The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
turboshannie
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby turboshannie » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:50 pm

oooo and the characters from FX's Legion would be awesome, too!

User avatar
chincoteague1
Posts: 1330
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:43 am
Location: California

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby chincoteague1 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:58 pm

turboshannie wrote:the three bunny siblings and the turtle from disney's robin hood. oh and maid marian and lady cluck, and the sheriff, and ... yeah the whole collection would be awesome. :)


All the old Disney characters would be fantastic.

User avatar
monktoast
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:48 pm
Location: Socal

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby monktoast » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:26 pm

Funko needs wizard of the coast liscenter.

Dragonlance:

Raistlin, caramon, Tika tasslehoff burfoot flint fireforge...you get the point here

Drizzt Dourden and ilk

Elminster

Wheel of time characters

Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy characters

Letter people would be awesome

Boy meets world

Clarissa exPlains it all

Pete and Pete

You can't do that on television omg take my money

All that

M.a.s.k

Alf

Rosanne

That's it...for now...
Image Image

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:26 am

Who else here watched the Bible Book Characters growing up? Like Davey and the Giant? Maybe we should get those.... I think it was called Super Book?

-IntlPopper

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:27 am

chincoteague1 wrote:
turboshannie wrote:the three bunny siblings and the turtle from disney's robin hood. oh and maid marian and lady cluck, and the sheriff, and ... yeah the whole collection would be awesome. :)


All the old Disney characters would be fantastic.



Yes!! This would be awesome! Like the 1920s Mickey! :D

-IntlPopper :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

User avatar
RSVHockeyDude
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:16 pm

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby RSVHockeyDude » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:51 am

Would love to see some Greatest Showman Pops (that movie was great and I would definetly buy them)

Gooker1
Posts: 1742
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:49 am

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby Gooker1 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:05 pm

Super random - give me characters from Better Off Dead. :)

User avatar
monktoast
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:48 pm
Location: Socal

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby monktoast » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Gooker1 wrote:Super random - give me characters from Better Off Dead. :)


I want my 2 dollllaarrssss
Image Image

User avatar
Hoodrat_jedi
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 12:38 am
Location: North of the Wall
Contact:

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby Hoodrat_jedi » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:20 am

Love to see a Forest Gump line and some more Thundercats (like what was done for MOTU, just a new wave).
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
ECCC 2018
Fundays 2017
“Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere 2017
Mask-O-Raid 2018

Main ISO's :
She-Ra
SDCC 2014 Flocked Lion-O
SDCC 2014 GITD Mumm-Ra

“The Dude Abides" :-"

User avatar
chincoteague1
Posts: 1330
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:43 am
Location: California

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby chincoteague1 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:49 pm

RSVHockeyDude wrote:Would love to see some Greatest Showman Pops (that movie was great and I would definetly buy them)


This is a great suggestion. The movie was fantastic.

SpikePop
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:05 am
Location: Chicago

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby SpikePop » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:37 pm

That's a great list! Can't really think of anything that isn't already listed on there, but there's tons that would be cool to collect! Viserys with a melted crown would be pretty awesome though.
:freddy4:

User avatar
RSVHockeyDude
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:16 pm

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby RSVHockeyDude » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:09 pm

chincoteague1 wrote:
RSVHockeyDude wrote:Would love to see some Greatest Showman Pops (that movie was great and I would definetly buy them)


This is a great suggestion. The movie was fantastic.

Maybe they could have a movie moment with Jenny Lind and Phillip on the rope or maybe for the first time musical/talking Pops like they did with Wacky Wobblers back in the day. :-" =D> :-({|=

User avatar
RSVHockeyDude
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:16 pm

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List

Postby RSVHockeyDude » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Freddy Funko wrote:
Advertising Icons


Bazooka Joe (x2)
Bob's Big Boy (x3)
Burger King (x2)
Buzz the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee

Cap'n Crunch (x6)
Chef Wendell (Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
Chester Cheetah
Chip the Dog/Wolf (Cookie Crisp)
Cocoa Puffs Bird

Dig Em Frog
Energizer Bunny

Fruit Brute (x2)

Geico Gecko (x2)
The Great Root Bear (A&W Mascot) (x2)

The Hamburger Helper Glove

The Jolly Green Giant (x3)

Lucky (Lucky Charms) (x5)

M&Ms
---Red
---Yellow
---Blue
---Green
---Orange
---Brown

McDonald's
---Ronald (x3)
---Grimace
---Hamburgler
---Early Birdie
---Fryguy

Monopoly Man
Mr. Clean (x2)

Old Spice Guy & his Horse

Pillsbury Doughboy (x6)

Quisp and Quake (x2)

Serta Sheep
Snap, Crackle and Pop (x4)
Sonny the Cuckoo Bird (x2)

Taco Bell Chihuahua (x2)
Tony the Tiger (x6)
---Flocked Chase (x2)
Toucan Sam (x3)
Trix Rabbit (x3)

Wendy (x2)

Yummy Mummy (x3)

Love all your ad icons choices and they probably will make them because they are making a lot more as icons lately

User avatar
chincoteague1
Posts: 1330
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:43 am
Location: California

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby chincoteague1 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:19 pm

There are a lot of great choices here but my favorite would be Taco Bell Chihuahua.

User avatar
nonotglenn
Posts: 930
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby nonotglenn » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:04 am

chincoteague1 wrote:There are a lot of great choices here but my favorite would be Taco Bell Chihuahua.


This is a great idea!
Image

User avatar
monktoast
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:48 pm
Location: Socal

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby monktoast » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:48 am

Kool aid man..with variants such as ghoul aid..sharklenbrry fin...the great bluedini..

Also an otter pop line: Alexander the grape..little orphan orange..poncho punch..I forget the rest at the ml moment but I'd like all of them please lol
Image Image

User avatar
chincoteague1
Posts: 1330
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:43 am
Location: California

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby chincoteague1 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:12 pm

nonotglenn wrote:
chincoteague1 wrote:There are a lot of great choices here but my favorite would be Taco Bell Chihuahua.


This is a great idea!


Thanks.

User avatar
omarwinkie
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 8:36 pm
Location: L.A.California

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List

Postby omarwinkie » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:07 pm

RSVHockeyDude wrote:
Freddy Funko wrote:
Advertising Icons


Bazooka Joe (x2)
Bob's Big Boy (x3)
Burger King (x2)
Buzz the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee

Cap'n Crunch (x6)
Chef Wendell (Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
Chester Cheetah
Chip the Dog/Wolf (Cookie Crisp)
Cocoa Puffs Bird

Dig Em Frog
Energizer Bunny

Fruit Brute (x2)

Geico Gecko (x2)
The Great Root Bear (A&W Mascot) (x2)

The Hamburger Helper Glove

The Jolly Green Giant (x3)

Lucky (Lucky Charms) (x5)

M&Ms
---Red
---Yellow
---Blue
---Green
---Orange
---Brown

McDonald's
---Ronald (x3)
---Grimace
---Hamburgler
---Early Birdie
---Fryguy

Monopoly Man
Mr. Clean (x2)

Old Spice Guy & his Horse

Pillsbury Doughboy (x6)

Quisp and Quake (x2)

Serta Sheep
Snap, Crackle and Pop (x4)
Sonny the Cuckoo Bird (x2)

Taco Bell Chihuahua (x2)
Tony the Tiger (x6)
---Flocked Chase (x2)
Toucan Sam (x3)
Trix Rabbit (x3)

Wendy (x2)

Yummy Mummy (x3)


Dont forget about Mac Tonight for McDonalds and the Noid for Dominos
Image

User avatar
nonotglenn
Posts: 930
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List

Postby nonotglenn » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:59 pm

omarwinkie wrote:
RSVHockeyDude wrote:
Freddy Funko wrote:
Advertising Icons


Bazooka Joe (x2)
Bob's Big Boy (x3)
Burger King (x2)
Buzz the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee

Cap'n Crunch (x6)
Chef Wendell (Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
Chester Cheetah
Chip the Dog/Wolf (Cookie Crisp)
Cocoa Puffs Bird

Dig Em Frog
Energizer Bunny

Fruit Brute (x2)

Geico Gecko (x2)
The Great Root Bear (A&W Mascot) (x2)

The Hamburger Helper Glove

The Jolly Green Giant (x3)

Lucky (Lucky Charms) (x5)

M&Ms
---Red
---Yellow
---Blue
---Green
---Orange
---Brown

McDonald's
---Ronald (x3)
---Grimace
---Hamburgler
---Early Birdie
---Fryguy

Monopoly Man
Mr. Clean (x2)

Old Spice Guy & his Horse

Pillsbury Doughboy (x6)

Quisp and Quake (x2)

Serta Sheep
Snap, Crackle and Pop (x4)
Sonny the Cuckoo Bird (x2)

Taco Bell Chihuahua (x2)
Tony the Tiger (x6)
---Flocked Chase (x2)
Toucan Sam (x3)
Trix Rabbit (x3)

Wendy (x2)

Yummy Mummy (x3)


Dont forget about Mac Tonight for McDonalds and the Noid for Dominos


How about the little caesars pizza guy?
Image

User avatar
monktoast
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:48 pm
Location: Socal

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List

Postby monktoast » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:40 am

omarwinkie wrote:
RSVHockeyDude wrote:
Freddy Funko wrote:
Advertising Icons


Bazooka Joe (x2)
Bob's Big Boy (x3)
Burger King (x2)
Buzz the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee

Cap'n Crunch (x6)
Chef Wendell (Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
Chester Cheetah
Chip the Dog/Wolf (Cookie Crisp)
Cocoa Puffs Bird

Dig Em Frog
Energizer Bunny

Fruit Brute (x2)

Geico Gecko (x2)
The Great Root Bear (A&W Mascot) (x2)

The Hamburger Helper Glove

The Jolly Green Giant (x3)

Lucky (Lucky Charms) (x5)

M&Ms
---Red
---Yellow
---Blue
---Green
---Orange
---Brown

McDonald's
---Ronald (x3)
---Grimace
---Hamburgler
---Early Birdie
---Fryguy

Monopoly Man
Mr. Clean (x2)

Old Spice Guy & his Horse

Pillsbury Doughboy (x6)

Quisp and Quake (x2)

Serta Sheep
Snap, Crackle and Pop (x4)
Sonny the Cuckoo Bird (x2)

Taco Bell Chihuahua (x2)
Tony the Tiger (x6)
---Flocked Chase (x2)
Toucan Sam (x3)
Trix Rabbit (x3)

Wendy (x2)

Yummy Mummy (x3)


Dont forget about Mac Tonight for McDonalds and the Noid for Dominos


MAC TONIGHT HELL YES
Image Image

User avatar
Ricedemon
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:05 pm

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby Ricedemon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:45 am

POP Cartoon:
captain planet earth day edition!

User avatar
socaliwong
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:34 pm
Location: So Cal
Contact:

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby socaliwong » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:35 am

I always wanted a Geri or the Pixar lamp standing on the ball pop. This would go great with my collection..

Image

Image
Image


Instagram: socaliwong


I LIKE GIF's

User avatar
Cmpotter
Posts: 659
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:18 am
Location: Wolverine Lake, MI
Contact:

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby Cmpotter » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:08 pm

I’m gonna keep mentioning it until I get my pop ride if She-Ra and Swift Wind! They just did Hercules and Pegasus so I know they can do it!!
ImageImage Image

Clutch
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:44 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Any desired lines to be Pop’d?

Postby Clutch » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:39 pm

Personally I would love to see:
The Colony
Additional Hangover pops
The Tree from Harry Potter

User avatar
chincoteague1
Posts: 1330
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:43 am
Location: California

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby chincoteague1 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:09 pm

socaliwong wrote:I always wanted a Geri or the Pixar lamp standing on the ball pop. This would go great with my collection..

Image

Image


Thank you for great photos and hope these wants become real.

ImTheLegendOfKyxz
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:35 am

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby ImTheLegendOfKyxz » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:51 am

Damn, just vividly picture my pop wall run out of room.
:freddy2:
Image

Ace+ 76
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby Ace+ 76 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:30 am

Let's see some Pop's that should have been 10"

Treebeard
Godzilla
Dragonzord
Megazord
Smaug
King Kong

User avatar
cheekylyssa
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 3:17 am
Location: Sacratomato
Contact:

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby cheekylyssa » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:55 pm

Cmpotter wrote:I’m gonna keep mentioning it until I get my pop ride if She-Ra and Swift Wind! They just did Hercules and Pegasus so I know they can do it!!


Yes!! I’ll keep agreeing with you!

User avatar
Batz31
Posts: 970
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:40 am

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby Batz31 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:33 pm

Voltron defender of the universe 10 inch metallic and non- metallic pops non-target exclusives.

ghostrye
Posts: 1072
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:27 am

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby ghostrye » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:37 am

Last man on a earth please!

conventiongeek
Posts: 1121
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby conventiongeek » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:03 pm

Clue - Prof. Plum, Col. Mustard, etc .. with rope, lead pipe ect...

User avatar
snspopcollector
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:46 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby snspopcollector » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:48 pm

My dream list:
Daft Punk
Empire of the Sun
Tron: Legacy characters
Image
Image My Complete Collection: Click Here!
Image Wishlist: Chococat from Sanrio collection (#05)

User avatar
Luckynala323
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:53 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby Luckynala323 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Jem & the Holograms & A Greatest American Hero Pop

conventiongeek
Posts: 1121
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby conventiongeek » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:59 am

Luckynala323 wrote:Jem & the Holograms & A Greatest American Hero Pop


The greatest american hero was great... I purchased the DVD set a few years ago hoping for some nice nostalgia feeling, and it was a bit cheesy. My kids couldn't relate...

User avatar
Luckynala323
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:53 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby Luckynala323 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:08 pm

conventiongeek wrote:
Luckynala323 wrote:Jem & the Holograms & A Greatest American Hero Pop


The greatest american hero was great... I purchased the DVD set a few years ago hoping for some nice nostalgia feeling, and it was a bit cheesy. My kids couldn't relate...



My husband is a huge fan of GAH due to his childhood memories with his Dad. I agree with you, but cheesy can be fun too! :)

conventiongeek
Posts: 1121
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby conventiongeek » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:44 pm

Luckynala323 wrote:
conventiongeek wrote:
Luckynala323 wrote:Jem & the Holograms & A Greatest American Hero Pop


The greatest american hero was great... I purchased the DVD set a few years ago hoping for some nice nostalgia feeling, and it was a bit cheesy. My kids couldn't relate...



My husband is a huge fan of GAH due to his childhood memories with his Dad. I agree with you, but cheesy can be fun too! :)


Yea, we tend to always relate to our childhood memories. I feel like my parents when i was little. Know i know why they loved old westerns, and classic movies from the 50's.

User avatar
Sesicat
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:34 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby Sesicat » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:52 am

Woah!!! That's some hard work and dedication right there!!! Amazing list!

Skinnie311
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:08 pm
Location: Bakersfield
Contact:

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby Skinnie311 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:11 am

With all of the Ad Icons getting made, what about Game Show Icons? Pat Sajak, Alex Trebek, Bob Barker, Drew Carey, Regis, etc.
:freddy1: ImageImage
Image
Image

tankong
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:08 pm

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby tankong » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:45 am

The GOT ones got me very interested!!!

User avatar
buddylee
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:54 pm
Location: Phoenix AZ

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby buddylee » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:34 pm

after just rewatching Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, a Max on Horse w/Mask(Gulag punishment) Pop ride would be amazing!


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], kingdingdong, PhoenixForce