Teen titans pops! GLAM SHOTS ADDED PAGE 3!!!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
ComicsZombie

Re: Teen titans pops! GLAM SHOTS ADDED PAGE 3!!!

Postby ComicsZombie » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:35 pm

Actually, the new hair looks more accurate to the show...
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

IG: ComicsZombie
TW: @ComicsZombie
Tumblr: TheComicsZombie
YT: ComicsZombie

alex_dewitt

Postby alex_dewitt » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:46 pm

ComicsZombie wrote:
alex_dewitt wrote:So Popcultcha has them in stock now and actually I have to admit I'm not quite happy with how Beast Boy turned out. The figure itself reminds me of one of those badly done chinese knock-offs. I like the head mold of the original one so much more. It may be the picture but I don't know, it doesn't look great to me. Cyborg looks amazing though.

WATCH OUT MANS! "I'm gonna hunt me some MEN!"

The paintjob right above Cyborg's nose is cringe-worthy. I'm diggin the Beast Boy and glad they gave him the snaggletooth, but there's a lot more expression since they painted on those facial features...

I know, I see everyone's point. It's definitely more like his hair in most scenes of the show but the shape of his head looked better before. The hair itself is cool, it's just his huge head that confuses me. lol Also the snaggletooth is something that belongs to Beast Boy's character but in this case I would have preferred him without it for reasons of keeping all of them on the same simple pop design level. I don't know, maybe I'm overthinking it. I don't wanna make it bad for anyone and I'll still get it myself. I just love the original Beast Boy pop a lot and maybe that's why.

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:51 pm

alex_dewitt wrote:
ComicsZombie wrote:
alex_dewitt wrote:So Popcultcha has them in stock now and actually I have to admit I'm not quite happy with how Beast Boy turned out. The figure itself reminds me of one of those badly done chinese knock-offs. I like the head mold of the original one so much more. It may be the picture but I don't know, it doesn't look great to me. Cyborg looks amazing though.

WATCH OUT MANS! "I'm gonna hunt me some MEN!"

The paintjob right above Cyborg's nose is cringe-worthy. I'm diggin the Beast Boy and glad they gave him the snaggletooth, but there's a lot more expression since they painted on those facial features...

I know, I see everyone's point. It's definitely more like his hair in most scenes of the show but the shape of his head looked better before. The hair itself is cool, it's just his huge head that confuses me. lol Also the snaggletooth is something that belongs to Beast Boy's character but in this case I would have preferred him without it for reasons of keeping all of them on the same simple pop design level. I don't know, maybe I'm overthinking it. I don't wanna make it bad for anyone and I'll still get it myself. I just love the original Beast Boy pop a lot and maybe that's why.

Trust me, me too. I think I have like 6-7 of them in various places around the house... and I need a similar amount of these :/

The snaggletooth was on the packaging on the other one and it was missing which kinda disappointed me, but I feel this one is too... iunno... outlined?
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

Jawwknee

Postby Jawwknee » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:23 pm

Found beastboy at Stockton ca toysrus, was the last one

Azxc34

Postby Azxc34 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:04 pm

Hopefully these will show up at the TRU near me. Asides from the colored Ravens they have been getting all the other ones in.

DFWFunkoHunter

Postby DFWFunkoHunter » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:14 pm

I'm hoping to find these soon. I've been checking, but haven't gotten lucky enough to find any just quite yet. I hold out hope though :)

big_matt

Postby big_matt » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:40 pm

Is it too far-fetched to think that they could be NYCC exclusives, sold by TRU, but distributed at NYCC by EE, like how SDCC was done? When were the first 3 announced as exclusives to SDCC? Are we past that point?
Pops: 1100+
Latest: Best Buy Arbiter
Wants: Freddy Fett, Red Skull, and many more

alex_dewitt

Postby alex_dewitt » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:42 pm

big_matt wrote:Is it too far-fetched to think that they could be NYCC exclusives, sold by TRU, but distributed at NYCC by EE, like how SDCC was done? When were the first 3 announced as exclusives to SDCC? Are we past that point?

I think that's exactly how it's intended to be. "Shared" Toys"R"Us Exclusives during NYCC probably also sold at the Entertainment Earth booth there and supposed to come out at stores at the same time.

big_matt

Postby big_matt » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:06 pm

alex_dewitt wrote:
big_matt wrote:Is it too far-fetched to think that they could be NYCC exclusives, sold by TRU, but distributed at NYCC by EE, like how SDCC was done? When were the first 3 announced as exclusives to SDCC? Are we past that point?

I think that's exactly how it's intended to be. "Shared" Toys"R"Us Exclusives during NYCC probably also sold at the Entertainment Earth booth there and supposed to come out at stores at the same time.

Was the SDCC arrangement announced as late as this, though? Less than 2 weeks to go and we don't have facts yet.
Pops: 1100+
Latest: Best Buy Arbiter
Wants: Freddy Fett, Red Skull, and many more

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:39 pm

I'm just re-watching some TTGo! episodes and it makes me wish there were Pops of cat Starfire, Raven without her cloak, and Cyborg and Beast Boy in their rapper outfits.
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:56 pm

Beast boy as Martian manhunter was on TRU this morning but when I went to checkout it was sold out :(
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:15 am

Strending625 wrote:Beast boy as Martian manhunter was on TRU this morning but when I went to checkout it was sold out :(

I don't think they've actually gone in stock yet. Like a placeholder. I've been watching these pretty intently. Cyborg is up too http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... =103533406
#BeastBoyShrine

jinxykat

Postby jinxykat » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:23 am

ComicsZombie wrote:
Strending625 wrote:Beast boy as Martian manhunter was on TRU this morning but when I went to checkout it was sold out :(

I don't think they've actually gone in stock yet. Like a placeholder. I've been watching these pretty intently. Cyborg is up too http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... =103533406

They were both definitely live at some point... I ordered Cyborg last night (although until I get a shipping notice I won't trust it) and I saw on reddit others were able to order Beast Boy the other day. I'm sure they will come in and out of stock for awhile.
Kristen

Zae05

Postby Zae05 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:30 am

I was hoping my old manager from Toys R Us would be able to hold some for me, but he hasn't been much help :( He says he hasn't seen any, so fingers cross that they haven't came into my local toys r us yet.
Hi, I'm Jose !
Instagram: Zaeo5

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:41 am

jinxykat wrote:
ComicsZombie wrote:

They were both definitely live at some point... I ordered Cyborg last night (although until I get a shipping notice I won't trust it) and I saw on reddit others were able to order Beast Boy the other day. I'm sure they will come in and out of stock for awhile.

#-o Dang you TRU!!!
#BeastBoyShrine

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:38 pm

Is this real? Walmart metallic cyborg? Can someone confirm?
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:40 pm

Here is another shot.... I wonder if this is real or not!!
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

JPGIII

Postby JPGIII » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:45 am

Walmart's here are abysmal for finding anything limited. Last one I was in had 10 pops in total on the shelf, 8 BvS Superman and 2 Star Wars ones. The next closest one didn't have any on the shelves.

Toys R Us isn't much better but I'm holding out hope as they still have the other Teen Titan "as" figures on the shelf when I was there a few days ago.
My collection: http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... NI8DW3IYZ/
Pop!: 628
Pocket Pop!; 83
Dorbz: 117
Plush: 78
Others: 60

I may have a problem...

snoopburtis

Postby snoopburtis » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:41 am

Oh, man! That metallic is amazing!

OddWorld

Postby OddWorld » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Definitely Fake, looks like someone just slapped a Walmart sticker on there

JPGIII

Postby JPGIII » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:00 pm

Just scored a beast boy and cyborg at TRU. Last one of each on the shelf, both in mint condition. I was completely shocked to find them.
Pocket Pop!; 83

I may have a problem...

TheFlashinator

Postby TheFlashinator » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:51 am

JPGIII wrote:Just scored a beast boy and cyborg at TRU. Last one of each on the shelf, both in mint condition. I was completely shocked to find them.

Dang! Sweet finds! I am an hour from there! Now I am definitely gonna get out and about to a Toys R Us around me tomorrow!
Josh!
Pop Count: 440
Favorite Pop!: Anything Flash!

Angology

Postby Angology » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:20 am

DH found these on the mobile site (the regular site still shows them as out of stock with different numbers-weird). I ordered 2 of each (anyone know if they are enforcing limits online? I heard it was one per. It let me, so fingers crossed)

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... u=24901758 Beast Boy
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... u=24901767 Cyborg

Hope these work!
Angela
Instagram: @Angology
ISO: NYCC 2016 Scott Pilgrim Pop

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:39 am

Well, I ordered one of each. Hope they come and hope they aren't smashed all to heck.
I'm Josh

Fawk

Postby Fawk » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:50 am

Suggestion is to order 2 of each that you want and be prepared for 1 to be at least partially damaged. They are easy on returns to the store.

Angology

Postby Angology » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:57 am

That's why I ordered two. I usually do with online orders for the non-specialty stores (if I can). Just trying to up my chances without being too greedy.
Angela
Instagram: @Angology
ISO: NYCC 2016 Scott Pilgrim Pop

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:08 am

You guys are super smart! Second batch ordered. Fingers crossed!
I'm Josh

michael

Postby michael » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:13 am

AngLuvsPop wrote:DH found these on the mobile site (the regular site still shows them as out of stock with different numbers-weird). I ordered 2 of each (anyone know if they are enforcing limits online? I heard it was one per. It let me, so fingers crossed)

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... u=24901758 Beast Boy
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... u=24901767 Cyborg

Hope these work!

Thanks, ordered a set to complete my collection from the episode!
North Jersey
My collection: http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... NUWQPZICW/
Shamelessly downsizing as MikeAwesome13 on eBay.

michael

Postby michael » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:20 am

The Walmart exclusive Cyborg shots do look a little fake to me, but I'm not sure why anyone would enjoy making that up. On the other hand, today I noticed on the TRU website that only Beast Boy has the "Our Exclusive" image on his page.

North Jersey
My collection: http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... NUWQPZICW/
Shamelessly downsizing as MikeAwesome13 on eBay.

Azxc34

Postby Azxc34 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Passed by the TRU today and picked up both BB and Cyborg. They have lots of them on the shelf, might have to dig for them though, most of the ones I saw were stacked behind old Pops.

JPGIII

Postby JPGIII » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:52 pm

TheFlashinator wrote:
JPGIII wrote:Just scored a beast boy and cyborg at TRU. Last one of each on the shelf, both in mint condition. I was completely shocked to find them.

Dang! Sweet finds! I am an hour from there! Now I am definitely gonna get out and about to a Toys R Us around me tomorrow!
I found them at the Clifton Park store, the Albany (wolf rd) didn't look like any new items were put out this week. Want me to keep an eye out?
Pocket Pop!; 83

I may have a problem...

TheFlashinator

Postby TheFlashinator » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:41 pm

JPGIII wrote:
TheFlashinator wrote:

I found them at the Clifton Park store, the Albany (wolf rd) didn't look like any new items were put out this week. Want me to keep an eye out?

It's all good, I found Cyborg today! Thanks for the thought though!
Josh!
Pop Count: 440
Favorite Pop!: Anything Flash!

cfmoran13

Postby cfmoran13 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:49 am

I found a Cyborg at a local TRU. They had 3 of them. Unfortunately, the backs of the boxes were all creased to varying degrees. I grabbed the best of the three. Oh well!

They hadn't gotten in the Beast Boy yet. Gonna have to keep my eyes open.

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:16 pm

I wasn't really planning to get these since I didn't think I'd ever find Robin as Batman so I passed when I saw Raven and Starfire. Then I see Beast Boy and Cyborg but Starfire was all sold out...this past weekend, I hit a different TRU and find Robin all by himself. I got him but now have to hunt down Starfire lol

SCF

Postby SCF » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Shipping notice just came through from my mobile site order. Whoop!!
ImageImage

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:32 pm

If that Cyborg is real I may actually cry....especially because I still haven't seen ANY of these yet. The last thing I need is a Walmart exclusive to worry about. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Dogmatic

Postby Dogmatic » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:14 pm

SCF wrote:Shipping notice just came through from my mobile site order. Whoop!!

As did mine. If you factor in gas for driving around looking for them, the free shipping made it a much better deal.
NES JASON 4 LIFE
ISO: 8-Bit Jason proto, NES colorway. If it exists, anyway.

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:46 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:If that Cyborg is real I may actually cry....especially because I still haven't seen ANY of these yet. The last thing I need is a Walmart exclusive to worry about. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

... Walmart?
#BeastBoyShrine

dubbelaar

Postby dubbelaar » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:55 pm

Cant wait to get them .I bought beastboy and Cyborg from toy r us .com

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:29 pm

ComicsZombie wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:If that Cyborg is real I may actually cry....especially because I still haven't seen ANY of these yet. The last thing I need is a Walmart exclusive to worry about. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

... Walmart?

There's a rumor being spread about a Metallic Lantern/Cyborg at Walmart. It's all a few posts up.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Return to “Pop!”