Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Popcultcha mike sulley

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
cheesy36

Popcultcha mike sulley

Postby cheesy36 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Will popcultcha always have the retired pops like mike sulley riddler penguin Loki and original Thor because I'm thinking of getting them but can't right know. I do not have enough money for them all. I am sure I will get Loki though. Iam worried that when I have enough money they will not be there anymore.
Last edited by cheesy36 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bamapop

Re: Popcultcha mike sulley

Postby Bamapop » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:15 pm

I would say as long as you can find them on this site, they will have them, but that well could dry up at any time.

http://www.ikoncollectables.com.au/
You can call me Josh

sophie_dee11

Re: Popcultcha mike sulley

Postby sophie_dee11 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:45 am

Yeah, I think once the supplies from Ikon are gone, that'll be it. Ikon supplies other stores as well, so they could go quicker than you'd think.

Return to “Pop!”