Were to buy certain POPs

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
jguerin117
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Were to buy certain POPs

Postby jguerin117 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:07 am

so i was wondering with some of the newer lines like plants vs zombies and NBA as well as the muppets does anyone know what is the best stores to find them at. i know barnes and noble has dc star wars marvel and ths impsons when i go there and i recently saw the beatles but i havent seen anything other lines there. i figured disney would have the muppets but i havent seen them there. i have the set but would pick up a extra snowth if i saw them out. i dont think im going to buy the whole plant vs zombie set so seeing them at a local store would help. my local comic shop gets the comic POPs, star wars and some disney. and i have no idea were to get the NBA again i have the set but want a few more carmelo anthonys for customizing.

so if anyone knows of stores that normally carry any of these POPs i would appreciate it
NBA
Sex Pistols
Alan with baby
Muppets
Plants vs Zombie

thanks in advance for any help
Jeff

red5

Re: Were to buy certain POPs

Postby red5 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:06 am

Here is Portland there is a store called Powell's that carries the NBA POP's but it is a local bookstore and I am uncertain if they sell them online. Are you looking for any in particular? I wouldn't mind looking for you.

Also a comic book store here carries the Muppets so just let me know and I can take a look around here.

Nkryger23

Postby Nkryger23 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:04 am

I got then entire nba on amazon.com I think have seen some on ebay too....I got alan with the baby from entertainment earth and the muppets from a store called puzzle zoo they have a website too last time a looked they had nba and muppets up there
I'm Nayelli

POP! Count: not sure anymore

Looking for:
Any Walgreens Spider-Man line exclusives

For Trade:
Bedrock exclusive Superman Pop
Rainbow Dash Pop MLP reg/metallic Vinyl glitter
BBT Sheldon multiple shirt
More coming ....

POP&lock

Postby POP&lock » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:45 pm

You can get the Alan with Baby from Spencers and gemini
http://www.geminicollectibles.net/servl ... ITH/Detail
Plants vs. Zombies will be at Gamestop on the 10th(at least that's what it says)
Current count over 3000! I love Count Chocula! Currently trying to aquire all things count related.
Instagrams: kronic_funko_bulbasaur
:freddy1: Original Funko FunKlub #1188
Image Image

Jax

Postby Jax » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:51 pm

I'm assuming you mean physical stores... not websites.

I believe someone said the Plants vs Zombies are showing up at GameStops now. Not 100% sure.

Otherwise, I have only seen the others a local comic shops. And very few around me actually carry Pops, so it's slim pickins.

Kitzka
HoF 2017 & CotM
HoF 2017 & CotM

Postby Kitzka » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:56 pm

I would think that if pops sell well at say Hot Topic of Journeys then they will start to carry more lines. Those are 2 stores that I am surprised do not carry more pops as it seems like the right type of store for the brand/license of both the muppets and PVZ.

I did see the muppet pops at Newbury comics (in MA) and one of those seasonal carts at a mall in NJ. but the cart may be gone as I haven't been to the mall in ages.

lara

Looking for Care Bear Protos

Return to “Pop!”