The Penguin: Score!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
edorice
Hall of Fame Class of 2015

The Penguin: Score!

Postby edorice » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:27 am

I just found and bought a "Buy Now" Penguin Pop for $9, total price $13.88 with shipping. I was hoping to find someone selling it that didn't realize how rare it has become. For a week of trying to be good I ended up buying a Green Lantern Chase (not a villain, but couldn't pass it up) from Barnes & Noble in store, a Sinestro Chase from Ebay, and now Penguin. i'll be good for the rest of the weekend. :bounce:

edorice

Re: The Penguin: Score!

Postby edorice » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:32 am

Same seller: gogohobby is selling The Riddler for nine bucks.

CJEscandell

Postby CJEscandell » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Maybe I'm just taking Penguin and Riddler for granted since they're so common down here in Miami, but that is a great price! Good catch!
From this:

To this:

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:57 pm

CJEscandell wrote:Maybe I'm just taking Penguin and Riddler for granted since they're so common down here in Miami, but that is a great price! Good catch!

I see your point. Every time I've been to Miami, the streets are sloppy with penguins. I feel so under-dressed. ;-)

Nice scores, Edo!!! =D>

Craig here......

icemanfan44
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby icemanfan44 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:13 pm

edorice wrote:I just found and bought a "Buy Now" Penguin Pop for $9, total price $13.88 with shipping. I was hoping to find someone selling it that didn't realize how rare it has become. For a week of trying to be good I ended up buying a Green Lantern Chase (not a villain, but couldn't pass it up) from Barnes & Noble in store, a Sinestro Chase from Ebay, and now Penguin. i'll be good for the rest of the weekend. :bounce:

congrats. I got the Riddler buy offering $5 plus shipping. He accepted. Came to $11 :D

They Call me Bear!
COTM 5/12

edorice

Postby edorice » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:42 am

CJEscandell wrote:Maybe I'm just taking Penguin and Riddler for granted since they're so common down here in Miami, but that is a great price! Good catch!

I haven't seen a single Penguin in the wild. I hope the paint job is good. I was disappointed with The Riddler that I got from Gemini.

nurseohio

Postby nurseohio » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:34 pm

](*,) chase batman series for cheap... jealousy

Return to “Pop!”