Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Amazon Problem

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
ranb2211

Amazon Problem

Postby ranb2211 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:00 pm

i recently ordered a funko pop randall from amazon on monday night and it was supposed 2 come yesterday but they text me and said it arrived wednesday at 6PM and I never received it what could i do?

andya2

Re: Amazon Problem

Postby andya2 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:11 pm

One of the thing you could do is to contact them saying that you didn't receive the item. It happened to me before and the first thing I did was to contact the carrier. However, they couldn't find my package and claimed it was delivered too. So I contacted Amazon and report a lost item during shipping. No questions ask and they shipped me a new one. oh im an amazon prime member btw (not sure if it will make a different but it is worth the try). Good luck!!
---
I'm Andy!! :)

ISO: IRON MAN POP PROTOS except Mark 43 (Avengers 2).

Giselle

Postby Giselle » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Amazon's customer service is amazing. When my package was marked as received I called them up letting them know, they instantly issued me a refund for my order, then while on the phone had me purchase another (I think they need you to purchase it to keep track on their end) and upgraded my package to next day shipping on their end. Received it next day, no problems.

I wouldn't bother contacting the carrier (UPS?) only because I tried that first, they let me know that I needed to contact amazon, that it would be the responsibility of "the sender" to deal with it and file a missing package report.
Would love to see a Sherlock Pop!
Wish List: Adventure time Pops and the current set of Disney Princesses!

meangene
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby meangene » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Like they both said. Contact Amazon and their customer service should take care of you :) Sorry you didn't get it.
Gene

yoshi

Postby yoshi » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Problem with the amazon?! Best take this to the top!
Go and call Diana!

Here's her number:
Spoiler: show
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman :roflmao: Sorry, I couldn't help myself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But seriously...I would send them an email or call them. Usually they are very helpful and can get things resolved rather well.
GL Total:63
Proto:12
Custom:23
Care Bears wrote:Sharing is Caring.

ranb2211

Postby ranb2211 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:49 pm

i just contacted amazon customer service and they are going to ship me a new one:D

TanyaTate

Postby TanyaTate » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:14 am

Amazon is generally pretty cool. I have had issues and 99% of the time, they were awesome. I have even been a member of Amazon Prime since I have lived in the States.
WANTED: Hanna Barbara Huckleberry Hound POP Dark Purple, Light Purple, Orange, Red, Pink, Green and Dorbz Purple, Orange
My Youtube Channel

Return to “Pop!”