Comic Con 2012 Pops Question

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Cal78

Comic Con 2012 Pops Question

Postby Cal78 » Fri May 18, 2012 12:33 am

I remember this Quote from Last Year
We will be unleashing 2-9″ Pop! A metallic Buzz and a metallic Maleficent! In addition we will have a 4 other very cool regular Pop! exclusives for Disney/Pixar and 18 other Pop! Exclusives from DC Comics, Marvel, Star Wars, and General Mills at our booth.” ~mentions Brian Mariotti

The Thing is I Dont Collect the Marvel and Star Wars Pops, except for the Custom Iron Man, so do you think that Brian or Funko would Be releasing a Breakdown of the Pops per License this Year as we get closer to Comic con, so we know how many for each License, will be buying all the Pops just not Star wars and Marvel, also its easier to figure out how Much i need to bring to Buy them.
Hi I'm Paul
WANTED
Flash
Leatherface Chase
Any Thing Yukon Cornelius Pop Related.

tjbhab
Hall of Fame Class of 2013
Hall of Fame Class of 2013

Re: Comic Con 2012 Pops Question

Postby tjbhab » Fri May 18, 2012 12:37 am

If it is anything like last year he will post a teaser either this month or next for us to try and figure out what the CC exclusives will be. Then after a week or so he will announce every item that will be sold at the con.
I'm Todd
COTM 10/12

Wobbler Wish List: Metallic Blue and Purple w/Black Crown Tux Wobbler Freddy.

Cal78

Postby Cal78 » Fri May 18, 2012 12:42 am

thanks, dont really need to Know what they are, as ill be buying them anyway, just need a note of Like, "There will Be 4 disney, 2 General Mills, and 5 Dc Pops" Just Enough Info so ill Know what Ill Be Spending
Hi I'm Paul
WANTED
Flash
Leatherface Chase
Any Thing Yukon Cornelius Pop Related.

mindblowin02
Hall of Fame Class of 2012
Hall of Fame Class of 2012

Postby mindblowin02 » Fri May 18, 2012 4:41 am

Yes

Return to “Pop!”