Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
Funal Funktasy
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:42 pm
Location: UK

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Funal Funktasy » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:59 am

nightbodega wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:Thanks for the lovely feedback, fellow funatics! Here’s my Deadpool pops. I’ve been working my way through his comic book back catalogue on Unlimited recently. Yes, I am old enough to be more mature than this.

Image


How are those discs the pops are standing on, attached to the wall?


Pixie dust and wishes ;-)

(Well, a strip of sticky stuff attached to the back. But same difference.)
Collecting since: Dec 2018
Main series: Harry Potter, Disney, MCU, LOTR, Movies
Looking to start collecting when I win the lottery: Pulp Fiction, Stan Lee MCU appearances, Haunted Mansion, The Hobbit.

Funko collection: Around 700; mostly Pops!

ISO: HP creatures 3 pack, GITD Balrog, Stonekeeper (MCU),

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby nightbodega » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:38 pm

Funal Funktasy wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:Thanks for the lovely feedback, fellow funatics! Here’s my Deadpool pops. I’ve been working my way through his comic book back catalogue on Unlimited recently. Yes, I am old enough to be more mature than this.

Image


How are those discs the pops are standing on, attached to the wall?


Pixie dust and wishes ;-)

(Well, a strip of sticky stuff attached to the back. But same difference.)


Almost believed that pixie dust. lol Thanks for the info.

User avatar
Funal Funktasy
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:42 pm
Location: UK

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Funal Funktasy » Sat May 02, 2020 11:09 am

nightbodega wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
How are those discs the pops are standing on, attached to the wall?


Pixie dust and wishes ;-)

(Well, a strip of sticky stuff attached to the back. But same difference.)


Almost believed that pixie dust. lol Thanks for the info.


No problem.

You can see from this pic that there is a back piece which gets hidden when a Pop is on it:

Image
Collecting since: Dec 2018
Main series: Harry Potter, Disney, MCU, LOTR, Movies
Looking to start collecting when I win the lottery: Pulp Fiction, Stan Lee MCU appearances, Haunted Mansion, The Hobbit.

Funko collection: Around 700; mostly Pops!

ISO: HP creatures 3 pack, GITD Balrog, Stonekeeper (MCU),

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby InternationalPopper » Sat May 02, 2020 11:17 am

Funal Funktasy wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
Pixie dust and wishes ;-)

(Well, a strip of sticky stuff attached to the back. But same difference.)


Almost believed that pixie dust. lol Thanks for the info.


No problem.

You can see from this pic that there is a back piece which gets hidden when a Pop is on it:

Image

Well thought out =D> =D> =D>
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
Funal Funktasy
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:42 pm
Location: UK

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Funal Funktasy » Sat May 02, 2020 6:45 pm

InternationalPopper wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Almost believed that pixie dust. lol Thanks for the info.


No problem.

You can see from this pic that there is a back piece which gets hidden when a Pop is on it:

Image

Well thought out =D> =D> =D>


Yeah, they’re smart and a godsend when you haven’t otherwise got the space for a collection. Pricey, though. Wide angle of the Marvel wall that the explanatory snippet was taken from:

Image

(For reference, Agent Anti-Venom is in the middle at the bottom)
Collecting since: Dec 2018
Main series: Harry Potter, Disney, MCU, LOTR, Movies
Looking to start collecting when I win the lottery: Pulp Fiction, Stan Lee MCU appearances, Haunted Mansion, The Hobbit.

Funko collection: Around 700; mostly Pops!

ISO: HP creatures 3 pack, GITD Balrog, Stonekeeper (MCU),

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby InternationalPopper » Sat May 02, 2020 7:29 pm

Funal Funktasy wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
No problem.

You can see from this pic that there is a back piece which gets hidden when a Pop is on it:

Image

Well thought out =D> =D> =D>


Yeah, they’re smart and a godsend when you haven’t otherwise got the space for a collection. Pricey, though. Wide angle of the Marvel wall that the explanatory snippet was taken from:

Image

(For reference, Agent Anti-Venom is in the middle at the bottom)


Love it =D> =D> =D>
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby nightbodega » Sat May 02, 2020 7:58 pm

Funal Funktasy wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
Pixie dust and wishes ;-)

(Well, a strip of sticky stuff attached to the back. But same difference.)


Almost believed that pixie dust. lol Thanks for the info.


No problem.

You can see from this pic that there is a back piece which gets hidden when a Pop is on it:

Image


That's brilliant. Where did you get those stands. I'm guessing they were meant for something like to hang something.

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby nightbodega » Sat May 02, 2020 8:08 pm

Funal Funktasy wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
No problem.

You can see from this pic that there is a back piece which gets hidden when a Pop is on it:

Image

Well thought out =D> =D> =D>


Yeah, they’re smart and a godsend when you haven’t otherwise got the space for a collection. Pricey, though. Wide angle of the Marvel wall that the explanatory snippet was taken from:

Image

(For reference, Agent Anti-Venom is in the middle at the bottom)


Do you have a problem with them falling? For instance if someone slams a door to the room.

digithor
Posts: 4638
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby digithor » Sun May 03, 2020 1:30 am

nightbodega wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:Well thought out =D> =D> =D>


Yeah, they’re smart and a godsend when you haven’t otherwise got the space for a collection. Pricey, though. Wide angle of the Marvel wall that the explanatory snippet was taken from:


(For reference, Agent Anti-Venom is in the middle at the bottom)


Do you have a problem with them falling? For instance if someone slams a door to the room.


That makes me wonder also after seeing that setup.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby nightbodega » Sun May 03, 2020 2:23 am

digithor wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
Yeah, they’re smart and a godsend when you haven’t otherwise got the space for a collection. Pricey, though. Wide angle of the Marvel wall that the explanatory snippet was taken from:


(For reference, Agent Anti-Venom is in the middle at the bottom)


Do you have a problem with them falling? For instance if someone slams a door to the room.


That makes me wonder also after seeing that setup.


Since there are a few earthquakes where I live, those things would be falling.

User avatar
Funal Funktasy
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:42 pm
Location: UK

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Funal Funktasy » Sun May 03, 2020 9:56 am

nightbodega wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:Well thought out =D> =D> =D>


Yeah, they’re smart and a godsend when you haven’t otherwise got the space for a collection. Pricey, though. Wide angle of the Marvel wall that the explanatory snippet was taken from:

Image

(For reference, Agent Anti-Venom is in the middle at the bottom)


Do you have a problem with them falling? For instance if someone slams a door to the room.


Nope, not really. As I’ve said elsewhere, the really heavy ones (e.g. Cull Obsidian) have to be shifted reasonably regularly and the poorly-designed ones whose heads are too heavy/front loaded (e.g. Ghost from Ant-Man) need a bit of strategic blu-tack. Only real danger to them is to the lower ones and my idiot dog’s waggy tail.
Collecting since: Dec 2018
Main series: Harry Potter, Disney, MCU, LOTR, Movies
Looking to start collecting when I win the lottery: Pulp Fiction, Stan Lee MCU appearances, Haunted Mansion, The Hobbit.

Funko collection: Around 700; mostly Pops!

ISO: HP creatures 3 pack, GITD Balrog, Stonekeeper (MCU),

User avatar
Funal Funktasy
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:42 pm
Location: UK

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Funal Funktasy » Sun May 03, 2020 9:57 am

nightbodega wrote:
digithor wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Do you have a problem with them falling? For instance if someone slams a door to the room.


That makes me wonder also after seeing that setup.


Since there are a few earthquakes where I live, those things would be falling.


Not many earthquakes in Suffolk, mate. lol
Collecting since: Dec 2018
Main series: Harry Potter, Disney, MCU, LOTR, Movies
Looking to start collecting when I win the lottery: Pulp Fiction, Stan Lee MCU appearances, Haunted Mansion, The Hobbit.

Funko collection: Around 700; mostly Pops!

ISO: HP creatures 3 pack, GITD Balrog, Stonekeeper (MCU),

User avatar
Funal Funktasy
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:42 pm
Location: UK

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Funal Funktasy » Sun May 03, 2020 11:39 am

Double post
Collecting since: Dec 2018
Main series: Harry Potter, Disney, MCU, LOTR, Movies
Looking to start collecting when I win the lottery: Pulp Fiction, Stan Lee MCU appearances, Haunted Mansion, The Hobbit.

Funko collection: Around 700; mostly Pops!

ISO: HP creatures 3 pack, GITD Balrog, Stonekeeper (MCU),

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby nightbodega » Sun May 03, 2020 8:13 pm

Funal Funktasy wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
Yeah, they’re smart and a godsend when you haven’t otherwise got the space for a collection. Pricey, though. Wide angle of the Marvel wall that the explanatory snippet was taken from:

Image

(For reference, Agent Anti-Venom is in the middle at the bottom)


Do you have a problem with them falling? For instance if someone slams a door to the room.


Nope, not really. As I’ve said elsewhere, the really heavy ones (e.g. Cull Obsidian) have to be shifted reasonably regularly and the poorly-designed ones whose heads are too heavy/front loaded (e.g. Ghost from Ant-Man) need a bit of strategic blu-tack. Only real danger to them is to the lower ones and my idiot dog’s waggy tail.


That's right. I do remember you saying you didn't have an issue with the pops falling. Curious, why did you go with that design on the wall. Wouldn't more fit if you went in a straight line?

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby nightbodega » Sun May 03, 2020 8:14 pm

Funal Funktasy wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
digithor wrote:
That makes me wonder also after seeing that setup.


Since there are a few earthquakes where I live, those things would be falling.


Not many earthquakes in Suffolk, mate. lol


Unfortunately, I do have that issue. Luckily, I know not to put things that break at the front of a shelf.

User avatar
Funal Funktasy
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:42 pm
Location: UK

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Funal Funktasy » Sun May 03, 2020 9:35 pm

nightbodega wrote:That's right. I do remember you saying you didn't have an issue with the pops falling. Curious, why did you go with that design on the wall. Wouldn't more fit if you went in a straight line?


Two reasons, really. 1) When we put the first few up in a circle around one of the shelves, I genuinely never expected that I’d end up with over 700 pops in a year and a half and space would be a problem.

And 2) it looks pretty. :blush:
Collecting since: Dec 2018
Main series: Harry Potter, Disney, MCU, LOTR, Movies
Looking to start collecting when I win the lottery: Pulp Fiction, Stan Lee MCU appearances, Haunted Mansion, The Hobbit.

Funko collection: Around 700; mostly Pops!

ISO: HP creatures 3 pack, GITD Balrog, Stonekeeper (MCU),

digithor
Posts: 4638
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby digithor » Mon May 04, 2020 1:15 am

Funal Funktasy wrote:
nightbodega wrote:That's right. I do remember you saying you didn't have an issue with the pops falling. Curious, why did you go with that design on the wall. Wouldn't more fit if you went in a straight line?


Two reasons, really. 1) When we put the first few up in a circle around one of the shelves, I genuinely never expected that I’d end up with over 700 pops in a year and a half and space would be a problem.

And 2) it looks pretty. :blush:


"never expected to end up with over 700 pops" I think we've all had that thought and then poof look what happens almost overnight it seems. lol
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby InternationalPopper » Mon May 04, 2020 12:50 pm

digithor wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
nightbodega wrote:That's right. I do remember you saying you didn't have an issue with the pops falling. Curious, why did you go with that design on the wall. Wouldn't more fit if you went in a straight line?


Two reasons, really. 1) When we put the first few up in a circle around one of the shelves, I genuinely never expected that I’d end up with over 700 pops in a year and a half and space would be a problem.

And 2) it looks pretty. :blush:


"never expected to end up with over 700 pops" I think we've all had that thought and then poof look what happens almost overnight it seems. lol

lol lol lol
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby nightbodega » Mon May 04, 2020 7:39 pm

Funal Funktasy wrote:
nightbodega wrote:That's right. I do remember you saying you didn't have an issue with the pops falling. Curious, why did you go with that design on the wall. Wouldn't more fit if you went in a straight line?


Two reasons, really. 1) When we put the first few up in a circle around one of the shelves, I genuinely never expected that I’d end up with over 700 pops in a year and a half and space would be a problem.

And 2) it looks pretty. :blush:


No one expects that their collection will increase that much. I see you point now. It does look great.

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby nightbodega » Mon May 04, 2020 7:41 pm

digithor wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
nightbodega wrote:That's right. I do remember you saying you didn't have an issue with the pops falling. Curious, why did you go with that design on the wall. Wouldn't more fit if you went in a straight line?


Two reasons, really. 1) When we put the first few up in a circle around one of the shelves, I genuinely never expected that I’d end up with over 700 pops in a year and a half and space would be a problem.

And 2) it looks pretty. :blush:


"never expected to end up with over 700 pops" I think we've all had that thought and then poof look what happens almost overnight it seems. lol


I try not to think about how much I have spent. So I don't count my pops.

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 5895
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby hailmary25 » Tue May 05, 2020 1:08 pm

SpaceDude wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:with yesterday #funkophotoaday theme being #shelfie and being home I knocked out unboxing all my pops (non-signed ones).

Case behind me on the right is all Harry Potter, the middle is mostly anime with a few miscellaneous and the one of the left is Doctor Who, Game of thrones and Lord of the Rings.



Very awesome collection! Looks great! Love how each display case is different themed!!


Thanks ordered some new lights to put it. Hoping it will look even better.
Image
Signed Pops:74
MM: 116
Pops :118
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Funimation Hei
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
Image

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2502
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby jjb11590 » Tue May 05, 2020 5:49 pm

Funal Funktasy wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
Pixie dust and wishes ;-)

(Well, a strip of sticky stuff attached to the back. But same difference.)


Almost believed that pixie dust. lol Thanks for the info.


No problem.

You can see from this pic that there is a back piece which gets hidden when a Pop is on it:

Image


That's seriously genius!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2502
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby jjb11590 » Tue May 05, 2020 5:50 pm

Karubin wrote:I sorted some of my Pops on my shelves and put more OOB pops on there.

Image
Image


Dope setup!
What's your fav piece there?
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 842
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby SpaceDude » Tue May 05, 2020 7:40 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:


Very awesome collection! Looks great! Love how each display case is different themed!!


Thanks ordered some new lights to put it. Hoping it will look even better.


Of course, oh it will look great with new lights!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Image ImageImage ImageImage Image

User avatar
Karubin
Posts: 743
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:41 pm
Location: Alhambra, CA
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Karubin » Wed May 06, 2020 5:46 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
Karubin wrote:I sorted some of my Pops on my shelves and put more OOB pops on there.

Image
Image


Dope setup!
What's your fav piece there?


Thank you! :freddy2:
It is hard to say a favorite piece!! I love them all. If I really have to choose one, it is the Social Media Freddy that I won from game stream!!
ImageImage ImageImage

IG: karubin_funko
Twitter: Karubin_funko

Main Line: DBZ, MHA, Naruto, NBA, Anime, Kingdom Hearts, and Overwatch
Sub Line: Freddy Funko, Pop Asia, Marvel, DC, and etc.
Pop!: 1,500+
Dorbz: 150+
ISO: Metallic Dumbo SDCC


Funko events attended FUNday 2019: Team Loko Moko, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 5895
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby hailmary25 » Sat May 09, 2020 5:14 pm

Added some lights to my Detolf shelves

Image

Image
Image
Signed Pops:74
MM: 116
Pops :118
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Funimation Hei
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
Image

digithor
Posts: 4638
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby digithor » Sun May 10, 2020 12:53 am

hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves


Lights are usually a good addition, some of those look like they are stuffed in there pretty good.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 5895
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby hailmary25 » Sun May 10, 2020 11:34 am

digithor wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves


Lights are usually a good addition, some of those look like they are stuffed in there pretty good.


Ideally I would only put 5 on each level of the riser but with how many I own and new waves always coming out I try to get 6 on a level where I can.

With most Anime it's tough to even get 5 on a shelf.
Image
Signed Pops:74
MM: 116
Pops :118
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Funimation Hei
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
Image

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 2947
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Boymom4 » Sun May 10, 2020 4:44 pm

hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves

Image

Image


Beautiful...love the setup with the lights :)

User avatar
Picmahweji
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:00 am

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Picmahweji » Sun May 10, 2020 8:29 pm

love the way a full detolf looks!

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun May 10, 2020 10:07 pm

hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves

Image

Image


Love the lights. Be careful they don't create heat and melt your pops. Did that once and the lights partially melted some hard stacks. Luckily no damage to the pops.

digithor
Posts: 4638
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby digithor » Mon May 11, 2020 1:09 am

hailmary25 wrote:
digithor wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves


Lights are usually a good addition, some of those look like they are stuffed in there pretty good.


Ideally I would only put 5 on each level of the riser but with how many I own and new waves always coming out I try to get 6 on a level where I can.

With most Anime it's tough to even get 5 on a shelf.


It looks like it, some of those ones in their outfits don't make it easy. Reminds me of Hellboy chase trying to break out of the top of the box.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
TheStephil
Posts: 4859
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Location: Northern CA
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby TheStephil » Mon May 11, 2020 12:08 pm

hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves

Image

Image


Love this setup, looks fantastic.
Hi, I’m Steph.
Image
Image

Image

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby nightbodega » Mon May 11, 2020 10:18 pm

hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves

Image

Image


Love the light setup. Are those lights the battery ones?

User avatar
chincoteague1
Posts: 2662
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:43 am
Location: California

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby chincoteague1 » Tue May 12, 2020 12:31 pm

hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves

Image

Image


It looks great. Congratulations.

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed May 13, 2020 12:35 pm

TheStephil wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves

Image

Image


Love this setup, looks fantastic.


Totally agree, what a difference a little light makes :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 5895
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby hailmary25 » Wed May 13, 2020 5:54 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves

Image

Image


Love the lights. Be careful they don't create heat and melt your pops. Did that once and the lights partially melted some hard stacks. Luckily no damage to the pops.


They dont make much heat

TheStephil wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves

Spoiler: show
Image

Image


Love this setup, looks fantastic.

Thank you

nightbodega wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves

Image

Image


Love the light setup. Are those lights the battery ones?


Yes they are
Image
Signed Pops:74
MM: 116
Pops :118
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Funimation Hei
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
Image

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby nightbodega » Wed May 13, 2020 9:48 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves

Image

Image


Love the lights. Be careful they don't create heat and melt your pops. Did that once and the lights partially melted some hard stacks. Luckily no damage to the pops.


They dont make much heat

TheStephil wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves

Spoiler: show
Image

Image


Love this setup, looks fantastic.

Thank you

nightbodega wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Added some lights to my Detolf shelves

Image

Image


Love the light setup. Are those lights the battery ones?


Yes they are


Sweet. Wait, do you have an arsenal of Nerf guns next to that shelf?

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 5895
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby hailmary25 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:34 am

nightbodega wrote:


Sweet. Wait, do you have an arsenal of Nerf guns next to that shelf?


My kids arsenal but yes!
Image
Signed Pops:74
MM: 116
Pops :118
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Funimation Hei
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
Image

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2502
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby jjb11590 » Thu May 14, 2020 5:06 pm

Karubin wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
Karubin wrote:I sorted some of my Pops on my shelves and put more OOB pops on there.

Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image


Dope setup!
What's your fav piece there?


Thank you! :freddy2:
It is hard to say a favorite piece!! I love them all. If I really have to choose one, it is the Social Media Freddy that I won from game stream!!


Niiiice! Congrats!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: renardchua, SoVeryAverageMe