We need new KISS Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
jake1977jr

We need new KISS Pops!

Postby jake1977jr » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:11 am

I don't know if any of you are KISS fans,but I am.They are my favorite band of all time,which is why I love the KISS Pops that came out.I have all four,but don't have any of the chases.How cool is that Gene Simmons one with the tongue?Pretty frikkin cool if you ask me.But now I would like to see some new ones with different costumes.Back in the 70's when they wore makeup,they had different costumes each year from 1974 to 1982 when they decided to take the makeup off.But there's mainly only 3 years that I would like to see,with two of those years running together.I would like to see their 1977 Love Gun outfits which are in the first picture.And the ones I would really like to have are the 1979 Dynasty tour outfits,which will be in the second pic.The third year being 1980,didn't change too much other than the fact that Peter Criss left the band and Eric Carr joined as The Foxx.Gene & Ace's had minor tweaks,and Paul's changed the most.I think they could do the 1979 ones of the four original members,and make 1980 Eric Carr an exclusive figure.Also,their guitars were pretty awesome in 1979 too,Gene had the Ax bass,Paul had the broken mirror looking guitar,and Ace had a Les Paul guitar that had streaming lights in it.How cool would it be to have an Ace Pop with a light up guitar.I don't know about you,but I think it would be pretty sweet,and a first for Funko as far as I know.So I hope Brian reads this and maybe considers doing more Kiss Pops because I would love to have them.Okay,I'm done writing a book now.Later Taters!!! :D

Robobopinop

Re: We need new KISS Pops!

Postby Robobopinop » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:03 am

+1 ! I would buy ALL of these in a heartbeat,especially the Fox one

batmanfunatic92

Postby batmanfunatic92 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 am

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing some of the colored kiss costumes. :)

FunkoNewb
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby FunkoNewb » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:07 am

You can buy the Hello Kitty version of Kiss coming soon... LOL
Mike, ISO Freddy Spider-Man wobbler proto and Green GITD Infredible Hulk wobbler.
IG: mikemcc83

killthemusic4

Postby killthemusic4 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:34 pm

I agree there needs to at least be a Eric Carr pop
Looking for any rankin bass, gm monsters, and sleestak protos

Tony Hicks

Cal78

Postby Cal78 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:24 pm

More Kiss pops are fine by me, as long as they don't make them, when kiss was out of costume.
Hi I'm Paul
WANTED
Flash
Leatherface Chase
Any Thing Yukon Cornelius Pop Related.

KISSINWPG

Postby KISSINWPG » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:46 pm

I am a BIG KISS FAN Also, and it would be great to see them with Eric Carr and have them with out guitars and in suits (Dressed to Kill album) and or for the 40th KISS aniversary next year, All of the KISS members (Demon, Star Child, Space Man, Cat Man, Fox, Ankh and maybe KISS Without makeup)

Return to “Pop!”