Just wondering...

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
malmoore

Just wondering...

Postby malmoore » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:11 am

Hey guys ive been wondering about this for quite some time but does anyone know how many of the pop glow in the darks are made for each piece, ive heard that boo berry glow is only 24 made and was wondering how many were made for the other glows. I have Jason voorhees glow and michael myers glow and a mike w. glow and i thought they were 480 made but not really sure except for the mike w. because it says 480 on the box lol

JoshRJV77

Just wondering...

Postby JoshRJV77 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:17 am

Mike was an exclusive so there's the set number of 480, but for the other chase I believe the numbers are based on the numbers of regular versions produced! However correct me if I'm wrong! Lol
Have a Funko-tastic day!! :)

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Re: Just wondering...

Postby funkystark » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:26 am

Josh got it right Boo Berry was a special chase that came with last years Pre Buy, Mike was a SDCC piece limited to 480 pieces.

Your regular chase is based on a case sale method, the more that get made and sold in regular edition the more chase pieces they are. 1 chase per master case.

Return to “Pop!”