The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
HarryPOPter

Re: What series do you think you need more variety?

Postby HarryPOPter » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:40 pm

Kenjutsu763 wrote:I know there are a lot of series out there that constantly put out new pops, but seem to just recreate more of specific characters. Which series would you like to see more variety in?

Mine would be:
Harry Potter: Less Harry, more of the other characters
MHA: Less Deku, more students

As someone who debated only collecting Harrys from this line, I'm sure glad I didn't. There's a ton of Harrys but I have a feeling they won't slow down on that. I'm ok with that, but definitely want more of the other characters.
Jenny
For more fun on IG: @harrypopter

Harry Potter. Disney villains.

Fundays 2017 :freddy1:

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:43 pm

ShakenNotStirred wrote:Harry Potter needs more supporting characters, and less trio. I like Harry, Ron and Hermione, but not every new wave needs another set of them, especially Harry.

DC clearly needs to slow down a bit on the Batmans (Batmen?). Important character and all, but he's not everything.

And maybe a controversial choice, but the Disney line might improve with a little less Princess and a bit more animal characters. But hey, princesses sell...

DC is like Harry Potter where they most likely won't slow down on Batman and the trio. There's just too many variations they could make.

I would love to see more of the animal characters - once you put them next their partner in crime, it looks awesome.
Jenny

Lvpopcollector

Postby Lvpopcollector » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:48 pm

Wizard of Oz. I would love some munchkins.
:SW9:
Heather
Collector in Las Vegas since 2015

kingdomcustoms

Postby kingdomcustoms » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:15 pm

HarryPOPter wrote:
kingdomcustoms wrote:Harry Potter is my main want for variation. There does still need to be a few more variants of the trio and some other characters already done, but there are so many characters that need a Pop. Even some of the creatures would be great, Aragog would make such an awesome figure. I would also love to see (and won't be at all surprised) a Sirius riding Buckbeak ride!

Also, FRIENDS. I love the current Pops (particularly wave 1), but I really really want Janice, Richard, Eddie, Gunther, Mike, and David. Plus 2 Monica and Chandler 2-packs - 1 of their wedding, and the other holding the babies.

Aragog would be so cool! Make him a 10inch too. I would get yelled at for that pop, but worth it.

I really want the rest of the Triwizard champions for Harry Potter, like Fleur and Krum. I know they don't play a huge role in the series, but I like organizing the pops by years or categories. Sirius and Buckbeak would definitely be a cool ride.

Yes to more Friends! Gunther would make an awesome pop. Should I throw Eddie in my fish tank if they make him? hahha.

The champions would be great, Cedric's one of my favourite HP Pops. I'd also like hem to do Cedric and Cho in their quidditch gear to finish off the Harry and Draco standing ones.
lol I've always loved Eddie's character. Aside from Mike I think he's my favourite guest character, even if it was only for 3 episodes.
:freddy2:
Pop Count: ~300; Latest: Spirit Mufasa
Dorbz Count: 70; Latest: Huckleberry Hound 8-pack
Rock Candy's: 24; Latest: Belle
Favourite Pop's: Hades Chase, Pain & Panic, Lord Drakkon
Favourite Dorbz: Alice 4-pack, Green Arrow/Black Canary, Penelope Pitstop
Favourite Rock Candy's: Sirius, Bellatrix, and Jessica Rabbit
Custom Count: 25 Pops, 5 PSH, 48 Dorbz, 17 Misc; Most Recent: Kermit PSH

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:05 pm

Kenjutsu763 wrote:I know there are a lot of series out there that constantly put out new pops, but seem to just recreate more of specific characters. Which series would you like to see more variety in?

Mine would be:

hahahaha came here to say the same about HP I think Harry is probably 3rd in variants behind batman and deadpool.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Trixt

Postby Trixt » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:13 pm

Have they made any variants of Batman yet?
Name is Wil.

Kenjutsu763

Postby Kenjutsu763 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:25 pm

hailmary25 wrote:

Mine would be:

hahahaha came here to say the same about HP I think Harry is probably 3rd in variants behind batman and deadpool.

I knew from the moment I saw the first Deadpool that I would never try collecting him haha

Trixt wrote:Have they made any variants of Batman yet?

I don't think so. You should tweet at Funko and ask them to make a couple.
"You're overwhelmed. Freeze was underwhelmed. Why isn't anyone ever just whelmed?"- Dick Grayson, Young Justice 1x01

Collection: Ask, and I'll send a link ;)
ISO: Monk Tang(Gold)
Signature from soliquenl https://soliquenl.deviantart.com/

funko_poptography_89

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby funko_poptography_89 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:47 pm

Super obscure but just had the thought- Wonders Pops from "That Thing You Do!"
Great, underrated movie

Funko_Phan26

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:13 pm

walking dead....every line has a Daryl.... he's not even in the comics. More characters and zombie molds less Daryl
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

Fundays 2022, Blacklight Battle
Fright Night II NYCC 2022
FOTW 2/24/18
FOTW 11/30/22

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos.
Been collecting since 2016. FoTW Feb 2018. Check out my toy photography on Instagram!

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:05 pm

kingdomcustoms wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
kingdomcustoms wrote:Harry Potter is my main want for variation. There does still need to be a few more variants of the trio and some other characters already done, but there are so many characters that need a Pop. Even some of the creatures would be great, Aragog would make such an awesome figure. I would also love to see (and won't be at all surprised) a Sirius riding Buckbeak ride!

Also, FRIENDS. I love the current Pops (particularly wave 1), but I really really want Janice, Richard, Eddie, Gunther, Mike, and David. Plus 2 Monica and Chandler 2-packs - 1 of their wedding, and the other holding the babies.

Aragog would be so cool! Make him a 10inch too. I would get yelled at for that pop, but worth it.

I really want the rest of the Triwizard champions for Harry Potter, like Fleur and Krum. I know they don't play a huge role in the series, but I like organizing the pops by years or categories. Sirius and Buckbeak would definitely be a cool ride.

Yes to more Friends! Gunther would make an awesome pop. Should I throw Eddie in my fish tank if they make him? hahha.

The champions would be great, Cedric's one of my favourite HP Pops. I'd also like hem to do Cedric and Cho in their quidditch gear to finish off the Harry and Draco standing ones.
lol I've always loved Eddie's character. Aside from Mike I think he's my favourite guest character, even if it was only for 3 episodes.

I'm really sad I missed out on the Cedric pop. If they make Fleur and Krum in their triwizard gear to match Cedric and Harry, I may have to shell out the money to get him. But yes! I want more quidditch gear pops! I want the whole Quidditch team if I could have it hahah.

Eddie is hilarious. He's definitely one of my favorites. It kind of mirrors real life when you think someone is normal but then they're actually crazy haha. I'm hoping they eventually make a Janice too. She has so many outfits they could put her in and she's a favorite of mine even though she was quite annoying hahah. The Yemen episode will always be one of my favorites
Jenny

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:06 pm

Not enough!
Jenny

theoneupper02

Postby theoneupper02 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:02 pm

A few months back I would say DB but Funko has done a good job lately expanding the line with new characters. Next up: MHA. There are so many great (villians) pops they can still make...
Bobby

ISO: High end GOT and DBZ

Image Image Image

Classier

Postby Classier » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:25 pm

I definitely think that Funko is overdue on making a Batman pop. They’ve made so many Superman variants but no Batman? smh.

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:02 pm

I would say IT. As much as I love the different variants of Pennywise, I would love for Funko to make other characters such as Henry Bowers, the leper, or Judith (the flute lady).
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

kingdomcustoms

Postby kingdomcustoms » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:16 am

HarryPOPter wrote:
kingdomcustoms wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:

I'm really sad I missed out on the Cedric pop. If they make Fleur and Krum in their triwizard gear to match Cedric and Harry, I may have to shell out the money to get him. But yes! I want more quidditch gear pops! I want the whole Quidditch team if I could have it hahah.

Eddie is hilarious. He's definitely one of my favorites. It kind of mirrors real life when you think someone is normal but then they're actually crazy haha. I'm hoping they eventually make a Janice too. She has so many outfits they could put her in and she's a favorite of mine even though she was quite annoying hahah. The Yemen episode will always be one of my favorites

I sold it a couple of years ago and have regretted it ever since; Popcultcha have it up for pre-order so have ordered it from there for June (Probably October knowing them). I'm very selective on what HP ones I buy now (I like having the VYNL's and Rock Candy's more so I try not to get repeats unless I love the character), but Quidditch ones are some of the best - Harry, Ron, and Ginny on the brooms are briliant.

He also looks like my wife's uncle and has similar mannerisms, which personally makes him funnier. I think I'd want Janice in full leopard print, it's the first outfit that comes to mind with her. "Can I stay with you when we get to Yemen?" made me chuckle quite a lot!

randig

Postby randig » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:02 am

Only because I just got the Demonic Tyrael, I would love more heroes of the storm POPs! I am a blizzard fanboy, i know.. :freddy3:
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:32 am

kingdomcustoms wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
kingdomcustoms wrote:

I sold it a couple of years ago and have regretted it ever since; Popcultcha have it up for pre-order so have ordered it from there for June (Probably October knowing them). I'm very selective on what HP ones I buy now (I like having the VYNL's and Rock Candy's more so I try not to get repeats unless I love the character), but Quidditch ones are some of the best - Harry, Ron, and Ginny on the brooms are briliant.

He also looks like my wife's uncle and has similar mannerisms, which personally makes him funnier. I think I'd want Janice in full leopard print, it's the first outfit that comes to mind with her. "Can I stay with you when we get to Yemen?" made me chuckle quite a lot!

Awww. Hope you get him back then! I always get really sad when I wait to get a pop because I think it'll be available later. I have series one for Harry Potter and I've just been collecting by themes right now. Like professors or the different years trio. I definitely want the Quidditch set but lost out on Draco in Quidditch robes too. My mindset for collecting always fluctuates so when I'm in that mode of I don't need anymore Funkos, I miss out on a lot when I get back into it lol :(

Oh that's hilarious - you should definitely get him then! I was also thinking of her leopard print first, but she has so many outfits she could have so many variants. He found a friend right away before he got to Yemen hahah. One of my favorites was "your friends don't really seem to care that much that you're moving."
Jenny

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:46 am

I hope to see more Monster Inc pops especially with the new wave.
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

POPFan4life

Postby POPFan4life » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:56 pm

MacKazoo wrote:I hope to see more Monster Inc pops especially with the new wave.

There's a new wave of Monsters Inc. POPs coming out? If so when? I only have Boo from the set from last year. I still have to get Sulley. I hope they make a new Mike POP! I missed out on him twice cause I didn't know about POPs yet. :(

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:58 pm

POPFan4life wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:I hope to see more Monster Inc pops especially with the new wave.

There's a new wave of Monsters Inc. POPs coming out? If so when? I only have Boo from the set from last year. I still have to get Sulley. I hope they make a new Mike POP! I missed out on him twice cause I didn't know about POPs yet. :(

I meant last year wave, sorry for the confusion
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

POPFan4life

Postby POPFan4life » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:58 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
POPFan4life wrote:

I meant last year wave, sorry for the confusion

That's ok! No problem.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:31 pm

Disney.... start with PRINCES!!! \:D/ \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

HekterPopAholic

Postby HekterPopAholic » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:38 am

Tusken wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:Team up with Supercell and make some Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, and Brawl Starz characters. Fun games and great looking characters.

That is a good idea and would make some fun pops to collect. :freddy3:

Definitely would be awesome but I believe they already make their own figurines :-/
Hola!!! Me llamo HECTOR!!! I’m a recent contestant on Funko’s POP QUIZ Season 2!! Stay tuned for more!!

FUNTV SEASON 2 - https://youtu.be/57h81thV7ag

IG - LBCFunkoKings
DISNEY Pops 250
MARVEL Pops 170
DC Pops 143
Harry Potter Movie Pops 104
Funko Brand 99
ImageImage

ShakenNotStirred

Postby ShakenNotStirred » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:47 am

Shalee04 wrote:Disney.... start with PRINCES!!! \:D/ \:D/

I second that notion! At least we have Aladdin and Eric now... But still so many to go!
Hey there! I'm Corneel, but currently there's nothing of interest in this signature.
Scroll along. ;-)

FunkoFiendKlub

Re: What Pop would you love to see?

Postby FunkoFiendKlub » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:02 am

4.5 years collecting Pop’s and I’m still aching for Adam Ant and The Warriors! :albino:

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:48 am

agree & we still need:
Filch with Mrs Norris
Professor Flitwick
Firenze
Hooch
Pomfrey
Slughorn
Lavender Brown
Vincent Crabble & Gregory Goyle
Cho Chang
The Dursley Family with Marge inflated
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:21 am

I’m still waiting for more Muppets with both the actual Muppet line along with the Sesame Street line

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:33 am

Villains for MHA and DC. More variety on the First appearance Comic pops from the Marvel series.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

Serlent

Postby Serlent » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:55 am

we need more Naruto characters and MHA villains
Image Image

kingdomcustoms

Postby kingdomcustoms » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:07 am

StarWarsFunkoGirl wrote:

agree & we still need:
Filch with Mrs Norris
Professor Flitwick
Firenze
Hooch
Pomfrey
Slughorn
Lavender Brown
Vincent Crabble & Gregory Goyle
Cho Chang
The Dursley Family with Marge inflated

I agree wit all of these, Cho in Quidditch gear too! Mr and Mrs Weasley are should've had Pops by now too, borderline criminal not to do them!

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:36 am

Stranger Things needs fewer variants of Eleven. I am ok with not seeing any more Pops at all from the first two seasons, but if they do any more, please no more Eleven.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

HeyEveryoneItsFlarpy

Postby HeyEveryoneItsFlarpy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:56 am

After I saw a recent idea about it I would have to certainly agree: GOOSEBUMPS! There'd be SOOOO many possibilities and I'd happily collect every single one of them haha
Hey, I'm Hunter! :dkjoker1:
I love all things Funko; but mainly DC, Marvel, and Rick and Morty

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:15 pm

Parks and rec, they had one wave and missed main characters. Hopefully there will still be another wave at some point
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

SanDiegoGal

Postby SanDiegoGal » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:38 pm

OK I did a forum search and can't believe this didn't pop up (pun not intended!):

THE LAST UNICORN (Movie)

My childhood has been recaptured with the Dark Crystal and Labyrinth Pops, and this would complete the trifecta.

Image . . . Image . . .Image . . .Image

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:51 pm

Since they came out with the Jordan Pop, can we please get Pippen and Rodman now? Rodman can have different color hair or even a flocked version lol
Collecting since 2015: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:59 pm

Batman, definitely Batman jk lol
Collecting since 2015: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

Bezo33

Postby Bezo33 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:01 pm

Goosebumps would be awesome!

DFWFunkoHunter

Postby DFWFunkoHunter » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:02 pm

I'm hoping they do a Pumpkinhead sooner or later.

theoneupper02

Postby theoneupper02 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:15 pm

I want to see more anime pops - Yami from Black Clover comes to mind. Or my ultimate grail - Jiraiya from Naruto.
Bobby

ISO: High end GOT and DBZ

Image Image Image

stayf3d

Postby stayf3d » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:16 pm

A Jeff Probst Survivor Pop! Been binge watching all the past seasons, im addicted.
:freddy3:

Wondercon & SDCC since 2011
ISO: Lost & Game of Thrones Protos

Return to “Pop!”