How about some looney tunes pop!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Re: Looney Tunes Torture

Postby valorandvellum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:00 pm

JJLecaros wrote:
valorandvellum wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:

sat i was like 130, and sunday further back

That seems a little odd. If it was LE 850 they should have had 212 per day or so. I can't imagine they would have allowed 82 ADA in before you?

sorry 230

Oh. Now the numbers are adding up. lol At least you were able to get some of the good exclusives though!
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:05 pm

valorandvellum wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:
valorandvellum wrote:
That seems a little odd. If it was LE 850 they should have had 212 per day or so. I can't imagine they would have allowed 82 ADA in before you?

sorry 230

Oh. Now the numbers are adding up. lol At least you were able to get some of the good exclusives though!

I asked a few people who were in line for Friday and Saturday and they said number 90 wristband was the last person to get the bugs 2 pack. I am assuming they gave out 100 per day with some days giving out more than others, which leaves 450 for Toy Tokyo bundles.

I am just going by what I heard when I lined up and I am not sure how many they gave out. So this is not accurate at all
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:54 pm

We need a speedy Gonzalez pop!! They made a wobbler . Now give us the pop!!!
:freddy2:

Funko Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

The POP Lady
Hall of Fame Class of 2021

Postby The POP Lady » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:39 am

willy wonka wrote:
valorandvellum wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:sorry 230

I asked a few people who were in line for Friday and Saturday and they said number 90 wristband was the last person to get the bugs 2 pack. I am assuming they gave out 100 per day with some days giving out more than others, which leaves 450 for Toy Tokyo bundles.

I am just going by what I heard when I lined up and I am not sure how many they gave out. So this is not accurate at all

WAIT!!! These were NOT for sale at the Toy Tokyo Booth at SDCC?
2010 First POP!
2014 OLD Funko HQ Tour
2015 Toy Fair
2015 FDO NY
2015 #PopTwinsTuesday is BORN!
2015 NYCC
2016 Toy Fair
2016 Funatic of the Week
2016 NYCC
2017 Toy Fair
2017 FDO MD
2017 FDO NY
2017 NYCC
2017 Buys FUNKO Stock
2018 Making Fun Hollywood MOVIE Premiere
2018 Toy Fair
2018 FDO NY
2018 SDCC
2018 FIRST FUNKO FUNDAYS
2018 NYCC
2019 Toy Fair
2020 Toy Fair
2020 FUNTv Spotlight
2020 Funatic of the Month
2021 FUNKO HALL OF FAME :freddy2:

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:03 am

The POP Lady wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
valorandvellum wrote:

No Pop-up shop only. I don't think Toy Tokyo had a booth for SDCC
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

coopscohen

Postby coopscohen » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:05 am

The POP Lady wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
valorandvellum wrote:

They were not. Only available at the Pop Up shop during SDCC. Toy Tokyo doesn't have a booth persay. All there exclusives are sold at the Funko Booth.
ImageImage

bigant212

Postby bigant212 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:08 am

willy wonka wrote:
valorandvellum wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:sorry 230

don't forget Gemini probably got somewhere between 20-50 im sure

Oatmealman

Postby Oatmealman » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:14 am

bigant212 wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
valorandvellum wrote:

don't forget Gemini probably got somewhere between 20-50 im sure

Ya between Gemini and the Toy Tokyo bundles there were 100ish maybe? Not sure how many Toy Tokyo bundles received the 2-pack.. Not all of them did

Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

The POP Lady

Postby The POP Lady » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:15 am

coopscohen wrote:
The POP Lady wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

They were not. Only available at the Pop Up shop during SDCC. Toy Tokyo doesn't have a booth persay. All there exclusives are sold at the Funko Booth.

willy wonka wrote:
The POP Lady wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

No Pop-up shop only. I don't think Toy Tokyo had a booth for SDCC

HAD NO IDEA!!! Thank you. Now it all makes sense... CRAZY!!! Still hope a few make it to store since I know so many people that NEED and WANT!
2010 First POP!
2014 OLD Funko HQ Tour
2015 Toy Fair
2015 FDO NY
2015 #PopTwinsTuesday is BORN!
2015 NYCC
2016 Toy Fair
2016 Funatic of the Week
2016 NYCC
2017 Toy Fair
2017 FDO MD
2017 FDO NY
2017 NYCC
2017 Buys FUNKO Stock
2018 Making Fun Hollywood MOVIE Premiere
2018 Toy Fair
2018 FDO NY
2018 SDCC
2018 FIRST FUNKO FUNDAYS
2018 NYCC
2019 Toy Fair
2020 Toy Fair
2020 FUNTv Spotlight
2020 Funatic of the Month
2021 FUNKO HALL OF FAME :freddy2:

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:27 am

Toy Tokyo had that order blunder with NYCC last year. So I think they were planning on giving some of those people with cancelled orders first dibs at SDCC items.
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

JJLecaros

Postby JJLecaros » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:19 pm

The POP Lady wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
valorandvellum wrote:

i don't think toy tokyo has a booth at sdcc anymore thats why funko handles their exclusives

bigant212

Postby bigant212 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:35 pm

JJLecaros wrote:
The POP Lady wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

i don't think toy tokyo has a booth at sdcc anymore thats why funko handles their exclusives

they should give up selling NYCC funko exclusives at there booth too

kappait

Postby kappait » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Question for the Looney Tunes fans. I'm looking to get the Bugs and Mr Hyde 2 pack. I loved this cartoon particularly this episode when I was a kid. I might buy one on ebay but I hate to pay the price. Was wondering if you guys think the price will drop or rise on this one? It's a limited run but just don't want to spend 200 now and it be half the price in a year if I wait. Just curious what you guys project this one to do.
ImageImage

Do or do not there is no try
Yoda '80

:SW9:
Funklub# 7225
Fundays: 2017, 2018

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:39 pm

kappait wrote:Question for the Looney Tunes fans. I'm looking to get the Bugs and Mr Hyde 2 pack. I loved this cartoon particularly this episode when I was a kid. I might buy one on ebay but I hate to pay the price. Was wondering if you guys think the price will drop or rise on this one? It's a limited run but just don't want to spend 200 now and it be half the price in a year if I wait. Just curious what you guys project this one to do.

It's thought to say but here's my thoughts. This seemed to be a really hot item this year AND it was super limited AND the only way to get it outside of the Pop Up was if you got the Toy Tokyo bundle, which very few did. I personally do not foresee the price dropping, at least not exponentially.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

kappait

Postby kappait » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:46 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
kappait wrote:Question for the Looney Tunes fans. I'm looking to get the Bugs and Mr Hyde 2 pack. I loved this cartoon particularly this episode when I was a kid. I might buy one on ebay but I hate to pay the price. Was wondering if you guys think the price will drop or rise on this one? It's a limited run but just don't want to spend 200 now and it be half the price in a year if I wait. Just curious what you guys project this one to do.

It's thought to say but here's my thoughts. This seemed to be a really hot item this year AND it was super limited AND the only way to get it outside of the Pop Up was if you got the Toy Tokyo bundle, which very few did. I personally do not foresee the price dropping, at least not exponentially.

Thanks for the response. I see you have one in your signature. Did you end up with one? I may have to make the move. I won't be mad if it dips a little in price. I just wanted to get the feeling on how popular this piece is.

I'm also looking for the super daffy. There are so many on ebay that the price will have to drop! At least I'm waiting on that one.
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:55 pm

kappait wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:

Thanks for the response. I see you have one in your signature. Did you end up with one? I may have to make the move. I won't be mad if it dips a little in price. I just wanted to get the feeling on how popular this piece is.

I'm also looking for the super daffy. There are so many on ebay that the price will have to drop! At least I'm waiting on that one.

I'm kindve in the same boat, I love looney tunes and was always a bit jealous that Hannah Barbara seemed to being taken priority on the cartoon front but now that they've shown they're going to be doing looney tunes I'm debating picking up the hyde/bugs two pack, I managed to snag the stupor duck and pete puma but 225 is a bit steep to drop I may just wind up selling up some of the funko shop pops that I picked up that week to put towards that purchase.

kappait

Postby kappait » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:00 pm

perfectflaw00 wrote:
kappait wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:It's thought to say but here's my thoughts. This seemed to be a really hot item this year AND it was super limited AND the only way to get it outside of the Pop Up was if you got the Toy Tokyo bundle, which very few did. I personally do not foresee the price dropping, at least not exponentially.

I'm kindve in the same boat, I love looney tunes and was always a bit jealous that Hannah Barbara seemed to being taken priority on the cartoon front but now that they've shown they're going to be doing looney tunes I'm debating picking up the hyde/bugs two pack, I managed to snag the stupor duck and pete puma but 225 is a bit steep to drop I may just wind up selling up some of the funko shop pops that I picked up that week to put towards that purchase.

Gossamer and Michigan J Frog are pretty reasonable too. I might just grab them all. Just not sure when to pull the trigger on that bugs and mr hyde. It looks amazing. I saw one at fundays.
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:15 pm

kappait wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:

lol lol I wish I could've got one but sadly no.
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:17 pm

kappait wrote:
perfectflaw00 wrote:
kappait wrote:

Gossamer and Michigan J Frog are pretty reasonable too. I might just grab them all. Just not sure when to pull the trigger on that bugs and mr hyde. It looks amazing. I saw one at fundays.

Yeah I've got both of them as well along with the marvin the martian pop ride so I almost feel obligated to get the hyde 2 pack to keep everything complete.

kappait

Postby kappait » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:26 pm

perfectflaw00 wrote:
kappait wrote:
perfectflaw00 wrote:

Yeah I've got both of them as well along with the marvin the martian pop ride so I almost feel obligated to get the hyde 2 pack to keep everything complete.

Definitely and my first proto at Fundays was a looney tunes. K9 Marvin the Martians dog. So I'm going to have to get that one too.
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

kappait

Postby kappait » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:28 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
kappait wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:It's thought to say but here's my thoughts. This seemed to be a really hot item this year AND it was super limited AND the only way to get it outside of the Pop Up was if you got the Toy Tokyo bundle, which very few did. I personally do not foresee the price dropping, at least not exponentially.

The line for the pop up was just too crazy and required days of time. I couldn't justify it. Plus it was the first one to sell out every day. It was really tough to get. I may have to break down!
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:29 pm

kappait wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:
kappait wrote:

The line for the pop up was just too crazy and required days of time. I couldn't justify it. Plus it was the first one to sell out every day. It was really tough to get. I may have to break down!

If I were financially able, honestly I would. Kind of a now or never thing.

kappait

Postby kappait » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:33 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
kappait wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:lol lol I wish I could've got one but sadly no.

If I were financially able, honestly I would. Kind of a now or never thing.

That's the other worry. If you don't get them now and they end up with collectors it will be harder to get them. I hate being indecisive.
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

Cnd pops RN

Postby Cnd pops RN » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:03 am

JaceCD wrote:
chaostryder wrote:
JaceCD wrote:The Looney Tunes line at the Pop Up shop got me. Now I have to line up for them.

That Daffy Duck Superman got me, :(

Mr. Hyde and Bugs Bunny 2-pack is what got me.

Omg... those are so on my top wants list.... :crybaby:

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:06 pm

Yeah, no chance of the price on these going down. Most sought after LE convention Pops just keep climbing in price. I'd try to grab one as soon as you can.
ImageImage

kappait

Postby kappait » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Indy Viper wrote:Yeah, no chance of the price on these going down. Most sought after LE convention Pops just keep climbing in price. I'd try to grab one as soon as you can.

You don't think the daffey will drop? Ebay is flooded with them. 2000 run. I think you can wait on the daffey. The Bugs and Mr Hyde looks like it is slim pickings on ebay. That one I think you'll need to get sooner rather than later.
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:21 pm

kappait wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:Yeah, no chance of the price on these going down. Most sought after LE convention Pops just keep climbing in price. I'd try to grab one as soon as you can.

You don't think the daffey will drop? Ebay is flooded with them. 2000 run. I think you can wait on the daffey. The Bugs and Mr Hyde looks like it is slim pickings on ebay. That one I think you'll need to get sooner rather than later.

I was just talking about the 2-pack.

But even with Daffey, once this wave of people who bought him just to flip him drys up, they'll start going up, too. I'd give him about 4-8 weeks til he starts increasing.
ImageImage

kappait

Postby kappait » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:44 pm

Indy Viper wrote:
kappait wrote:

I was just talking about the 2-pack.

But even with Daffey, once this wave of people who bought him just to flip him drys up, they'll start going up, too. I'd give him about 4-8 weeks til he starts increasing.

Nice thanks for the insight. I was going to wait for Daffey I think I'll give it a month. Hopefully I'll be able to get it for a decent price. I have a couple bids on the 2 pack now. Hopefully I can get it for under 200. But I don't think that's going to happen. Both are awesome looking pieces that are a real blast from my past. I loved both those cartoons when I was a kid!
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

JJLecaros

Postby JJLecaros » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:02 pm

sitting here waiting for GID baxter to drop.......

kappait

Postby kappait » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:25 pm

That dang 2 pack is killing me. It's getting more expensive. Just lost out on eBay. I keep getting outbid at the last second. I have my price but I may have to increase it. I really hope not!!
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

AnthonyLou81

Postby AnthonyLou81 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:09 pm

I got the mr. Hyde/Bugs 2 pack last week and it is an awesome looking piece. I even decided to order a custom acrylic hard protector for it

Saphireimage

Postby Saphireimage » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:33 pm

I definitely would love to see regular versions but you never know with funko they might actually drop them. I feel like they was just testing the waters to see if this line will sell but looney toons will always sell because it was a child hood cartoon we grew up watching. I. Ant wait to see what else they will be coming it with. I NEED A SPEEDY GONZALES ASAP FUNKO. :cheers: :freddy2:

GoTeamGaz

Postby GoTeamGaz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:16 am

Just got delivery of my Gossamer from FPI, it's amazing!

I held off on collecting pops for a long time until I promised my girlfriend I wouldn't need to get complete lines and only get ones I really wanted. I feel like when this Looney Tunes line comes out I'm going to NEED them ALL

ntranger

Postby ntranger » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:14 pm

I wish they would do a Granny, Tweety, and Sylvester. :)

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:35 pm

ntranger wrote:I wish they would do a Granny, Tweety, and Sylvester. :)

Lol, I could totally see the cardboard in the back of the box being Granny, and a flocked Tweety and Sylvester two pack.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

ntranger

Postby ntranger » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:25 pm

allcutethings2 wrote:

Lol, I could totally see the cardboard in the back of the box being Granny, and a flocked Tweety and Sylvester two pack.

That would be amazing. :)

Cnd pops RN

Postby Cnd pops RN » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:53 pm

allcutethings2 wrote:

Yes. I would love to see a two pack of foghorn leghorn and chicken hawk and a speedy Gonzales one.

Funko5ker

Postby Funko5ker » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:56 pm

Cnd pops RN wrote:
allcutethings2 wrote:

Yes. I would love to see a two pack of foghorn leghorn and chicken hawk and a speedy Gonzales one.

That would be really awesome. No what would be cool too a pepe le pew and Penelope two pack as well.
Rob

ISO
Yoda Freddy
Orange Tux Freddy Wobbler
Scottie Dog Wobblers

Cnd pops RN

Postby Cnd pops RN » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:00 am

Funko5ker wrote:
Cnd pops RN wrote:
allcutethings2 wrote:

That would be really awesome. No what would be cool too a pepe le pew and Penelope two pack as well.

Holy cow forgot about them too.. please funko make them a reality.

beansprout22

Postby beansprout22 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:31 am

Speedy would be cool. I want the Snow Monster who names everyone George and will love you and pet you and squeeze you forever. He would be cool to Flock as well.

Return to “Pop!”