas. She thought that it would be good to display some Pops when she saw it.



She's a keeper!!!! Really great idea. Looks awesome.
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly Founder of The Nerd Element we be at @thenerdelement

Image Image

Pop_A_Razzi
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:04 am
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Pop_A_Razzi » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:59 pm

chincoteague1 wrote:
Schl0 wrote:I moved my entire Walking Dead collection back into their boxes and stacked on some other shelving. Made some room for my Freddys, Spastik pop collection and my Naruto set! Added some cool lights and it’s good to go!
Image

This is one of the nicest ways to present a collection I have seen. It is truly outstanding. Thank you for taking the photos and sharing them.



well that looks freaking amazing !!!!! wow !!
INSTAGRAM: @Pop.A.Razzi
Image

Pop_A_Razzi
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:04 am
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Pop_A_Razzi » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:01 pm

I cant believe how creative some of you are !! I'm actually flabbergasted by how incredible some of your collections are displayed !!
INSTAGRAM: @Pop.A.Razzi
Image

User avatar
91shawny
Posts: 2225
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:32 pm
Location: Paterson NJ / Vernon, CT

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby 91shawny » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:59 pm

anime23 wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:
anime23 wrote:

What cases are those?

bat displays



Oh wow I didn't know they fit actual box as well. I will have to take a look. How much do they typically run? I never know if I am getting ripped off or not. Michael's usually has coupons but I feel like their prices are inflated to begin with


https://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-b ... 74362.html

Retail is usually 60 so if you can get it for 30 then you are getting a good deal. Sometimes they have coupons that stack on top of the sale price so you can get it for lower but thats once in a blue.
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 928 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Image

Stush
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:10 am
Location: PA

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Stush » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:00 pm

Pop_A_Razzi wrote:I cant believe how creative some of you are !! I'm actually flabbergasted by how incredible some of your collections are displayed !!

Agreed!!!!!

User avatar
JJLecaros
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:48 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby JJLecaros » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:22 pm

anime23 wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:
anime23 wrote:

What cases are those?

bat displays



Oh wow I didn't know they fit actual box as well. I will have to take a look. How much do they typically run? I never know if I am getting ripped off or not. Michael's usually has coupons but I feel like their prices are inflated to begin with

they are $60 but i usual wait till the 50-60% off coupon/sale.thye fit great you just have to remove a thin piece of wood from the lid for them to to be bale to close.
Image

User avatar
anime23
Posts: 1621
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 5:38 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby anime23 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:30 pm

JJLecaros wrote:
anime23 wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:bat displays



Oh wow I didn't know they fit actual box as well. I will have to take a look. How much do they typically run? I never know if I am getting ripped off or not. Michael's usually has coupons but I feel like their prices are inflated to begin with

they are $60 but i usual wait till the 50-60% off coupon/sale.thye fit great you just have to remove a thin piece of wood from the lid for them to to be bale to close.


thanks for the info I am going to go check them out!
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly Founder of The Nerd Element we be at @thenerdelement

Image Image

User avatar
anime23
Posts: 1621
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 5:38 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby anime23 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:34 pm

91shawny wrote:
anime23 wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:bat displays



Oh wow I didn't know they fit actual box as well. I will have to take a look. How much do they typically run? I never know if I am getting ripped off or not. Michael's usually has coupons but I feel like their prices are inflated to begin with


https://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-b ... 74362.html

Retail is usually 60 so if you can get it for 30 then you are getting a good deal. Sometimes they have coupons that stack on top of the sale price so you can get it for lower but thats once in a blue.



Ah and I see they are $30 now. I will go by and take a look. They show in stock in the store I was just at yesterday when I went to pick up DIY Mickey. I will have to make another trip :freddy2: :freddy2:
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly Founder of The Nerd Element we be at @thenerdelement

Image Image

User avatar
JJLecaros
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:48 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby JJLecaros » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:45 pm

anime23 wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:
anime23 wrote:

Oh wow I didn't know they fit actual box as well. I will have to take a look. How much do they typically run? I never know if I am getting ripped off or not. Michael's usually has coupons but I feel like their prices are inflated to begin with

they are $60 but i usual wait till the 50-60% off coupon/sale.thye fit great you just have to remove a thin piece of wood from the lid for them to to be bale to close.


thanks for the info I am going to go check them out!



anytime
Image

User avatar
Jezter
Posts: 4631
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:53 am
Location: West Chester, PA

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Jezter » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:53 am

Ooook, there is a TON of info in here, and although I did look around, I'm hoping someone who has done some recent buying/research can confirm for me. I'm hoping to get a few of the clear acrylic shelves for my two detolfs with my tax return. As of right now I just pop boxes as risers in them, but I was hoping the clear shelves would make the display look a little better. Are the original ones in this thread still the best option for the price, or are there others out there I'm not aware of? I really want to get them, but I also need to maximize how many pops I can fit, which is difficult sometimes considering the different sizes of even the regular ones. I'd looked on Amazon mostly, and prices aren't great, but I have no skill to build my own shelves and pop boxes eventually warp a little, so any help pointing me in the right direction, or if there isn't anything better than previously mentioned, would be appreciated. :D
Thanks!!
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 470
Dorbz: 32
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Pop Needs- Original Logan, Unmasked Wolverine, Nick Fury, 12th Doctor Space Suit, Twisty Freddy, Ghost Rider Freddy, any Phoenix Pop, Chase Green Goblin, Laser Gun Freddy
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 4352
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:04 am

Jezter wrote:Ooook, there is a TON of info in here, and although I did look around, I'm hoping someone who has done some recent buying/research can confirm for me. I'm hoping to get a few of the clear acrylic shelves for my two detolfs with my tax return. As of right now I just pop boxes as risers in them, but I was hoping the clear shelves would make the display look a little better. Are the original ones in this thread still the best option for the price, or are there others out there I'm not aware of? I really want to get them, but I also need to maximize how many pops I can fit, which is difficult sometimes considering the different sizes of even the regular ones. I'd looked on Amazon mostly, and prices aren't great, but I have no skill to build my own shelves and pop boxes eventually warp a little, so any help pointing me in the right direction, or if there isn't anything better than previously mentioned, would be appreciated. :D
Thanks!!


it is basically what you have seen. Clear plastic ones cost money especially if you want ones that will maximize the pops you can fit. I am not very handy but I decided it was worth building my own even with purchase of tools and supplies. Think times 8 when buying the acrylic ones.

Mine are wood though and not want you want. Sorry not more helpful but I have looked everywhere and hated all prices for the clear ones.
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Schl0
Posts: 951
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 5:53 am
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Schl0 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:17 am

Pop_A_Razzi wrote:
chincoteague1 wrote:
Schl0 wrote:I moved my entire Walking Dead collection back into their boxes and stacked on some other shelving. Made some room for my Freddys, Spastik pop collection and my Naruto set! Added some cool lights and it’s good to go!
Image

This is one of the nicest ways to present a collection I have seen. It is truly outstanding. Thank you for taking the photos and sharing them.



well that looks freaking amazing !!!!! wow !!


Thanks! Unfortunately due to the sheer size of those lines now I’ve had to move them to other displays. Freddys are taking up two shelves now and my Spastik and Original character pops are on their own huge shelf lol
-Eric-
ISO: Bob Ross with Palette color proto
IG: @schl0 & @superfunkobros
Image
Image

User avatar
PhoenixForce
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 am
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:24 am

thejosh2010 wrote:
AlexFunkoPop wrote:Here is my stuff.... Partially only.. :)



Very cool collection Alex \:D/



Oooooh that Golden Freddy is pretty :love4:
Image
Image
Image
Image

Hey, I'm JASON FOLLOW ME on IG/Twitter: @jpg_pr
[-o< PPG Collection Want List: https://tinyurl.com/y9q2mrml

User avatar
PhoenixForce
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 am
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:25 am

anime23 wrote:
The Head wrote:
anime23 wrote:
That's a cool shelf. Was that just sold at Ikea or something? Way to look at it and see how it would be good for pops. Good job!


I think it was at Home Goods or something. My wife actually bought it for me for Xmas. She thought that it would be good to display some Pops when she saw it.



She's a keeper!!!! Really great idea. Looks awesome.


This is really a great shelf. Love all the flocked items together too. Nicely done!! \:D/
Image
Image
Image
Image

Hey, I'm JASON FOLLOW ME on IG/Twitter: @jpg_pr
[-o< PPG Collection Want List: https://tinyurl.com/y9q2mrml

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 4352
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:57 am

anime23 wrote:
The Head wrote:
anime23 wrote:
That's a cool shelf. Was that just sold at Ikea or something? Way to look at it and see how it would be good for pops. Good job!


I think it was at Home Goods or something. My wife actually bought it for me for Xmas. She thought that it would be good to display some Pops when she saw it.



She's a keeper!!!! Really great idea. Looks awesome.


You need flocked sirius!
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alleycat, Baidu [Spider], BillyLouis, GuruGuy128, Mr Yac, Remix, TheLastAnimator, zwahelian