The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
DrunkoPop

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:03 am

CaliCollectibles wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:
This is a must! Still missing Gadget, Zipper, Chip and Dale. Also, add in the Ranger plane while you're at it! [-o<

That will be next GameStop mystery boxes.

Would love to see that. I'm down for another Disney Afternoon box! \:D/

I didn’t like what they did this year. Deadpool Chase was the only one I liked.
Image Image
ImageImage

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:05 am

jjb11590 wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
rixiuchiha wrote:Can I please get a Flocked Icee Coke Bear? [-o<

I would absolutely love a coke scented Icee Bear pop. I remember going to Hills store in Pittsburgh, PA and getting a popcorn and coke icee. Now the store is defunct, but thanks for bringing great memories back.

Coke scented...yes please!

What would really be cool is something similar to the Huckleberry Hound and Marvin the Martian soda bottles at the SDCC pop-up shop but with Coke instead!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:17 am

Why not a Fantastik Plastik Flocked Yeti :freddy1:
Image Image
ImageImage

funkosundae

Postby funkosundae » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:49 pm

Just finished watching Downton Abbey, anybody care for a line of Pops for the series?

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:44 pm

Nickelodeon’s My Brother & Me
Image Image
ImageImage

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:30 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
I would absolutely love a coke scented Icee Bear pop. I remember going to Hills store in Pittsburgh, PA and getting a popcorn and coke icee. Now the store is defunct, but thanks for bringing great memories back.

Coke scented...yes please!

What would really be cool is something similar to the Huckleberry Hound and Marvin the Martian soda bottles at the SDCC pop-up shop but with Coke instead!

That would be cool or they can do Coca Cola Bear toppers for coke bottles.
Hi!!! My name is Noah. Pop collector since 2016.
ImageImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:49 pm

CaliCollectibles wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:
This is a must! Still missing Gadget, Zipper, Chip and Dale. Also, add in the Ranger plane while you're at it! [-o<

Those would be nice to see them make, in a disney box or not.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:36 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

I agree. I think the gamers liked it, but I personally didn't buy any GameStop black Friday boxes this year. Wasn't enough of a unique character for me to purchase a mystery box, and I'm not the biggest gamers either. Maybe next year we'll get some more Disney. [-o<
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

shadow and flame

Postby shadow and flame » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:09 am

funkosundae wrote:Just finished watching Downton Abbey, anybody care for a line of Pops for the series?

My wife for sure. She's stoked about the new Money Heist pops though.

I for one want to see some Penny Dreadful pops.

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:54 am

CaliCollectibles wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:

I agree. I think the gamers liked it, but I personally didn't buy any GameStop black Friday boxes this year. Wasn't enough of a unique character for me to purchase a mystery box, and I'm not the biggest gamers either. Maybe next year we'll get some more Disney. [-o<

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t understand the “gamer” pops. To me it’s a random mashup between two things, but I know some people really like them so more power to them. That’s what is fun about Funko they tailor their pops to many different people and their specific likes.
ImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:31 am

CaliCollectibles wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:

Now I like that idea....a Saturday Morning Disney Box! :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:15 am

Minyinz610 wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t understand the “gamer” pops. To me it’s a random mashup between two things, but I know some people really like them so more power to them. That’s what is fun about Funko they tailor their pops to many different people and their specific likes.

The whole thing about gamers is it’s a funny concept to see someone like Batman or Joker playing video games with one another, though personally I think it’s overstayed it’s welcome
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

Jortega321

Postby Jortega321 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:17 am

Tusken wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Now I like that idea....a Saturday Morning Disney Box! :freddy3:

Yes please!
2013 NYCC
2014 1st Pop at NYCC
2014 NYCC
2015 NYCC
2016 NYCC
2017 NYCC
2018 NYCC
2018 1st Proto at NYCC Fugitive Party
2019 NY Toy Fair
2019 NYCC
2021 NYCC
2022 SMF1, SMF2 and SMF Soda
2022 NYCC
2022 Fright Night II

http://www.instagram.com/jersey_jorge

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:48 am

MacKazoo wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:

The whole thing about gamers is it’s a funny concept to see someone like Batman or Joker playing video games with one another, though personally I think it’s overstayed it’s welcome

I totally agree. I would have liked to see some DC, Marvel or Disney pops in the Black Friday mystery boxes.
ImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Minyinz610 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:

I totally agree. I would have liked to see some DC, Marvel or Disney pops in the Black Friday mystery boxes.

Or maybe cartoon classics as a mystery box
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:24 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:The whole thing about gamers is it’s a funny concept to see someone like Batman or Joker playing video games with one another, though personally I think it’s overstayed it’s welcome

That would be cool. I started collecting after the HT DC Black Friday mystery boxes were released. I would like to see more of those.
ImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:53 pm

Minyinz610 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:

That would be cool. I started collecting after the HT DC Black Friday mystery boxes were released. I would like to see more of those.

I think I know a reason why those were discounted

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:39 am

Minyinz610 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:

The only 2 gamer pops that I liked were the Mickey Mouse GameStop Exclusive And the Joker VR Chase. In which this year I only purchased one box and got him. Other than that. No thanks
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:41 am

MacKazoo wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:

Don’t get me wrong, the concept is interesting and I’m a Gamer as well but it’s simply not for me.
Image Image
ImageImage

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:46 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:

Don’t get me wrong, the concept is interesting and I’m a Gamer as well but it’s simply not for me.

I haven’t played video games since high school, I am 32, so that is maybe why I don’t understand these. But I am glad there are people that really like these.
ImageImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:59 pm

Minyinz610 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:The whole thing about gamers is it’s a funny concept to see someone like Batman or Joker playing video games with one another, though personally I think it’s overstayed it’s welcome

I haven’t played video games since high school, I am 32, so that is maybe why I don’t understand these. But I am glad there are people that really like these.

I from time to time still play but I agree with you.
Image Image
ImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:14 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

I think it’s funny for a few characters but now it’s becoming like the whole baby Groot in the flowerpot ordeal again

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:21 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:

I think it’s funny for a few characters but now it’s becoming like the whole baby Groot in the flowerpot ordeal again

I think Baby Yoda will overtake the Baby Groot crown very soon.
ImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:48 pm

Minyinz610 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

I do hate these trends, especially with merchandise it gets very tiresome with seeing the same character as multiple pops

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:53 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:I think it’s funny for a few characters but now it’s becoming like the whole baby Groot in the flowerpot ordeal again

I do hate these trends, especially with merchandise it gets very tiresome with seeing the same character as multiple pops

I enjoy seeing all the different ways they make the character. I don’t buy most but I like seeing the originality.
ImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:11 pm

Minyinz610 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:

I enjoy seeing all the different ways they make the character. I don’t buy most but I like seeing the originality.

I get really annoyed when it’s just a repaint simple because it’s not that special

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:09 am

Minyinz610 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Seems like that is a safe prediction.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:17 pm

Everyone is in LOVE with Baby Yoda :love5:
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:19 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:I think it’s funny for a few characters but now it’s becoming like the whole baby Groot in the flowerpot ordeal again

It’s all about that paper! :mir1:
Image Image
ImageImage

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:12 am

Minyinz610 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:

The Batman and Joker was pretty cool. It I will also have to agree with you all that I don't get why they mix the two. Yes it would be better to see normal characters instead of the gamer stuff.

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:53 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:Or maybe cartoon classics as a mystery box

The Batman and Joker was pretty cool. It I will also have to agree with you all that I don't get why they mix the two. Yes it would be better to see normal characters instead of the gamer stuff.

Hopefully there’s some more input with new characters, I am hoping to see cartoon classics for next years box

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:54 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:

Hopefully there’s some more input with new characters, I am hoping to see cartoon classics for next years box

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:46 am

MacKazoo wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:

Exactly, I really like to see new characters and molds come out of mystery boxes versus just seeing the same pop, same mold just different colors, chromed, or glow.
ImageImageImage

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:47 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:

Yes, I would like to see new characters be in the boxes versus just remakes of the standard pops.
ImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:03 pm

Minyinz610 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:The Batman and Joker was pretty cool. It I will also have to agree with you all that I don't get why they mix the two. Yes it would be better to see normal characters instead of the gamer stuff.

Exactly, I really like to see new characters and molds come out of mystery boxes versus just seeing the same pop, same mold just different colors, chromed, or glow.

My dream would be cartoon classics:
Black Knight Ghost From Scooby Doo, Cindy Bear from Yogi Bear, Yosemite Sam from Looney Tunes, Mr Jinkes from Pixie and Dixie, and Officer Dibble from Top Cat.

Pez dispensers: Tony The Tiger, Dig Em Frog, Lucky the Leprechaun, Trix Rabbit, and Buzz the Bee

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:12 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:Hopefully there’s some more input with new characters, I am hoping to see cartoon classics for next years box

My dream would be cartoon classics:
Black Knight Ghost From Scooby Doo, Cindy Bear from Yogi Bear, Yosemite Sam from Looney Tunes, Mr Jinkes from Pixie and Dixie, and Officer Dibble from Top Cat.

Pez dispensers: Tony The Tiger, Dig Em Frog, Lucky the Leprechaun, Trix Rabbit, and Buzz the Bee

That’s a really good list. I would definitely buy most of these.
ImageImageImage

o2thedbld5

Postby o2thedbld5 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:02 am

Anakin in his podracer
This be Aud, o2thedbld, odd!
Fav pop: Thumper :bunny:
ISO: The Jesus from The Big Lebowski, Audrey Hepburn Wacky Wobbler, Mars Attacks Martian

ImageImageImage

ImranC23

Postby ImranC23 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:26 am

Comic mysterio so we can finally finish off the comic Sinister six please!
ImageImage

Funatic of the Week: March 8th 2019
Instagram:shelfofimran
ISO:Black Cat Prototype, Freddy Funko Boba Fett, Freddy Funko as Venom

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:51 am

Street Fighter “THE MOVIE”
Starring Jean Claude Van Damme
Image Image
ImageImage

Speed8711

Postby Speed8711 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:51 am

Would love this to be true. Itchy is a really cool character from The Simpsons.

Return to “Pop!”