Official Disney UPDATES - Updated 4/16/18

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Flex Luthor

Re: Official Disney UPDATES - Updated 12/14/16

Postby Flex Luthor » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:44 am

That Disney subscription is going to be tempting but I'm trying to cut back on all the boxes coming in. The beauty and the beast pops look cool. Hopefully there's a flocked beast in the works.
Hi! I'm Mark
Proto ISO - Anything X-Men, Funko HQ Hulk, Vegito, Jango Fett, Mando Jet Pack, My Hero Academia, Kakashi Lighting Blade

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:53 am

the new Beauty and the Beast winter outfit Pops are starting to show up in stores, my local comic shop already has the commons, and I picked up the HT exclusive yesterday. Also so far I've just seen the common Pooh figures, no chases or exclusives, and no heffalumps or woozles yet, just Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, and Roo.

Has anyone seen the Lady and the Tramp 2 pack in stores yet?
My Pop collection:
Disney: 297
Marvel: 53
Star Wars: 49
Harry Potter: 44
DC: 25
Animation: 11
Once Upon a Time: 9
Misc.: 28
Mystery Minis: 25
Rock-Candy: 12
Funko Games: 7
Dorbz: 5
Plush: 5
Hikari: 5
Vixens: 3
Soda: Roger Rabbit
Wobblers: Darth Vader

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:08 pm

wraithkelso wrote:the new Beauty and the Beast winter outfit Pops are starting to show up in stores, my local comic shop already has the commons, and I picked up the HT exclusive yesterday. Also so far I've just seen the common Pooh figures, no chases or exclusives, and no heffalumps or woozles yet, just Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, and Roo.

No I've been looking for Lady and the Tramp. Nothing on eBay yet but there's a preorder up on eBay that says January sometime. And I bought Pooh, Piglet, Roo, and Heffalump from ThinkGeek last week. Didn't see Eeyore or Woozle. No blue Eeyore yet either. My mom is a humongous Pooh fan so I bought her those 4 for Christmas.

The only ones I want for myself are the flocked Pooh and the blue Eeyore. AND OWLY!!!
Holy Grails: Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Logan

Leftcoast

Postby Leftcoast » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:58 am

lcarus83 wrote:
wraithkelso wrote:the new Beauty and the Beast winter outfit Pops are starting to show up in stores, my local comic shop already has the commons, and I picked up the HT exclusive yesterday. Also so far I've just seen the common Pooh figures, no chases or exclusives, and no heffalumps or woozles yet, just Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, and Roo.

No I've been looking for Lady and the Tramp. Nothing on eBay yet but there's a preorder up on eBay that says January sometime. And I bought Pooh, Piglet, Roo, and Heffalump from ThinkGeek last week. Didn't see Eeyore or Woozle. No blue Eeyore yet either. My mom is a humongous Pooh fan so I bought her those 4 for Christmas.

The only ones I want for myself are the flocked Pooh and the blue Eeyore. AND OWLY!!!

Was just at Hot topic the other day and they had some Eeyore's there along with Pooh
ImageImageImage
Leftcoast also known as Robert
ISO:Spastik Plastic T-Bones :colors:

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:08 am

Anyone have any inside info on the Hot Topic Lady & The Tramp 2-pack? I know it should be January sometime but I really wanna get on that as soon as it comes out.
Holy Grails: Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Logan

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:59 am

lcarus83 wrote:Anyone have any inside info on the Hot Topic Lady & The Tramp 2-pack? I know it should be January sometime but I really wanna get on that as soon as it comes out.

It's supposed to be officially released when Hot Cash starts on the 12th next month.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:39 pm

I saw the full set of WTP at my comic book store - no chase, but they had Woozle. I didn't buy them, because I wanted to get them with Hot Cash. The B&N Exclusive Heffalump was online last night, but I missed it. As for Lady and the Tramp, the street date is 1/11. Hot Topic's aren't to sell them before that.

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:06 pm

I know I'll get Belle and Beast, but the detail on the other three characters is amazing! And a little creepy lol especially Lumiere. This reminds me I still need to get the animated set before I miss out on them like I did the Bambi pops.

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:10 pm

I love the new BATB pops, but I think Belle's wedding dress is a little unnecessary. I would have preferred her village dress, or even Gaston. Other than that, I think they look amazing, especially the detail in the enchanted objects!

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:18 am

stroud1492 wrote:I love the new BATB pops, but I think Belle's wedding dress is a little unnecessary. I would have preferred her village dress, or even Gaston. Other than that, I think they look amazing, especially the detail in the enchanted objects!

I'd be very surprised if one (or both) of those weren't part of the Disney sub box, or store exclusives.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

Leftcoast

Postby Leftcoast » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:02 am

allcutethings2 wrote:
stroud1492 wrote:I love the new BATB pops, but I think Belle's wedding dress is a little unnecessary. I would have preferred her village dress, or even Gaston. Other than that, I think they look amazing, especially the detail in the enchanted objects!

I'd be very surprised if one (or both) of those weren't part of the Disney sub box, or store exclusives.

Wait there going to start doing store exclusives now?! I thought it was just the sub box
ImageImageImage

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:04 am

Picked up beast yesterday. His weight is kinda surprisingly yet fitting <3 Him!

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:15 am

Leftcoast wrote:
allcutethings2 wrote:

Wait there going to start doing store exclusives now?! I thought it was just the sub box

Haven't seen any announced yet, but even the animated release had a HT exclusive. I'd think the new movie would get at least three exclusives, if not more. Gamestop, Target, Walmart, and of course HT again would be my guesses. Given all the other movies (and exclusives), particularly with Disney that have come out, I'd be shocked if they didn't have some for this one. Or, they could break my heart and have something at SDCC.

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:33 pm

allcutethings2 wrote:
Leftcoast wrote:
allcutethings2 wrote:

Haven't seen any announced yet, but even the animated release had a HT exclusive. I'd think the new movie would get at least three exclusives, if not more. Gamestop, Target, Walmart, and of course HT again would be my guesses. Given all the other movies (and exclusives), particularly with Disney that have come out, I'd be shocked if they didn't have some for this one. Or, they could break my heart and have something at SDCC.

GameStop will not have an exclusive. You can currently preorder them there, and there is no exclusive listed. It is confirmed FYE will, either that is a new character, or a two pack is unknown. Because the sub box will start in Spring, I am very convinced the first theme will be BATB, so I could see them as exclusives to the sub box as well.

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:07 pm

stroud1492 wrote:
allcutethings2 wrote:
Leftcoast wrote:

GameStop will not have an exclusive. You can currently preorder them there, and there is no exclusive listed. It is confirmed FYE will, either that is a new character, or a two pack is unknown. Because the sub box will start in Spring, I am very convinced the first theme will be BATB, so I could see them as exclusives to the sub box as well.

I think it could happen (could just be wishful thinking though lol ). I mean, the Spock Dorbz exclusive came out of nowhere, so I could see them dropping in another pop in the system. But there are so many unannounced yet seemingly necessary pops, I think most of the major retailers that have had exclusives in the past, will. Peasant Belle (live action), Gaston (live action), flocked Beast (animated and live action), and Prince Adam (animated and live action) all haven't been announced yet.

LujaKulu

Postby LujaKulu » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

Were the live-action Beauty and the Beast pops revealed? If so, where do you go to see them? I Googled and didn't find anything.
Collecting Since: Spring 2012
First pop: Maleficent
Most recent pop: TLM VHS Cover Pop, Mama Odie w/ Juju, Ursula Cart
Pop Count: 280+
Next-to-Buy: Lady Tremaine, Hades on Throne, Conductor!Sebastian
Lines I Collect: Disney Animated Classics, Kingdom Hearts, Sailor Moon, Digimon
Dream Pops: ReBoot, Final Fantasy

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:06 pm

LujaKulu wrote:Were the live-action Beauty and the Beast pops revealed? If so, where do you go to see them? I Googled and didn't find anything.

Pop Price Guide has an article about them with good quality pics. I also saw them on Reddit.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

SCF

Postby SCF » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:32 pm

The live action BATB line looks amazing!!
ImageImage

Gray

Postby Gray » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Beast looks amazing.
Grayson/Gray :freddy1:

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Was there a notice when the Disney sub box would be available? I think they mentioned Feb right? I'm hoping for a live action BATB box since that is my favoirte Disney movie!

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:34 pm

angeladominguez wrote:Was there a notice when the Disney sub box would be available? I think they mentioned Feb right? I'm hoping for a live action BATB box since that is my favoirte Disney movie!

Me too. But they said something about the boxes all having something in them that was Disney Parks related. I don't how they would combine the two, unless something was designed by an artist that has had works exclusively featured on products sold at the parks.

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:58 pm

allcutethings2 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:Was there a notice when the Disney sub box would be available? I think they mentioned Feb right? I'm hoping for a live action BATB box since that is my favoirte Disney movie!

Me too. But they said something about the boxes all having something in them that was Disney Parks related. I don't how they would combine the two, unless something was designed by an artist that has had works exclusively featured on products sold at the parks.

That sounds cool!
I don't live around Disneyworld or Disneyland so that is exciting!

Leftcoast

Postby Leftcoast » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:59 pm

allcutethings2 wrote:

That is a good guess on what it could be. I'm just excited by the words "disney parks" more then anything. So ready for this box to come out. So much hype for this I hope all of us aren't disappointed by what's in the first couple boxs
ImageImageImage

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:23 pm

Leftcoast wrote:
allcutethings2 wrote:

That is a good guess on what it could be. I'm just excited by the words "disney parks" more then anything. So ready for this box to come out. So much hype for this I hope all of us aren't disappointed by what's in the first couple boxs

I don't think we will be disappointed. I've been loving the sub boxes that Funko sends out so I am pretty sure this one will be good too!

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:55 pm

Official Glam of the Lady/Tramp set:

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:59 pm

TanyaTate wrote:I can't wait for the Sub-Box. Sign me up for a year now, LOL.

I completely agree with you - it's an instant year sign up lol
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:55 pm

stroud1492 wrote:Official Glam of the Lady/Tramp set:

This is the cutest two pack ever.

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:03 am

*THESE ARE NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE*

These are the TRU Placeholder links for the LA BATB pops. No clue when they will become available.

Belle:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... age=search

Beast:

Lumiere:

Cogsworth:

Mrs Potts and Chip:

No Celebration Belle link as of now :)

Silvestris

Postby Silvestris » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:05 am

What are the chances they'll ever release another version of Lotso, like an exclusive with a cane (ala the Ursula w/trident we're supposed to be getting)?

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:13 am

Silvestris wrote:What are the chances they'll ever release another version of Lotso, like an exclusive with a cane (ala the Ursula w/trident we're supposed to be getting)?

There's always a chance, even if it's not a very big one. Funko always manages to surprise us.

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:38 am

JohnnyPOP wrote:
Silvestris wrote:What are the chances they'll ever release another version of Lotso, like an exclusive with a cane (ala the Ursula w/trident we're supposed to be getting)?

There's always a chance, even if it's not a very big one. Funko always manages to surprise us.

Especially with the disney sub box coming up. Maybe one of the themes will be Toy Story!
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

Milotti

Postby Milotti » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:07 pm

I was hoping he would get a rerelease too! Or even a Ride with his dump truck. It's nice that Ursula is getting an updated version though.

And while we're talking about villains, Frollo would be awesome.

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:38 pm

Milotti wrote:

I was hoping he would get a rerelease too! Or even a Ride with his dump truck. It's nice that Ursula is getting an updated version though.

And while we're talking about villains, Frollo would be awesome.

Frollo is my most wanted. ANYTHING Hunchback at this point. But I seriously hope it gets a POP set (and some Mystery Mini representation in ANY upcoming set)! Hercules, too.
Collecting since: August 24, 2014
First POP: Hannibal Lecter (#25)
Most Recent POP: Dodoria

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:06 am

professorratigan wrote:Frollo is my most wanted. ANYTHING Hunchback at this point. But I seriously hope it gets a POP set (and some Mystery Mini representation in ANY upcoming set)! Hercules, too.

Hunchback would be great but I'd die for a Hercules line of Pops. I know it'll never happen but I'd love to see the full Pantheon as Pops from this movie. :blush:

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:48 pm

BATB LA pops are officially available now. Belle with Candlestick B&N exclusive is due soon as well.

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Update: Placeholder link for the B&N Exclusive Belle:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-ga ... 9698123273

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:23 am

New Glitter princesses to match HT Ariel. All Walmart exclusives. No sign of Tiana yet. NOT MY PICTURES - Photo credit goes to Carl Morgan on Funko Disney Facebook.

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:02 am

Thanks, at least now you can get the rest at Walmart.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

TanyaTate

Postby TanyaTate » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:15 pm

WOW! Love those princesses!

The funny thing is I thought Tiana would be some sort of Walmart exclusive. Around Christmas time my local Walmart had a big cardboard display the featured most of their exclusives, but also on the display it was a picture of Tiana. I thought it was odd being the Croc, Doctor Strange and Darryl Dixon were Walmart exclusives but she was not one of them. So maybe she will be eventually?
WANTED: Hanna Barbara Huckleberry Hound POP Dark Purple, Light Purple, Orange, Red, Pink, Green and Dorbz Purple, Orange
My Youtube Channel

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:49 pm

I'm not to sure I like that dark color for Cinderella. I think that dark blue is bad. They should of kept her light.

Return to “Pop!”