Anyone Need Some Pop!?!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
The Blot

Anyone Need Some Pop!?!

Postby The Blot » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 pm

I went to my former local comic book shop and found a ton of Pop! and Wobblers for sale...too many to list. They had 2 Thor Movie Pops, 2 Red Skull Pops and both the Snow Miser and Heat Miser. They were all $9.99 each. They also had a brown SDCC 2008 exclusive Wolverine Wobbler for around $15.

I know a bunch of people are looking for these and I'd be happy to pick them up for anyone...just shoot me a PM! It'd just be my cost (retail + tax + shipping).

Blot

FunkoNewb
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Anyone Need Some Pop!?!

Postby FunkoNewb » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:26 am

I know you said to many to list, but what other wobblers did they have? Any old retro Avengers? Thor and cap? Any other x men?
Mike, ISO Freddy Spider-Man wobbler proto and Green GITD Infredible Hulk wobbler.
IG: mikemcc83

jlcall3

Re: Anyone Need Some Pop!?!

Postby jlcall3 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:47 am

pm sent
"These are not the POP! you are looking for..."

Family of 7 that are Disney/Funko-holics

Wanted POP!:
A Few Various New POP!

dotpattern

Postby dotpattern » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:46 am

PM sent. Thanks!
a l e c

Reverend
HoF 2013 & CotY
HoF 2013 & CotY

Postby Reverend » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:03 am

The Blot wrote:I went to my former local comic book shop and found a ton of Pop! and Wobblers for sale...too many to list. They had 2 Thor Movie Pops, 2 Red Skull Pops and both the Snow Miser and Heat Miser. They were all $9.99 each. They also had a brown SDCC 2008 exclusive Wolverine Wobbler for around $15.

I know a bunch of people are looking for these and I'd be happy to pick them up for anyone...just shoot me a PM! It'd just be my cost (retail + tax + shipping).

Blot

Hey just curious, is this comic book store on 59 or it's another one. I would like to go to it when I'm in town. There are three places I go in Houston I would like to add a fourth.
ISO Pop Spastik Tiki protos, ALL OF THEM!

REAL MEN DON'T KEEP SCORE!

SELL OUTS NEED TO RESTOCK SO THEY CAN SELL OUT AGAIN! :mir1:

Pot meet KETTLE

Brian@Funko wrote:GO boxless..it is more fun!

My mom named me Jacob/Unfortunately that's not all I get called
Haters going to hate so let the cry babies cry!

The Blot

Postby The Blot » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:52 pm

dotpattern wrote:PM sent. Thanks!

All PMs answered...I didn't get yours dotpattern! Hit me up again.

The Blot

Postby The Blot » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:53 pm

FunkoNewb wrote:I know you said to many to list, but what other wobblers did they have? Any old retro Avengers? Thor and cap? Any other x men?

They def did but I can't remember off the top of my head...knew I should have taken some pics with my phone. I know they definitely had a Vision. I'll look when I go back later this week to help some peeps out.

The Blot

Postby The Blot » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Reverend wrote:
The Blot wrote:I went to my former local comic book shop and found a ton of Pop! and Wobblers for sale...too many to list. They had 2 Thor Movie Pops, 2 Red Skull Pops and both the Snow Miser and Heat Miser. They were all $9.99 each. They also had a brown SDCC 2008 exclusive Wolverine Wobbler for around $15.

Blot

Hey just curious, is this comic book store on 59 or it's another one. I would like to go to it when I'm in town. There are three places I go in Houston I would like to add a fourth.

It is! 59 and Kirby...they have a great Funko Wobbler selection, including some larger wobblers. Let me know the next time you're in town!

FunkoNewb
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Anyone Need Some Pop!?!

Postby FunkoNewb » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Thanks blot. I have the vision but not cap and Thor. I've only seen them around $15 each plus shipping. Well I have seen a few cheaper caps.
Mike, ISO Freddy Spider-Man wobbler proto and Green GITD Infredible Hulk wobbler.
IG: mikemcc83

Reverend
HoF 2013 & CotY
HoF 2013 & CotY

Postby Reverend » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:24 pm

The Blot wrote:
Reverend wrote:

Blot

It is! 59 and Kirby...they have a great Funko Wobbler selection, including some larger wobblers. Let me know the next time you're in town!
Cool I will maybe you can meet Robert1313 cool guy. He lives in sugarland. Not sure when I will be there next but I go a couple a times a year. Try Sigs Lagoon a very cool guy but I think he has only older stuff and a place in the Montros area I think it called Doomys I don't remember the name for sure but not funko, it designer vinyl.
ISO Pop Spastik Tiki protos, ALL OF THEM!

REAL MEN DON'T KEEP SCORE!

SELL OUTS NEED TO RESTOCK SO THEY CAN SELL OUT AGAIN! :mir1:

Pot meet KETTLE

Brian@Funko wrote:GO boxless..it is more fun!

My mom named me Jacob/Unfortunately that's not all I get called
Haters going to hate so let the cry babies cry!

dotpattern

Postby dotpattern » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:10 am

The Blot wrote:
dotpattern wrote:PM sent. Thanks!

All PMs answered...I didn't get yours dotpattern! Hit me up again.

Must'a messed the first one. New PM on the way. #TY
a l e c

Return to “Pop!”