Pop Vinyl Displaying

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
MasterKenobi

Pop Vinyl Displaying

Postby MasterKenobi » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:45 pm

I am an English professor and like to keep my office as eclectic as possible. I have a large table behind my desk and I got to thinking I should display my Pop Vinyls there! But I need some kind of shelving unit to sit on the table that has a lot of shelves so I can get all these bad boys I just bought displayed properly. Between Vinylmations and Pop Vinyls this week, I think I might have broke a grand. LOL! Does anybody have any good suggestions? Oh and if there is a cure for these things, I might be addicted.

HiMyNameIsSean
HoF 2018 & CotM
HoF 2018 & CotM

Re: Pop Vinyl Displaying

Postby HiMyNameIsSean » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:51 pm

I would suggest building some shelves, I actually just made some recently to be custom and exact to Pop! toys, and everything ( wood, box of nails, wood glue, sandpaper, etc ) came out to be around $80. Thats to hold over 100 toys keep in mind.
So if you went that way, and since its for an office and smaller area you could probably get away with it being even cheaper.
If you don't want to build, Ikea probably has some good shelving units you could use.
Hope this helps!
Hi My Name Is Sean!

Return to “Pop!”